Oral Exam Ch. 18

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
gradprof
gradprof
726 Followers

Roxy, who was standing in front of me, grinned. She seemed to be having fun. "I couldn't agree more, Sis," she said as she gave me a rough shove to the chest. I tumbled back on my bed, falling amidst a jumble of blankets. "Let's get you naked," Roxy hooted. Wasting no time, she tugged on my boxer shorts, jerking them smoothly off my body. "Ooh, you look like just how I imagined."

My cock sprung proudly into view. "Very nice." Roxy said. "I didn't get a look at your dick last time. He was still buried in that whore of a sister of mine."

"Hey," Taryn said, throwing a crumpled ball of paper at Roxy's back. "Watch who you are calling whore - whore."

Roxy didn't care; her attention was absorbed by the shaft of meat between my legs. My tool was awake, alert, and ready for action. Roxy was ready to do whatever was required to help him out. She kneeled on the floor in front of my bed and ran her hands up my body. I shivered as her nails scratched my calves, thighs and eventually stomach. She pinched my nipples, one at a time. I felt a slight bite and sting. Her hands then changed direction descending to my crotch. They slithered around my shaft and down to my balls.

"Spit on that cock," Taryn, the spectator, yelled. I looked at her; she was grinning broadly, clearing enjoying this rather bizarre show. "I'll give you a dollar if you it gets you all nice and wet before you take off your panties."

"You owe me a dollar. I'm already wet," Roxy replied. She then did as she as her sister commanded. Roxy gathered saliva in her mouth and spit on my cock and balls. Using her supple fingers, she worked the moisture into my skin. Roxy rubbed and probed at my crotch, teasing me until I was rock hard. She looked up at me, batting her eyelashes, and said with steely determination, "Watch me fill my fucking throat."

Roxy had skills – serious oral skills. How had I gotten to know so many talented cock-artists in the last couple of months? I guess that is one of the advantages of screwing sluts, plenty of knowledge and experience around a dick.

Taryn was good, but Roxy blew her sister away. I will never forget that first moment where she gulped down my cock. I felt a delicious heat, a warm, wet cavernous furnace engulfing my groin. The sensation roared and expanded like it was never going to stop. Where most women bottomed out, Roxy kept going. And going. Her nose was pressed against my skin, rubbing against my flesh. Her eye and lip piercings seared my flesh. I could feel her raspy breath on my pelvis. My entire length was lodged in the back of her throat, tickling her tonsils. Roxy's feat is the stuff of which great porn in made. This amazing slut sucked down every inch with no gag reflex.

"Oh my God, that fucking rocks!" Taryn screamed in awe as she watched her sister snarf down my entire cock. "I didn't think that was possible. Roxy you are a total fucking whore."

Roxy held herself against me for a long moment. I think I might have been able to feel her tonsils. Then she withdrew. She sputtered for a moment, catching her breath, before saying, "Top that, bitch!"

Taryn shook her head in disbelief. Her eyes were bugged out in surprise and amazement. "I can't. You know I can't. Where did you learn how to do that?"

Roxy went back to my cock. This time she slurped up and down my long, hard shaft. In between licks she said, "You remember John Davis from high school?"

"That guy who worked in the library after school? With the glasses that always seemed to be held together by a paper clip?"

Roxy nodded.

Taryn exclaimed, "You fucked him? He was so quiet and such a dweeb."

"Yeah, you know the dude," Roxy swirling her tongue around the head of my penis. She kept touching down, over and over again, causing me to moan. Roxy spoke between licks. "He was actually kind of cool, just a little bit of a loner. One day I was in the library talking to him after school and I saw a huge bulge in his pants – I guess he thought I was hot. John tried to hide it and was all shy – kinda cute. I started mocking him and telling him he was stuffing. He was really embarrassed, but claimed that it wasn't a sock. There was no way I was gonna believe him, so I reached down and felt him up."

Roxy took my cock deep into her mouth and bobbed up and down several times. Her throat made lewd gulping sounds with every bob. I think the pause was her way of building the suspense in the story, further torturing her sister. I didn't care; I could wait forever as long my dick was in her mouth. "Who would have thought that John would have been packing some major dick? I had to see it. So I unzipped his pants, and boy did he have some meat. I couldn't help myself. I had to touch it. And once I had it in my hands, what difference would a few licks make? So I sucked him off right there in the library, in that cove by the periodicals."

"You total whore. I can't believe you gave him a BJ at school. Did you guys do it again?" Taryn exclaimed. The admiration in her voice was clear.

