Oral Friends Nine-Hotel Adventure

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes, Sir."

"You are to be naked whenever possible, including in the car."

"Yes, Sir."

"That's all I can think of for now but other rules may be forthcoming." I said as the sound of a knock captured my attention.

Rod stuck his head in. "The guys are all here."

"Good, take them into the other bedroom to undress. When everyone is naked and settled down let me know."

Rod ducked back out and closed the door behind him. I took off my clothes and moved in front of Rich, my cock inches from his face.

"Kiss my cock, for good luck," I said softly.

Rich groaned and brought his lips to my cock head. When I felt his tongue licking me I pulled back. "Did I tell you to lick me, Slut?"

"No, Sir," Rich said chastised.

"Don't let it happen again," I growled.

"No Sir!" he exclaimed, chastised.

Again the knock sounded on the door and Rod stuck his head in. "Everybody's ready, Phil."

"Thanks, Rod. Is everything set up?"

"Yeah, the sheet is spread out and the pillows are in the middle."

"Is the coffee table cleared off too?"

"Yep, it's all ready."

"Good, we'll be out in a minute." Rod closed the door again as I stepped over to my bag and pulled out a leash and clipped the lead to his collar.

"Stand up, Slut."

Rich stood, his head held high, his shoulders back.

"Enjoy yourself tonight, Slut," I said as I cupped Rich between the legs. "This is the only cock in the room that isn't going to get a real workout tonight but your mouth is going to make up for it."

He groaned loudly as I led him to the door.

Opening the door I glanced around the room. Fifteen naked men, most with hard-on's, were seated around the room. All eyes turned to me.

"Welcome, gentlemen. I'm pleased to see that you were able to come this evening. I'm sure you're all anxious to get the evening started." I stepped into the room, leading Rich in by the leash.

Gasps and murmurs ran through the room as I led Rich to the center of the room.

"Guys, this is my sub. His name is Slut."

Cries of "Hi Slut!" rang through the room. I glanced at Rich to see that, while his face was pointed straight ahead his eyes were scanning the room eagerly. Rich stood out in the crowd by being clothed in a room full of naked men.

"You may speak freely, Slut," I said, stepping back slightly.

"Hello, Sirs! Thank you so much for coming here tonight to make my fantasy come true. I look forward to sucking your cocks dry!" he said with a smile.

"Slut, you are definitely over dressed for this party. Step up on the coffee table and show these nice gentlemen your present."

Knowing looks passed between Rod, Joe and me but the rest of the assemblage was clueless. I unclasped the leash, tossing it into the corner. Rich hopped up on the coffee table, surveying the room. Since he was only wearing two pieces of clothing this wasn't going to take long but Rich did his best to raise the tension.

He slowly unbuttoned his shirt, letting it hang off his shoulders. He shrugged it down his arms where it fell to the floor behind him. Turning his back to his audience Rich slowly unbuckled his belt, then the clasp on his pants. When he unzipped the zipper you could hear the teeth as they parted. Rich pulled his hands away from the waistband, allowing them to fall at his feet.

Keeping his legs tight together Rich kicked his pants to the floor. He reached down with both hands, covering the cage. He turned slowly, catching my eye and smiled. I smiled back, letting him know I was enjoying his show. Rich finished his turn, completely facing his audience again. He scanned the room, catching the eye of every man there.

He spread his legs shoulder width apart, like I had taught him. He glanced over at me again and I nodded slightly. Rich smiled brightly and pulled his hands behind himself.

A chorus of murmurs and gasps again ran through the room. Some guys had their mouths open while others were obviously breathing hard. I stepped forward again to stand next to Rich.

"Slut, please tell everyone what you are wearing," I said loud enough to be heard over the noise in the room.

"On your cock or your neck, Sir?"

"On my cock first, then on my neck." You could see the confusion on the faces of most of the guys. I'm sure our exchange was lost on them.

Rich grabbed the cage, picking it up to show how it locked behind his balls.

"This is my cock cage. It was given to me by my Sir, my Master, as a way to control me and his cock. I see you're confused by the term 'his cock'. When we are in our Dom/sub roles this cock, as is the rest of my, belongs to him. He controls me completely. I cannot become erect while wearing my cage, though I do get excited. I cannot orgasm. I can't do anything any of you can do right now.

