Oral Friends - Slut is a Star

Story Info
Slut is the star of the show!
9.1k words
4.08
9.4k
5

Part 2 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 05/14/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hi, my name is Rich and I'll be telling the story of our adventure. If you're familiar with our stories then you know that they are usually told by my friend, Phil. However, Phil asked me to tell this story from my point of view which is a very different point of view from his.

For those of you who may be new to our stories here's a little background. Phil and I have been best friends since we were children. We grew up together, were each other's best man, and have been as close as two guys can be, or so I thought. That closeness was deepened even further when, one day, Phil confided his deepest desire to me. We were both in our mid-forties, the kids were out of the house and we were enjoying being empty nesters. One day we were sitting on Phil's patio, enjoying a few adult beverages, when Phil told me of his deepest desire, the desire to suck another man's cock. I was shocked at first but immediately I knew two things; first, I was very pleased and humbled that Phil felt secure enough in our friendship to actually voice his desire and second, that I was in complete agreement with him! I too had been feeling this desire to have a cock in my mouth, to feel its velvet heat as it passed over my lips and tongue but had been too timid and embarrassed to say anything to him. Mere seconds later I responded that I felt the same way and that very day our desires were realized. To say that it was amazing would be inadequate. It was the fulfillment of long suppressed desires made more intense by the simple fact that these experiences were had with my best friend!

That first month we were together as often as possible, sucking each other off whenever we had the opportunity. We spent so much time in each other's garage our wives began to comment on it! We knew we had to be a bit more discrete but it was an effort nonetheless as we could hardly keep our hands off each other. It was about this time that our relationship changed once more, and, in my opinion, for the better. We were in Phil's basement and, as usual, I had a mouthful of his delicious cock. Phil's cock was about the same size as mine, 6 inches or so, and decently thick with a large red-purple head. We're both uncircumcised so as he hardened the foreskin drew back exposing the throbbing head. As I was sucking him I told him that I felt like such a slut sucking him off but I loved it. Phil's eyes grew wide and he seemed lost in thought. Then he told me that if I felt like a slut I should be treated like one! He grabbed my head and began fucking my mouth, using me for his pleasure. At first, I was surprised, then something deep inside me clicked on and I began to love it! He fucked me hard, so hard it seemed like my lips would bruise but I just grabbed his legs and held on! My cock was as hard as it had ever been and I knew I wanted more, much, much more., When Phil came he shoved his cock deep into my mouth, blasting his come so deep I had to swallow or be drowned. Once we both calmed down we talked about what had happened and we both agreed that we had enjoyed it very much. I realized that I had a submissive side that had been awakened and Phil was just the person to bring it out in me. From that day forward, when we played, I was Slut and he was my master, Sir.

But, enough background, on to our story. I had been hanging out at home all day alone as my wife had gone for the weekend to visit her sister. I had already eaten and was settling down to watch some TV when the cell phone rang. The caller ID showed it to be Phil so I was already excited when I answered.

"Hi Phil," I said, excitedly.

"Get ready, Slut, I'll see you in fifteen!" he growled, hanging up before I could even respond! I grinned happily, we were going to play! Stripping my clothes off I carried my shirt, pants and slip-on shoes into the garage. Setting my clothes on the hood of the car I reached under my workbench and pulled out my "treasure box" as I called it. This box contained my most prized possessions. I'd had it made specially, bespoke, so to speak, to my exact specifications. It was one quarter inch thick aluminum, ten inches wide, eight inches long and six inches deep. It was powder coated in matt black with no visible hinges or clasp. It had a ten-wheel combination with nine numbers on each wheel so there were millions of possible combinations. It was lined with royal blue velvet, and if I say so myself, was quite beautiful. Thumbing in the combination I slowly opened the lid. There inside were my most precious possessions. With shaking hands, I took out the first item, my collar. It was thick black leather with a brass plaque that read SLUT in large block letters. Fixing the collar around my neck I took the small but sturdy lock and, slipping it through the ring, snapped it shut. The click of the lock caused me to smile joyously, my collar being a very visible representation of my submission. Next out of the box was my cock cage. For those of you unfamiliar with the term, a cock cage is a device, with a lock, that fits over the penis and locks behind the scrotum. It, very effectively, prevents a slave from getting an erection! My cage was, as noted above, specially made for me. Master had originally bought one he had found at an adult shop but it was very generic and didn't fit very well. Not long after he found someone who made personalized cages and had one made for me. The fitting session was one I will never forget, but I'll save that story for another time.