"With a dick like that? Hell yeah," Roxy said, her mouth full of my cock. She popped it against her cheek and then began to nuzzle my balls. Her tongue bounced one of my balls, licking it to and fro. "I sucked him off every chance I got. I ached for it. That fucker got so much head last year. Each time I went down on him, I tried to take him a little further down my throat. After some practice, a lot of practice, I was able to take all of it. The Professor is pretty big, but that guy was gi-normous. He sucked at eating pussy and despite his size was a pretty lame fuck."

Taryn broke in, "You should have been patient with him. He probably just needed some coaching and instruction. He could have been your little sex boy. Or maybe big sex boy," she said giggling.

"I know, I know," Roxy said in between slurps. "I just didn't have the patience to deal with it. I'm not sure, but I'm betting he was a virgin when I found him," Roxy grinned at that thought. "He never told me. Oh well. I got my rocks off elsewhere, but boy did I love giving that boy head. After all those times with his mouth splitter, I think I can take anybody."

To prove her point, Roxy took me all the way to the back of her throat. The feeling was pure heaven (Or maybe hell? Were blowjobs allowed in heaven?) I gasped as I felt her lips around the base of my shaft. Her tongue snaked out of her mouth and tickled my balls. I couldn't believe it. Roxy had my cock as far as it would go, and she was still able to tongue my nut sack. Fucking unbelievable!

Roxy came back up for air. She took a long, deep breath and went back to bobbing up and down on the end of my dick. Her technique was astounding; she was a pro. Over the last couple of months, I had become a connoisseur of blowjobs. Roxy's technique was among the best.

"It's such a good dick you have Professor," Roxy said, low and sultry. The story was done and now she was completely focused on me. "I couldn't wait to get it away from my slutty sister. You like that? Your cock feels so good in my mouth." I could see Roxy reaching under her skirt to play with herself. "You want me to play with my pussy? Rubbing it? I do it all the time. It's why I lost the bet." Her arm moved up and down to a masturbatory rhythm. Her tongue was a whirlwind, a swirling dervish that hit every pleasure spot. Buckets of spit and drool flowed over my cock. Although messy, lots of saliva generally equals a better BJ.

A devilish thought crossed my mind. "Taryn, would you like to suck some cock too?" I asked.

A sly smile crossed Taryn's face. She could read my mind. "You dirty perv! So that is your game. I should have guessed. You can't just be satisfied with one woman sucking your dick?"

"Nope."

"That's gross. It would be sharing with my sister. We haven't done that since we were 7."

"Mom used to yell at us because we would fight over the same crayons," Roxy interjected.

"C'mon you wouldn't want to disappoint your mom? Prove how grown up and mature you ladies are now. One lick?" Shaking her head in amused disbelief, Taryn got out of her chair and kneeled on the floor next to her sister. Roxy pulled her mouth slowly off my cock, handing it ceremoniously to Taryn. Taryn grasped my balls and stuck out her tongue. The soft, appendage began its ascent from the very back of my nut sack. Using the tip, she brought it up and over until she was at the base of my shaft. Taryn continued up the rod until she got to the spongy head of my dick. Her lips encircled the head as she took it in her mouth for a kiss.

I saw my opportunity and seized it. I didn't want her to get up; not yet. I pushed down on her head, not roughly, but with enough force to let Taryn know what I wanted. I felt her mouth descend on my shaft.

I looked down at Roxy and gave her a come hither gesture. I told her, "Lose the panties and skirt. You don't need them. I think it is time you sat on my face."

Roxy smiled and nodded wordlessly. She stood up and unbuttoned the snaps of her skirt. It fell from her waist, revealing a sheer, green thong that matched her thigh-high stockings. She turned away from me, hooked her fingers in her panty-line, and bent at the waist. I got a full-on view of her tight ass, which perfectly framed her puffy pussy. The smooth fabric was a darker green where moisture had leaked from her cunt and soaked the thong. Roxy slid her panties down her legs. The damp fabric stuck to her cunt for a moment before revealing all. Roxy's cooter was completely bare, with succulently beautiful lips. Her puckered, little asshole was as taut as a drum.

Roxy looked so sexy without her bottoms. Her corset, stockings, and combat boots shoes were still in place. Somehow, with that clothing in tact she looked sluttier. The smudged, heavily caked on make-up helped the look. She took her panties and draped them over my nose. "Smell that Professor," Roxy said, her voice almost a whisper. I took a long, deep whiff. The fresh smell of Roxy's cunt clouded my brain. "That's how much I want you. I am glad I lost the bet. I didn't really try very hard. Masturbation was so easy. Ever since I saw you in the store I wanted you. I wanted your cock in my pussy, not my sister's." Those words tore me apart. Fuck, Roxy!

