Oral Lessons

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Evan had tried this position with his wife once after they had watched a porno together, but she weighed too much and he wasn't strong enough so they could only manage a few thrusts before his arms gave out. Now, Mindy felt almost weightless as he bounced her up and down. He controlled the speed and depth, and fucked her as hard as he could.

Mindy cried out and reached a hand down between her legs to feel his cock slide in and out of her. On each up thrust she reached a bit further and cradled his balls before he slid back down. They were both moaning loudly now, but again, just before he reached the point of no return, Mindy switched it up.

She leaned forward, pulling off of Evan, and slid her feet off the bed until she was standing. Evan quickly slid his butt to the end of the bed so he was sitting up with his feet on the floor. Mindy turned around and straddled him while he sat. This was a great angle as her breasts bounced in his face and his long cock hit her right in the G-spot. Mindy provided most of the bouncing while Evan focused on her nipples, bringing her moans to near screams.

They had long ago stopped caring if they might be heard, and in that light, Evan stood suddenly, supporting Mindy's ass with his hands and slamming her back into the wall. With some of her weight taken up by the wall, Evan shoved as hard as he could into her hungry cunt, using his hands only slightly to support her weight.

"Yes, fuck me hard . . . harder . . . HARDER!"

Evan thought he heard the lamp on the table next to them started to rattle, but he didn't relent, nailing this eager woman to the wall of his bedroom. Mindy had her hands on his shoulders and banged her head against the wall. "Yes . . . Yes . . . Yes . . . Yes . . ."

"I think I'm going to cum," Evan cried, sweat beading on his forehead.

"Not without me you don't," she replied. Using her strong upper body, Mindy leaned against the wall, pushing hard with her shoulders and sending Evan stumbling back. He was just about to fall over when the bed caught him behind the knees, and he fell down on the mattress. Mindy fell over him, her quick reactions allowing her to land on her hands and knees, there bodies no longer entwined.

The sudden motion and lack of balance distracted Evan at just the right time, and he kept his climax in check, but as he looked at the beautiful women hovering over him, he just about lost it anyway. Her perky breasts pointed down at him while her dripping pussy lips were poised above his vertical cock.

She locked eyes with him as she very slowly lowered herself on to his long member. Her sex muscles clenched tightly around him as she went down smooth. It felt great to be inside her, and it was all he could do to hold on, his hand gripping the bed sheets with white knuckles.

Mindy sat up straight, tossing her hair over her shoulder and arching her back. She licked a finger and slid it down her body until she was rubbing her clit. Her other hand mindlessly played with her breasts and Evan watched the show. She was careful not to move while she held him tight between her legs, but the masturbation show was almost enough by itself.

Soon she was biting her bottom lip in between gasps and a tiny moan escaped. Evan knew she was getting close, and if she didn't hurry he felt he might shoot her into the ceiling. "Are you still ready?" she said in a squeaky voice as she was ready to fall over the edge too. Evan only nodded. "Fill me up! Fill up my fucking cunt?" Her hips started to buck now, slamming him deep inside her while her sex muscles and fingers were still working.

Evan complied, releasing his hold on his orgasm and feeling it explode between her legs. Mindy felt the burning hot rush inside her and knew she couldn't hold it all. Her hand curled under her, his pulsing cock slipping between her fingers. Cum dripped out of her, and she brought it up to rub the natural lube into her clit. With a few more flicks of her wrist she exploded in an orgasm too.

Evan's hands left the sheets to grab the waist of the out of control women sitting on top of him, fearful she might topple off the bed. Her hair and breasts flopped around as she danced on his still spurting penis. Evan, already enjoying the moment, enjoyed it that much more as the athletic women treated his body like a pommel horse, her orgasm lasting almost a minute. Eventually she collapsed on top of him in exhaustion. His hands slowly rubbed her bare back as he relished in the moment.

As his brain slowly came down off the high with Mindy still lying on top of him (had she fallen asleep?), Evan wondered how much of this he was going to tell his wife. He figured she wouldn't ask any specific questions about what they did and would only want to know if he had gotten her to climax. He could answer that question and wouldn't offer any more than that. If Mindy felt like confessing to her sister, then she better tell the truth that she was the one who forced the issue.

Evan was pretty sure that Mindy was sleeping (or passed out) but he didn't mind, enjoying the feeling of her hard body and warm skin. She wasn't too heavy, and he focused on the feeling of his penis slowly softening and pulling out of her. He'd wake her up in a few minutes, but for now, the other two could wait downstairs.

