Oral Friends Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I looked at Rich then at Joy. "I plan to, Joy. Have a nice day."

We turned and walked toward the door with Mary following us.

"Thanks for 'coming' in our store, Sir," Mary said with a smile and a wink. "I hope you will visit us again."

We waved and left the store.

We hurried to the car and got inside. "So how did it feel to get rimmed by Mary?" I asked curiously.

"It was great. I'd never had it done before but I wouldn't turn it down if it was offered. I never thought much about my asshole being sensitive but it really felt good when she licked me there. I'm not sure how I feel about when she stuck her tongue in, but I wasn't going to stop her either."

"I wasn't too rough with the humiliation stuff was I? I don't want to go too far."

"No, it was very embarrassing, especially telling that girl I had a mouthful of cum. But that's what gets me going. I liked it. I like all your ideas, don't worry you have great instincts. You know just how to embarrass me so that I can get the kick I need. I told you before, I trust you. If you told me to sit on the hood of the car and blow you right now I would, because I'd know you had checked things out before you asked."

"Okay, Slut. I just wanted to make sure. I won't ask again. Now why don't you drop your pants and spread your legs, we've go to go home!"

"Yes, Sir!"

It looked like we were all ready for the strip club now.

**********

The day finally arrived and I was as excited as a kid at Christmas. We'd decided to take the whole day and do some fishing before the big show. I pulled up in front of Rich's house just as he was coming down the driveway with his overnight bag. He wasn't really going to need much in the way of clothes but we needed to keep up appearances. Rich grabbed his fishing gear out of his trunk and smiled at me as he put his key in the trunk and closed the lid.

I popped the trunk and waited while he stowed his gear. He climbed into the passenger's door and we were off. We were barely out of the neighborhood before Rich removed his shirt and threw it in the back seat. His pants were next though he did have to pause to remove his shoes and socks. Seconds later his pants joined his shirt and shoes in the back seat and he sat there naked with his legs spread widely, his cage on prominent display.

He looked at me and smiled. "Thank God! I couldn't wait to get out of those clothes! This is going to be such a fun day, Sir!"

"Yes it is," I chuckled. "You're really into this, aren't you?"

"If you mean dancing at the club tonight, yes I am!"

"Yes, there is that, but I didn't tell you to take off your clothes or sit with your legs spread. You did that all on your own because that's what we did last time."

"Was I wrong, Sir? I thought you liked to see me this way," he said confused.

"No, Slut, you aren't wrong. I guess you just surprised me with your enthusiasm."

"Sir, after our adventure at the bookstore I found that I really loved riding in the car this way. I love being exposed like this. It makes me feel so submissive and controlled. I'm embarrassed that someone might see me but it excites me to think that they might, more. When we're playing like this I'd want to walk through the mall from one end to the other naked, and I would if I knew I wouldn't be arrested!"

"Well it's a good thing the show is tonight then! By the way, have you told Rich about this portion of our relationship?"

"No Sir, I was planning to surprise them both," Rich said with a smile.

"When you climb out of the car with that on, they'll be surprised!" I said as I glanced at his cage.

**********

When we pulled into the driveway of the cabin Rod and Joe were there sitting on the porch waiting for our arrival.

I climbed out of the car and started to get our gear out of the trunk. Rich climbed out and Joe reacted to his state of undress.

"Wow, Rich, do you look hot! What is that you're wearing?" Joe asked somehow just noticing the cage.

"Thanks, Joe," Rich said. "I'm really excited about tonight! Do you like my cock cage?"

"Cock cage? I've never heard of that." Joe said warily.

"I hadn't either until Phil brought it over. I haven't told either of you any of this before because I wanted to surprise you, and it looks like I've succeeded."

"Why don't you tell Joe and Rod how you got into this, Slut?" I said coming up behind them as I set the gear on the porch.

"Slut?" Rod said angrily. "Is he talking to you Rich?"

"Calm down, Rod. It's cool. Sit down and I'll tell you all about it." Rich said.

We all pulled our chairs together in a circle. Rich sat down and immediately spread his legs as wide he could. Rod pulled two beers out of the cooler and handed them to Rich and me. I popped the top on mine and settled back in my chair.

