Oral Friends: Marilyn's Story

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I know!" I said excitedly. "You can't believe how hot it is to see a man sucking on your husband's cock!"

"I am so jealous! You are so lucky! Do you think we could both watch them, together? It would be so hot to watch them together standing right next to you!"

"You know, I've been thinking about that. If you wanted to get together with your buddy for some uninterrupted time together when would you do it?"

"When my wife was out of the house for a while I suppose."

"Exactly! I bet they take full advantage of our shopping trips to enjoy some undisturbed oral action."

"I bet you're right! Hey how about we tell the boys we're going shopping next Saturday and then we sneak back and try to watch them?"

"Sounds like a plan."

**********

Saturday seemed to take forever to arrive. I gave Phil a list of a few things I needed done around the house but nothing that would take him all day to do. I wanted him to have plenty of time for playing.

I kissed my husband goodbye and headed over to Joan's house. I picked her up and we headed to the mall. Our plan was to shop for an hour or so then head back to the house. We planned to start at our house first. I just had a feeling that Phil was the leader of their little group. Rich had almost always deferred to Phil in matters of their friendship so I figured that any action would take place at our house. Of course if I was wrong we'd hustle our little asses over to Joan's so we wouldn't miss the show!

We stopped on our street and parked a few houses down. I'm sure our neighbors wondered what we were up to but I didn't care. We made our way to the back yard and quietly snuck in the house. It was very quiet and I was about ready to turn around when I heard a muffled groan.

I smiled widely at Joan. We'd hit pay dirt! I motioned for her to remove her shoes and quietly follow me into the house. I figured they had to be in one of the bedrooms, and I guessed that Phil probably wouldn't use our room to play in so I headed directly for our son's room. The room is set up so that the bed is off to one side and you couldn't see who was coming up the stairs if you were lying on it. We climbed each stair slowly making sure we made no noise.

The closer we got the more we could hear the sounds of our husbands engaging in sex. I could feel my pussy getting wet already and I hadn't even seen anything! I looked back at Joan and her eyes met mine. Her cheeks were flushed and her breathing was accelerated. If I had to hazard a guess I'd bet her pussy was as wet as mine.

We stepped up to the door and carefully peeked in. I was stunned again. I suspected I'd see them sucking each other off but I never expected to see two naked men engaging in a hot 69!

I almost gasped and gave the game away. I could feel my pussy leaking furiously. I had to relieve the itch between my legs! I was glad that I'd worn loose pants; I had more room to move my hand!

I looked quickly to my left but Joan's attention was riveted on the scene in the room. I returned my attention to the action myself.

It was amazing to watch them. They sucked and stroked each other so lovingly it seemed, but then there would be this frenzy of activity that almost seemed too rough to me. I don't know how long they'd been at it before we got there but neither one seemed to be in danger of coming. As we watched I was diddling my clit to beat the band. This time though I was able to move my hand further down so I could put two fingers in my hot little pussy. I was swamped! I was sure the guys could hear my pussy sloshing as I moved my fingers in and out, but they were too involved in what they were doing, thank God!

I again peeked over at Joan and saw that she too had her hand down her pants furiously finger-fucking herself. She had her other hand stuffed in her blouse squeezing her tit as hard as she could! I pulled my eyes from her and returned them to the men on the bed. I thought we were caught when I heard Phil speak.

"Slow down, Rich," he said, "I'm getting close and I want this to last, okay?"

"Sure thing, Phil," Rich said.

I saw both men back off on the hard sucking they'd been doing changing over to gentle stroking of their respective cocks and balls. I slowed down my stroking as well; I wanted to time my orgasm to theirs.

I watched them carefully, especially Phil. When he sped up his action on Rich's cock I sped up stroking of my pussy. When he slowed down I did too. I was amazed by the sensuality I saw between these two men. I was very proud of my husband. He was such a good cock sucker! He put his whole heart into the pleasure he was giving. He seemed to be totally unselfish, just like he was with me. I probably should have been jealous that he treated someone else with the same consideration as he did his wife, but I wasn't.

I noticed that the action had started to heat up again and I heard my husband tell Rich that he was ready. I was ready too! I was so ready I figured I'd faint! It was about a minute later that I heard the Rich groan loudly. I saw my husband's mouth and throat moving as he swallowed the cum his friend was giving him. It seemed like Phil had just finished swallowing when I heard his familiar grunting that told me my lover was coming too. My eyes shot to Rich's face and I could see him swallowing, enjoying the release he had worked so hard to bring about. I could tell Rich was really pleased by the blissful look on his face.

Before Rich finished his devouring of my husband's come I flicked my finger over my clit and lights exploded behind my eyes. This cum was at least as intense as the one I'd had last week when I'd watched them in the basement. I don't know how I managed to remain standing but I did. I looked over at Joan and saw that she was in worse shape than me. She was leaning against the wall, her eyes closed tightly, shaking as her hand drove hard into her pussy!

I knew we had to get out of there pretty quick so I tapped her lightly on the shoulder. Her eyes drifted over to me but I don't think she saw me quite yet. Her hand was still moving in her pants and she was shaking like a leaf. I was seriously concerned. If she didn't stop coming soon we were gonna get caught!

I peeked back into the room and saw our husbands almost passed out on the bed, trying to regain their breath. Joan finally stopped coming so I grabbed her elbow and tugged her toward the stairs. As we reached the stairs I stopped. Phil was speaking again and I just had to hear what they had to say.