* * *

Curt watched as Crystal walked down the stairs, still holding her denim skirt, but no longer holding it in front of her. The sway of her hips was far more pronounced than his wife could ever manage, but Crystal was close to twice the woman. He even found her round stomach attractive as it kept the front of her black thong low, barely covering her bush.

Crystal absorbed Curt's gaze like a sponge as his eyes moved up and down her features, pausing at her areas of insecurity, but not looking away. He was still sitting on the sofa with his pants open and his shirt off. His penis wasn't fully hard, but it was still very large as it lay vertically against his abdomen.

As Crystal left the stairs and crossed into the living room, she noticed that his rod was starting to pick up again. "I think my skirt needs to dry off a bit before I put it back on," she said as she draped it over a chair.

"I don't mind," Curt replied. He suddenly had a full erection again.

She picked up her tank top which she had tossed on the floor earlier and couldn't think of a made up reason why not to put it back on, but hung it over the chair anyway. She moved over to the couch and sat next to her guest. The fact that he had not put his dick back in his pants yet meant that he was obviously "up" for some more fooling around, but Crystal didn't know exactly how to address it.

"How is it going upstairs?" Curt asked after a moment of silence.

"They will be several minutes still. Maybe ten or fifteen." She didn't think Evan would last very long, but then they would need to calm down, clean up, and get dressed. Plus, Mindy might want another orgasm.

Crystal sat in her lingerie with her hands on her thighs while Curt sat six inches way with his thick penis pointing to the ceiling. She didn't know what kind of segue could allow her to straddle that cock without sounding like a slut. So instead of trying to think of one, she just said what was on her mind. "How does my sister take that in?"

"You like it?" Curt asked, obviously proud of himself.

"I think it is amazing, but I don't know how my skinny sister could fit it inside her."

"We used a lot of lubrication at first, but her athletic flexibility extends to more than just her limbs. We don't thrust hard very often, but she really likes it inside her and she squeezes it as hard as she can. She has developed very strong muscles, but you are right, we can't have vigorous sex. Her squeezing gets me off every time, but that is probably why she hasn't orgasmed with me yet."

Crystal nodded, understanding her sister's dilemma but at the same time was a bit envious of the physique she wasn't taking advantage of. Curt had a great body, muscled, tanned, and with a huge penis. It was a body designed for Playgirl. She knew her sister was an athlete, and physical challenges excited her. If someone told her she couldn't run a mile in 5:00 minutes, she worked at it until she proved them wrong. If someone told her she couldn't run a marathon, she would run one the following year. To have this kind of body at her disposal and to resort to masturbation instead of conquering this as if it were just another athletic obstacle was wrong.

Curt had no idea what Crystal was really thinking, but he saw that she couldn't take her eyes off his penis. "You want to know if you can take it all?" he asked boldly.

"No," she said quickly, that wasn't what she was thinking. But . . . "Well, yes . . ." that's what she was thinking about now. "Only, I don't know if we should," she didn't want to sound like a slut or loose wife.

"No one is talking about sex," Curt was quick to say. "You just want to see if it you can take it."

Crystal looked at him like he was a genius. Like if he shoved it in her they would just take it back out and put on their clothes. But it gave them the logical out to keep their sanities. "Okay," she said slowly.

Curt smiled. He really wanted to see her body out of her underwear. Crystal stood up and turned to look at him. "How do we do it?"

"In what position are you most comfortable?"

"On my back," she replied, looking down on the floor.

Curt looked instead back toward the dinning room. The table was made of heavy wood with thick legs. And besides, she wasn't that heavy. Crystal followed his gaze, and shuddered. They had just eaten in there, it seemed so wrong. However, she looked back at the couch. She had entertained many a visitor who had sat right where she had given him a blow job.

"Do you have any lubrication?" Curt asked, getting up from the couch while holding on to his pants, his penis still defying gravity.

"In the bedroom," she said, each of them knowing they couldn't go in there.

"How about some oil in the kitchen?"

Crystal nodded and left for the kitchen while Curt shuffled over to the dinning room. He sat down at the head of the table and waited for Crystal to return. She had a bottle of cooking oil and set it down on the table. "Come here," he said gently. Crystal obeyed, enjoying how the roles had changed. Before she had told him what was going to happen.

Pushing his chair back, Curt made room for Crystal to stand between him and the table. He reached out and put his hands on either side of her thick, shapely thighs and slowly moved them up until they rested on her hips, just above her thong. Without asking for permission, he slid his hands back down, looping his thumbs under the thin straps and pulling the panties down. He enjoyed the view of her neatly trimmed pussy. Her lips, like the rest of her, were full and pouting.

