Oral Friends - Slut is a Star

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Present," Sir said and I immediately dropped to my knees, spreading my legs wide, back straight, hands clasped at the small of my back. We waited until a signal was given that everyone was ready.

"Welcome, ladies and gentlemen. This is my slave, Slut, as you can see. He's been my slave for a while now and loves to be shown off, don't you Slut?"

"Yes, Sir!" I said loud and proud.

"I'm sure you have noticed the device around his genitals. For those of you unfamiliar with BDSM gear this item is called a cock cage. It is locked onto the slave's cock eliminating any possibility of him getting an erection and of course, eliminating the possibility of orgasm. Since I have the only key I am completely in control of him, it can be worn twenty-four hours a day if I so desire. It is made especially to his measurements and allows for comfortable wear under clothing, even during strenuous activity."

"However, tonight is not about him wearing the cage. No, tonight will focus on his ability to perform on command and orgasm denial. Slut will masturbate for as long as I order him to only coming when I give the order. You will be given an opportunity to participate if you wish, as I always enjoy audience participation in these little demonstrations." A knowing laugh erupted from the assembled crowd, but I also noticed a number of faces showing excitement at the possibility of getting into the act.

"Slut, show position on the lounge," Sir ordered. Hopping to my feet I quickly lay down on the lounge, my ass at the very edge, and lifting my knees, spread them wide such that my legs were almost parallel to the floor, exposing myself to everyone. Once my legs were in position I placed my hands at my sides, waiting for my next command. I heard many gasps and whispers as the crowd moved in closer so as to get a better view.

"As you can see this is a very well-trained slave. When we first started he could not spread his legs very far but through diligent training you see what is possible. Slut, extend your legs." My position was such that my feet were touching as this was a more comfortable position for me. Slowly I moved my lower legs until my knees were locked, my legs hanging in midair. Sir picked up some leather cuffs from the floor, fastening them around my ankles. He then attached them via straps on the cuffs to the legs of the lounge. When they were tightened they pulled my legs even wider, putting a slight strain on my hips but I made no outward sign of any discomfort, small though it was. Once this was done Sir continued.

"Getting back to the cage, it is secured around the top of the scrotum via a clasp and locked via loops on each half." Sir grabbed my balls, pulling them up so that the locking mechanism could be seen. He was pulling quite hard so my balls were stretched tight. I could only imagine the sight this presented to my audience. I loved being looked at, reveling in my submission, it was simultaneously thrilling and humiliating. Thrilling of course, being the object of attention to so many people, people who *wanted* to look at me! But humiliating too, because *good* people didn't do the things I loved, didn't let themselves be caged, didn't expose themselves to anyone who wanted to look, and certainly didn't desire it, almost to the exclusion of all else.

"Look at him, the slut, he *loves* this!" Sir said to the audience, simultaneously pulling even harder on my scrotum.

"Harder, Sir," I whispered so only my master would hear, or so I hoped. Of course, Sir wasn't going to allow that!

"What was that, Slut? I didn't hear you."

"Harder, Sir," I said in a normal tone of voice.

"What? Tell me what you want, Slut!" I knew I wasn't getting what I wanted without a little humiliation.

"Harder, Sir!" I cried out so all could hear my need. Immediately Sir switched his grip. He had been pinching my sack between his thumb and forefinger but now he grabbed my balls just above the clasp and pulled, hard!

"Ugh!" I cried out as my balls registered their new position. It hurt but it felt sooo good too! "Thank you, Sir!"

"Now that's settled, you can see the mechanism quite clearly, it is simple but effective. The lock is small but very strong, again made especially for this application. If any of you would like a closer look, please do so now." A number of people moved forward, examining the locking mechanism more closely. All through this time Sir was holding my balls tight, stretching them deliciously. As time went on I got used to the pressure and actually desired more! I now had some idea of how our friend Stretch felt. Stretch is a friend we got to know who was into ball stretching. He had, over time, been able to permanently lengthen his scrotum over five inches! He used half inch rings that snapped around his scrotum, slowly stretching his balls. As he got used to one he would add another. Each time his balls would protest the stretching but soon responded to the stimulation. As I said, he was now stretched over five inches, his balls hanging halfway down his legs. It was an amazing sight and now I knew something of how he could desire this. I wondered if he'd lend me some of his rings?

