Oral Friends Nine-Hotel Adventure

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bending down Rich grabbed Greg's shorts, bringing them up over his hips. I was sorry to see that cock covered up but Greg had to return to work.

Greg's pants were next and Rich brought them into place as well then did them up. Greg flopped onto the couch, trying to catch his breath.

"Fuck, that was unbelievable!" Greg sighed, picking up his shirt and struggling to put it on. I helped him pull it down his back as he was still pretty worn out.

"I don't know what to say," Greg said. "Thank you seems so inadequate."

"You're welcome," Rich said, smiling proudly.

"By the way, Greg, don't expect this kind of blowjob from girls your age. Slut is very experienced and you're just not going to find that kind of experience in young women," I said.

"That's right," Rich agreed. "You're going to have to be patient, teach her what you like, gently and with encouragement."

"Don't forget to reciprocate too!" I said. "You should learn to eat pussy and do it well. If she likes your tongue work on her pussy she'll be more inclined to user her mouth on you."

Looking at my watch I noticed Greg's hour was up.

"You need to get back to work before your boss comes looking for you!" I said, helping him off the couch. "Please take the cart with you, and this is for you." I passed him the ten dollars.

"Gee, I can't accept this, not after everything Slut did," Greg said trying to give me the money back.

"We want you to have it. Now, get outta here," I said with a smile.

"Okay, thanks!" Greg looked directly at Rich, an embarrassed smile on his face. "I'll never forget you, thanks!" With that Greg grabbed the food cart along with the other one and was gone.

"After last night I thought I'd seen everything," Rod said "but that was awesome! Really hot!"

"Yeah," Joe chimed in. "Wasn't that cock a beauty? I wanted to get my lips around that, I'll tell you!"

I looked over at Rich and saw that he looked a little down. "What's wrong with you, Slut? I thought you'd be happy?"

"I just hope I haven't hurt him. He's a virgin after all. What if he does expect that kind of blowjob all the time?" Rich said sadly.

"We warned him about that, remember? He's a smart kid, he'll be okay. Years from now he'll remember his first blowjob and who gave it to him and he'll smile."

"You're right, Sir, I'm sure."

"I am right," I said. "All right guys, we need to check out, get dressed, we leave in five!"

Rich followed me into our bedroom, both of us dressing in silence.

"You okay?" I asked, concerned.

"Yes, Sir," Rich said half-heartedly. "We didn't force him, did we?"

"NO! We did not!" I said emphatically. "We did not force him to do anything so cut that out. He wanted it and he enjoyed it, as did you."

"I did," Rich grinned. "Wasn't that cock great! His cum was very tasty too, must be because he's so young." Rich paused, a stunned look on his face. "Shit! I blew a virgin!"

"You sure did, Slut!" I said clapping him on the shoulder. "You blew him and you blew him away!"

We grabbed our bags and met up with Rod and Joe in the living room. As we all headed out the door I took one last look around then closed the door.

**********

The ride home started out quietly. Rich was seated with his pants down and his legs spread, as usual. I reached over and tweaked his balls.

"You okay? You're awfully quiet."

"I'm fine. Just thinking about last night and this morning. I still can't believe I've sucked over fifty cocks and swallowed almost as many loads! It's almost unbelievable."

"Believe it, Slut! You did it and did it very well, if I say so myself. Personally I think Rod and Joe were jealous, that's part of the reason they offered to help."

"You think so?"

"Oh, yeah. You should have seen them when I agreed that they could fluff for you. They were like kids at Christmas!"

"I didn't think about that, though I did appreciate the help. If we do this some other time I'm going to need their help again."

"I'm sure they'll be happy to help," I chuckled. Rich brought his hand up to his neck, fingering his collar.

"Sir, I really want to thank you for this, my collar. I'm so happy to be wearing it, knowing that you locked it on me, that I belong to you. It's a very comforting feeling."

"I'm glad, Slut. I'm not sure why but it seemed like the thing to do. It formalizes our relationship when we play."

"I do wish I could wear it all the time though."

"But I'd lose my friend, Rich. I like to play Dom/sub but I value our friendship more. I wouldn't want you like this all the time, I like sucking you off too much!"

"I agree, Sir, but if I could I'd see the collar as sort of an inside joke, something we have that no one else knows about, even if they saw it."

I wondered about his reasoning, I couldn't see how he could act 'normally' wearing my collar and I told him so.

"I understand, but I know I could be Rich and still wear your collar. Think of it as a friendship ring or something that symbolizes our friendship, nothing more."

"I don't know," I said skeptically. "Of course we'll never know because you sure can't wear that around the house!"

"No, that why I treasure the times I'm able to wear it."

We pulled into the neighborhood so Rich got dressed. I could see that our wives weren't home yet so I pulled into Rich's driveway. We got out and we into his house where Rich stripped as soon as we got in the door.

"Pick up you clothes and display yourself on the bed like you did this morning, Slut."

"Yes, Sir!"

I made sure the door was locked before I joined Rich. Seeing him lying there, spread and ready for me, made my cock harden immediately. If I could keep him like that all the time I might have changed my mind about keeping him collared all the time. I pulled out the keys, making for the collar first.

"Could you leave that on Sir? I want to wear it as long as possible."

"Let me unlock it, just in case, we don't want your wife seeing you in it." I unlocked the collar, setting the lock on the dresser. Next I unlocked the cage. I slipped it off, laying it and the lock on the floor beside me. I took his cock in my hand, stroking it to hardness.

"Sir? Don't you want me to perform for you?"

"Normally I'd say yes, but you've done all the cum and cock sucking this weekend so this load is mine and intend to get it!"

"Yes, Sir! Please suck your cock, Sir! I want your mouth on me so bad!"

We both groaned loudly as I took his cock in my mouth. I ran my lips and tongue over him, wetting him with my saliva. I even licked under his balls, almost to his asshole. I wasn't going to rim him but I was going to touch him with my fingers. His position was such that I had excellent access to his rosebud. I found that I could tweak it with my fingertip like I would a woman's clit.

Rich hissed each time my finger passed over his asshole, causing his cock to thrust into my mouth. Soon I had him jumping so much it was almost like he was fucking my mouth. Despite his two small releases last night and this morning it didn't take long until his balls rose up in his sack.

"That's it! Cum for me!" I hissed as I stroked his cock furiously.

"Uh! I'm cumming!" Rich cried out.

Rope after rope of sweet sperm shot out of the end of Rich's cock. I swallowed it greedily, disappointed when the flow stopped. I held his cock in my mouth letting it soften completely, like I did that first day. I licked his cock and balls one more time, savoring the taste, then I rose to my feet and helped Rich sit up as well.

"Thanks, Rich, you tasted great, as always." I glanced at my watch thinking that the wives should be home any minute.

"You'd better get dressed and put this stuff away," I said reluctantly.

"I will, and Phil? Thanks for a great weekend. If you ever want to do something and I can make it come true, let me know," Rich said seriously.

"I will, believe me."

I walked out of Rich's house thinking about our next adventure.

End