Oral Friends Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Sir opened the car door for me and I sat down in the seat. My hands were shaking and I was confused about how I felt but I remembered to open my legs at least. Sir asked me if I was okay and I assured him I was. I told him that I was so excited. I had just walked naked through an adult bookstore, been fondled by a woman *and* a man and I wanted to do it again as soon as possible! Sir told me I had been very courageous to do what I did. I didn't think I had been and told him so but he assured me it took great courage to trust someone so much that you would share your deepest fantasies with them. Now that I've had a chance to think about it I know Sir is right in theory, but I trust him so much that it wasn't courageous at all in my case.

"We drove back to Sir's house, stopping at my place so Sir could get the key out of the trunk. He pulled directly into the garage and he told me to wait for him on the patio. I waited by the patio table and a minute later Sir came out with a small glass in his hand then he sat down. I had a pretty good idea what the glass was for and I couldn't wait to see if I was right. I stepped between Sir's legs and waited with my hands behind my back, presenting myself to him for his use.

"He told me that he was very proud of me and that I deserved a reward. He unlocked my cage and his cock popped out and hardened immediately. He told me that he wanted me to come for him. He wanted me to jerk my cock for him, to cum in the glass for him and to drink every bit of cum for him and not to waste a drop. I would have done all that and more if he had asked. I wanted to jerk my cock as hard as I could, the urge to cum was very great, but I also felt that Sir would be disappointed in me if I hurried. He wanted to watch me pleasure myself and I didn't want to rush that. I started stroking myself very slowly, taking as much time as I could. I fondled Sir's nuts with one hand as I jerked his cock with the other.

"As much as I tried to make it last I was too aroused and I felt the urge to come overwhelm me. I picked up the glass and had barely got the head of Sir's cock in it when the first blast erupted. It was so powerful that it splashed off the bottom of the little glass and all over the head of Sir's cock at the same time the second spurt shot out. I don't know how I was able to concentrate enough to do it but I counted as six shots of cum went into the glass before I stopped cumming. I squeezed the shaft to make sure I got all the cum and scraped it off into the glass.

"I set the little glass down and got a cushion off one of the chairs. I set it down in front of Sir and knelt down. I picked up the glass again, tipped it toward Sir as a toast and brought the glass to my lips. Again, I knew I didn't want to rush so instead of slurping the cum down in one gulp I actually sipped it, savoring the taste. After I had swallowed the major portion I stuck my tongue into the glass and swirled it around then finally, I got the last little bit with my fingers.

"I asked Sir if he had enjoyed my show as I had wanted to give him the best show I could to say thanks for everything he had done for me today. He told me he couldn't be more pleased with me. He ended the role play by asking me to bring some drinks back after I showered and dressed."

Rich had finished his recounting of our experiences with submission and nobody said anything for what seemed like minutes but really wasn't.

"That was beautiful, Slut," Rod said. "I sorry I doubted you and Phil. I should have known Phil wouldn't do anything to hurt you after our last fishing trip. I think it's great that you feel so free to explore your fantasies like you do."

"It is very liberating," Rich said. "I know it must sound odd coming from a naked man who has given up control of a very important part of his body to another, but it is. I have never felt freer than when I'm wearing my cage and following Sir's orders."

"Isn't it humiliating to be seen like that?" Joe asked.

"Oh yes!" Rich said enthusiastically. "Think about it. Everyone who sees me knows that I'm submissive. They know that I have allowed the part of my body that defines my sex to be locked up so that I can not touch it. They know that I can not remove it for any reason, not to go to the bathroom or any other purpose without asking to be released. I can not get an erection. I can not come, no matter how excited I get. When I do get excited, and I do, the cage causes so much pressure against Sir's cock that I lose the urge pretty quickly but it starts up again only to repeat the process. Depending on how much this happens Sir's balls can swell and ache and everybody can see that as well."

"You sound like you don't like it so why do you do it?" Joe asked seriously.

"It is the humiliation that I get off on. I suppose it's hard to understand if you're not into the fantasy but I get off on people knowing I can't do all those things. I get off on knowing that I can't touch myself. I get off on knowing that everyone who sees my cage knows I belong to Sir. I don't expect you to understand, necessarily but I do ask you to accept it and maybe help me with my fantasy if Sir asks it of you."

