Oral Friends: The Cop

Story Info
Phil and Slut get pulled over.
4.8k words
4.33
9.5k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hi all, my name is Phil and if you've been following my stories you know my best friend, Rich, and I have a unique relationship. A while ago I got up the courage to tell Rich about my feelings and my need to suck a cock. Now I've been married for years and I love my wife and making love to her is fantastic but the urge to suck a cock became stronger as the years passed. To my surprise Rich was more than receptive as he'd had similar cravings as well but he'd never had the courage to voice them to me. He was glad that I had put myself out there, so to speak, and we became cock sucking buddies that very day.

Later in our relationship Rich confided in me that he had some feelings of submission where he wished I would be more dominant in certain situations. That desire developed into us role-playing with him becoming my slave. I gave him a slave name based on a comment he made to me after one of our sessions, so he became Slut and I became his Master. We were both unprepared for how much we would enjoy our role-playing scenes and we've had many enjoyable outings, one of which I'm going to share with you now.

It was a beautiful Saturday and my wife was going shopping with Rich's wife so I decided that today would be a great time to have a little fun with my slave. Slut loves it when I push his boundaries a little, knowing that I would never allow him to be hurt or exposed. Having someone trust you this much is a very humbling feeling, and a responsibility I take very seriously. Grinning happily, I made a very special phone call then I called Rich.

"Hi Rich, you up for a little fun today? I think Slut needs a road trip."

"Absolutely!" he replied excitedly. "Should I wear my cage?"

"No, but bring it with you, I want to play with you first," I said with a low growl. "You know how much I love to play with MY cock."

"Yes, Sir!" he hissed, his voice reflecting his growing excitement.

"Be ready in five," I said commandingly.

"Yes, Sir!" he replied then I heard the call disconnect.

One of the things I love most about our relationship is how eager Rich is when we role-play. He's so excited that he can explore his submissive side and that excitement rubs off on me such that I want to make each outing as exciting for him as possible.

Getting into my car I pulled out of my driveway and down two houses, pulling into Rich's driveway. He was walking down the driveway as soon as he saw my car and had his door open almost before I had stopped the car. I noticed he had a small cloth bag in his hand that, I knew, contained his cock cage.

The cage, as some of you may know, is a custom-made device that a friend of ours makes. We met him at one of our first adventures. He had seen Rich's old cage, which was one of the generic plastic kind you can find online and knew he could do better. The three of us worked out the design and after determining what measurements would be needed, a brand new, custom-made cock cage was made. The device is all metal with mesh that holds the penis but allows for bathroom use. It's also less bulky than the usual ones, allowing for it to be worn under clothes easily. It took a few iterations before the design was finalized but we sure had fun testing them out! Our friend now sells his devices online and is making a very nice side income.

Rich put the bag in my glove compartment then began to unbuckle his pants, sliding them down and off, kicking his sneakers off as well. It had become a staple of our excursions that any time we were in the car Rich would strip to the waist, spread his legs wide and expose himself to my excited gaze. It was a sight I never tired of and one I was going to enjoy.

He adjusted the back of the seat so that he was reclining then he turned to face me, his eyes reflecting his excitement. I smiled at him, pleased with his submission, then my eyes roamed down his body.

"Take off that shirt, Slut, I want you naked!" I hissed, grinning all the while.

"Yes, Sir!" He grasped the hem of his shirt, stripping it over his head and off, tossing it to the floor where it joined the rest of his clothes. My eyes bore into his, his eyes shining with desire, excitement, and anticipation. Somehow Rich felt that today was going to be something out of the ordinary, and how right he was. Backing out of his driveway I drove slowly down the street, my gaze shifting to his naked body every few seconds. Slut's eyes were focused on me but mine were soaking in the sight of my naked slave. He lay there, his chest rising and falling with every breath. His stomach seemed to shiver with excitement. Farther down, his hard cock pulsed with every beat of his heart, leaking precum languidly from the tip. Slut kept his pubic hair trimmed to about a quarter of an inch and his balls shaven. I loved the look, the pubic hair topping off the beauty of his cock. Rich's brother-in-law, Rod, shaved completely, removing all his pubic hair, so that he looked almost like a pre-pubescent boy, except that he had a cock that looked like a soda can! Slut's cock was a lot like mine, about six inches long, uncircumcised, and about six inches in diameter. When erect the head turned a lovely shade of purple that darkened as he got more and more aroused, which is what I observed now.

