Oral Friends Nine-Hotel Adventure

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes, Sir."

"For your reward I want to make you cum for me, to overcome the restriction the cage puts on you and your orgasm like you did before."

"Are you going to skull-fuck me, Sir? Like last time? I really enjoyed that, Sir."

"No, Slut."

"No? Then how...?"

"Through the power of my voice and your submission to me. I want the submission you have given to me to drive you to that place you called 'sub-space'. Think back, Slut, think about all those men this evening. Think about how you took them into your mouth and throat because you wanted them to use you to please me. Think of all the cum you were given, how it filled your mouth like it now fills your stomach."

The whole time I'd been talking I had been fondling his balls, feeling them swell with cum. Rich's eyes were closed tightly, his body becoming tenser with every passing minute.

"Remember how you felt, displayed as you are now, exposed to everyone in the room as I demonstrated my control over your every reaction. Remember how it felt when I released you and brought you to full erection, controlling my cock even without the restraint of the cage."

My voice took on a hypnotic quality, invading Rich's mind and driving him closer to release. I could see his cock head, fully swelled and straining against its confinement.

"Hear me, Slut. You belong to me, mind and body. You have no control, I control you in every way." I paused, it was time to see if I was as good as I thought I was. Rich's body was a coiled spring, aching for release.

"Cum for me, Slut! Cum NOW!"

I felt his balls tighten even further and his body stiffened like he'd been hit with a bolt of electricity. It was then that I saw it. A contraction started in his balls and traveled up his tortured shaft, finally ending with a dribble of cum that exited the slit, landing on his abdomen. One more spasm contracted his balls ending with another small dribble that joined the previous expulsion on his skin.

Rich's body collapsed, his hands falling away from his legs. I was concerned that he might have hurt himself but his steady breathing told me he had just exhausted himself with the effort it took to cum. I crawled up beside him and cuddled him in my arms.

Seconds later his eyes fluttered open, my smiling face the first thing he saw.

"God, Sir, that was SO intense! Did I...?"

I lifted his head a bit, pointing to the small white blob that decorated his abdomen. "You certainly did, Slut. You actually ejaculated twice!" I said in awe. I dipped my finger into the cum and brought it to his lips. "Open."

Rich opened his mouth, sucking my finger clean of his cum. Five more trips of my finger had removed just about all traces of his orgasm. Rich made as if to talk but I shushed him.

"Sleep now, we'll talk about this later."

Rich rolled over on his side. I turned out the light and settled down to sleep as well.

**********

I awakened to the feeling of lips and tongue teasing my balls. Opening my eyes I spied Rich, on his knees, with his head in my crotch. I could feel myself stiffening but I had plans for the morning and a blowjob now wasn't in them. I glanced at the clock. 6:00!

"Geezus, Slut, it's too early for that!" I said, pushing his head away gently.

"Good morning to you too, Sir," Rich said with a grin. "It's never too early to suck your cock, Sir. If I could I'd never take you out of my mouth."

"As good as that sounds it wouldn't work. How could I go to work with you attached to my cock?" I chuckled. "Anyway, why did you wake me so early?"

"I'm sorry, Sir, but I couldn't sleep any longer. I'm too excited."

"And you want to talk about it, I get it," I said, resigned to talking rather than sleeping. I piled up my pillows behind me and leaned against them. "If we're gonna do this *I'm* getting something out of this too. Lay with your head toward the foot of the bed and display yourself, Slut!"

"Yes, Sir," Rich said as he scrambled to get into position. I tossed him a pillow so he could rest his head and still be able to look me in the eye. I looked Rich over, head to toe, fully exposed to my gaze. He looked wonderful.

"You know, I hope this position is comfortable for you because I love to see you spread out like this before me." I reached over and toyed with his testicles, causing them to jump, a hiss escaped from Rich's lips as well.

"Oh yes, Sir," Rich groaned. "Please look at me. Please touch me. Please use me for your pleasure!"

"I will, Slut," I said thinking about the plans I had for later. "You can be sure of that!"

I toyed with Rich's balls for a few minutes in silence, watching my cock swell and shrink depending upon the stimulation applied.

"You wanted to talk. Please, tell me what is on your mind."

"First, I want to thank you again for making this weekend a reality. You picked up on an off-hand comment I'd made and never forgot it. When you figured out how to make it a reality you ran with it, working very hard to pull all of this together." Rich's eyes bore into mine, the sincerity in them overwhelmed me.

