Oral Friends Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We laid there for quite a while trying to get our breath back after our exertions.

I looked around for Rich and found him kneeling near my cock. He saw me looking at him and smiled widely.

"That was the most exciting thing I've ever watched," Rich said. "It's one thing to watch people have sex in a video but it is much more intense in person!"

"I'm sure it is. Did you get some good pictures, Slut?" I asked.

"Oh, yes, Sir!" Rich said "I got about fifty shots starting from the time you took Joe into your mouth until his cock slipped out at the end."

"Very good, Slut. I knew I could count on you to get just what I'd want. I'll have to give you a special reward when we get home," I said.

"No reward is necessary, Sir. I love serving you," Rich said softly, a smile playing on his face.

"I know you do and I am honored by your service."

I got up slowly, Rich helping me up. He then helped Joe and Rod to their feet as well. We picked up the pillows and cushions, putting them back in their places. We sat quietly, just relaxing.

Rod broke the silence when he asked Joe about his offer of earlier in the day. "Hey Joe, is the offer to try one of your rings still open?"

"It sure is, Rod," he said as he got off the chair. "Let me get them." He disappeared into the bedroom where he'd stowed his bag. He returned quickly carrying a little wooden box. He opened it, pulled one out and handed it to Rod.

"Gee, it's heavier than I thought it would be," Rod said. Joe continued around the room giving one to me and one to Rich.

"Yeah, the guy who makes them can control the weight to a certain degree by using heavier stuff as the filling. I have mine made as heavy as he can make them," he said.

"Why is that, Joe?" I asked.

"It accelerates the stretching process," he said seriously. "Not only am I stretching due to the thickness of the rings but the weight pulling down helps too. It is a very slow process so anything I can do to speed it up is worth it."

"Can you show me how it works?" Rod asked.

"Sure you see the little indentation there," he pointed to it, "press it and it pops open."

Rod did and the ring separated. I did the same to mine and it opened as well. It was an ingenious little device. The hinge was hidden and the clasp was as well, all that you saw was the little button to release it.

"How do I put it on?" Rod asked.

"You slip it into place from behind and then snap it shut," Joe said.

Rod tried but he wasn't having much luck. "Would you do it for me?" he asked sounding frustrated.

"Sure," Joe said. "Stand up."

Rod stood and Joe grabbed his nuts, pulling down with gentle pressure. He slipped the ring in place and closed it with a barely audible snap.

"There," Joe said proudly, "what do you think?"

Rod walked around the room, trying to get used to the piece of metal encircling his scrotum. "It's heavy. It feels weird. Not unpleasant but I definitely know it's there."

"How about you, Phil? You want to try yours?" Joe asked.

"Yes, I'd love to. Would you do the honors?" I stood up and spread my legs allowing my balls to hang freely.

"You have a nice loose scrotum, Phil. I bet you could stretch yours if you wanted to, very easily. Rod's is kinda tight. His type doesn't' lend itself to stretching quite as easily," Joe said as he snapped mine into place and took his hand away.

Rod was right, it was heavy. It did feel weird but not uncomfortable. I looked down and I could see the weight caused my balls to swing when I moved.

Joe noticed this. "Hey Phil, I've got one more here, you want to try another one, you have the room."

I looked at Rich and I could see he was enjoying my show so I figured what the heck. "Sure, Joe, put another one on."

Joe grabbed my nuts again and slipped the second one into place. When he dropped them this time I felt more of a tug. I moved my hips a bit causing my balls to swing back and forth. It was a very cool feeling.

"What do you think, Slut? How do I look?" I asked.

"Good enough to eat, Sir!" Rich smiled.

"In that case, get over here and suck me," I ordered.

Rich was out of his chair and on his knees like a shot. He slurped up my semi-hard cock and lovingly sucked on it, all the while massaging my ball sack. Even though I had come not too long ago I hardened quickly in Rich's mouth. I wanted to give Rod and Joe a show and I knew Rich would like it so I grabbed the back of Rich's head and shoved my cock down his throat.

"Remember when Slut told you I fucked his mouth?" I asked no one in particular. "This is what he meant. Look at me Slut, don't take your eyes off me!"

Rich nodded as best he could and looked me in the eye. I knew he wanted to show the guys how he wanted to be used and he was happy I was giving them a demonstration.

I held his head tightly and slammed my cock into his face. I forgot that I was wearing the rings but when I saw Rich wince I realized my mistake.

