Oral Friends Nine-Hotel Adventure

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You don't like that?" I whispered in his ear.

"Actually, Sir, I did. I'm surprised that's all."

I continued to wash Rich's asshole, letting my fingers play with his rosebud. Rich leaned forward allowing me to have better access. I continued to stroke him, dropping the cloth so I could touch him directly. His rosebud felt crinkly but it pulsed with every pass of my finger. As much as I wanted to explore this further I knew we couldn't.

"Turn around." Rich turned, bringing his genitals close to my face. I quickly but thoroughly washed him then handed him the cloth. "Wash me, Slut, but be quick about it, the water is getting cold."

Rich washed me as I requested, quickly but efficiently. He did take extra care with my cock and he took extra time with my asshole as well. I shut off the water, handed Rich his towel, and proceeded to dry off. Once we were dry I picked up the collar and put it around his neck, locking it in place.

"Thank you, Sir."

"You don't have to thank me every time I put your collar on. I understand how you feel."

"It just comes out, Sir," Rich said seriously.

I looked at my watch and saw that it was almost time for breakfast to be delivered. I walked into the bedroom and pull a $10 bill from my pocket.

"That's a big tip, Sir," Rich said questioningly.

"Walking into a room to find four naked men, one of who is collared and wearing a cock cage is going to be a shock. They deserve it. Oh, by the way, look through the peephole before you open the door. If it's anyone we know tell them to wait so we can put robes on, okay?"

"Yes, Sir."

We walked into the living area to find Rod and Joe picking up the refreshment table. They had already moved the furniture back in place.

"What took you so long?" Joe asked innocently.

Being the smartass I am I had a come back ready. "You know Slut, it takes him forever to get dressed!" I said exasperated.

The three of them cracked up at that just as a knock sounded at the door. I handed Rich the money and he walked over to the door, peering through the lens. Satisfied that it was the delivery person and that we didn't know them, Rich opened the door.

A young man, barely 18, pushed the loaded cart into the room. He had started to unload it, setting the first plate on the coffee table, when he realized something was different here.

"Ohmygod! I'm sorry! I didn't realize... I'll be back later," he stammered.

Before he could get too far he saw Rich standing in front of him. The boy's eyes widened as he saw the cage.

"W-W-What is that?" he asked loudly.

"Calm down, son," I said soothingly. "I realize this is a bit of a shock. Frankly I expected someone older would do the delivery."

"I'm the new guy," he said "I get all the deliveries on my shift." He looked around the room, noticing Rod and Joe for the first time.

"Why are you all naked? And what is he wearing?" the kid asked.

"We all just got out of the shower. We're all good friends and frankly we like to be naked," I said. "As to what he's wearing, are you sure you want to know?"

He nodded his head so hard he looked like a bobble-head doll.

"What's your name and how old are you?" I asked.

"Greg, I'm 18, just last week."

"I'm pleased to meet you, Greg. I'm Phil, that's Rod and that's Joe," I said pointing to Rod and Joe in turn.

"What's his name?" Greg asked gesturing at Rich.

"I'm getting to that. My friend there is living out a fantasy. Have you ever heard of dominance and submission?"

"Yeah, that's like Master and slave stuff, right?"

"Exactly. Well, he has a submissive fantasy. Every once in a while we all get together and he gets to live out his fantasy. I'm his Master and he's my sub. He's not a slave but he does submit himself to me.

"That device he's wearing is called a cock cage. It fits over the penis and locks in place. It controls his erections and his orgasms, most of the time," I said ironically.

"Huh?" Greg said, obviously confused.

"Private joke. Anyway, that's why he has that on. When we are playing his name is Slut."

"WHAT!!"

"That's right, Greg," Rich said softly. "That name helps me stay in my fantasy. When we go back to our regular lives Phil and I are best friends and completely equal. However, when we role-play like this I'm Slut and Phil is Sir."

"Wow," Greg said softly "that is so cool! He really does what you say?"

"Yes," I said seriously.

"Can you... can you show me?" he asked, embarrassed.

"Sure!" I laughed. "Slut, present yourself to Greg."

"Yes, Sir." Rich walked up to Greg, dropped to his knees, spreading his legs widely, and put his hands behind his back. He looked straight at Greg and smiled.

"Cool!" Greg said.

"That's the presentation position. He keeps his legs open so everyone can see my cock."

"Your cock?" Greg said, confused again.

"I caged his cock. I hold the key, so it is my cock to do with as I please."

"Wow, that is so neat!" Greg said with an excited smile.

My attention was caught by the grumble of my stomach. "Greg, why don't you finish setting out the food, then we can talk some more."

