Oral Friends: Marilyn's Story

Story Info
Phil's wife finds Phil and Rich together and watches.
6.3k words
4.71
61.8k
22
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Oral Friends—Marilyn's Story

This story was inspired by a reader who submitted an idea regarding my stories. I have asked for ideas from my readers, and some of you have submitted them, and I thank you. Not all ideas appealed to me but this one did. It was inspired by jimbogie68vet and I hope I do it justice.

This story takes place in the Oral Friends universe but is told from the point of view of Marilyn, the wife of the main character, Phil. It recounts some of the events in the story 'Oral Friends 5—Double Suck' but is not really part of the series.

**********

I'd been sitting in the living room, watching TV when the doorbell rang. Upon opening the door I saw my neighbor, and my husband's best friend, Rich, standing there.

"Hey beautiful! Is the old man home?" Rich asked as he entered, kissing my cheek.

"Yeah he's downstairs shooting pool if you'd like to join him," I said.

"Thanks, Mar, I can't stay long but I needed to get out of the house before Joan found something for me to do!"

"You're just lazy, and you know it!" I laughed.

"Guilty as charged," Rich said. "Catch you later."

I went back to my show watching but not watching it, if you know what I mean. I needed to go to the bathroom so I got up and after doing my business I went into the kitchen to get a drink. As I was pouring myself a soda I noticed that I didn't hear the distinctive sound of pool balls clacking. Maybe they had decided to watch the ball game instead I thought. To this day I don't know why I did it but I decided to sneak down there to see what they were up to. Maybe I had a premonition or something but I had a feeling they weren't playing pool.

I opened the door to the basement very carefully. I needed to be quiet if I was going to observe them without them knowing. I slipped inside as soon as I'd opened it just enough to sneak through. Luckily the stairs didn't squeak and I was barefoot so I made no sound as I descended the stairs. Upon reaching the bottom I stayed still, listening to see if I could tell where they were. I didn't hear them talking but I did hear some very heavy breathing. From the direction of the sound it was obvious that they were in the TV section of the room, so I felt reasonably sure that they wouldn't see me, unless they were looking directly at the stairs.

I poked my head around the corner of the wall and I was so stunned by what I saw that I pulled back immediately, my head resting against the wall. I took a deep breath and peeked around the corner again. It was true. I hadn't believed it when I first saw it but it was true! My neighbor, my husband's best friend, Rich, was sucking my husband's cock, and doing a damn good job of it too!

I could hear Phil's heavy breathing and the sound of Rich's sucking as he ran his mouth up and down the length of my husband's cock. I couldn't believe my eyes! I'd always wanted to see two men together but I'd never dreamed it would be Phil and Rich I'd be watching. I'm embarrassed to say that I was so turned on that I shoved my hand inside my jeans and started to massage my aching clit.

I watched Rich work my husband's cock for a while. I could tell by the familiarity he had with it that this wasn't the first time these two had been together. I started to feel jealous and inadequate. Why would my husband need his cock sucked by Rich? Didn't I do a good enough job? Was he gay? Was he going to leave me?!!

During all of this I never stopped playing with my clit nor did I take my eyes off the sight in front of me. I was getting close to an orgasm, despite my inner feelings, when I heard Phil speak.

"I need to fuck you," he whispered.

Fuck him? Was he going to butt-fuck Rich right there in our basement? I watched, expecting to see Rich stand up and drop his pants but that's not what happened. Phil placed both his hands on Rich's head and started to fuck his mouth like a cunt!

I couldn't believe it! Phil was face-fucking his best friend and, judging by the moans and groans coming from Rich, he was loving every minute of it. Phil had pulled his cock and balls through the opening of his zipper rather than dropping his pants so I could see how his balls were hitting Rich's chin with every stroke. It looked to me like it would hurt but it didn't seem to be bothering Phil. My finger was flying over my clit and I was on the verge of cumming when Phil spoke again.

"Uh, I'm cumming, Rich!" he growled.

