Oral Fun

Story Info
Harmless night of oral between two lovers.
1.4k words
3.93
16k
1
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I smile at you as I enter the room, your beautiful body reflecting the low candlelight in the room. I know I have kept you waiting for a while in wanting for me to enter a blindfold over your eyes so that you cannot see what is going on. You stir hearing the noise of someone enter, knowing that it is me but still a bit nervous because you cannot see anything and the incense is masking any scent. I walk quietly up to you on the bed and kneel on the bed gently resting my hand on your ankle letting you know that I am in fact here.

Without saying a word I gently move your two legs apart so that you are spread eagle completely open and bare in front of me. Reaching next to the bed I pull out a wedge pillow and motion with my hand gently pulling up on your hips for you to lift them up and when you do that I slide the wedge underneath your back. Bringing your heals closer to your body so they are crooked and resting flat footed on the bed still spread your entirety from your entrance to your rosebud is completely exposed to my touch.

Taking your heal in my hand I lift it up and slowly kiss up your leg slowly getting ever so close to your lips, I then put that leg down and lift the other leg repeating the process. You then feel me get up off the bed and take one of your breasts in my hand and my lips on your nipple gently sucking on it and flicking it in my mouth with my tongue before biting it gently and letting it go.

You feel me walk around the bed and repeat the process to your other breast. I smile hearing your small gasps as my lips touch your flesh, I know that you can tell from my touch alone that it is me and I do not mind. Even still I do not take the blindfold off, and even though you are not restrained at the moment you know it would ruin it if you lifted the blindfold or moved before I was ready or told you to move.

You feel me ever so lightly run my hands over your skin watching the goose bumps rise on your skin. My hand trailing up your neck and cupping your head as I gently kiss you pressing my lips against your own for a second or two then pulling away not letting you feel them anymore at this time. I smile hearing you whimper a bit and pout. Deciding to be evil I cup your left breast in my hands massaging it thoroughly before doing the same to the next.

From there I drag my hand lightly down your body and over your mound tracing your lips with just the finger tip but so lightly you're not even sure if you're feeling it or imagining it. You feel my weight come on the bed between your legs and my skin against yours tells you that I too am naked. My lips can be felt on your high inner right thigh and after a kiss I part my lips and gently bite and drag my teeth on it before moving higher my cheek barely touching your lips as I kiss and bite the small tendon in your leg ever so gently. Moving over you feel my breath on your lips the warm breath just lightly rolling over it as my lips brushing by it ever so gently as I pass to the other leg. I kiss and bite the other leg just as I did before on the right leg.

"Now for the real fun my love" You hear me say over your lips my lips barely touching yours as I say it my hot breath can be felt by your wet lips now juicy and soaked. I use the tip of my tongue and lick along the slit of your vagina ever so slowly teasing you before gently using my tongue to part them. Taking one into my mouth at a time biting them gently and sucking on them before licking the crevice between your inner and outer lips up and down doing the same treatment to both sides the moans escaping your lips and slight squirming just making me want to take my time even more and savor every moment as I torture you.

You feel me use my fingers to hold your lips apart as I lick in circles around your entrance teasing it before slowly pushing my tongue as far into it as I can swirling it a bit inside you tasting your wonderful juices. Feeling my tongue leave your entrance you can feel it lick up ever so close to your clit and just circle around it without touching it dead on, my tongue would graze it now and again by accident but not directly.

Just as its getting to the point where your squirming and almost begging me to touch your clit I take it into my mouth running my tongue around it caressing it with my tongue before sucking on it a little, loving the gasps and moans you give off as I do this. Deciding to be evil I lick from your entrance and up over your clit a few time listening to your sighs as I do this. I decide its time and I go down and lick from your asshole up across the skin between it and your vagina then up your vagina to your clit and all the way back down. Hearing you gasp as my tongue touches your asshole I smile a bit and flick my tongue across it a bit teasing you some more before reaching up you can feel the tip of my erection against your entrance as I grab your hands pulling them down to your waist, Giving you permission to use your hands as you want.

I pull back and then rub my head against your entrance teasing it a bit more before kneeling back down and putting your legs on my shoulders, your hands moving almost instantly to my hair wanting and aching for my touch again. Restraining a bit I slowly work two fingers into your entrance one wiggling up against your g spot the other moving back against your cervix circling it and flicking it getting it ready and arousing you even more. As I do this my tongue is moving from my fingers up to your clit over and over again in soft but firm licks with my tongue flattened out. I continue to do this for a while until your breath becomes faster; at this point I reach around one of your legs and pull the hood and everything away from your clit so I can have full access to it as I lick and suck on it now. While sucking on it I basically use my tongue to run along the underside pressing it against my lips or gently against the backside of my teeth.

I continue to repeat this action slipping a third finger into you and moving them in and out rapidly feeling you get even more wet and tighten your thighs around my head and grip my hair. I know your getting close so I move my hand that was holding your lips up away letting them collapse around my nose as I look at your body licking you in longer harder strokes as you near climax. Using my free hand I use some of the juices flowing from you to get my pointer finger nice and coated before slowly slipping it into your asshole feeling you resist at fir then give into it you tighten your grip on my hair pulling my harder against you and your legs locking behind my head squeezing it as you begin to moan and call out my name screaming as you get closer , doing this only urges me to lick faster and harder and to move my fingers even move inside of you even the one in your ass.

All this stimulation is to much to take and you tighten hard digging your nails into my scalp for a good 10 seconds as I continue to lick and finger you not letting up one bit. As you climax on my face and on my fingers, after which you fall limp and I smile licking ever so gently around your now overly sensitive clit making sure not to touch it but keep it nice and aroused.

Teasing your now sore and tender entrance with my tongue tasting your cum and licking it up enjoying and savoring the taste as you sit there squirming and sighing and whimpering in pleasure.