"This all started a few weeks ago. Phil had grabbed my head during a blowjob and fucked my face. When he was done I told him it had made me feel like a slut but I liked it. He told me I could be his slut any time I wanted. I didn't say anything then but I started to think more about what he'd said. Anyway, Phil and I had gotten together at his place to try something we hadn't done before..."

"What was that?" Rod interrupted.

"Oh we had our first 69 that day, it was great! We'd gotten dressed and had gone downstairs to get something to drink and Phil and asked if I was serious when I said I'd like him to treat me like a slut. I told him yes and he told me to follow him around the side of the house. We were mostly screened from the street but if someone looked carefully they might see something. Phil pulled out his cock and ordered me to suck him. I was shocked at first and hesitated. I wanted to but I was concerned that someone would see me. Phil took my hesitation as reluctance and told me I had to be punished for disobeying so he told me to strip!

"It was as if someone had flipped a switch in my brain. I immediately stripped and dropped to my knees and went to do as I'd been directed. Phil changed his mind and told me to put my hands behind my back, that he was going to fuck my mouth instead! I opened up and Phil sank his cock into my mouth in one hard thrust. The rougher he was the more I liked it. I closed my eyes so I could enjoy the experience without being distracted but Phil wasn't having any of that.

"He ordered me to look at him and not to look away. He wanted me to see him as he fucked me. He was working up to a good come when he looked down and noticed I was very erect. The next thing he said really got me going. He said, "Oh look, the slut's cock is hard. If you do a good job I *might* let you cum." He nudged my cock with his foot and I almost came from the touch of his foot alone but I knew he'd be disappointed in me if I did so I concentrated and was finally able to hold back.

"Too soon for me Phil came. He shoved his cock down my throat holding me by my ears. I was starting to need some air but, again I didn't want to disappoint Phil so I hung on as best I could. Phil pulled out and I gasped for breath but I smiled when I saw the pleased look on his face. He looked down at me, still naked on my knees and told me I had done well and I deserved a reward.

"I assumed it was going to be my turn to be sucked off but Phil surprised me again. He pushed me back down by my shoulder and told me that he wasn't going to be getting me off, he told me to jerk off for him and to come in my hand then eat it all.

"Again, I almost came even before I touched myself, but I held off by sheer will power. Phil thought I didn't want to so he told me I'd better get going or I could get dressed and not come at all. I started beating my cock like there was no tomorrow. I knew I wasn't going to last long and I didn't. I must have shot 5 or 6 spurts into my hand before it stopped then I slurped the hot come out of my hand and licked it clean, making sure I didn't miss a drop.

"Phil told me I had pleased him then he turned and left, leaving me kneeling there naked and in shock. I'd never had any submissive tendencies or fantasies before but I'd loved everything Phil had done and I wanted more! I knew we had to talk about what had happened so I got dressed and joined Phil on the patio. He suggested that I might want to wash my hands and he asked me if I would bring us drinks when I came back.

"I returned with clean hands and cold drinks and sat down, not sure what to say. Phil told me he was sorry and asked me if he had gone too far. I told him no, not at all. He asked if I had liked what we'd done. I sighed and told him that I thought I'd liked it too much! I was afraid that I was going to ruin our friends with benefits relationship. He told me that he'd always be my friend and nothing I could do would change that. If I wanted to play submissive games once in a while he was perfectly fine with it but he really liked our regular relationship best. So that's how I got started exploring my submissive fantasies. It's been great for me. I've learned so much about myself and I want to do so much more."

"Wow, that is one hell of a story, Rich," Rod said. "So, you really like this stuff?" he asked sounding like he wasn't quite convinced.

"Yes, Rod, I love this! I hope you don't think I'm being forced into this by Phil? I'd be very disappointed in you if you thought that."

Rod had the grace to look embarrassed. "I'm sorry, Rich, Phil. I should have known better."

"Yes you should," Rich said as he took a swig of his beer.

Things got quiet about then but Joe, sensing the need to get the conversation going again, asked the next question.

"So, could you tell us the story of how you came to be wearing that, cock cage, you called it?"

"Sure Joe," Rich said. He took another drink of his beer then set the can down.

"A couple of days later Phil called me sounding very excited. He told me he had something he wanted to show me and he asked if he could see me right away. Of course I was curious so I told him to come right over. We went out to the garage where he showed me this blue plastic cage-like device. I'd never seen anything like it before and didn't know what it was for so I asked.