"That was awesome, Phil. I really enjoyed that. I loved the feel of your cock exploding in my mouth while I was shooting in yours, though it was hard to concentrate on what I was doing at the end." Rich said.

"Yeah, it was great. It was as good as I'd hoped." Phil said. "Hey Rich, what do you say we try a daisy chain the next time we get together with Rod?"

'ROD!' I thought. Rod was Rich's brother-in-law!

Joan looked at me, as surprised as I was. We had to get out of here quick. We had a lot to talk about!

We hurried down the stairs as quietly as we could. When we reached the kitchen I stopped to listen. I couldn't hear anyone coming down the stairs so it looked like we had gotten away with it.

We were out of the back door and hurrying around the house in seconds. The walk back to my car was accomplished in not much more time. I started the car and we sped out of the neighborhood. I knew I wanted to talk about what we'd seen so I headed for a little park that usually was pretty deserted. I pulled in and saw, as I expected, we were the only ones there.

"Come on, let's sit at that table in the back and talk," I said hurriedly.

Joan about jumped out of the car as we raced to the picnic table under a large oak tree. We seated ourselves opposite each other and just stared. I could see that Joan was as shocked by her reaction as I was, hell her hands were still shaking!

"I can't believe it!" I said. "That was the hottest thing I've ever seen, bar none. I can't believe they could do that!"

"I know," Joan said her voice still shaky. "Christ! Rich sucks cock better than I do!"

"It must be a guy thing. That's my story and I'm sticking to it!" I laughed. That seemed to break the nervousness we seemed to be having around each other and we both relaxed a bit.

"God Mar, I can't believe I came like that from watching our husbands' sucking each other off! I thought I was going to pass out!"

"I know, I was worried you were too. You were completely out of it for a while there. It was awesome to see you coming like that though. Your whole body was shaking so hard and your hand was moving so fast! I still can't believe they didn't hear us!"

"Thank God they didn't. I don't think I could have faced them at that moment. I've had some killer orgasms with Rich but never one like that and it was from my hand!"

"No, it wasn't from that. It was from the visual overload. I don't think you would have come like that from any other stimulus. I had a bit of an advantage over you. I'd seen them together before, even if it was only a quick blowjob. This time it was a full on, two naked men, who happen to be our husbands', in a hot 69! Seeing that as your first experience had to affect you."

"You're right Mar, that must be it. But, God help me, I want to see it again!"

"You and me both! I doubt they do that all the time but I'm sure I'll enjoy whatever they do."

"Can you believe what Phil said about Rod? Geeze my brother-in- law is involved with them too?"

"I think that happened during their fishing trip. Phil hadn't really had that much contact with Rod before that."

"I bet you're right," Joan said as another shiver shook her body. "Oh God, I just came again thinking about the three of them!"

"You did?" I said incredulously.

"Yeah, it wasn't a big one but it was an orgasm all right. I wish we could go fishing with them." Joan said wistfully.

"You know we can't but it is hot to think about. Do you think your sister would be interested in watching her husband like we are?"

"I don't know. I'll have to feel her out very carefully. I don't want to ruin things for the boys by letting the cat out of the bag. Maybe we should keep this just between us for now."

"Yeah that might be better." I looked down at myself. I could see a dark stain covering the crotch of my pants. "Joan, are your pants as soaked as mine?" I asked quietly.

Joan looked down at herself and I knew the answer by the stricken expression on her face. "Oh my God. My pants are soaked! They're wet almost to my damn knees! Oh shit!"

"What! What's the matter?"

"I just came again! Just seeing how I soaked my clothes made me cum. I'm such a slut!"

I was reminded of the other night when Rich told Phil that he felt like a slut. I found that very interesting.

"How could you be so wet?" I asked amazed at her condition.

"I must have squirted," she said softly.

"You squirt? That is so cool! Phil and I have seen that in movies on the internet but I didn't think I'd ever meet anyone in person who can do it."

"Yeah it is cool. I don't do it all the time. I have to be really worked up before I can do it, but when I do, well watch out!"

"Boy I wish I could see *that* in person!" I said honestly.

"I wish you could too but I never know when it's gonna happen. I'm sorry Mar."

"Don't be sorry. It's amazing to know that my best friend is a squirter! I am so jealous. Phil has tried everything to make me squirt but so far no luck."

"Look at it this way, Mar, at least you're having fun trying!" We laughed uproariously at that.

"You know we're going to have to stop by your house before we see the boys later. You can't be seen by them like that."

"Yeah, you're right. What about you?"

"My slacks are dark enough that once they dry a bit I should be able to sneak upstairs and change without Phil thinking anything about it. As long as they don't smell me of course! I think I smell like a whorehouse." I said disgustedly.

"We do smell pretty ripe. Like we were rode hard and put up wet!" she laughed.

"Well we're sure put up wet and I hope to be rode hard later tonight!"

"You think they'll have anything left for us after today?"

"They'd damn well better if they know what's good for them. They can suck each other all they want but when it cuts into my cock time I'm gonna let them know!"

"You said it! Rich had better be ready tonight and I won't put up with no excuses!"

We talked for another hour by which time my slacks had dried enough to be bearable. We drove home to let Joan change and then went to my house. We let the men think we'd been shopping all day but didn't buy much. We had a very nice meal and played cards well into the evening.

Oh, by the way, the boys didn't disappoint either of us that night!

End

Copyright 2007 by oralfriend ©

12