While I had been ruminating on the benefits of ball stretching my audience had settled back into their positions and Sir was ready to proceed. He released my balls suddenly, such that they flopped back into position, covering the locking mechanism completely. I moaned softly, not in pain but because I was missing having my master pulling so hard on my balls! Sir glanced knowingly at me and smiled before continuing.

"I will now unlock the cage so the show can begin." Sir pulled a small gold-plated key from around his neck and, leaning over nudged my balls out of the way. Inserting the key, I heard the click of the lock and felt the cage being removed. As expected my cock began to rise immediately, coming to full hardness in seconds. It lay on my belly throbbing wildly to the beat of my heart, leaking precum as well.

"Begin," Sir said, stepping back. Raising my right hand, I grasped my cock, the grip familiar from so many years of beating off. I knew not to try to hold back as Sir would not allow that, so I settled into my usual cadence when I wanted to orgasm. Fast then slow, long strokes from head to base then short quick strokes near the head, over and over. Glancing around the room I could see all eyes on me. The only sounds in the room were the soft, heavy breathing of the gathering and the smack and slap of my hand running up and down my shaft. Over and over I stroked, enjoying the pleasure of my hand stimulating my shaft combined with the excitement of doing it before an audience. I mean think about it, how many guys get to jerk off for an audience of people who *wanted* to watch him do it! It was a really heady experience.

Needing a bit more stimulation I moved my left hand under my leg and grabbed my balls, tugging on them. I couldn't pull as hard as I might have liked due to the position I was in but it was enough nonetheless. Over and over my hand traveled the length of my shaft, my foreskin covering and uncovering the head with each stroke. Minutes passed, I don't know how many, as I was lost in the pleasure of masturbating for this very attentive crowd. However, no matter how much I wanted to hold off, and I had developed quite the talent for orgasm denial, the pressure to come began to build.

"Please, Sir, may I come?" I asked softly. I knew it was futile but I had to let him know I was close.

"No, you may not, Slut." Continuing to stroke I began to squirm slightly from side to side, fighting the ever-rising urge. Gritting my teeth, I released my balls hoping this would delay the inevitable, which it did for a bit. Once again, I felt the need arise.

"*Please* Sir, may I come?" I asked, louder this time as my need arose.

"No, you may not come, you may not come until I give you permission, is that understood?" I knew he would deny me, after all tonight's show was all about orgasm denial and his control over me. My need to come grew stronger and stronger. I was fighting it with all my might, all the while still stroking my cock though my strokes were faltering. All of a sudden, with a flash of light, I entered what we had come to call "sub space". Sub space is a state of being a submissive can enter at times of extreme stress while trying to please their master. It is, for want of a better description, a decoupling of mind and body. My mind was apart from the stimulation of my body allowing me to endure whatever my master desired. My body relaxed noticeably as my stroking regained its rhythm and speed from before.

"Ladies and gentlemen, I hope you have noticed the change in my slave's body. You notice he is no longer stressed as he fights his urge to come. He has entered, what we have come to call "sub space". Sir went on to explain what subspace was and to prove just how in control he was and how receptive I was he proposed a demonstration. I could hear him speaking though it sounded as if were far away, even though he was right beside me.

"Slut, stop." Immediately my hand released my shaft, coming to rest on my thigh. Sir grabbed my shaft at the very bottom, standing it up. It throbbed in his hand, the purple head swollen obscenely. Then Sir did something none of us expected, he slapped the head of my cock as hard as he could! The sound reverberated throughout the room but I made no reaction at all other than to notice the surprised faces of my audience. I smiled to myself, knowing I had impressed them with this show of submission.