"I wanted to please you," I said sincerely. "I knew that making your wish come true, safely, would please you and that pleases me. I am so proud of you my friend, my slut. Your submission to me is the greatest gift I've ever been given."

"You're welcome, Sir, but I could do no less. I have to submit to you to free myself. Under your dominance and protection I can do things, like last night, that I could never do otherwise. I am never so free as when I am fully under your control."

"Okay, that's enough of the mutual admiration society. Please tell me about last night."

"It was wonderful, better than I had hoped! The men were so much fun to be with. They used me for their pleasure just as I wanted but did not abuse me."

"I made sure they all knew that while you might be submissive you were to be respected."

"I suspected as much, Sir. Anyway, it was wonderful being able to suck all those cocks and swallow all that cum, worry free. I showed everyone what a slut I am and I enjoyed it immensely."

"I didn't go too far with that glass of cum thing, did I?"

"NO!" he said emphatically. "It was great! It was the perfect end to the show, that's for sure. The looks on the faces of those guys as I came in that glass and then drank it down was priceless! I'm not thrilled with the taste of cold cum but once I had that first sip I had to empty the glass. I think I'm becoming a cum addict!" he said with a laugh.

"Maybe you'll have to join Cum Addicts Anonymous!" I said grinning.

"No, Sir, I can't give up your cock and cum. I'm hooked forever."

"And I think Rich's cock and cum are the best in the world. I'll be sure to tell him that when I see him." I said maintaining our Dom/sub roles.

"I'm sure he'll be pleased to hear that, Sir."

"Did you enjoy your reward?" I asked innocently.

"Did I enjoy it? If I enjoyed it any more I might not have survived!" Rich said in amazement. "I've never had an experience like that before, Sir. It was even more intense than the last time! That time I was very physically involved, obviously, before I entered sub-space. This time it was almost purely mental. The stimulation to my genitals was minimal but the stimulation to my mind, that was intense. I think I entered sub-space almost immediately. It was almost as if I was hypnotized. My body became more and more tense but my mind grew more and more relaxed.

"Like last time it seemed as if I was floating above my body. I could see myself, straining to cum. I could hear your voice in my head and see your hands as they fondled me. Then all of a sudden, everything went black. That must have been when I came. I must have blacked out I guess, but the feeling of peace I experienced was like nothing I've ever known."

"I have to say, Slut, it was the most amazing thing I've ever seen myself. Last time I was to busy skull-fucking you to enjoy your experience with you. This time there was nothing to distract me. I was fully focused on you, your body and its reactions to my voice.

"When you came, well, that was amazing as well. Your balls, which were already swollen and tight, swelled even more and pulled even tighter as they spasmed. My cock was as swollen as I've ever seen it. The head was so purple and tight that I wondered if you might actually hurt yourself, fighting against the cage! That was when the first shot of cum came out. I don't know what I expected to see but to see it dribble out was *not* what I expected. I guess the constriction lessened the force or something. Your body tensed again, even tighter and your balls spasmed again, sending a second dribble of cum flowing out. You completely collapsed after that and I got worried, but I could see that you were breathing regularly so I just held you until you woke up."

"I was wondering why you were holding me," Rich said softly. "It was wonderful waking up in your arms, Sir. I felt so safe."

"You are always safe with me, Slut, remember that."

"I know, Sir, I know." Rich hesitated, seeming to consider whether he should continue.

"What is it, Slut? Do not hold your thoughts from me," I said seriously.

"Yes, Sir, I'm sorry, Sir," Rich said, chastised. "It's just that I was wondering when you would make me cum like that again? The feeling was so incredible that I want to experience it again!"

"We'll do it again, Slut, don't worry. However I want the experience to be special, for the both of us, so I will reserve it for when you have performed especially well. It will be a reward, like it was tonight. This was a very special experience for me too and I don't want to cheapen it by over use. Do you understand?"

"Oh yes, Sir! I agree, it was very special and I look forward to pleasing you so that I may be rewarded."

"Good, we're in agreement then!" I said smiling. "Though if you happen to cum during a skull-fuck I will be very pleased."

"I'll remember that, Sir!" Rich said with a smile.

"Now, as to your punishment," I said seriously.

"P-punishment, Sir?"

"Yes, you withheld your thoughts from me, Slut. That is not acceptable." Rich averted his eyes, his embarrassment at displeasing me evident.

"I am very sorry, Sir. It won't happen again."

"I'm confident of that, Slut. Maintain your position and do not move."