My orgasm struck me like a hammer as I saw Rich's throat working, swallowing my husband's come. I knew exactly what he was feeling as I loved to suck my husband and swallowing his come was always a pleasurable experience for me. Seeing him swallow and remembering my own love of giving Phil head caused me to orgasm with them. I lost my balance for a second and I worried that they might hear me but they didn't notice a thing, they were otherwise occupied, after all. I pulled my hand out of my pants and seeing the liberal coating of my cum on my finger I licked it off. I loved the taste of my cum, but I usually got it from kissing Phil after he has gone down on me. I figured I'd better get out of there before they caught me. I was getting ready to go back upstairs when Phil spoke again.

"God that was hot, Rich!" he said.

"It sure was Phil. I love it when you take charge like that. I feel like such a slut, getting mouth fucked like that!" Rich said.

"Yeah, you're a slut all right, you're my slut! I'll give you all the mouth fucking you want, all you have to do is ask," Phil said seriously.

"I'll keep that in mind," Rich said with equal seriousness.

I knew I had to get out of there quick. I needed to think about what I'd seen and heard. I hurried as quickly as I could up the stairs, opened the door and slipped through, closing it quietly behind me.

I made it back to the living room just in time to hear Phil come upstairs and remove some beverages from the refrigerator before heading back downstairs.

They were down there another twenty minutes and I took that time to try and digest what I had seen. My husband was having an affair with his best friend! It was obvious that they both enjoyed their relationship and planned to continue. Were they planning to leave Joan and me and move in together? God, I didn't want that! I loved Phil. I've loved him since we were kids! He'd been the perfect husband for thirty years and now this. I tried to think back over the last few weeks and months to see if Phil had changed, if there had been any clues I'd missed. For the life of me I couldn't think of a damn thing. Phil was still the same loving, sexy husband he'd always been. There hadn't been any slacking off of our love life, if anything it had gotten better recently. Could it be my fears were unfounded?

I knew I needed more information, and some of it was going to have to come from Joan but before I talked to her I wanted to do some more thinking. I heard them coming up from the cellar so I picked up a book and pretended to be reading.

"Has Rich left already?" I asked curiously when Phil walked into the room.

"Yeah, he only stopped by to kill some time. He's taking Joan out tonight." He paused, thinking. "Hey, why don't we go out tonight too? I haven't taken my best girl out for a date in a while!"

I was off the couch like a shot, climbing the stairs before he had a chance to change his mind. I was going to watch him very closely tonight. I hoped I would be able see if my husband still loved me.

**********

I was in the bathroom washing up before bed after our night out. We'd had a marvelous evening. Dinner was fabulous and then we went to see the chick-flick movie I'd been dying to see. We'd held hands and kissed throughout the movie, and since we were alone in the back of the theater, a bit more than that. I ran my hand up Phil's thigh and was rewarded by feeling his cock swelling. I teased him as much as I could without making him shoot off in his pants. By the time we left there was a good sized wet spot on his pants where his cock had leaked its fluids.

Phil hurried me to the car and we rushed home.

"I'm gonna fuck the shit out of you for all that teasing, Mar," he said with a leer.

"Sounds good to me, lover. Just let me clean up a bit," I said as I grabbed a sexy nightie and hurried to the bathroom.

As I dried my pussy and slid the sheer nightgown over my shoulders I couldn't think of one thing that might tell me that Phil wasn't as deeply in love with me as he'd always been and just as hot for me as he always was. I was pretty hot myself so I resolved to think about this after my husband fucked my lights out!

I laid in bed listening to my husband's steady breathing. He was sound asleep but I was wide awake. Phil had made love to me just like he always had. He was as tender, as loving, as always. He ate my pussy like he'd been told that this was his last time and he wanted to get as much from the experience as he could. He might have been a bit slower to harden completely but that could have been because of my teasing if I didn't know he'd already come once today. His load was a bit smaller as well, there wasn't as much leaking out of me after we were done as there might have been but, again, I would never have noticed if I wasn't looking for it.

No matter how I looked at it I couldn't see any indications that my husband didn't love me just as much as he always had. If the evidence was correct, and Phil wasn't unhappy with me and our sex life, why was he getting, and probably giving, blowjobs from his best friend?