"Phil told me that since I had liked it when I'd been told when I could come that I might like to give him total control of when or if I could have an orgasm. He did some searching on the internet and found an adult bookstore that sold cock cages. He went out there and bought one, the one he was holding in his hand. He told me how it slipped behind the balls and then folded over the cock and then was finally locked with a lock."

"I'd wondered about that when I saw that shiny bit of metal," Rod said. "Where's the key by the way."

"At home, in the trunk of my car," Rich said.

"At *home*?! You mean you can't get that thing off?"

"That's right, but I don't *want* to take it off. I really like wearing it. Sometimes I wish I could wear it all the time but Joan might not appreciate it!"

"I'll bet!" Rod said chuckling.

"Anyway, I couldn't wait to see how it fit but by this time I was so hard I'd never get it closed so Phil was kind enough to suck me off so he could lock my cock up!"

"I'm a nice guy like that!" I threw in with a laugh.

"I was in awe as Phil slipped my balls through the hole, slid it closed, then swung the other half up, trapping me. He pulled the lock out of his pocket and I think both of us were holding our breath because the sound of the lock clicking sounded so loud." Rich paused, closing his eyes, reliving the moment. I even saw his cock twitch at the memory.

"I couldn't believe the sensations I was getting from being locked in that cage. I felt trapped at first. I wanted to beg Phil to get that thing off me! Then I felt a calm come over me. It felt good being held like that, almost like being held by Phil. I knew I wanted to be controlled like this, by my best friend, Phil. I thanked him for buying the cage for me and thanked him for taking control of my cock. I told Phil I wanted to go to this bookstore some time and he told me he'd work it out."

"Okay, I can see how you'd like to wear that cage given your fantasies, but what about him calling you a slut?" Rod asked.

"That came from a conversation we had after the first time he really fucked my face. I told him I felt like a slut and I guess the name kinda stuck. So now when we play master/slave I'm Slut and he's Sir."

"That is some story, Rich," Joe said.

"Slut, please. I want to be called Slut. My master gave me that name," Rich said sincerely.

"Wow, you really mean this," Rod said disbelievingly. "You really want us to call you Slut?"

"I really do," Rich said. "It helps to keep me in my sub role. When I'm in my cage I *am* Slut."

"Okay, we'll call you Slut whenever you wear your cage," Joe said. "I hope you don't mind all the questions but I'm very curious about this fantasy of yours. I have some submissive fantasies myself so I'd like to know more."

"We'll tell you anything you want to know," Rich said honestly.

"Riding in the car naked and sitting the way you are, is that part of the fantasy?" Joe asked.

"Yes, it is. The next weekend we were supposed to play golf, which we did, but Phil told me we were going to the adult bookstore as well. He ordered me to put my cage on before I left the house and to lock the key in the trunk of my car when I removed my clubs. When I climbed in the car he told me to push my pants to my ankles and spread my legs to he could see his cock."

"His cock?" Rod said confused again.

"Yes, his cock. I don't control it, he does, so that's how I refer to it," Rich said as he lifted his cage and showed Rod and Joe his balls. "This is his cock and these are his balls and I wouldn't have it any other way.

"We played nine holes of golf, instead of our usual 18 and went to the clubhouse for lunch. Phil slowed down and asked if I wanted to take a shower! I was surprised but I found myself wanting to do it so I told him I would if he wanted me to," Rich said.

"Slut really showed me how much he was into the fantasy with that one. I mean there were all kinds of guys we knew there and he was willing to get naked in the shower wearing his cage if that's what I wanted. It's humbling to have that much power over someone but it's also a great responsibility," I said seriously.

"It's because I know you'd never abuse that power that I gave it to you in the first place," Rich said smiling at me. "We ate a light lunch and the drove to the bookstore. Without being asked I dropped my pants and spread my legs for the ride. I'd found that I liked the idea that someone might see me like this and I wanted to experience it again.

"We got to the bookstore with no real plan of what we wanted to do. The man who owned the store, Ken, who had sold Phil the cage, asked if his friend liked it. Phil told him to ask me himself. He did and I felt embarrassed but I answered yes. Ken asked me if I was wearing it now, and again I answered yes. He asked Phil if he could see it. Phil told me to go behind the counter and show Ken my present. I stepped behind the counter, opened my zipper and pulled the cage out letting it hang there.