"Sure," Greg said. He laid out the rest of the food and plates then we all dug in.

"I—uh—I should go, my boss is gonna wonder where I am," Greg said sadly.

"Do you want to go?" I asked.

"Not really, but I gotta."

I hauled myself off the couch, picked up the phone and called the front desk. "May I speak with the manager please?... Yes, this is room 1501. The young man who delivered our breakfast, is he needed right now? I could really use his help.... Thank you very much." I hung up and sat back down. "You can stay for an hour."

"Thanks, Phil!" Greg said gratefully.

"You're not totally off the hook, you know. See the refreshment table?" He did. "Please clean that up and pack it all on the cart, then take it to the car."

"Sure thing, Phil. That's my job, after all." Greg busied himself cleaning up while we ate. Soon everything was stacked on the cart ready to go. "Can I have the keys please?"

Rod jumped up, grabbed his keys and handed them to Greg. "Black Accord, just outside the door, in back."

"Be right back!" Greg said as he pushed the cart out the door.

Greg was gone but a few seconds when I glanced at Rich and grinned. "Are you up for it?" I asked.

"Yes, Sir!" Rich responded enthusiastically.

"Anything?" I asked meaningfully.

"Anything, Sir."

"Good. Rod, Joe, you two play along, okay?"

"Yes, Sir!" they both responded.

The knock on the door announced Greg's return.

"Slut, let Greg in please."

Rich rose and opened the door, ushering Greg in. Greg parked the cart near the door and walked into the room, followed by Rich.

"Sit down, Greg. Get comfortable." Greg sat next to me but he seemed nervous. Rich resumed the presentation position on the floor in front of Greg, spreading his legs widely so Greg had an unobstructed view.

"So," Greg said, "how long have you guys been doing this?"

"Almost a year. It started with just Slut and me, then Rod joined us and lastly Joe."

"Are you guys gay or something?" he asked, warming to the situation.

"No, we're all happily married, though we do satisfy each other orally every chance we get."

"YOU DO?!"

"Yes, we do. That was my fantasy. I wanted to have oral sex with a man. I love my wife and our sex life is great but there was this urge I had to suck a cock. I didn't want a gay relationship, I just wanted a friends with benefits one. So, one day I asked my friend and found he wanted the same thing. We've been sucking each other off ever since."

"Hmmm, that's a very interesting idea," Greg said thoughtfully. "I might do that if I had a guy friend like you to do it with."

"It's a rate thing, but when you find the right person it is a lot of fun," Rich said.

"How long have you been submissive, Sl—"

"Slut? It's okay, that's who I am, right now anyway."

"So...?" Greg asked.

"Probably all my life but circumstances weren't right until about three or four months into our new relationship," Rich said.

"Could I...? Um, could I look at your cage, please?"

"You'll have to ask Sir, it's his cock."

Greg turned to face me, smiling embarrassedly. "Could I look at his cage, please? You know, up close?"

"Sure!" I said enthusiastically. "How about I show you how it works first?"

"Uh, sure," Greg said carefully.

"Slut, stand between Greg and me and show yourself."

"Yes, Sir!" Rich got up off the floor and moved directly between Greg and me, the backs of his legs touching the cushions. He spread his feet a foot apart then bent over, holding his asscheeks apart.

"HOLY SHIT!!" Greg cried, shocked at Rich's actions. Rod and Joe started to snicker but a quick glance their way silenced them. Ignoring Greg's outburst I continued. I described the mechanism and how it worked. I showed him how there was plenty of room for comfort but there was no way the device could be removed without unlocking it. Greg's head was so close to Rich's balls I thought he was going to lick them!

"Can I, you know, touch him?" Greg asked in a whisper.

"Of course. Rod, Joe, can you clear the coffee table please?" Rod and Joe did as requested. I turned to Greg and grinned.

"Watch this," I said proudly. "Slut, lie on the coffee table and display yourself so Greg can touch you."

Rich turned his head slightly so he could look at me from his bent over position. "Yes, Sir!" Rich said smiling widely.

Greg watched silently as Rich stood up, walked to the end of the table and sat down. He smiled then reclined, making sure he was comfortable. Looking directly at Greg he lifted his legs, grabbing himself behind the knees he pulled them back and out, spreading his legs obscenely. Greg was speechless, but worse, he seemed frozen.

"Sir Greg?" Rich said softly.

"Huh?" Greg responded, still in shock.

"Sir Greg, I'm ready for you. Please touch me," Rich said softly but with a reassuring smile. Greg looked confused still, his eyes going back and forth between Rich and me.

I nudged him gently. "Go ahead. He asked you to touch him, you don't want to disappoint him, do you?"