"As you can see there is no lessening in the strength of his erection. For anyone else one would expect at least some temporary reduction in the hardness of the erection. Not so with Slut. Sub space allows him to endure a slap like that with no reaction whatsoever. I don't usually do things like this to Slut as he is into exposure and humiliation, not physical pain, and believe me, when he exits sub space he will experience pain. Maybe not from this slap but, as all you men know, orgasm denial can result in a severe case of blue balls. Enduring this kind of pain is Slut's gift of his submission to me. Now, as I had mentioned at the beginning of this show, it is time for audience participation. Anyone who would like to can take twenty strokes of Slut's cock or ten sucks, which ever you prefer. Please form a line to Slut's left, those of you who wish to. Due to time constraints there is a limit of one turn each." I won't bore you with describing everyone who wanted to participate but suffice it to say a majority did. There were two who stood out however.

One was a young woman, barely twenty-one, in my estimation, who chose to use the twenty strokes. She grasped my shaft gingerly at first, her first few strokes very tentative. By stroke five she was beating me furiously with her right hand and cupping my balls with her left.

"I can't believe I'm doing this," she exclaimed. "My boyfriend won't let me jerk him off at all. God, I love this! I just wish I could make him come!" She looked plaintively at Sir who shook his head sadly. She made a cute little pout, finishing her twenty strokes then, reluctantly left the stage.

The second was a huge, bearded man with an Australian accent. He knelt down between my legs, grabbed my shaft in his big paw and popped it into his mouth. It was obvious to anyone watching this was not his first cock as he expertly sucked me deeply into his mouth before pushing down so that my head popped into his throat. He too knew the swallowing trick and he used it to great advantage. He was doing so well the crowd began to chant "Suck, Suck, Suck!" When his ten sucks were complete he pulled back, sucking the whole way until my cock popped out of his mouth with a distinct loud pop!

"How's he taste?" someone from the crowd called out.

"Like a cock should, mate, just like a cock should!" He waved to everyone which resulted in a round of applause. I don't know how long it took to get to everyone but the line of participants eventually ended. I knew the show was winding up and soon it would be my turn to come.

"Slut, you may come, but don't make a mess." With those words the light flashed again as my hand flew to my cock, stroking furiously. My balls began to ache terribly as they rose swiftly in my scrotum, seeming to bang together at the top. Though it was an effort I did as my master bade me, cupping my left hand over the head of my cock just as the first spurt shot out, seeming at warp speed.

"CUMMING!!" I cried as loud as I could. "SIR, I'm CUMMING for YOU!!" Over and over my body strained as each pulse hit my palm, splashing against it before falling to my belly where it pooled in an ever-growing puddle of sperm. How many times my cock pulsed I don't know but I lost count at five. By the time my cock was dribbling come down the shaft I was completely wrung out, my balls aching terribly. My hand released my, by now, sore shaft where it flopped onto my belly, landing in the pool of come. My chest was heaving violently as I tried to regain my composure as well as my breath but I was smiling the whole time. I had done it once more! I had followed every one of my master's instructions to the letter, proof once more of my submission to his will. I was, as I hoped everyone could see, one happy, satisfied slave. Lying there I heard Sir talking to the crowd so I concentrated to hear what was said.

"Miss, would you like to help me?" he asked, pointing to the young woman who had jerked me off earlier. She clapped her hands wildly, hurrying to stand between my legs. Sir picked up my now soft cock, dripping with my come and presented it to her. She looked at the come covered appendage before leaning in and sucking me clean! She began to suck harder in an attempt to make me erect once more but that was not to be as I was, by now, worn out. Reluctantly, she released my cock and started to rise but Sir stopped her, handing her my cage. Her face broke into a sly grin and, grabbing my soft shaft slipped the mesh over it, drawing it down tightly to my stomach. She then lifted my scrotum, fitting it carefully between the clasp and snapped it shut. Sir handed her the lock which she slid between the loops and closed it with a satisfying click. I smiled contentedly as well, feeling the reassuring confines of my cage once more. Leaning up on my elbows I looked down at her.

"Thank you, mistress, for caging me once more," I said sincerely.

"You are very welcome, Slut, I will always remember this night," she said smiling happily. Sir helped her rise from her kneeling position, gesturing to the audience who applauded her wildly. She sketched a curtsy then returned to her place in the audience.