I got out of bed and tiptoed over to the other bedroom. If Rod and Joe were still asleep I didn't want to disturb them. I peeked in and saw that they were not only awake, they were engaged in a leisurely 69.

"I see you're both awake!"

Two heads popped up from the cock they had been sucking, obviously surprised.

"Good morning, Phil," Rod said.

"Yeah, morning," Joe added.

"You guys haven't cum, have you?"

"No, Sir," they replied.

"Good. I have a job for the both of you, please follow me." The three of us left their bedroom and entered mine where Rich was still lying displayed on the bed. His body was in the same position I'd left him but his body language reflected his remorse at having let me down.

"Present yourself, Slut!" I growled. Rich hurried to comply, unwilling to displease me further.

"Rod, Joe, I want you to assist me in punishing Slut."

"Punishing him? What has he done?" Rod asked.

"That is between Slut and me. Why is not your concern. Do you want to assist me or not?" I asked.

"I'm sorry, Sir," Rod said, "It would be a pleasure to help you to punish your slut."

"Actually, for you two it *will* be a pleasure."

"Sir?" Joe asked, obviously confused.

"The three of us are going to skull-fuck Slut. We will pound him as we would our wives cunts then when we cum we will ejaculate directly down his throat, denying him even a taste of cum."

Rod and Joe looked back and forth between Rich and me, shocked.

"Do you understand?" I asked them.

"We understand, Sir," they said. They looked over at Rich and shook their heads sadly. They had to be wondering what he'd done to piss me off.

"Slut, lay crosswise on the bed with your ass at the edge then display yourself."

"Yes, Sir," Rich said as he got into position and waited. I grabbed a pillow and stuffed it under Rich's neck then forced his head back. "Stay like that, Slut, we want a straight shot at your throat."

"Yes, Sir," Rich said stoically.

"Now," I said as I climbed onto the bed, "this is how it will be done." I moved into position, Rich's head between my legs, my balls resting on his forehead.

"Open," I ordered. Rich opened his mouth obediently. I grabbed my cock and directed it into his mouth. Once the head was in I removed my hand. "You will insert your cocks into Slut's mouth and slowly push forward until you fill his throat."

Suiting action to words I pushed downward until I was completely buried.

"You will wiggle your cocks to make sure you are fully seated in his mouth." I wiggled my hips and pushed a little harder.

"Finally you will fuck his face like this!" I dropped to my hands, brought my hips back until only the head was still in Rich's mouth then pushed back in, hard. I took a couple of strokes like this then pulled out.

"Any questions?" When no reply came I said, "Who's first?"

Rod looked at Joe uncertainly. "Maybe you first, you know, loosen him up for me," he said uncertainly.

Joe nodded and got in position. He looked down at Rich. "Sorry, Slut, but I gotta do this."

Rich smiled, "Don't worry about it. I disappointed my master and I need to be punished."

He opened his mouth and pulled Joe's cock in. Joe did exactly as I'd directed. He slid his cock in slowly, wiggled his hips to seat himself in Rich's mouth then dropped onto his hands and started stroking. He did well, he fucked Rich's mouth like he was plugging a two dollar whore. He was working pretty hard as sweat dripped off his face, landing on Rich's chest and stomach.

I walked behind Joe so I could see his cock and balls as he bottomed out. I heard the grunt as I saw his hips stop moving as the sperm raced out of his cock and into Rich's stomach. Joe pulled back shakily, his rapidly softening cock sliding over Rich's face.

"God that was good! It may be punishment for him but I fucking loved it!" Joe said glancing down at Rich, smiling.

"Next!" I said seriously. Rod climbed on and shoved his cock in Rich's mouth, sliding slowly in, seating himself, then started fucking.

As with Joe, Rod's hips flashed up and down at a fierce pace. Because of his thickness I knew Rod was stretching Rich's throat but Rich was used to sucking him so I wasn't concerned. Despite cumming three times last night Rod didn't last very long. Maybe it was the fast pace or the tightness of Rich's throat but Rod let loose sooner than I had expected, his cum joining Joe's in Rich's belly.

"Fuck, that was awesome! I don't think I've ever fucked anybody that hard!" Rod enthused.

"Gee, thanks!" Rich said sarcastically.

"Quite, Slut!"

Rod moved out of the way and I took his place. As I got into position I caught Rich's eye. I smiled slightly and winked. He winked back so I knew he was aware of what I was doing, as I'd expected. He opened his mouth, pulled my cock in then released it as his lips closed over the head. He grabbed behind his knees again pulling hard on them to spread himself as wide as possible.