"We sure will, won't we, Joe," Rod said, looking at Joe for confirmation.

"Yes we will. Whatever we can do to help you enjoy your fantasy to the fullest we will," Joe said.

"Thanks guys, I knew I could count on you," Rich said.

"Well now that we've got that out of the way are we going to fish or what?" I asked.

There was a chorus of yeses all around and after I put our overnight bags in the cabin we were ready to head down to the boat.

Uh, Phil? Slut can't go down to the boat naked. There are too many people around today," Rod said.

"I figured that might be the case," I said as I pulled out a small pair of cotton gym shorts from my back pocket. I tossed them to Rich. "Put these on Slut but I want them off as soon as we are away from people."

"Yes Sir!" Rich said as he pulled the shorts on. I was sorry to see his cock covered by the pants. I'd come to love to see him naked, wearing my cage.

We hurried to the boat, started the motor and sped out on the lake. Luckily the fishing areas are away from the recreation areas as the lake was pretty crowded today. As we got closer and closer to the fishing spots there were fewer and fewer boats. As soon as we passed the last boat Rich pulled off his shorts and spread his legs. He really enjoyed this position I think, maybe too much!

We finally pulled into the spot where Rod told us the fishing should be pretty good and dropped our lines. We were all dressed in shorts and shirts, except Rich, of course. I remembered Joe saying that he usually wore his stretcher rings on the weekends and I wondered if he was wearing them now. I tried to see but I didn't have a good angle. Since the direct approach is usually best I decided I'd ask.

"Hey, Joe," I called.

"Yeah, Phil?" Joe answered.

"I'm curious, are you wearing your stretcher rings today?"

"I sure am, you wanna see?" he asked excitedly.

"I asked didn't I? Drop those shorts and show me them balls!" I chuckled.

Joe smiled and I got the impression he was a bit of an exhibitionist like Rich. He took off his shirt first, even though he didn't have to, then he stood up and dropped his shorts.

Even though he had told us about his fetish for ball stretching, and how he did it, it didn't prepare me for the sight in front of me. Joe's balls hung down an absurd distance it seemed, especially compared to the last time I had seen him. I counted the rings and saw that he had eight of them on. That meant he was stretched four inches! At the bottom of the stack of rings his balls bulged out, due to the weight I suppose. The rings shone in the sun highlighting his scrotum even more. Joe stood there with a big smile on his face enjoying the attention he was getting.

"You told us about this but it is nothing like seeing it in person, Joe," I said in awe.

"I know, I could tell by the looks on your faces," he chuckled.

"They don't hurt?" I asked.

"No, not at all, or maybe I'm used to it. I do have to watch out that I don't bang my balls on chairs and such since they are pretty exposed but after all these years that doesn't happen much any more."

"How long before you go to the next step? Do you go an inch at a time?"

"I'm almost ready to add another ring, maybe in a few weeks." Joe picked up his cock, which was hard as you might expect, so that we could see better. "As you can see there's about a quarter of an inch between the top ring and my body. As soon as I can stick my index finger in there up to the first knuckle without forcing it then I'll add the ninth one. I brought the other four rings with me. I figured you guys might want to see them. Maybe one of you would like to try one on!"

"You know," Rod said, "I might just take you up on that!"

"I'd love to see that," I said. "If you do it, I will. I'm game at least once."

"That's great, Rod, Phil. I'm glad you're willing to give it a try. Not everybody would." Joe said happily.

We fished for a while longer but nothing was biting today so we started back. Joe had stayed naked and it was fun to look at him and Rich. Joe must have liked how Rich sat because he was sitting with his legs spread wide as well. I think they were both exhibitionists but only Rich had done something about it. As we got closer to the cabin we started to see more boats so Rich and Joe were forced to put their shorts on but neither of them were happy about it.

As soon as we got back to the dock we tied the boat off, gathered up all the gear, and headed to the cabin to rest up for the evening ahead. As soon as we were out of sight of the dock both Rich and Joe stripped off their shorts, the joy of being naked obvious to us all.

We fixed some sandwiches, grabbed some beers and headed out to the picnic table to eat. Rod and I decided to join the crowd and we stripped off our shorts and shirts. It *was* nice being naked outside like this.

After lunch we sat around in the shade, bullshitting and enjoying the company. Joe looked at Rod and smiled oddly. Rod nodded his head and I knew something was up.