"Wearing this cage reminds me of my submission to my Master and is a visual reminder of my submission to anyone who sees me. I love the feeling of humiliation and submission wearing this cage causes me."

Rich paused, fingering the collar, then continued. "This is my collar. It too represents my submission to my Master. Unlike my cage, which I have had for almost a year, my collar has been in place only a short time. As you were arriving my Master was claiming me as his, fully his. He put my collar on me and locked it in place. When he did that all nervousness about this evening left me.

"I had been concerned about tonight. I was afraid that I might not live up to my Master's expectations. By collaring me he removed those doubts. I know I have, and will continue to please him." Rich's fingers ran over the nameplate on the collar, almost as if he could read the words with his fingers.

"This plate says 'Phil's Slut'. That's what I am and I am proud to say so. I have had many adventures since Sir first named me Slut and gave me my cage. I wish I could wear this collar 24/7 but that isn't possible. I will wear Sir's collar proudly for as long as I can."

The room erupted in applause which pleased me greatly. As much as I wanted to express my feelings to Rich I knew that would have to wait until later, after everyone had left.

"Slut!" I called, "Present yourself over there." I pointed to the sheet with the pillows in the middle.

"Yes, Sir!" Rich responded, taking up the position I had directed. I had to say that he really looked like the proud slut he was. His knees were spread so wide two guys would have been able to get between them and still not touch his legs. His cock, partially erect within the cage, pointed away from his body despite the weight of the device pulling down on it. His back was straight, his arms behind him, looking straight ahead.

"When you arrived this evening you each picked a number. That number is your turn number." Rod handed me the box and I took the last number, lucky 13! "For the first round Slut will suck each of you to orgasm but I don't want you to cum in his mouth. Since this is a bukkake party you are to cum on his face. Once everyone is done we'll take a five minute break. When we start again you will cum in his mouth. After all fifteen of us have finished we'll take another five minute break. After that it will be first cum first served, so to speak. You may cum in his mouth or on his face as you wish. Slut will remain in position until there isn't a hard cock in the house.

"To keep things moving I want you to be very near to cumming if you're coming back for thirds, fourths or whatevers." I saw everyone nodding in agreement so I moved on. "Once everyone is done please take a seat as the final part of the show will commence immediately."

"Are there any questions?" Getting no response I called for the first man. A small man stepped up, walking to the sheet where Rich waited, licking his lips.

"Oh, by the way," I said. "Slut deep throats so be sure to check that out." I broke out laughing when I heard a guy in the back complaining that his wife couldn't do that!

"Hello Slut," the first man said, "my name is Charlie."

"Hello, Sir, please may I suck your cock?"

Charlie smiled, "Yes, open wide." Charlie pressed forward, his cock disappearing into Rich's mouth.

As Charlie fucked his cock in and out of Rich's mouth the rest of the guys gathered around to they could get a good view of the action. Some of them were slowly stroking their cocks, but most of them just watched, entranced.

It wasn't long before Charlie sped up his hip movement, driving his cock as deep as he could get it. With a groan he pulled out and started whacking his cock furiously. He may have been on the small side, cock-wise, but he was a giant in the cum department. He shot six or seven ropes of cum that plastered Rich's face loudly followed up by three smaller spurts. When Charlie stepped away Rich looked like two guys had come on him, not one.

The next man stepped up and Rich enveloped his second cock of the evening with his mouth. Since it wasn't my turn for quite some time I headed over to the refreshment table. I poured myself a soda and sipped it as I watched the erotic scene play out in front of me. Most of the guys were crowded around Rich, seemingly admiring his technique as he slurped and slobbered on the cock in his mouth. I was surprised to see two guys get down on their knees so they could see the cage better. One of them lifted it out of the way so they could see the clasping mechanism.

They backed away but I could see them gesturing. I think they were discussing how to make a better cage! It takes all kinds I guessed. I mean what normal guy would be concerned with the design of a cock cage in the middle of a blowjob gangbang! Cock number two erupted, the sperm covering Rich's eyes now. He was already a sticky gooey mess but the smile on his face told me he was in ecstasy.

As I stood there one of the guys approached the table. "This is one hell of a party, Phil." The man stuck out his hand, which I shook. "Name's George."