Taryn continued to blow me as Roxy swung a leg over my face. I poked out my tongue as she sat down. I felt the tip slide between her pussy lips, parting her ever so slightly. Roxy's twat was leaking with dewy excitement. Her juices trickled from her cunt down to my mouth. She was sweet and tangy, with a sharper taste than her sister - excellent.

After a few licks, Roxy started to chatter. While she loved the dirty talk, I think she also got off by narrating for her sister, who was still engrossed with my cock. Roxy moaned, "Oh come on Professor, spit on it. Make it wet. Oh fuck, yeah lick that pussy… It's a pretty pussy, don't you think? Stick your fingers inside her. Don't you fucking stop…. Oh yeah, just like that…. I'm gonna cum on your fingers. Right there. Fuck yeah. How's that taste?"

"Wonderful," I replied. "That cum tastes so sweet; your cunt is so fucking warm. You are such a nasty, naughty bad girl with a fucking filthy mouth."

Roxy moaned "A very bad girl. And you're a dirty Professor. You like my mouth? You like me saying filthy fucking things, describing how I am riding your face, while my sister sucks your cock? I bet you do you male-whore…. I want some more…. Give me more…. Lick my clit, like that. Umm… oh yeah…. You like that pink pussy in your face. You like that nasty cum, don't you? Feel it on your face. Lick, lick, lick…."

I clasped my hands to Roxy's ass cheeks, feeling those fleshy globes in my hands. I pulled her closer to me. I craved the feeling of her weight on my face. Right now, Roxy was a tease; I could barely touch her with my tongue. I needed more. I had to revel in the delight of her cunt, to feel it grinding against my face. I wanted to bury my nose in her snatch and to feel her squirm above me. I wanted my entire world to be her cunt. To breathe cunt, to eat cunt, to drink cunt – that was my desire.

Taryn said, while licking my cock, "Oooh you like that? You like it all sloppy? You like your balls licked, nice and wet?"

I moaned into Roxy's cunt in response. I was lost in a world of sensation. My tongue was whirling around Roxy's clit, while Taryn was doing the same to my cock. Everything was wet; everything was pleasure. My dick was so hard, but I wasn't yet in danger of cumming. I wanted to save that for a cunt. I had shot my nut inside of Taryn before. Roxy would be next. I felt those muscular legs, encased in sexy, striped stockings, wrapped around my head. My tongue rubbed back and forth inside of her, swabbing down her slit and clit. I felt Roxy's body twitch above me. I knew she was close to cumming; the itch would be unstoppable. The time was right to fuck.

I pushed Roxy off of my face. She pouted, and scowled until I said, "Ok you little freak, time to settle your debt. You wanted to fuck me, so fuck me. I want you to hop on. I need to nail that tasty cunt. Sit on my cock and bounce up and down. I am going to lie back and enjoy the view."

I watched Taryn pop my cock out her mouth, fish hooking herself. She seemed to be having fun polishing my knob, and now she looked a little disappointed to be done. I certainly didn't want that. She needed to be a part of this unusual equation. "Taryn, that feels fantastic, but why don't you come up here and kiss me while your sister fucks me."

The sisters switched spots. Taryn took off her shirt (without me asking her to). She then peeled off her jean and panties and crawled across my bed. She laid down next me and kissed me on the lips. I felt the warm lick of her tongue and the moist oblivion that surely follows. There is nothing like making out with a beautiful naked woman in your bed….

….Especially if her equally attractive sister is slowly lowering her pussy onto your cock.

Un-holy Fuck! That felt good. I shivered as Roxy's tight, pink hole swallowed my aching rod. Her snug sheath took me in about halfway, before she raised herself up again. Roxy was facing away from me, giving me a perfect view of her ass. Her hands were on the bed and her feet were on the floor. She was tall enough that she could push off the floor while fucking me.

Breaking the kiss we were sharing, Taryn looked up at her sister. "You feel that? That's a lot of cock, isn't it Roxy?" I couldn't believe it. Taryn reached down and smacked Roxy on her bare butt. The sharp slap was deafening. "Isn't it you fucking, little bitch?" she said.

Roxy groaned, nodding her head in the affirmative. "Oh yessssss, Sis…. But I could sit… on this cock all day. It feels so good. I feel so full. It is just like in my dreams, where I couldn't keep from touching myself." She squatted down on my cock again, this time taking me deeper. I raised my head so I could watch her slide back up again. My dick was coated with a thin sheen of moisture, where Roxy's cunt had been.

"Riding the Professor's pony sure feels good. It's really more of a stallion," Roxy continued. The neon cyber-dreads bounced as she slid down my pole. Wet, sloppy sounds of sex filled the room. "Do you hear that? I can hear all my juices down there. Hear it?"