I slowly pushed my cock in, reveling in the feel of his mouth and tongue as they caressed the head of my cock. I sank it into Rich's throat, pushing in harder to make sure I was in nice and deep.

"You guys think you punished Slut, huh? I'll show you how to punish a slut." I pulled back and slapped my body forward. "This is how you fuck Slut's mouth!" I said as I slammed my cock in and out furiously. "This is how you fuck a mouth like it was a cunt! You pound his cunt/mouth so he knows he's being fucked!"

I stopped talking and concentrated on my own fucking. Bent over like I was I had a perfect view of Rich's staining cock and balls. He was close, as was I.

"Take it, Slut!" I cried. "Take my cock in your cunt/mouth! Uhhhh!" I pushed my cock deep into Rich's throat and released my orgasm. After last night I knew I didn't have much cum to give but I did my best. As I came down from my orgasm I opened my eyes. I glanced down, seeing what I'd expected to see. A small glob of cum rested on Rich's abdomen, glistening in the light. I leaned down and licked it up, savoring the taste.

"Umm, that was delicious!" I said, catching Rich's eye. Rich smiled an exhausted smile. I got off the bed, walked to the other side and helped Rich to sit up.

"Some punishment that was, huh, Slut?"

"Yes, Sir," he chuckled, "it was awful."

"You liked that?" Rod asked incredulously.

"He came, didn't he? He fucking loved it!" I said clapping Rich on the shoulder. Rich laughed at the expression on Rod and Joe's faces.

"You guys obviously forgot about the skull-full at the cabin, didn't you?" Rich asked. "While I don't want to do it this way all the time I really got off on being used like a slut. Having three guys use my mouth like a cunt and fucking the hell out of me was great!"

"You weren't being punished?" Joe asked.

"Oh I was punished all right. When Sir told you that I had disappointed him and I saw Sir's face, well that was punishment. I had not only disappointed my master, my best friend, but my other two very close friends knew too." Rich shuddered. "I never want to feel like that again."

"But what about you? You acted like us face-fucking you was the punishment." Joe said.

"I knew, as soon as Sir started describing and demonstrating my 'punishment' that I had been forgiven. I wasn't sure but I guessed you'd fuck me harder if you thought you were punishing me because Sir told you to."

"Besides," I said "I wanted to show you two how to really fuck his mouth and now you know. You two really enjoyed that, didn't you?"

"Yes," they said in unison.

"So did he. Slut is a lot tougher than you think, now we've proven it to you."

"You sure did," Rich said enthusiastically.

"Good, now that we've all had our fun for the morning why don't we get something to eat, I'm hungry!" I said.

"Are we going out or eating here?" Rod asked.

"I'd rather eat here," Rich said. "I don't want to get dressed yet."

"Okay, we eat here then," I grinned, an evil idea having popped into my head. "Since you want to stay naked and eat in you can answer the door and tip the bellman. How does that sound, Slut?"

"It sounds wonderful, Sir. Thank you."

"Okay, Rod, call down for breakfast in ... 45 minutes?" Everyone nodded. "Bacon, eggs, toast and coffee good?" Again nods all around. "Slut, join me in the shower, I need my back washed."

Rich and I turned and entered the bathroom together, grabbing towels off the rack. I glanced at Rich and remembered his collar.

"Wait here, Slut," I said as I went and got the key. I stepped behind Rich and slid the key into the lock.

"Do you have to take it off, Sir?"

"We don't want it to get wet, do we? It's bad for the leather."

"Right, I forgot."

"Don't worry, I'll put it back as soon as we're done."

"Thank you, Sir."

I removed the collar, setting it on the counter. The shower was large, plenty big enough for two. I started the water, adjusting the temperature, then climbed in, followed by Rich. I picked up the wash cloth, lathered it with soap and set about washing my friend.

"You don't have to do that, Sir," Rich said quietly.

"I want to. Didn't you tell me that I owned you, mind and body?"

"Yes, Sir."

"Then I want to touch, caress and wash my body."

"Yes, Sir."

I started at his chest, running my hand slowly over him, I went down his body, ignoring his genitals for the time being. I washed his legs and feet next. "Turn around." Rich turned so his ass was in my face. I washed the backs of his legs, up over his ass, caressing and squeezing his cheeks. I continued up his back, taking time to ensure he was all soaped up. I brought the washcloth back down, running it between his cheeks. My fingers caressed his asshole and Rich jumped.