Taking my right hand off the wheel I reached over, extending my index finger so that I could scoop up some of the pre-cum that was leaking from the head. Slut moaned piteously when my finger touched him, his hips hunching slightly, trying to increase the contact.

"Lay still, Slut or I'll take you home."

"Sorry, Sir," he said, his hips falling back, his eyes reflecting his apology. His pre-cum glistened on my fingertip and I brought it to my mouth, savoring the slightly sweet taste of the clear, viscous, fluid. Ever since our first encounter I had found that I loved the taste of pre-cum, even more than I'd ever thought I would. After that first time I took every opportunity to taste him and myself, so addicted to it was I, of course Rich never complained, except when I wouldn't let him taste me! Over and over I scooped up the cock-nectar he produced, his cock twitching every time I touched him, but he never tried to move again. Now that we were out of our neighborhood and on the open road I could pay more attention to him as traffic was light and would be even lighter where we were going. Reaching over a little further my hand cupped his nuts, rolling them around in my fingers gently, enjoying the feel of the silky-smooth skin of his sack. Slut moaned loudly, his eyes fluttering.

"You like that huh, Slut?" I asked, knowingly.

"I love it when you touch me, Sir, anywhere, anytime," he said, his eyes now focused on mine. To emphasize his words, he opened his legs even farther, if that were possible in the confines of the car, allowing me unfettered access to his body.

"I know you do, and I love touching you too." I alternated between cupping his balls and running my fingers up his shaft, gathering some pre-cum and sucking it up. It seemed like forever but was really only a half hour and we were getting closer to our destination. Over the course of time Slut had learned to control his orgasm such that even though I had been playing with him for an extended period he was nowhere near ready to come. Turning down a dirt road that was in the middle of nowhere I looked around for the vehicle I expected to see. There it was and I waved quickly to let him know I had seen him. The dirt road led to an old abandoned quarry and, as such, was perfect for what I had in mind.

All of a sudden, I heard the sound of a police siren whooping behind me, lights flashing. Slut's eyes flew open and he glanced up at me, fear evident in his eyes.

"Sir? What's going on?" he asked, scrambling around in the seat, looking for his clothes.

"I don't know, just be quiet and let me handle it."

"License and registration, Sir," the officer said as he walked up to the window. Handing him the documents he reviewed them, his expression giving nothing away. "What are you doing in this area, Sir," he said handing me back my documents.

"Just out for a drive, Officer, I didn't know this was a restricted area."

"It's not, really, but we've had some problems in the area." At this juncture he leaned down so he could see further into the car and his eyes lit up. "I think you're not *just* out for a drive, am I right?" he asked with a grin, nodding to Slut where he sat huddled against the door, his naked body exposed to the officer's gaze.

"Out of the car, both of you." Looking at Slut I nodded and he nervously opened the door, climbing out so that he was standing against the side of the car.

We walked around the car so that I was standing next to Slut, the officer in front of us. The officer looked Slut over, from head to toe, then returned to look him in the eye.

"Why are you naked, is it too hot out here for you?" he asked sarcastically.

"N-no, Sir," Slut answered nervously. "I-I..."

"He's my slave, officer," I piped in. "I like to keep him naked in the car when we drive. We were going to have some fun at the quarry until you stopped us." Slut looked at me as if I'd lost my mind, telling this officer the truth was *not* what he had expected.

"Oh, he's your slave huh? Does that mean he does anything you tell him to?" he asked with a knowing grin.

"That's right officer. He's very well trained."

"I'd like to see that!" the cop said, excitement evident in his voice.

"Slut, get your cage and put it on!" I ordered. Slut looked at me askance, his eyes begging. "NOW!"

Slut jumped, turned around and reaching through the window pulled out the cloth bag with the cock cage. Dumping it into his hand he tossed the bag into the car, turned and slipped the cage over his now soft cock, clicking it around his balls, locking it in place. He stood up straight, his eyes forward. I think he had guessed that this was part of our adventure and was now ready to play along.

The cop gazed at the metallic cage that had captured Slut's cock, his eyes gleaming with excitement. He took two steps forward until he was but a few inches from Slut.

"So, you like to have your cock locked up, do you?"

"Yes, Officer," Slut said proudly. "My Master owns this cock and it is his to do with and I want to please him."