"I'm glad you could make it, George."

"I wouldn't have missed it. Ever since you told me about the plan for this party I've been jerking off twice a day!"

"I hope you've saved some, Slut's going to be disappointed otherwise," I chuckled.

"Oh yeah, I stopped a week ago! I've got a nice big load for him." George paused, thinking it seemed. "Can I ask you something?"

"Sure," I said.

"Was everything he said earlier true?"

"Every word."

"Wow," George said, amazed. "I thought this was just fantasy fulfillment but it looks like he's really into this."

"When we're in our Dom/sub roles he's fully into this. We've been friends all our lives but when we got intimate our friendship deepened. We found out that he had submissive tendencies by accident. Ever since we've explored those tendencies together. Tonight is just the latest of our adventures."

"Has any of this affected your friendship negatively?"

"No, not at all. When we're not playing like this we're best friends and completely equal. I love sucking his cock. He has the best tasting cum and I can't get enough of it!"

"You two are very lucky guys. I'm jealous!"

"We are very lucky and you should be jealous!" I said as I clapped him on the back.

George walked away as I reflected on what he'd said. I *was* a very lucky guy. My best friend in the world accepted and actively supported my fantasy, sharing it enthusiastically. Then, when he'd shared his fantasy with me it showed me how much he trusted me, as a man and a friend.

My musings were interrupted by the two guys who'd been examining the cage earlier. It looked as if I'd been right in my speculation as they had some ideas on how to improve on the device. I told them that I was going to be removing it later on in the evening for a bit, they could examine it more closely then. They thanked me profusely and promised that when they had a prototype ready they'd give us one to test for them.

"See that guy with the fire plug cock?" I said, directing their attention to where Rod stood watching the crowd. "I may need a custom one for him too."

They told me that they were planning on using a system where by taking a few simple measurements they would be able to provide a custom fitted cage in no time. If things worked well they planned to sell them on the internet! I wished them good luck and asked them to keep in touch.

By now Rich had worked through eight guys, and except for the mess on his face he looked as fresh as when he'd started. He was deep throating the guy in this mouth, moving his head at a furious pace. The pleasure that showed on the face of the man Rich was servicing told me that the man was receiving one of the best blowjobs he'd ever had. My chest swelled with pride from seeing my friend providing so much pleasure to so many men.

"Excuse me," the man who was by my side said. "My name is Bob. I was wondering if you had room for more guys at your next party. I know some friends of mine who would love to be here."

"Hi, Bob. Tell you what, give your friends my contact info. I want to interview everyone, like I did you, before they can attend. If I like them, and they check out clean then I'd be pleased to have them attend. I think I'd like to have a list of 25 to 30 guys so I can be sure of getting 15 to 20 at a party."

"I don't think you'll have any trouble getting those numbers once you let the guys know you'd like to add more guys to the list. Maybe you ought to make an announcement at the end of the night."

"I think I'll do that. Thanks for the suggestion, Bob."

About then I saw that guy number 12 was finishing up so I headed over to take my turn. Being closer to Rich now I could see exactly how messy he was. There was a glaze of cum all over his face. It had sealed his eyes shut and had dripped from his face to his chest. He had to constantly lick his lips to catch the cum that ran down his face. He looked awesome.

"Having fun, Slut?" I asked curiously.

"Yes Sir, I love it! The only pRodlem is that since the second guy I haven't been able to see the cocks I'm sucking."

"Don't worry, once you get to round two you'll be able to see them, up close and personal!" I said with a chuckle.

"What's your number, Sir?"

"Thirteen, are you getting tired?"

"No way! I just want to get through the first round so I can get a drink. Sucking cock is thirsty work, Sir."

I had to laugh at that. "Hadn't you better get to work then?" I said as I slipped my cock into Rich's mouth.

Rich attacked my cock with enthusiasm. If I didn't know that he'd already done 12 guys I'd swear I was the first. I kept up a steady pace of stroking, making sure I bottomed out each time. I loved the feeling of my cock head as it slipped into his throat. I stood still, letting Rich set the pace for a while. The excitement of the situation caused my orgasm to come on me faster than I would have expected. I pulled out of Rich's mouth, reluctantly I must admit, and started jacking off furiously. I pointed my cock between Rich's eyes and let loose the first blast. Five more shots of cum erupted from my cock, painting my friend's face with even more cum that dripped off his nose and chin.

