Oral Exam Ch. 18

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
gradprof
gradprof
731 Followers

The French kiss was unlike any I had ever seen. A lifetime of context fired their passion. Tender, yet lusty; bold, yet loving. Taryn and Roxy held each other in a furious and burning caress, hands roaming up and down each other for the first time. No words were spoken, but so much was said through that simple connection between the two sisters.

The brunettes parted, gasping raggedly for air. A sly smile crept onto Roxy's lips. She nodded and Taryn smiled back. They dropped their arms and kissed tenderly another time. The walls separating desire from family had been torn to the ground. I could see uncontrollable lust in their eyes. The twins would be re-visiting this moment.

Taryn grinned from ear to ear. She playfully slapped her sister on the ass and said, "Get back on the pony. Ride him, Roxy. Fuck him hard. Be the good, little, fucking whore! Show him you are my sister! Make him cum." As she spoke, Taryn cupped her firm, teenage breasts, testing their buoyancy. Playing with her nipples, Taryn said, "I want him to cum inside you, like he came inside me a day ago. I want you to feel what I felt, his cum spurting deep inside of you. But when he does, I am going to crawl between your legs. I want to taste you. I want to suck him out of your cunt."

Obediently, Roxy once again straddled my dick. "Get that dick back in me," she wailed. I felt the rush, the pounding of my heart, as I was enveloped in her cunt. The liquid furnace between her legs scalded me, oh so deliciously. I knew that this time I would not last long. How could any normal man hold back given these circumstances?

Taryn stood in front of Roxy, massaging her shoulders and caressing her smooth skin. She held Roxy tightly, peppering her body with fervent kisses. Taryn's lips fell desperately on her sister's neck, chest, and mouth. Feverishly, she trailed up and down Roxy's body, tonguing her skin, tasting her salty-sweet sweat, and bathing in her aroma. All those years as sisters had made them close. Sharing the same man, though, did for them what those years could not – empower Taryn and Roxy to unflinchingly explore each other.

I was thrusting upwards like a madman, unable to control my hips. Roxy and I crashed together, cunt to cock, over and over again. The sheer fabric of her striped stockings rubbed against my bare legs. My hands were on her ass, squeezing her cheeks, trying desperately to pull that heavenly flesh even closer to me. That was impossible, however; we were joined at the crotch. I was fully embedded in her tight, pink hole.

"I need to cum. I need to fucking cum. You want me to cum?" I shouted.

"Ohhhh yeah, cum while I ride you," Roxy replied. "Shoot Professor. Oh that's it, fill me. I want my sister to eat…. Mmmmmm yeah…. Oh God that feels good. I can feel it. Ohhhh another, yes…." Roxy's voice trailed off becoming a wail and then a giggle.

My hips jerked and bucked as I unleashed load after load of cum into Roxy's clenching pussy. I could feel her inner muscles gripping and releasing my shaft. Her cunt walls massaged my penis, drawing out every last squirt of spunk I could spare.

Roxy fell off my cock, toppling to the bed. She lay on her back, legs akimbo, breathing heavily. I strained and lifted my head. I could see her cunt dripping. A stream of viscous fluid flowed freely from the gash between her legs.

"Oh fuck that was good," Roxy said. She sounded so breathless. "I feel loose, so incredibly fucked. Whew! I needed that dicking."

Before I could reply, I heard Taryn reply, "Oh, you aren't done, my darling sister…."

Taryn knelt down before her sister, sliding her hands up Roxy's toned thighs. She held those beautiful legs apart, pulling them up in the air, and kissed the backs of her knees. Taryn then pulled back and licked her lips. "I have never eaten a pussy before. Roxy," Her voice was intimate and tender. "I am glad you are my first. I am hoping you enjoy. You look so delicious." With those words, Taryn bent down and extended her tongue.

I never thought I would be treated to the sight of two sisters together in a Sapphic embrace. Even though I had just cum, my cock sprung back to life. It had a mind of its own. I wrapped my hand around my shaft, stroking it lightly. My skin was still wet and slippery from Roxy's lingering fluids. With the touch of my hand, I grew back to my full length. My cock was ready; I wanted to shoot my load in another sister.

I got up from the bed and stepped behind Taryn. I reached underneath her stomach and pulled her up so that she was on all fours. Taryn broke contact with her sister's pussy. Her face was glazed with the cum mixture from Roxy's cunt. Taryn was a sloppy eater; a glob of something was dripping from her chin."

"You know how I like it Professor?" Taryn asked.

"Hard."