Luckily my cock hadn't hardened too much, so with a quick squeeze, I was able to slip my shaft into the sleeve, snugging it tight to my body. Slipping my scrotum into the clasp I closed it, pulling down on my ball sack so that it was good and tight. Snapping the clasp, I slipped the second lock into the loops and clicked it shut. The sound of the click sent a shiver throughout my body like it always did, knowing that I was now completely owned by my master. The last thing in the box were some relatively new items, four skimpy thongs, two black and two red. I had bought them just in the last week as a surprise for my master. They were made of silk, with very thin elastic straps attached to a triangle of cloth, three inches wide and four inches long. Sliding the thong up my legs I pulled it over my cage, adjusting it on my hips, making sure the back was nestled between my cheeks. It was so thin it was invisible where it went between my cheeks leaving my ass beautifully exposed. Turning around I donned my shirt and pants and slipped on my shoes. I now had on only five articles of clothing, knowing happily that I could be naked in seconds.

Standing at the door I watched for Phil to pull into the driveway, which he did a minute later. Locking the door behind me I walked casually to his car and climbed in. He was backing out of the drive before I even had my seatbelt buckled so I quickly snapped the clasp then began taking off my pants. Almost from the beginning, whenever we were in the car, I would have to take off my pants, spread my legs as wide as I could, exposing myself, naked from the waist down, to my master's gaze, a task I enjoyed immensely! As I slid my pants down to the floor I opened my legs, raising my hips to show off my new thong.

"What's this, Slut?" he asked, his eyes meeting mine, a pleased smile on his face.

"A present for you, Sir, do you like it?" I asked, humping my hips off the seat.

"Very much, you look very sexy, very sexy indeed," he said, his eyes going back and forth between looking at the road and looking at me. "Take it off and hand it to me," he said.

Grasping the elastic at my waist I slowly slid it down, over my ass and down my legs. I felt the strap between my cheeks pulling reluctantly from where it had been resting. With a final snap it came loose, the thong sliding smoothly down my legs. Toeing my shoes off I pulled my feet out of my pants, pulling the thong down and over my feet. Holding the thong by my thumb and forefinger I dangled it in front of Sir's face. Taking it from me he drew it to his nose, sniffing it. I hoped it smelled of me, of my ass, but I wasn't sure. He smiled at me then hung it on the rearview mirror! I was happy my present had pleased him but I wondered what anyone who might see two guys in a car with a thong hanging from the mirror. Upon reflection, I really didn't care. My master was pleased and that's all that mattered. Relaxing back into my seat I spread my legs as wide as I could, given the tightness of the car, of course. My caged cock was now proudly displayed, throbbing slightly with the beat of my heart. Master began caressing the inside of my thigh, slowly running his hand over me, getting closer and closer to my cock. I whimpered piteously, begging silently for his touch. I knew not to ask, but that didn't mean I couldn't make my desire known.

"You are such a slut," he said knowingly. "You love having me touch your caged cock, don't you?"

"Yes, Sir," I said, our eyes locking, but his hand never moved any closer to my cock.

"You're gonna get plenty of that tonight where we're going so you'll just have to wait, but I think you'll find the wait rewarding."

"Where *are* we going, Sir?" I asked, intrigued.

"You'll find out soon enough, so be quiet and all will be revealed." We drove in silence the rest of the way, his hand casually caressing my thigh but that was all. By the time we reached our destination I was going crazy with need. It was then I realized our destination, the adult bookstore and video arcade of our friend, Ken. Ken has been featured in a few of our stories and has become a good friend. His place had also been the venue for a number of our adventures and it looked like it was going to be again.

"Get dressed," Sir said as we pulled into a parking spot on the south side of the building. He honked the horn once and got out of the car. I followed, buckling my pants as I went. We were met at the door by Ken who shook our hands, inviting us in.

"It's good to see you both," Ken said in greeting. I began stripping as soon as the door closed and was soon standing there naked and ready for whatever came next.

"I see someone's eager!" Ken said grinning wickedly. "You tell him what's on the agenda for the evening?" he said to master.