"Hold my balls back so you don't get hit, Slut! I'm not stopping."

Rich palmed my balls pushing them back and against my body. It was just enough. I continued at a pretty furious pace for quite a while it seemed. I had good stamina because of my earlier come. I glanced at the guys and they were staring at us, open mouthed. I changed my pattern now. I'd bury myself completely in Rich's throat, leave it there and rotate my hips and then pull all the way out. I repeated this for a minute or so when I felt the familiar tingle start way down deep in my balls. I was inspired by my audience to new heights as I changed tactics again. Instead of me thrusting I stood still then I started pushing and pulling Rich's head! I was giving him what I'd heard termed a skull fuck, using him like the slut he claimed to be.

I felt the cum rising in my balls and I cried out as I pulled him deep onto my cock. "I'm cumming, Slut! I'm cumming down your throat. I love your mouth, Slut! I fucking love it!"

Rich had, somehow, been able to maintain eye contact through most of the skull fuck. His eyes were glued to mine and I could tell he was in ecstasy, as was I. I pulled him off my cock and collapsed on the couch.

"Slut, that was *the* best face fuck I've ever had. I'm very proud of you!" I said sincerely.

Rich smiled widely, very pleased by my praise. "Thank you very much, Sir. I'm glad you enjoyed using my mouth so much. You've made me one happy slut."

I looked over at Rod and Joe. They were still in shock that I had used Rich like that. They looked back and forth between Rich and me. I could see that they still weren't quite sure about this.

"Slut, despite everything you've told them today it seems our friends still think I'm abusing you. Please, tell them, honestly, how you feel about what we just did."

Rich turned to them and smiled genuinely. "I suppose what just happened would look rough to you but trust me I was not hurt by anything he did. I like to be face-fucked, used like the slut I am. When Sir uses me like that I know he understands what my needs are and is fulfilling them. I was so pleased when he stood still and fucked himself using my head. It truly pleased me to be used like that to please my master." Rich smiled widely proving that he was very happy indeed. "Have I convinced you now?"

Rod shook his head, still in shock. "I wouldn't have believed it if I hadn't seen it with my own eyes. That looked brutal! It was fucking hot, but it looked brutal. If you can still smile after being used like that then I have to believe you."

"And you, Joe," Rich asked, "do you believe me now?"

"I sure do, Slut. That was a fuck, pure and simple. There was nothing gentle about it but I could see it in your eyes, when you looked at Phil. He was giving you what you wanted, maybe even needed. It was amazing and I'm glad I was here to see it," Joe said.

"We don't do this all the time of course, just once in a while, but I thought I'd do it now so you'd know what Slut means when he tells you he likes to be face-fucked," I said.

I went to stand up and as I did I noticed a small bit of come on the floor at my feet. "Slut, did you lose some of my load? There's come on the floor!" I said angrily.

"No, Sir!" Rich said. "I couldn't have, you came down my throat, Sir!"

"That's right," I said. "Then how could there be come on the floor?" I saw Rich move his hand down and finger his cage.

He looked at me, embarrassed. "I think it was me, Sir," Rich said quietly, his head hanging down.

"You?" I said, shocked. "You can't, not while you are wearing your cage!"

"I know, Sir, but there is a bit of come on my cage, Sir," Rich said. "Please see for yourself."

"Stand up, Slut," I said. Rich stood up and moved in front of me.

I picked up the cage to examine it. There it was, a small blob of thick white fluid clinging to the plastic. "Well I'll be damned! He did come!" I said flabbergasted.

"How could that happen?" Rod asked, "Slut told us earlier that wearing that allowed you to control his orgasms."

"I think I have an idea how it might have happened, Sir," Rich said.

"Please, enlighten us, Slut," I said.

"I've been researching submissiveness on the internet lately. I wanted to understand more about my needs. In the course of that research I came across many descriptions of a state of mind for a submissive called 'sub-space'. It is usually associated with extreme discipline. The submissive gets to the point where the pain of punishment turns into pleasure and they seem to enter a new plane of consciousness.

"When Sir was using me to fuck himself I seemed to enter a similar state. It was almost as if I was looking down at myself from outside my body. When I felt Sir coming a feeling of complete release and pleasure came over me. I think that was when it happened, Sir," Rich said sadly.

"Why are you so sad, Slut?" I asked caringly.

"I came without permission, Sir," Rich said hanging his head again.

"Look at me, Slut," I said. Rich raised his head and met my gaze with trepidation, expecting to be punished, I suppose.