Taryn wiggled her ass at me. "Exactly. Oh yeah, shove it in Professor," Taryn said, giving the cunt splayed open in front of her face a long lick. "Stick it in and fuck me. I want you to fuck me hard while I eat my sister's fucking slut-cunt. Do me as hard as you can. Fuck the shit out of my pussy."

I slid my cock into Taryn's fuck hole. She was juicy enough that I was balls deep in a single thrust. I could hear Taryn groan into her sister's cunt. She wiggled her ass, trying to find the most comfortable position for my length. I rested for a moment, feeling her grip me with her tight, pink walls. A sensation of warmth cradled my body.

I placed my hands on Taryn's hips. My breathing was shallow. I needed to fuck. I had to slam this fucking cunt. I pulled out and rammed my self back in. We groaned in unison, feeling the force of the blow rippling throughout our bodies. "Oh fuck, that's tight," I moaned. I slid out and impaled her another time.

Roxy screamed, "Ohhhhhh, that tongue…. Taryn, shit yeah… eat….. MEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!" And in that moment she burst into a stream of hysterical giggles. The sound of her laughter, as she was cumming, was surreal. Roxy's whole body shook from side to side, trembling uncontrollably. Her hips bucked and rocked against Taryn's face. A stream of clear liquid shot from her cunt, spraying wildly all over her sister. Taryn held on, trying to gulp down as much of Roxy's cum as she possibly could. At first the torrent seemed never-ending, but then it slowed to a few shallow spurts and finally a trickle. My bed was soaked. Roxy's cum seeped into the thin sheets. The giggles trailed off, Roxy gasped, and then she turned onto her side. She drew her legs up close to her body, against her stomach, in the fetal position. Roxy was done.

But I wasn't finished with Taryn. Throughout Roxy's orgasm, I unrelentingly slammed into Taryn doggie style. "I am going to fuck you, and fuck you, and keep on fucking you," I bellowed. Roxy had ridden me; it felt good to lie back and just take her pussy. This was different. I was banging Taryn furiously, pounding her cunt into submission.

A wet gurgle escaped from Taryn's throat. She howled in orgasm, whipping her head from side to side. I caught her twin pigtail braids and yanked them roughly towards me. It was like holding onto handle bars; I could twist and turn her any direction. I flexed my arms and she was immediately brought backward to a near standing position.

Taryn groaned, "Yesssssss, pull my hair, you perverted son of a bitch. Own that pussy, fucking own it. Harder!! Balls deep! That feels so good. Slam it!!! Work that shit, rock it back and forth…. I love every inch of it. Make me cum all over your cock. OH YEAH!!! Keep fucking me while I cum…."

Nothing could have stopped me from fucking Taryn. Her pussy was so wet and tight. I could feel it grasping me, that slippery sheath massaging my fleshy rod. Over and over I drove my meat into her. Taryn's hips met my every thrust. The sound of our skin slapping reverberated off the walls. Sweat poured from us in rivulets, soaking into the sheets.

I tugged Taryn against me and kissed her wetly on the lips. Her tongue met mine in a pirouette. A desperate look filled her eyes; I am sure that same look was also in mine. I groped her tit, pinching the nipple roughly between my fingers. I screamed in surprise. I felt her cunt tremble, squeezing me tight. I couldn't take it. I came.

My hips locked with Taryn's. We pressed together, hearts beating in the shared moment. I held this tight, teen beauty to me, shuddering as I came. My arm was wrapped around Taryn's chest, hugging her so gloriously close. My head was lodged in the crook of her neck. The scent of her sweat and perfume clouded my brain. I jerked and spasmed as I shot several ropes of cum deep inside of Taryn. My last load of baby batter had been so massive; I am not sure where the seed came from. I could feel the sweet release wash over me. With orgasm, my mind suddenly became cleared, everything but sensation was gone, nothing but soothing bliss.

Taryn turned around to kiss me, and in doing so she uncorked her cunt. I could see our fluids dripping out of her pussy and running down her leg. She giggled. "Oops. I am sure there will be enough of that cream pie for my sister, if she wants it. If she's awake, that is."

Roxy replied, her voice still thin and weak, "I'm awake. How could I sleep with that racket you fuckers were making?" She smiled wanly, rolling over onto her back. "Fair is fair. I can't really move, but if you want to sit on my face I would love to taste you, sis."

Taryn moved onto the bed and placed herself over her sister. Soon they were will locked in a sixty-nine. I smiled. How did my life get here? What did I do to deserve this? This was pretty crazy (two sisters – twins - fucking!), but as insane as it was I am sure that the next night would be even more of an extreme. Would I expect anything less from Jessica and her party? Nope.

gradprof
gradprof
731 Followers