I knew they were having oral sex with each other. What other activities did they engage in? I just couldn't see Phil having anal sex with Rich, or letting Rich have him that way. He didn't care that much for anal with me and he didn't really like it when I played with his butt-hole. Could they be sucking each other off only? It was possible of course, but I couldn't be sure. I knew two things. One I wasn't afraid of losing my husband to Rich any more. Phil loved me, of that I was sure. And, two, I wasn't going to solve anything tonight. With my mind settled, for the most part, I turned to my husband, snuggled into his side, and fell blissfully asleep.

**********

I checked our computer the next day while Phil was out golfing but found nothing. There were no incriminating emails, no hidden folders, no password protected files. There was nothing that might give me some hints as to what Phil and Rich were up to.

I decided to hit Phil's closet next, maybe I could find something there. I started at the bottom and worked my way to the top. I was about to give up when I spied an old shoe box tucked way in the back. I had to reach way back to get it but I made sure to observe how it was placed so I could put it back where it belonged. Taking the shoe box over to the bed I slowly opened it, unsure of what I would find. Resting on top was a copy of 'Penthouse Letters' from years ago. I knew Phil bought a copy once in a while and I was pretty sure he jerked off to the stories as well. The only reason I didn't pitch more of a fit was because sometimes we read the letters together and our sex after reading those hot letters was always great.

So, why would he keep one that was five years old? It was well thumbed, as I could see, so I let it fall to my lap, hoping it might open up to a particular section that might have been read more than the others. My hope was rewarded. The book fell open about two thirds from the front so it had obviously been opened to this page many times. I could also see finger marks where the paper had been held in the same place. I started to read the story and all the pieces of my puzzle fell into place.

The story was about two married friends who loved their wives but had a driving fantasy to have oral sex with a man. Each of them had had these feelings for years but had been afraid to voice them for obvious reasons. As the fantasy had become stronger one of the men finally confessed his desires to the other. Upon finding that they had a mutual desire they became, not lovers exactly, but friends with benefits. The more I read of this story the more convinced I was that this was the situation between Phil and Rich.

I was relived to say the least. I was happy that my husband wasn't in love with another man and wasn't going to leave me. I was excited to think of my husband doing the things I'd just read about with his best friend, Rich. One of the things I'd never told Phil about was my desire to watch two men together. Even now, I didn't think I'd mention it to him but I vowed to be more aware so maybe I could watch them together once in a while.

I carefully put the book back in the box and put the box back in the closet. I smiled, happy with my detective abilities and my success in solving this mystery. I was now excited about my discovery and I wanted to share my knowledge. I hurried to the phone and called my friend, Joan.

"Hello?"

"Hi, Joan. It's Marilyn."

"Oh hi! What are you doing? You want to go shopping?"

"No, but I was wondering if you'd like to come over for coffee and shoot the breeze."

"Sure, be right over," Joan said as the line went dead.

I put on a fresh pot of coffee and had put out a few cookies on a plate when the doorbell rang.

"Come in Joan, I'm just making a fresh pot," I said as I closed the door. We made our way to the kitchen and I told her to take a seat.

She pulled out a chair and sat down while I got out the cups, milk and sugar. By that time there was enough coffee in the pot that I could get two cups so I poured us each one and set them, along with the fixings on the table. We took our time fixing our coffee as we liked it before I began.

"Joan, I don't know how to say this but I need to talk to somebody and you're my best friend," I said softly.

"Marilyn, is there something wrong?"

"No, nothing like that. You know how I told you Phil and I read 'Penthouse Letters' and sometimes try things we read there out?"

"Yeah. Rich and I have too. I can't thank you enough for turning me on to that little bit of information. Our sex life had kind of stagnated for a while but now it's really good again."

"I'm glad I was able to help. I read something in one that has me really hot. Since we are so much alike I thought you might find this hot too."

"Well, don't keep me in suspense. What is it?"

"What do you think of two married men having oral sex with each other?"

"What?"

"Two happily married men, who have wonderful sex lives with their wives but have the fantasy, the urge to suck off a guy. How do you feel about that?"

Joan sipped her coffee, pondering the idea. I could almost see the wheels turning in her head as she explored the concept. She put the cup down and a slight smile curled her lips.

"It sounds really hot! I'd love to see something like that. I'm not into gay men but just thinking about watching two heterosexual married men sucking cock gets me wet. Shit, I'm wet now!"

"Me too," I giggled. "I have been ever since I read the story."