"Turn around, put your hands on the roof and spread your legs!" he growled. Slut turned quickly, placed his hands on the car and spread his legs wide as he'd been instructed. The officer pulled out his handcuffs and grabbing first one arm then the other, locked the handcuffs around Slut's wrists, pushing him so he was leaning against the car. Dropping to his knees the cop leaned in, examining the cage and how it was attached.

Running his hands up Slut's legs and over his ass he caressed Slut for a few minutes, the only sounds were the sounds of nature and Slut's breathing, which was getting ragged. When the cop grabbed Slut's nuts where they hung from the cage he gasped, spreading his legs even wider.

"You like that, huh?" he asked knowingly, tugging none too gently on Slut's ball sack.

"Uh-huh," he responded, his head nodding rapidly.

"Tell me, or I'll stop!" he said, cracking Slut on the ass with his free hand.

"YES, SIR! I *like* it!" Slut gasped as his hips tilted back, giving the cop even better access. Moving around so I could get a better look I saw the cop's hand squeezing Slut's nuts, alternating between cupping them and tugging down, stretching them away from his body. I could also see Slut's cock had swollen, filling the mesh cage to capacity, becoming a stiff, finger-like appendage. Using his other hand, he tweaked and snapped at the mesh causing it to wobble slightly, always returning to center, ready for more attention.

Standing up, the cop grabbed Slut by the arm, rapidly turning him around, his face mere inches from Slut.

"I bet you like to suck cock, don't cha?" he said with a grin.

"Yes, Sir, I LOVE to suck cock!" Slut replied proudly. Looking at me the cop grinned and winked.

"He's not lying to me, is he? I'd be real angry if he lied."

"No, officer, he's not lying. He's a great cocksucker. He loves cum and *loves* to deep throat." I said proudly.

"Oh yeah? This I gotta see!" The officer pushed Slut to his knees, then undid his belt. Grabbing the zipper, he slid it down, the bulge in his pants very obvious. Moving his hands to his waist he pushed his pants and underwear down to his ankles, his massive cock swinging obscenely in front of him. His cock was about nine or ten inches long and as big around as my wrist, or so it seemed. I knew this was one of the biggest cock's Slut had seen and I couldn't wait for him to show his stuff. Moving closer the cop put his hand on Slut's head and slapped him on the lips with that big piece of meat. Slut opened his mouth wide, attacking the cock that was primed and ready.

Slut slid his mouth over the head, licking and sucking the pre-cum that was slowly leaking out of the slit and shining in the late afternoon sun. The cop allowed this for a few seconds but was becoming impatient so he grabbed Slut by the hair and pushed his cock slowly but surely between his stretched lips.

Closing his eyes in ecstasy, Slut bent slightly, so that the cock had a better angle into his throat, and leaned in taking more and more of the swollen meat until his nose was buried in the cop's pubic hair. I looked on with pride as Slut stuck out his tongue as best he could so he could lick the heavy hanging nuts that were bouncing against his chin. Spit was dripping from the soaked ball sack by the time Slut had to pull back so he could breathe, but once he had a quick breath of air he dove back in for another swipe at his balls. The cop's face was scrunched up with ecstasy, his eyes closed, his nostrils flaring. Resting his hands on Slut's head he let Slut service him, standing still, letting Slut do all the work. Opening his eyes, he gazed over at me, a huge smile on his face. "Thank you," he mouthed before closing his eyes once more.

Slut used every trick in his repertoire, deep throating him, swallowing around the massive meat then pulling back so that only the head was in his mouth only to dive back in, ramming his nose into the cop's belly. Over and over he worked the cock, sweat dripping off him, his face red with exertion, his body shining with sweat. Through it all the expression of pure pleasure suffused Slut's face so I knew he was enjoying himself as was I, watching him perform for me. Though the cop was the recipient of Slut's efforts it was me he was performing for. Every few minutes our eyes locked and without a word being spoken we communicated, my pride in him and his submission and pleasure to me.

Tired of being a passive participant, the cop started to hump his hips, driving his cock into Slut's mouth. Slut held still, allowing him the freedom to control the rhythm of the blowjob. The cop's breathing grew more ragged as his thrusting grew faster, driving himself deeply with each thrust. I could tell that this would soon be coming to a climax, so to speak, as the cop's hips seemed to blur and the slapping of Slut's face against the cop's belly grew louder.