"Phil, is this contest tonight open to anybody?" Joe asked.

"Yeah," I said carefully. "The ad said everyone is welcome. Why?"

"Well every since Rod told me that Slut was going to strip in front of a room full of women I started thinking. I'm a bit of an exhibitionist myself..."

"Gee, I'd never have guessed!" I said sarcastically.

"Yeah it's pretty obvious I suppose. Anyway, I'd like to enter the contest too! Slut wants everyone to see his cage and I want to show off my rings!"

"That's wild, Joe!" Rich said. "Those women won't know what hit them!"

"That's what I thought. Like you in your cage, I'm sure most women have never seen a guy with stretched balls. It ought to be just the advantage we need to win."

"You have a point there, Joe," I said. "It will really be fun tonight with the two of you in the contest!"

We talked about the contest and what kinds of things they might want to do on stage. I just sat back and listened as Joe and Rich batted ideas back and forth. I was starting to feel the need to empty my balls since I'd been hard, or semi-hard, for a while now. I figured it was time to get something going before it got too late. I remembered that Rich and I had talked about a daisy chain between him, Rod and me. When Rich had expressed his desire to wear his cage the next time we went fishing I didn't think we'd have the opportunity for a while. Now that we had a fourth member in our group there were three of us with nice hard cocks that were looking to be sucked.

"He guys, I don't know about you but I need to get my balls drained," I said as I shook my cock at them.

"That's a great idea, Phil!" Rod exclaimed. "Who wants to go first?"

"I've got an idea for that too. How about we all go first!"

"Huh?" Joe said. "How can we do that?"

"You guys ever heard of a daisy chain?" I said with a grin.

"Yeah! I like the idea of that!" Joe responded.

"Where do you want to do this?" Rod asked.

"Is your bed big enough?"

"Probably not, it's only a double," Rod said sadly.

"Why don't we take all the pillows off the beds and the cushions off the couch and spread them out on the floor in the living room, that should give us enough room," I said.

We jumped off the chairs and rushed into the house. We quickly gathered up the pillows and cushions and positioned them on the floor in a roughly triangular shape. We were about to get into position when Rod remembered Rich was odd man out.

"Hey, what about Slut?" he asked.

"What about him?" I said. "It's not like anyone can suck him."

"I guess not, but I feel funny doing this when he can't," Rod said.

"Look, Rod. Slut knew what he was getting into when he gave me his cock. He knew he'd be giving up getting sucked by wearing his cage today. He made his decision when he put the cage on this morning. Tell him Slut," I said.

"Sir is right, Rod. I knew I wouldn't be getting sucked off today when I put the cage on. It's part of my submission. I have to pay the price for my submission but I wouldn't have it any other way."

"Tell you what Slut, when whoever is blowing me isn't sucking my nuts you may do that."

"Thank you, Sir! I'd love to do that. May I suck the other guys as well?" Rich asked.

"I don't know, why don't you ask them, Slut. Ask them if you can suck their balls while someone else blows them." I know I was sounding mean but Rich's eyes were gleaming so I knew he would love the humiliation of asking.

"Sir Rod, Sir Joe, may I suck your balls when no one else is?" Rich asked.

By now Rod and Joe were sure that Rich wanted to be treated this way so they didn't answer him right away.

"I don't know, Slut. I don't know if there will be enough room with both our heads in someone's crotch. What do you think, Rod," Joe said.

"I see what you mean, Joe. He's probably going to get in the way," Rod said teasingly.

Rich knew he was being teased and it fed his desire to be humiliated. Please Sirs? I promise not to get in your way," he said quietly.

Rod and Joe decided to let Rich off the hook. "All right Slut, you may suck our balls when no one else is," Joe said.

"Thank you, Sirs!" Rich said with a smile.

We got into position quickly, all of us lying on our sides. I was sucking Joe, Joe was sucking Rod and Rod was sucking me. "Slut, I want you to suck me first. I'll tell you when you can move on."

"Yes Sir," he said as he got down between my legs. I had my leg pulled up and away from my body as much as I could. I wanted Rich to have plenty of room.

"All right, gentlemen, one, two, three, suck!"