"Thank you, Sir, for your cum and for making all this possible."

"You're very welcome, Slut," I said as I leaned down so I could whisper in his ear. "I am *so* proud that you are my friend and my slut."

Rich smiled, his face beaming at my compliment. I moved away to allow the next man to take my place.

One aspect of the end of party show would be Rich drinking his cum from a glass, but with a twist. I went to the bathroom to get a glass then got the spatula I'd brought out of my bag. The twist would involve scraping all of the cum off Rich's face and body and putting it in the glass. I knew Rich would enjoy adding his cum to the glass then drinking it all!

By the time I got back the last man was being serviced. I set the glass and spatula on the coffee table and waited. Once the last man hosed Rich down I announced the five minute break. Grabbing my things I dropped to my knees in front of Rich.

"Round one is over, Slut, who are you doing?"

"Thirsty is how I'm doing, Sir."

I directed Joe to get a glass of soda while I collected the cum from Rich's face and body. By the time I was finished I had about a third of a glassful. Finally able to open his eyes after almost an hour Rich looked at the cum in the glass, astonished.

"All of that was on my face?"

"Yep, there was a little from your chest too but most of it was on your face." I leaned in close, lowering my voice. "I'm saving this for later in the show!" I winked and Rich smiled, nodding his understanding.

While Rich was sipping his soda Rod and Joe offered their congratulations and support. I glanced at my watch, seeing that it was almost time for round two.

"Guys, round two will be starting momentarily. Remember, all cum goes down Slut's throat this time. He complained that he was thirsty during round one and we don't want that, do we?" A chorus of 'No Way' rang out throughout the room. "Good! Make sure he gets plenty to drink. Slut, present yourself over there."

Rich stood and slowly, almost regally, walked to his place. He sank to his knees and assumed the presentation position. The first man took his place between Rich's legs and stuffed his cock in Rich's mouth. Round two had begun.

Because this was everyone's second orgasm round two was moving along slower than round one. I asked the guys in line to prepare themselves a bit so we could keep things moving. The guys were very cooperative and soon things picked up nicely.

With this many naked men I'd have been remiss if I didn't check out the 'competition' so to speak. Most of the guys fell in the 'average' category, between 5 ½ and 6 ½ inches long and average thickness. The largest cock had to be about nine inches but he was of average thickness also. Rod was by far the thickest guy in the group which made him stand out from the crowd.

Joe finished round two earlier and Rod was just about done based on the grimace on his face. He pulled out, smiling, then said something to Rich as he joined Joe on the other side of the room. I noticed they seemed to be having a serious conversation, as Rod gestured toward Rich periodically. They must have come to a decision because they stopped talked and walked over to join me.

"Phil, Rod and I were talking..."

"So I noticed, what's this all about?"

"Once we get to round three things might slow down again," Rod said.

"Yeah, I'll have to remind them to be ready when they get to Slut so they don't hold things up."

"Rod and I had an idea," Joe said excitedly, "We'd like to help the guys get ready."

"Exactly," Rod chimed in. "Instead of having them jack off we could blow them, you know keep them hard until Slut was ready."

I smiled and shook my head. These guys were something else. "You're just jealous that Slut is the only one getting any cock!"

Joe looked shocked but Rod looked embarrassed.

"That's not exactly true," Joe said. "It's not as if we're going to get any cum, that's all for Slut."

"We just want to help out a buddy," Rod said.

"Actually, it's a good idea," I said honestly. "It might get more guys to go again if they didn't have to do themselves." I looked each one in the eye and saw that they were serious. "Okay, after I have my second turn I'll make an announcement letting everyone know about your generous offer. If we're going to do this we're going to do it right. Slut is the focus of this party. You two will be behind him, at each corner of the sheet. You will assume the presentation position, like Slut, and you will take all comers, no pun intended, before you can have your third round. Is that acceptable?"

The smiles on their faces gave me their answer but their response of "Yes, Sir!" confirmed it.

"Very well, you may want to get a couple of pillows, this floor is tough on the knees."