"Oh... GOD! Cumming!" he bellowed, his cock swelling, his nutsack tightening as his balls emptied themselves directly down Slut's throat and into his belly. Slut held on as best he could but with his hands handcuffed behind him he collapsed against the cop who had to steady him by the shoulders. Gulp after gulp Slut sucked down the hot slimy cream, sucking furiously so as to not miss a drop. Wanting to really show Slut off I knelt down beside him and whispered in his ear.

"Cum for me you cocksucking slut! Show this cop what a slut you *really* are!"

Slut's eyes fluttered as his body stiffened. I heard him groan around the meat in his throat as his body shook and shuddered. Glancing down I could see a dribble of white cream leaking out of the tip of the cage and I knew Slut had done as I'd ordered.

With shaking knees, the cop slowly withdrew his cock as the spit-soaked shaft revealed itself. When only the head remained Slut sucked harder, drawing any remaining cum from the cop's balls. Grabbing his now softening meat he ran it all over Slut's face, painting him with his own spit and what little cum remained.

"Damn, that was fucking GREAT!" the cop hollered, his chest heaving, his hands shaking. Stepping back carefully he drew his pants back up his legs, zipped up and buckled his belt. Turning to me he smiled widely, his face lit up with amazement.

"I've never had a blowjob like that! You sure weren't lying about him!" We both looked over at Slut, who was still on his knees, his face and chest a bright pink with his blush.

"Thank you, Sir, it was my pleasure to give you pleasure," Slut said shyly. The cop looked him over again, this time noticing the white blob hanging off the end of the cage.

"What's that?" the cops asked, gesturing to the drop of cum on Slut's cage.

"Tell him, Slut, it's nothing to be ashamed of."

"It's cum, Sir, my Master ordered me to cum while I was sucking you... so I did." The cop had an incredulous look on his face as he turned to me.

"I would have thought he couldn't cum locked up like that."

"Usually you'd be correct. The cage doesn't allow for an erection but Slut is so submissive that he can cum when I order him to, even though he can't get a hard-on."

"Wow, that's... that's wild! I'd sure like to see that!" Grinning wickedly, I agreed. We helped Slut to his feet, unlocked his cuffs and laid him on the hood of the car.

"Do you have another pair of cuffs?" I asked.

"Sure do," he said, pulling them out of his holder.

"Lock his hands to his ankles, he likes to be tied up." Grabbing Slut's wrists, he quickly and efficiently restrained him. Slut was now bound, wrist to ankle, naked on the hood of my car.

"Go ahead, have fun with him." The cop grinned, running his hands up Slut's legs to his cage. As the cop played, squeezed and stroked him Slut spread his legs wide, opening himself up for whatever was going to happen. Both of them seemed lost in pleasure, Slut reveling in a stranger's touch, feeling him intimately, touching him, knowing he was unable to do anything but accept what was done to him. When the cop licked a finger and shoved it up Slut's ass he yelped and jumped slightly but that was all. After a few strokes the cop removed his finger and resumed playing with Slut's caged cock. It grew harder and harder, swelling the mesh so that it stood up, pointing to the heavens. I could tell that Slut was becoming uncomfortable what with the swelling and pressure he was under so I leaned over, looking into his eyes.

"You've done great, Slut. I am very pleased. You've surpassed yourself so you may cum now." Slut gazed at me lovingly, his pride showing at my praise.

"Thank you, Sir!" he cried as his ball sack tightened and his cock twitched, once, twice, three times, each time a small dribble of cum dripped from the head and down the shaft where it settled against his smooth, shaven balls. The cop watched in amazement as Slut slowly came down from his orgasm, his chest heaving, his muscles finally relaxing. Closing his eyes, Slut rested, his legs spread obscenely, his caged cock and balls proudly on display.

Handing the cop the key I gestured for him to unlock the cage. With slightly shaking hands he fit the key to the lock and released the mechanism. Carefully sliding the cage off we could see the impression of the mesh on Slut's cock where it lay flaccid against his thigh. Handing the key and cage back to me the cop unlocked the handcuffs, putting them away. I helped Slut up off the hood until he could stand on his own.

"While that was fun, but I need to get back," the cop said, grinning at both of us. "You gentlemen drive careful now, ya hear?" With that he climbed back into his cruiser and drove away. I opened the door and Slut climbed in. Shutting it, I walked around to my side I climbed in, started the car and began to slowly turn around. Slut reached over, cupping my balls gently.

12