"Do you think you could make a copy of the story for me?" Joan asked conspiratorially. "I'd love to read it the next time I masturbate!"

"I think I can do that but I really need to tell you a bit more about where I found this particular issue."

"Oh, now I'm intrigued. Where did you find it?"

"In a box hidden in the back of Phil's closet." I said in a whisper.

"In Phil's closet?"

"Yeah, I came across it cleaning and you know how nosy I am. I had to see what he had hidden in there. I pulled the book out, intending to flip through it, and it fell out of my hand. When it landed it opened to this particular story."

"Okay, but that doesn't mean anything. He could have saved it for a totally different story."

"I don't think so. I tried dropping it a few times and it opened to that page almost every time! I'm pretty sure that is the story Phil reads a lot when I'm not around."

"Do you think Phil is gay?"

"NO! He fucked the shit out of me last night, after he ate me to ecstasy. There's no way that man is gay. No, I think he's interested in sucking some cock on the side that's all."

"How do you feel about that? Isn't that cheating on you?"

"I suppose under the strict definition it is. He'd be having sex with someone who is not his wife. Of course if you believe Bill Clinton oral sex isn't sex!"

Joan laughed with me. "Yeah, I hadn't thought of it that way."

"I think it's hot and as long as I was sure that Phil wasn't in love with the guy but just fulfilling a fantasy he can't live out with me I'd be okay with it."

"I'd love to see that kind of thing in person. God, I wish Rich was interested in something like this. I bet he's look hot with a cock in his mouth!" Joan giggled.

"Joan!" I said, sounding outraged.

"I mean it! And don't Joan me. From the way you're talking you'd love to see Phil with a cock in his mouth too!"

I took a sip of my coffee and a bite of my cookie. It was now or never. "I have, sort of," I said softly.

Joan's mouth opened and she looked at me, incredulous.

"I thought I heard you say that you have," she said unbelieving.

"I did. I saw Phil being sucked off the other night," I said carefully.

"YOU DID! When? Where? ... WHO?"

"When was Saturday afternoon. Where was in our basement."

"Yes... and who was blowing him?"

"Rich."

"RICH!" Joan about spit her coffee all over me as the reality of the situation hit her.

"Rich? Are you sure? You couldn't have been wrong could you?"

"No, I watched them for at least ten minutes. It was the hottest thing I've ever seen. I was so excited I played with my clit and almost gave the game away when I came!" I said excitedly.

"Rich," she said not wanting to believe me even though she knew I was telling the truth. "Did you see Phil reciprocate?"

"No, I heard them talking about getting something to drink and got the hell out of there before the caught me. Rich didn't stay long after that. I'm sure Phil does reciprocate though I think they just ran out of time."

"Phil and Rich. I can hardly believe it. They are both such loving husbands. I know Rich loves me and our sex life is great. I guess you're right, they want something we just can't give them."

"How do you feel about this, Joan? Are you alright with them continuing? Unless we tell them we know and tell them to stop they *are* going to continue."

"I think I'm okay with it. You don't seem upset by this so I don't think I should be either. I'm stunned, but I'm okay with it. I love Rich so much and if this makes him happy then I don't want to deprive him of this."

"I feel the same way, Joan. I love Phil more than anything. I'm not threatened by what he does with Rich at all. I know he's not going to leave me. If sucking cock once in a while gives him pleasure I'm all for it."

"You said you watched them. Did you know they were going to do it?"

"No, not at all. I figured they were playing pool but I didn't hear the clack of the balls. I didn't think they were up to anything but I wanted to see what they were doing anyway. I was blown away, no pun intended!"

"God I wish I could have seen that! Do you think there's a chance I could watch them?"

"I don't see why not. I bet when Phil goes over to your house and they're alone I bet they play, at least some of the time. I'd be surprised if they didn't play when they go out to the garage to 'talk'."

"You're probably right. I'll have to keep an eye out for those meetings."

"We've got to be very careful though. We don't want them to catch us watching. I think they'd horribly embarrassed if they caught us. It might even hurt their friendship, or worse, our marriages."

"You're right," Joan said seriously. "We can never let them know we know. ... God, this is so hot! My husband sucks his buddy's cock!"

12