"Nope, he's ready for anything and I like to surprise him, makes it more fun for him," he said. Reaching into a small duffle bag I hadn't noticed before, master pulled out a black piece of rubber. Shaking it out I saw that it was some kind of rubber mask. It had thin mesh over the eyes, a slit for the nose and a big hole for the mouth. I noticed it also had letters sewn on, letters that spelled out SLUT in gold sequins!

"Turn around," he said, holding the mask in his hands. Turning my back to him I felt him slip the mask over my head, pulling it down so that it snuggly fit my face. Lacing it up he pulled it tight so that it fit like a second skin. My head was now completely covered, down to my collar. Gazing at a nearby mirror I looked at myself and couldn't believe what I saw. Looking back at me was a slave/slut, with a rubber hood proclaiming his status, his cock restrained by a stainless-steel cage. He was magnificent!

"Thank you, Sir, I love it!" I exclaimed, smiling giddily.

"I knew you would. Now, are you ready for your big debut?" he asked knowingly.

"Yes, Sir!" I said, eager to get this show in the road.

"Um, Phil? Before things get going I was wondering..." Ken said, quietly.

"Yeah, what's up?" Sir asked curiously.

"Do you mind... I mean could I get... um one of Slut's famous blowjobs?" he asked haltingly.

"Of course! Slut would be honored, aren't you, Slut?" he asked, smiling at me.

"Yes, Sir, it would be a pleasure, you know how much I *love* to suck cock!" Ken's lips widened into a grin that showed how pleased he was. He reached into his desk, pulling out a slip of paper.

"My tests for the last three months, clean as a whistle!" he said proudly, handing the paper to my master. I walked slowly over to Ken, directing him to his desk chair. Kneeling down before him I undid his belt, unsnapped his pants and slid down his zipper, drawing his pants slowly down his legs until they came to rest on his shoes. Standing there, now clad only in his boxers, his cock was slowly inflating until it was a rock-hard bar of flesh covered steel. Grabbing his waistband, I pulled it out and down over his now throbbing cock, exposing it to my heated gaze. In the rubber hood he couldn't see my eyes but I could see him perfectly well. His cock throbbed in time with his heartbeat and was already leaking copious amounts of precum. Unlike Phil and myself, Ken was circumcised. The doctor who had done the it had done a great job, the head stood proudly above the shaft, a big purple plum colored knob, begging to be sucked.

"You want to stand or sit?" I asked, caressing his hairy balls. I preferred shaved nuts, much tastier, but cocksuckers can't be choosers!

"Sit, I think, before I fall down," he said, settling into his chair. He slid his ass to the edge of the chair, pulling his legs up and over the arms, displaying himself to me.

"Umm, so good," I said as I moved in closer. Lowering my head, I got to work. I started by licking him up and down like a lollipop, from the head down to his balls. With every swipe of my tongue over his head more and more precum flowed from his piss-slit. He tasted sweet, if slightly nutty, a flavor I was coming to love.

"Good, huh?" Sir asked, his voice coming from very close.

"Yes, Sir, he tastes sooo good! I love it!" Attacking his cock in earnest I settled down to giving Ken what he desired most, one of my signature blowjobs. I wanted him to remember this for a long time to come. Placing my hands on his hips I sucked him into my mouth and began suck. Slowly at first, I sucked him into my mouth, using my tongue to cover every inch of meat. He was still producing precum in copious amounts such that my tongue and teeth were soon coated in the slippery liquid. Pressing down more, slowly, his cock head reached the back of my mouth. Rather than take him all the way in I pulled back until only the head remained in my mouth. I sucked hard and he groaned loudly, his cockhead swelling even more.

"Oh, FUCK! That's good!" he cried, his hips hunching up, trying to make me take him deeper, but I wasn't going to allow that. I was in control and he would soon realize that. Holding him still and sucking hard, he flopped back in his chair, awaiting my next move. I leaned up, lining my head up with the shaft of his cock and, so quickly he wasn't able to keep up, drove him to the back of my mouth and down my throat all in one swift motion.

"Shit! Oh GOD! Umm," Ken bellowed as his cock nestled snugly in my throat. Next, I began a series of swallows, effectively massaging him with my throat muscles. Glancing up as best I could I saw his eyes flutter, his nostrils flaring and his body tense from the intense pleasure he was experiencing. Over and over I swallowed, milking his cock for up to a minute at a time. Over time I have been able to extend the time I can hold my breath allowing me to keep a cock in my throat for longer and longer periods. That talent has been appreciated by everyone who has experienced it. Changing tactics, I began bobbing up and down on him, slowly at first then fast then back to slow, never allowing him to anticipate what I was going to do next. Periodically I would draw back enough to grab a quick breath then it was right back down my throat. I loved having a cock in my throat so I did everything I could to achieve that goal.