"No," he said in a whisper, "no I don't." Greg slid off the couch and knee-walked to between Rich's legs. His hand stretched out nervously. When his fingers touched Rich's balls Rich groaned, causing Greg to withdraw his hand.

"Did I... did I hurt you?" he asked worriedly.

"No, not at all. It felt so good I couldn't control myself. Please Sir Greg, touch me. Please examine my cage all you want," Rich said imploringly.

Encouraged by Rich, Greg was more confident this time. He picked up the cage, examining it closely from all angles. He pushed Rich's balls out of the way so he could see the loop that held them captive. He even tugged down on it, testing the device. All of this manipulation had the expected affect. Rich's cock swelled, straining against the cage.

"Doesn't it hurt when you get hard like this?" Greg asked.

"No, it feels like someone squeezing very hard but it doesn't hurt," Rich replied.

"And you can't come?" he asked.

"No," Rich said. There was no need to go into detail about how he could. "The device doesn't let me get erect so I can't come."

"How long have you had it on?" Greg asked idly massaging Rich's balls the whole time.

"Except for about five minutes last night, 24 hours," Rich said honestly.

"Oh, wow, that long? How long could you wear it?"

"Indefinitely, I suppose. But if I'm stimulated I have to come once in a while or I get painful blue balls."

Hearing this Greg pulled his hand away, abruptly releasing Rich's swelled balls. "Sorry."

"No, it's okay. I want you to touch me, remember?" Rich said reassuringly.

"Yeah, I forgot." Greg put his hands back, massaging Rich with both hands now.

I leaned down and whispered in Rich's ear. "Would you like to suck him?" Rich nodded once and grinned. "Okay, let me see what I can do."

"Greg," I asked, sitting back up, "do you have a girlfriend?"

"No," he said carefully. "I'm not real popular with girls."

"Don't take offense, but, are you a virgin?" I asked gently.

He hung his head and whispered "Yeah."

"Hey, that's alright. At your age you shouldn't be concerned about it. Some day you'll meet the right girl, fall in love, get married, then you'll find that the sex you'll have will be awesome. Do yourself a favor, don't have sex just for the sake of having it. Save it for someone you really love. Believe me, you won't regret it."

"Thanks for the advice, Phil. Still, I wish I wasn't so inexperienced." Greg lamented.

"Sir Greg, could I do something for you?"

"Wh-what?" Greg asked nervously.

"I'd like to thank you for touching me. I'd like to give you a blowjob, it you want one," Rich said carefully.

"You're kidding, right?" he said incredulous.

"I'm serious. I'd love to suck your cock, but only if you want me to," Rich said sincerely.

Greg looked to me, silently asking permission.

"Yes," I smiled "but only if you really want it. Please don't feel pressured to say yes. Slut just wants to express his gratitude to you."

Greg looked at Rich who smiled but said nothing. He pondered a bit, seeming unsure. "If I did, wouldn't that make me gay?" he asked.

"Are you attracted to women?" I asked.

"Sure!"

"Do you jerk off to pictures of naked women?"

"Yeah, doesn't everybody?" Greg replied. We all laughed at that.

"Yes, we do. Like I told you before, we're married, we all have kids, we love our wives and would never leave them for a man. We do suck each other's cocks but only as an add-on to our sex lives, not as a substitute for our wives. If I had to make a choice between only having sex with my wife and only having oral sex with these guys, I choose my wife in a heartbeat!"

"We all would," Rich said.

Greg smiled, encouraged by our talk. "You really want to?" Greg asked, gazing at Rich with awe.

"I'd love to give you your first blowjob," Rich said sincerely.

"Okay!" Greg said with a smile. "Thank you!"

"Don't thank me until I'm done," Rich chuckled.

"Greg, stand up please, and remove your shirt," I said. Greg did as requested, revealing a nice, well defined chest and six-pack abs. Oh to be 18 again!

"Slut, undo Greg's pants and give him one of your special blowjobs, okay?"

"Yes, Sir!"

Rich released his legs and sat up, his face even with Greg's crotch. Reaching out, Rich undid Greg's belt and the clasp on his pants. The zipper was next and Rich took his time pulling it down slowly. Grabbing the waistband of Greg's pants he eased them over down over Greg's butt and down his legs, letting them puddle on the floor at Greg's feet.

The bulge in Greg's shorts was impressive. Rich smiled and licked his lips. Gently, almost reverently, Rich pulled the waistband of Greg's shorts out and down so it would clear his cock. The piece of meat that was revealed made all of us gasp.

Greg's cock had to be at least seven inches, maybe a little better. It had a slight curve upward causing it to point towards the ceiling. What made him different was his thickness. He wasn't quite as thick as Rod but it was thick nonetheless. His cock reminded me of a paper towel roll, just not as long.