I picked up Joe's cock and ran my hand up and down the thin long shaft. Joe was dripping precum by this time so I licked up and down his shaft gathering all of the sweet sticky fluid. I ran my tongue down to where his balls joined his body and licked him there. He was right; there wasn't a lot of room between the top ring and his body. I was able to slip my tongue in the gap and flicked it around enjoying the way his body reacted to my tongue. I held his scrotum, covered in the rings, with my hand and pulled his balls to me. As I had noticed before his balls were pretty tightly packed because of the rings and seeing them up close you could barely tell there were two balls in there rather than one big one.

Joe's balls, like Rod's for that matter, were larger that either Rich's or mine. The rings were about ½ inch thick with an inside diameter of two inches, making each ring two and one half inches in diameter total. Joe's balls were large enough that they were even wider than the rings. As I held him securely in my hand I popped his balls into my mouth. The feeling was like having a small apple in my mouth, or Rod's thick cock head come to think about it. The skin was stretched smooth and his balls were firm and warm.

I moved back up Joe's shaft though I held his rings in my hand, tugging gently. I pulled his cock down and slipped my mouth over the head. I settled into a nice smooth bobbing movement, varying the depth of each stroke. I drove myself down his shaft, allowing it to enter my throat, continuing down until my lips hit bottom. My nose and upper lip were touching his belly and my lower lip was touching the top ring. Joe's cock was thin enough that I was able to keep his cock in my throat and still get a little air so the need to pull back to breathe was lessened.

I wished I could see myself like this, with Joe's cock buried in my throat, my lip touching his rings and my hand tugging on his balls, gently stretching them even more. I mentally slapped myself for my stupidity. Ever since our last trip here, when I'd worn the guy's come for the day, I'd wished I'd had pictures. I remembered that I had packed my little digital camera! I pulled off Joe's cock, looking around for Rich. He was sucking my nuts as Rod sucked my cock.

"Slut!" I called. Rich raised his head.

"Yes Sir?"

"I want you to get my camera out of my bag. I want you to take some pictures of me sucking Joe," I said.

Rich jumped up off the floor and hurried to my bag. He was back in almost no time.

"I'm going to deep throat Joe and lick his rings and I want pictures of it. Take plenty, from all kinds of angles," I said then I went back to sucking. I trusted Rich to get some really hot shots.

I slowly slid down his cock; I could feel the head slide to the back of my mouth and then continue down my throat with no hesitation. I continued down until my nose was buried into his belly, then I pushed harder. My nose was crushed but I grabbed his hips and held on tight. Opening my mouth a little more I was able to slide my tongue out. I had to swallow the spit that was building up in my mouth and Joe groaned at the action. It did feel funny, swallowing with his cock in my throat but I liked the feeling. I did it again and he groaned louder. I figured I'd better stop that before he came.

I pushed my tongue out farther allowing my tongue to lick the first two rings. I had heard the camera clicking from the moment I had put Joe's cock in my mouth and I knew Rich was getting some great shots. I licked the rings some more as I tugged on Joe's scrotum. He started groaning again, louder this time, and I knew he was going to cum. I wanted him to come like this so gathered as much air as I could then I swallowed again and again.

Joe couldn't take too much of that, and since I was holding his scrotum, I could feel when it tried to contract. It really couldn't but it tried as I could feel his balls straining to rise in his scrotum! The next thing I knew I could feel the come traveling through his shaft and directly into my stomach. I kept swallowing the whole time and Joe kept groaning. You'd think I was killing him! His cock slowed its pumping and ultimately stopped. I didn't want to pull back just yet so I remained still, allowing his cock to soften.

It was weird, as Joe's cock slowly deflated it climbed up my throat and then finally out of it. I took a deeper breath of air and let him soften completely, gently massaging his balls the whole time. I had been so busy sucking Joe that I hadn't paid attention to Rod and his work on my own cock. Now that I was more aware I could tell I was going to come soon myself. I let Joe's cock slide completely out of my mouth and turned my attention to Rod. Rich was also working my balls now that he was done taking pictures.

"Oh yeah, Rod! Suck my cock! God that feels so good!" I felt my balls tingle and I started groaning. "I'm cumming, Rod! I'm cumming!"

I pumped Rod's mouth full of come and then collapsed against Joe's thigh. The last person to come was Rod, but soon he too gave up his cum to Joe's sucking mouth.