"Oh shit, oh shit... I'm gonna... I'm gonna... CUM!" Ken cried, his body stiffening. Of course, I knew he was going to come even before he did, I felt his cock swelling in my throat and his balls rising in his sack where they had contacted my chest so I was ready. I let the first spurt shoot directly into my belly then I pulled back so that his head was in my mouth, filling it with his hot, tasty sperm. Ken really had been saving up as his cock kept spitting, spurt after spurt, filling my mouth. My taste buds were overwhelmed with the taste of his sperm, sweet and hot, just the way I like it! All too soon for me he stopped shooting, his spending trailing off to a dribble. While Ken tried to recover from his orgasm I nursed on his cock as it slowly shrank in my mouth. I love the feeling of a cock softening in my mouth after it has given me all its tasty cum. It is at this time that I feel closest to the person I'd been sucking, both of us coming down from the high of orgasm. When Ken's cock was completely soft I let it slide from between my lips but made sure not to lose any of the come in my mouth. Putting my hands on Ken's upper thighs I rose up until I was looking him in the eye. I'm sure it was a surreal view for him, what with the mesh over the eye holes in the mask, but I could see him just fine. Now that I had his attention I opened my mouth, showing him the large puddle of sperm, he'd deposited there. Running my tongue over my teeth I swished his come around and around then, with a quick gulp, I swallowed it down! It ran down my throat, thick and warm, finally pooling in my belly, causing me to shiver with ecstasy. When I had begun this journey of submission I'd have never believed I could become so turned on from swallowing a guy's come but I have. Several times with my master I have actually come myself just from the act alone. Once, we even came together, surprising us both, but it was a *very* special moment. Kneeling in the Presentation position (see definitions at end of story) I waited, smiling and proud.

"Wow, I... I don't know what to say," Ken said seemingly stunned. "That was great, better than great, it was mind blowing! I can't thank you enough, Slut!" Ken's face was alight with gratitude and satisfaction.

"Thank you, sir, it was my pleasure to serve you," I said, grinning happily.

"I hate to break up this little mutual admiration society, but we do have other things to do tonight," Sir said laughingly.

"Oh, yeah, sorry," Ken said, standing to pull up his pants.

"Let me," I said, reaching for his underwear, drawing it up his legs. Leaning in I kissed his dangling cock on its now wrinkled head. "Until next time." Next came his pants and soon he was dressed and ready. Standing up I waited, my hands clasped behind my back, for my master's next command.

"I'll announce you right away," Ken said, hurrying into the store. Following Sir to the door we waited.

"Folks, from time to time we here at Crossroads put on live shows in our new show area. Tonight, we have a real treat for you. A master and his male slave are going to put on a show you won't be disappointed by, believe me. For those of you interested, please line up at the video area and surrender you phones as there is *no* photography allowed at any of our performances. Thank you and we here at Crossroads hope you enjoy the show. Now, may I present, Master and slave!"

Sir opened the door and waved me through. I strode out, back straight, shoulders back and head held high. My eyes were looking straight ahead but I could still see people as they stood around. Many of them were gawking at me, pointing to my caged cock and whispering to the people near them. Smiling inwardly, I tensed my stomach muscles which had the effect of making my cock dance, effectively waving at my audience. The surprised gasps when they saw it was very gratifying but I didn't let on, I kept walking slowly and proudly, allowing all in attendance to see me in all my glorious submission. When we reached the video area I noticed quite a large line had formed, at least twenty people and growing. One of Ken's employees was collecting cell phones, putting them in little baggies with numbers on them and handing the owner a token with a matching number on it. We continued until we reached the stage. Calling this a stage was a bit of a stretch, it was a simple raised platform, one step raised off the floor. It was covered in faux wood flooring, easy to clean I suppose. There was a chaise lounge type piece of furniture and a couple of chairs with no arms. The stage lights came up, blinding me for a second so that I couldn't see past them to the audience. Standing next to Sir I noticed that while we were waiting for Ken's introduction he too had donned a mask. His was a Lone Ranger style, covering most of his upper face, securing itself behind his head with a strong elastic band.