"Yeah," I grunted, as I felt her cunt slide up and down on my cock.

"I love that sound. It's a sexy sound," Roxy gasped, rotating her hips, just oh so slightly.

"That pussy is so tight. You like fucking my cock?"

"I do. It feels good. Right there, like that. Unhh… unh…. That's right. Fuck me. Squeeze my ass cheeks. Your cock feels so good. Look at my ass as you fuck my pussy. Just like that…. I wish I could always feel like this. Oh that hits it…. Fuck my brains out. Oooooh yes, yes, yes… unh… unh…"

My eyes trailed down to watch Taryn. She was fully engrossed, scrutinizing every detail of the unfolding fuck between her sister and me. Her eyes were locked on the place where Roxy's cunt met my cock; her mouth was open in amazement. It seemed like her breath was timed to the rhythm of the congress. One of Taryn's hands had left my chest. It had strayed down between her legs and was slowly sliding in and out of her cunt. Despite Roxy's moans, I could barely make out the luscious, crinkly sound of Taryn's finger dipping inside her inflamed hole.

I pried Taryn's finger from her cunt. I pulled her hand to my mouth and kissed each of her fingers, tasting the pungent flavor of her juices. As I licked each finger, clean she gasped. Through it all, Taryn's eyes never left her sister.

I pulled Taryn close to me, back to my lips. I thirsted for her kiss. I wanted to feel my tongue against hers, dueling, in a timeless lover's dance. I wanted to share this moment of intimacy as I was fucking her sister. Her lips, slightly parted, were wet and warm, a perfect seduction. I put my hand on her breast and rubbed the soft flesh. Her tit was so remarkably firm under my touch. I felt her nipple, erect with excitement, between my thumb and index finger. I pinched it. I felt Taryn's lips tremble as the marriage of pain and pleasure flowed from her breast to the rest of her body.

"Look at her," I whispered in Taryn's ear, so soft she could barely hear. "She is riding my cock. Your sister. Think about it. She is fucking me like you fucked me before. Isn't she beautiful?"

"Yes," Taryn moaned as I fondled her tits. I could see that she was enraptured. Her hand was once again gliding up and down her cunt, rubbing her fiery clit. Her mouth was open and she was licking her lips. Taryn's eyes were a glassy with a lust filled haze. "She must feel so good…."

"She tastes really good too. Why don't you suck my cock again?" I said soft and low, timing out every beat. I was thrusting my hips upwards to meet Roxy's hungry cunt. The flesh of her ass would shake every time our skin met.

"Yeah?" Taryn asked. I could see her mind working, but then she pulled back. "Oh Professor, what are you trying to do?" Taryn slapped me lightly on the arm. "She's my sister! I shouldn't even be here."

"And why not?" I asked. I groaned as I felt Roxy consume my rod again. The friction felt so good. I tried my best to keep my voice soft and seductive. "You've seen each other before. What's the harm? Admit it; watching her slam her sweet cunt onto my cock is hot. You want her. Just give in. Think of it."

There was a long pause as I kept sliding, steady and slow, in and out of Roxy. I could see Taryn fighting within herself. She was on the brink. Her urges battled her morals. I knew where she wanted to go. But could she go there?

Taryn's voice was a nervous squeak, "You two are hot. She is hot." Then another long pause. "I want you both."

I grinned. My fantasy was about to come true. "Why don't you suck my cock Taryn? I'd love to feel your lips on my pole."

"Ok."

Taryn got up and tapped her sister on the shoulder. Roxy looked confused, but she got off my cock. I am not sure if she had been paying attention to the conversation I was having with Taryn. She was in too much a lust-filled haze to care.

Taryn wasted no time. She fell to the floor and slurped down my shaft. It didn't matter that my cock was coated with her sister's pussy juices. Quite the contrary, the girl-cum probably made the situation that much hotter for Taryn. "That's a good girl," I said. Taryn smiled up at me, eyes glistening with need. "Suck your sister off of me."

Taryn enthusiastically gulped down my shaft for the next minute or two. Meanwhile Roxy looked on in a daze, twiddling with her clit. She didn't know how to react.

With a final slurp, Taryn smacked her lips and stood up. She threw her arms around Roxy pulling her close. Taryn gazed into her eyes, communicating. A heat, a roaring flame, passed between them. Taryn leaned planting a kiss on Roxy's lips. Surprised at first, Roxy didn't know how to react. The flavor of her own cunt lingered on Taryn's lips. She stood there rigid, and uncertain. Soon, however, Roxy melted under her sister's spell.

gradprof
gradprof
726 Followers