"You have a beautiful cock, Greg," Rich smiled, anxious to touch the cock waving in front of his face. "You're gonna make some woman very happy some day."

"Really?" Greg said surprised. "I wasn't sure I measured up, you know?"

"You measure up, Greg," I said "believe me, you've got it all. You're slightly above average but not huge. You're above average thickness and your cock has a real nice shape. The doctor who circumcised you knew his stuff."

"Thanks!" Greg said, pleased at my admiration of his equipment.

"Don't thank me, I'm just speaking the truth. Don't you agree, Slut?"

"Yes Sir," Rich said enthusiastically "it's a beauty. You have nothing to be ashamed of in the cock department, Greg."

"Well, Slut," I chided "are you gonna suck that thing, because if you don't I sure will!" My comment jogged Rich out of his stupor.

Rich pulled Greg's cock toward his mouth capturing it with his lips. He reached behind Greg, grabbing him by the hips, and pulled him slowly forward. Greg was very quiet, allowing Rich to control the pace. Greg's eyes grew wider and wider as more and more of his cock disappeared into Rich's mouth. When Rich's nose hit his abdomen Greg almost lost it.

"HOLY FUCK! What's he doing?"

I grinned then answered his query. "That, my boy, is called deep-throating a cock and Slut is the best there is, in my experience anyway. He's got your cock completely in his mouth and down his throat. Enjoy it!"

"I—I—I am," he said shakily.

Being young and a virgin I didn't expect Greg to last very long, and he didn't. He started moaning and groaning as his balls tightened. Rich was well aware of the situation so he'd already pulled back so only the head of Greg's cock remained in Rich's mouth. Rich sucked hard while fondling Greg's balls, which pulled up even tighter in preparation for delivering a hot load of cum.

"I'm gonna... I'm gonna cum..." Greg said nervously. I think he was warning Rich so he could pull away.

"Cum in his mouth, Greg. He wants it, bad," I said smiling at him so he'd know I was serious. Greg looked down at Rich who nodded his head as best he could. That was all it took.

"OH FUCK! I'M CUMMMMMINNNNG!" Greg bellowed.

I expected Greg to shoot a good sized load but when Rich's cheeks bulged out slightly I knew this load was a beauty. Rich hung on to Greg's hips to hold him in position as he waited for the deluge to end. It did, finally, allowing Rich to pull off the head slowly so as not to lose a drop. I knew what Rich planned to do next so I got off the couch to stand by Rich. I motioned for Rod and Joe to join me as well.

Rich tapped Greg on the leg, trying to get his attention, but Greg was still recovering from his massive orgasm.

"Greg?" I said, getting his attention. "Slut has something to show you."

"Huh?" Greg said, still somewhat out of it.

"Slut has something to show you, don't you, Slut?" Rich nodded eagerly. "Watch," I said proudly.

Greg was staring at Rich, as were the rest of us. Rich tipped his head back and carefully opened his mouth.

Rich's mouth was almost completely full, or so it seemed. The white goo oozed off his teeth as Rich pushed it around with his tongue. Rich closed his mouth, tipped his head down slightly, and swallowed twice. He tipped his head back again and, opening his mouth, showed Greg and us that he'd swallowed everything. Rich closed his mouth again and smacked his lips.

"Your cum is delicious, Greg!" Rich said happily. Rich's smile lit up the room. Greg smiled back, pleased at the sentiment.

Greg's cock, which had barely lost its hardness, stiffened back to full erection at the compliment. I was astonished and slightly jealous. Ah, youth!

"Well, Slut, we can't send Greg back to work that way, can we? You'd better get to work!"

"Yes, Sir!" Rich attacked Greg's cock with vigor, knowing it would take him longer to cum this time. Rich drove himself onto Greg's cock faster and faster. Rich's mouth was producing lots of saliva, so much that Greg's cock was shiny with it. Greg had his head thrown back, his eyes closed, moaning almost continuously.

I watched, amazed, as Rich thrust Greg's cock completely down his throat each time. Greg's breathing and moaning increased in frequency and volume, almost drowning out the wet sounds of Rich's sucking. Rich moved one hand from Greg's hips to his balls, squeezing them gently. That was all it took as with a groan Greg started cumming.

Being the pro he was Rich was prepared as he felt the cum racing up the shaft of Greg's cock. Rich stopped his bobbing but continued to suck, drawing the cum right out of Greg's balls it seemed. This time when Greg's cock fell from Rich's lips it started to shrink back to its flaccid state. Rich swallowed, twice, smacked his lips and smiled brightly.