"You did not come without permission, Slut. You came because of the stimulation *I* gave you. By giving you so much pleasure I implicitly gave you my permission," I said with a smile.

"Really, Sir?" Rich said, still not convinced I was serious.

"Really, Slut. Actually I think it is awesome that I could excite you so much that, in spite of wearing a device meant to prevent it, you were actually able to come. You didn't ejaculate very much, probably only one spurt, but you *did* ejaculate. It must have been quite a strain on my cock but you were able to do it. I'm not mad at all, I'm proud of you," I said with a smile.

"Thank you, Sir," Rich said. "I am pleased to have made you so happy."

"When we end our role play what do you do when you come, Slut?" I asked.

"I eat it all, Sir," Rich said promptly.

I looked at the little blob on the floor, "Well?"

Rich's face broke into a wide grin. "Yes Sir!" he said as he slurped the blob off the floor.

**********

It was about 7:00 and we were starting to get hungry. We all pitched in and soon the steaks and potatoes were grilling. I told Rod I'd get the table set. I headed into the house, followed by Joe.

"Hey, Phil, could I talk to you in private?" Joe asked.

"Sure, Joe, what's on your mind?"

"I've been doing some thinking today. I've had some desire to be ordered to do things, you know. I'm not sure if they are submissive fantasies or not but what I saw today was very exciting. I think I would do some of the things you and Slut did and I'd enjoy them."

"Is this something you want to explore soon? Like maybe tonight?"

"I guess that's what I'm getting at. I'm thinking that you might be planning some fun for Slut tonight and I think I'd like you to include me." Joe looked embarrassed and not sure of himself.

"How about we do this. If I have an idea for something I think you would like I'll call you Stretch. I think it fits, don't you?" I chuckled. "If you want to participate you say 'Yes Sir'. If you don't want to all you have to say is 'Please, call me Joe'. This way anyone who overhears us will think I'm calling you a nickname you don't like."

"I think that is a great idea, thanks, Phil."

"Oh, one thing Slut didn't tell you is he has a safe-word, something he can say to stop everything if it gets to be too much for him. I don't think we need to go that far yet, but I do want you to have a way to slow things down. How about you use 'yellow' if you want to slow down and 'red' if you want to stop? Do not feel bad if you use either of these words. These experiences are supposed to be fun for you and if you are uncomfortable with what is happening you aren't having fun."

"You're a great guy, Phil. Most dominant people wouldn't worry so much about another person's feelings. I feel that I can trust you with my fantasy."

"I'm glad. I would hope that after today you'd know that I can be trusted. I would never do anything to harm Rich but I will do whatever I can to make his fantasies enjoyable. I sometimes push him, to stretch his comfort level, but he has ultimate veto power because of his safe-word."

"He loves you, you know. I can see it in his eyes when he looks at you."

"I love him too. He's been my best friend since we were little. He's the brother I never had. We've only grown closer since we started this new phase of our relationship too. Rich and I may love each other but we're not *in love* with each other. I'm in love with my wife as Rich is with his. What we have is great, it's fun, but it can't replace the relationship with my wife. Oral sex is wonderful but I couldn't live on a steady diet of it. I want to sink my cock into a nice juicy pussy. I want to grab a handful of tit and fuck her silly. I want to snuggle with her after a long slow bout of lovemaking.

"If my wife found out about Rich and me, and she didn't throw me out of the house, and the only way she would take me back was to give up being intimate with Rich I'd do it in a heartbeat. And I'm sure Rich would, if the situation was reversed. Would I miss it? Yeah but I want to be with my wife more."

"I see what you mean, Phil," Joe said. "I love the stuff we do and it fills a part of me that had been empty, but it can't take the place of the relationship I have with my wife. I was concerned that sucking cock and submissive play might mean I was gay and I didn't want that because I love my wife. I was confused by that so I think that's why I've been reluctant to explore that side of my personality. Now I know I can do both."

"I'm glad I was able to help, Joe. Relax and enjoy yourself and don't worry. One of the reasons we are together is to allow us to explore our fantasies in a safe, supportive environment. Do you think Rich would behave as he does in front of you and Rod if he didn't trust you? Most people would be critical of him, or worse, but here he feels safe to show us a side of himself that he's been hiding from the world all his life."

"I see what you mean. I feel a lot better now."

"Good we'd better get back outside, the steaks must be done by now."

To be continued in part 2.