"Slut, clean up that come and don't miss a drop!" Sir ordered. Starting with my left hand I licked my palm clean of sperm, then each individual finger. I made sure to make plenty of pleased noises so everyone would know I truly enjoyed eating come, my own in this case, and not just because my master ordered it. Of course, I had always loved the taste of come ever since that first day Phil and I had sucked each other off. Over the many adventures we've had and the many times we have met up with friends I've learned to love all come though every one tasted slightly different with different consistencies as well. I've had come so thick it was almost slimy and come so thin it was almost watery. The taste varied as well, depending on the diet of the person, but all were delicious, though if I had to pick the best all around it would be that of my master. If I could I would live off his come, drawing it gratefully from his balls every single day.

Now that my left hand was squeaky clean I used my right-hand index finger to scoop up the come on my belly. Over and over I dipped my finger into the cool pool, bringing to my mouth where I sucked and licked it clean. All too soon the massive pool of come was gone but I leaned up to check, just to make sure.

"All finished, Sir, it was delicious!" I said loudly so everyone could hear.

"Very good, Slut." Master began undoing the cuffs on my ankles, releasing my legs from their restraint. Now that the cuffs were no longer holding my legs they drooped a bit but I forced myself to keep them spread wide. I held that position enjoying the exposure but I wasn't to do so for long.

"Show, Slut," Sir ordered. Usually I can jump to any position my master desired but this time I was a little slow in complying as my legs were kind of stiff from being in one position so long. Shakily I lowered my leg so I could stand, then on trembling legs I got off the lounge and turned around, bending over at the waist. With my feet spread apart I grabbed my ass cheeks, pulling them wide. My audience began to murmur loudly, commenting on my position, showing everyone my naked asshole, my cock and balls, caged as they were, hanging down. Sir began caressing my ass cheeks over and over, tweaking my scrotum as he went. He then took his finger and began circling my rosebud, making it pucker and wink in anticipation. While we had agreed that neither of us wanted to be fucked in our asses I was certainly *not* averse to having my master's finger there.

Enjoying the massage, I began to moan quietly, while at the same time I squeezed my sphincter trying to capture the tip of his finger. I was rewarded when Sir popped his finger into my asshole!

"Yes!" I cried happily, oblivious to how this looked to my audience. Of course, I really didn't care what they thought. I was a slut slave who enjoyed being used by my master and, since my body was his to use, it didn't matter when he did it or in front of whom. It was my pleasure and privilege to serve my master in all ways. Sir kept up a slow steady probing of my asshole but only with the tip of his finger as he conversed with my audience.

"Well, ladies and gentlemen, I hope you have enjoyed out little show. We will be hanging around for a bit if anyone would like to stop by and talk. Also, if you liked our show please let management know, we may be back." The audience clapped wildly then slowly exited the room.

"So, Slut did you enjoy tonight?" he asked, his finger still planted in my ass.

"Yes, Sir, thank you for setting this up, it was amazing!" It was weird, talking like this, bent over with his finger in me, but that was how our relationship worked. When we played Sir was in control and I was his plaything, his finger in my ass proved this as well as anything.

"Are you ready to meet your adoring public?" he asked, removing his finger and slapping me hard on the ass.

"Yes, Sir, I sure am." We stepped down from the stage and made our way into the store proper. We wandered around, checking out the BDSM section, flipping through the magazines, me for curiosity and Sir for inspiration. At first people seemed reluctant to talk to us, especially ones who hadn't seen the show. More than once I caught people looking and pointing at me, their eyes wide at the sight of my cage. Each time I smiled invitingly hoping to entice them to do more than look. Finally, one brave woman came up to us and began to talk.

"I just wanted to tell you how much I enjoyed your show. I've never seen a male slave before and it was an eye-opening experience."

"Thank you, we're glad you enjoyed it," Sir said, caressing my ass possessively. I smiled happily, leaning back slightly into the contact. I truly loved it when Sir expressed his love for me like this.

"Oh yes, I loved it. I do hope you can come back, maybe let folks know before you do so you have a larger audience? I know I'd love to attend next time," she said. "Does he suck cock? I'd really like to see that."

"Oh yes, he sure does, some consider him *very* talented!" Sir said proudly. I stood straighter, blushing inwardly at this praise from my master, wishing I could show off my talent right then and there but we couldn't do that. The flood gates now opened and more people came over to talk and praise our show. Over an hour later we had to leave so we made our way over to Ken.