"Sir didn't like the way I showed off his present and he told me that from now on when he told me to show someone my present I was to drop my pants and spread my legs as far as I could so the person could have a good look. I quickly dropped my pants and spread my legs. I felt bad that I had disappointed my master and I resolved never to do so again."

"And he hasn't," I said. "I'm very proud of Slut."

Rich smiled and said, "Thank you, Sir! Ken squatted down to get a good look at my cage, handling it to check the fit and everything. I was embarrassed to be fondled like this by a man I didn't know but I was more aroused than I'd ever been in my life.

"I still don't know where Sir came up with his idea but he asked Ken if he had a back room we could use. He told me to strip and sit in a chair he put in the middle of the floor. He told Ken that for the next hour I was going to jerk off as many men as I could and let them cum on my face and Ken was going to go first!

"I couldn't believe my ears but I hurried to the chair and sat down. Phil told me to spread my legs so everyone could see his cock and to keep them that way. Ken pulled his cock from his pants and I jerked him to the best of my ability, then he shot his load all over my face. It was weird, having a man I had only met ten minutes ago cumming on my face but I was looking forward to more.

"The store clerk was next, then there was a parade of ten more men, making twelve in all, before the hour was up. I was a cum covered mess but I was bursting with pride when Sir told me how proud he was. Sir told me to clean up as we had to get home. As I was washing my face and chest I tried to think of something I could do to thank Sir for what he'd done for me. An idea came to me just as I was finishing up.

"I walked out of the bathroom and Sir handed me my clothes, telling me to get dressed. I asked if he would do me a favor. Of course he said yes and I told him I wanted to walk to the car naked. I was pleased to see that I had surprised Sir with my request. He asked me if I was sure I wanted to do it. I told him I wanted to do it more than anything. He went out of the room to get Ken and when he returned he told me to tell Ken my request. I did so and Ken was surprised as well but willing to help. He asked Sir to move his car to the emergency exit at the far end of the building where I couldn't easily be seen from the street when I exited. Sir returned to the office and asked once more if I was sure. I assured him I was and he smiled at me. I knew then that my request had pleased him

"Ken was waiting for me by the back door, holding it open so there would be plenty of light for people to see me by. I had to walk through the video booth area at the end which was very dark. I took my first step into the store and focused my eyes on my target over 150 feet away. I was so into my submissive fantasy of having a crowd of people see me in my cage that I was almost in a trance. I was drawn to the light pouring in the door and I was oblivious to almost everything else. I could hear people talking but I really didn't comprehend what they were saying. All of a sudden I felt a hand on my shoulder. I saw that it was Sir who had stopped me. I wondered why he had done so at first but when I turned back around I saw a woman standing beside me.

"Sir had asked her if she'd like to take a closer look at me. She looked like she wanted to but was afraid of what the man with her might think. At first she said no but Sir asked again and her friend told her to go ahead. She looked at Sir's cock and said it looked beautiful, and I couldn't disagree! Sir asked if she'd like to touch his cock and she jumped at the chance. I watched her hands shake as they moved closer to me. The feel of her hands on Sir's cock was overwhelming and I groaned loudly with the pleasure. She must have thought she'd hurt me because she pulled back and asked if I was okay.

"I told her that it felt very good and then I thanked her for fondling Sir's cock. She said that she'd remember this day for the rest of her life. If she felt half as good as I did right then I knew she was right. The woman stepped back into the crowd and I started moving again, even slower this time. I had noticed that quite a crowd had gathered by now and I wanted to make this experience last as long as I could. I hadn't gone but a few more steps when one of the men who had come on my face stepped in front of me, looked at my cage and asked "May I?"

"I probably should have waited for Sir to say yes but I was so excited that I wasn't thinking clearly. I nodded my head yes and I felt his big hands on Sir's balls. He ran his hand over the cage pulling it up against my stomach. When he released his hand the cage fell, pulling Sir's cock down where it swayed back and forth. Thank you I said and I started walking again. All too soon I arrived at the door. I was disappointed that the experience was over and I almost asked Sir if I could walk back to the office and do it all over again but I knew we needed to get home. I shook hands with Ken as I left. He thanked me and told me I was a brave man. I didn't feel brave at all. I had only done what would please Sir, after all.