Oral Friends - Slut is a Star

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hey, Ken, we've got to hit the road. Thanks for letting us entertain your clientele."

"It's me who should be thanking you. I've never had so many positive comments from any show. I hope you'll return to do another one?"

"Maybe, we'll see. I don't want to do the same thing too often, you know?"

"Yeah, well think about it. I bet I could charge admission next time. I'd share 50/50 with you."

"I don't know about that, it would change our amateur status!" Sir laughed. Ken followed us into his office where Sir gathered up our things. Opening the door Ken shook our hands and bade us goodnight. Sir opened the door for me then walked around to his side, sliding into his seat. I reclined the seat part way then extended my left leg so that it was straight, resting lightly on his lap, my foot touching the door. My right leg was also spread as far as I could get it. Relaxing in the seat I sighed with contentment.

"You performed wonderfully, Slut, I was really proud of you."

"Thank you, Sir. You know I would do *anything* for you."

"I know you would and that is a truly humbling thought. It's a great responsibility, protecting you all the while helping you explore your submissive side."

"I know what you mean, Sir. When that woman asked if I sucked cock it was all I could do not to drop to my knees and suck you off right there."

"That would have gone over well! I don't think even Ken would let that slide, though it would surely have been fun. Speaking of fun, get your talented mouth over here and suck me off, and take your time!"

I sprang into action as quickly as I could, given my position. Once I had my legs under me I leaned over, unzipping his pants. Opening them wide I pulled them down slightly then did the same with his underwear. I noticed a large wet spot of precum so I sucked the cloth into my mouth, getting all of the sweet fluid I could. Once I had all I could get I grasped his cock low on the shaft, holding it up. The head was all shiny with precum and swollen enticingly. Slipping my mouth over it I slowly drew him into my mouth. We both enjoyed the anticipation of the moment when he entered my throat so I held still, swiping him over and over with my tongue, gathering up the sweet precum he was producing. Finally, I could wait no longer, I pushed him to the back of my mouth, blocking my throat opening with his cock head. With a slow steady movement, he entered my throat, moving deeper and deeper until my nose was buried in his short, trimmed pubic hair. We both groaned with pleasure as he settled into place. He caressed my neck, feeling himself deep in my throat. I shivered with delight, settling down to a nice slow suck. He started the car then, pulling carefully onto the road.

I knew we had about an hour before we would be home so I settled down to enjoy this blowjob to the fullest. For most of the time I just rested between his legs, caressing his nuts, his cock nestled in my throat. I refused to breathe any more than possible, challenging myself to go further and further until I just *had* to breathe. Even then I drew back only far enough to take a quick breath then it was back down as before. Periodically I would swallow carefully, massaging him gently with my throat muscles while he stroked my throat, humming quietly as he drove.

"As much as I'm loving this treatment we're getting close to home. Think you can time my coming to when we hit your driveway?" he asked conspiratorially. I nodded enthusiastically, sucking a little harder as I began to bob up and down on his shaft. Sir kept updating me on our position so when we entered our subdivision I sped up my motions, going faster and faster. As we pulled into our street I squeezed his nuts gently, helping them rise in their sack so when we pulled into my driveway his cock swelled in my throat and his nuts began to pump. Drawing back after the first couple of spurts went straight into my belly I took the rest into my mouth. Sir caressed my face and neck while he came down from his orgasm and I held his softening cock in my mouth, bathing it in his come. When he was done I carefully let him slide from between my lips. Leaning in to him our mouths met, sharing his load between us. We had been doing this for a while and we both enjoyed the intimacy of the act. Our tongues battled furiously, gathering up as much come as we could. We broke apart reluctantly, me drawing back into my seat.

"That was great as always, Slut. I never doubted you would time it perfectly. You constantly amaze me and I am so proud to be your master."

"As I am to be your slave. I can't think of anyone who could bring out my submissive side with such care and understanding. It's because of you that I feel I can really open up and do whatever you and I desire." Sir smiled sincerely then he pulled out his key, first unlocking my collar then, leaning over I spread my legs wide so he could unlock my cage. Pulling the cage off he handed it to me. He also unlaced the mask, helping me get it off. I was very sweaty from being in it so long and the cool air felt good. Glancing around I saw that all the lights in the neighbor's houses were dark so I got my house key out of my pocket and climbed naked out of the car.

"Goodnight, Sir!" I said, fairly skipping to the door. Once I was inside Sir started the car and pulled away. Walking to the back of the garage I pulled out my special box, input the combination and put my cage, collar and now my mask into the box. It was then I remembered my thong was still hanging from the rearview mirror! Oh well, I trusted Sir to take care of that little detail too.

*****

It was a few months later, when I was visiting Phil, that we retired to his garage and he handed me a magazine. It was obviously a BDSM magazine from the picture on the cover.

"Page 35," Phil said. Turning to that page I saw a photo spread I never expected. There were at least 15 photos of me in my mask that were taken during the show. It showed me spread wide, my caged cock on display in an extreme closeup as well as a number of them while I masturbated, culminating with me coming and sucking up my come. The captions were wild, each one more salacious than the last.

"How?" I asked.

"Ken had one of his people taking shots. He does that to offset his costs."

"And you knew?"

"Yes, I didn't think you'd mind since no one would ever know it was you. He even used a fake name on the release form."

I was stunned but, as I looked over the photos, very pleased and proud. I now had photographic proof of my submission, and I loved it.

"Can I keep this?"

"Sure, I have a copy for myself. I'm glad you like them."

"I do, I really do." I said seriously. "I just can't believe this, I really am a slut slave, huh?" I said with a chuckle.

"Yes, you are and I'm proud to be your master. You know, I think you should start a journal of sorts, write down your side of our adventures, you know? I think it would be great to read your view of the things we've done."

"I think I'll do that. I want you to see things from my point of view too. I want you to see how much I love being your slave and how proud I am when I serve you."

"Well, I guess we need to get going, huh? Take good care of that magazine," he chuckled.

I laughed along with him and headed home to put the magazine with the rest of my private treasures.

The End

Positions:

Presentation Position

Knees spread as far apart as you can get them. Sit up straight with your head held high arms behind you, hands clasped at the small of the back.

Display Position

Legs up and spread, fully exposed. Pull legs up and out as far as possible so that anyone has unfettered access to your genitals.

Show Position

Bent over, and ass cheeks spread wide with hands. Cock and balls hang free.