Crystal helped him by stepping out of the thong once it reached the floor. Curt took a moment to appreciate the beauty in front of him but knew he would see it much better once she was up on the table. With his powerful hands, he lifted her at the waist as he stood and gently set her on the table. Crystal was amazed by how easily he handled her weight, and willingly laid back as he pushed gently on her shoulder. In a couple seconds, she was lying flat on her back with her knees spread on her own dining room table.

She knew Curt was staring at her puffy pussy, and the idea excited her. She didn't think they would need any lubrication, but when she felt the room temperature oil hit her skin and Curt's strong fingers rub it in, his digits easily slipping between her lips and into her hole, she was glad he suggested it.

Curt played with his fingers longer than he needed too, enjoying the thick folds of her pussy. His thumb slid easily into her lubed hole almost by accident, but both people knew that nothing that happened over the next few minutes was going to be an accident. His other fingers soon made the trip down to the love hole and after a bit of coaxing he had four of his thick fingers inside her.

With her properly stretched out, Curt moved his hand to his huge 11th digit and stepped forward. Crystal's round ass sat on the very edge of the table with her legs passing either side of Curt so her feet found the armrests of the chair behind him.

Curt didn't have to reach his cock over the table at all, and he let his head rub up and down her oiled slit to firm him up a little more. He finally poised himself over the hole and then pushed slowly in.

"Oh my . . ." but her voice trailed off as her mind couldn't think of how to express itself with the sudden fullness she felt. Evan's long, slender penis hit her deep, but they had to change positions in order for her to experience pressure other than at the end of her love channel. It was only when Crystal was on top that she could angle herself to have him hit her G-spot. But now, Crystal felt Curt's massive cock everywhere inside her.

He entered her as slowly as he could, feeling himself grow as firm as he had been several minutes ago at the moment of his ejaculation. Eventually his balls nestled up against her butt crack and he moved his eyes from her very swollen vagina to her gasping face and heaving breasts. He shook his hips a bit, adding a little vibration to his penetration. "I think it fits," he smiled at her.

"Fuck yes, it does," Crystal replied.

"Any more questions?" Curt asked, slowly pulling back and out.

Crystal's feet sprang up from the chair behind him, and her legs wrapped around his hips. "Don't even think about taking that thing out of me yet," she said. "It fits in Mindy too, but you said she had a hard time 'taking it.' I want to take it."

"How hard?" Curst asked, wanting more than anything to fuck this voluptuous woman but not wanting to hurt her.

"As hard as you wish you could fuck my sister," Crystal replied, a devious glint in her eyes.

Regardless of the permission, Curt started slow, moving back and forth easily, the table at the perfect height for this motion. Crystal moaned in approval, her pussy spreading willingly to accept the living zucchini that was being thrust between her legs. After a minute, she knew Curt was holding back. There was no way this powerful man thought this was hard.

"Is that all you got, little boy. I want you to really fuck me!"

"I don't want to-"

"I want you to," Crystal cut in, refuting any excuse he might have tried to make. "I want you to break me!"

Curt didn't need any more coaxing. He reached his hands down and grabbed her hips and began to really thrust. His balls slapped loudly against her ass and the oil they had used bubbled out of her pussy as his massive cock left little room for anything else.

"That's better. That's more like it. Oooommm, yes. Harder! Come on you beast. Harder!!!"

Curt was motivated by the vocal woman. And gave all he could as sweat began to bead up on his forehead. Crystal's words began to lose coherence as her breathing became more jagged. Curt thought she grunted more than she was actually moaning, but the look on her face let him know she was enjoying it.

Curt felt he should be able to last a long time because of his recent orgasm, but as he watched Crystal reach down to her clit with both hands, squeezing her massive breasts together with her arms, he could feel the tickle of an orgasm starting at the base of his spine.

Not that Curt thought Crystal's breasts could look bad in any position, but as large natural breasts have a tendency to do when a woman lies on her back, they had flattened out and moved down the side of her ribcage. The lacy black bra only fought against gravity in the vertical position. Now her great cleavage was reformed and he watched her chest bounce in rhythm with his thrusts.

Curt's eyes went up to her face to see her eyes half closed and her mouth open in a constant moan. The reason for the moan was evident as his eyes went back down her curvy body to see her fingers at work. One hand was spreading her upper lips while the other played her fingers over the engorged clit like a harp player strumming out The Flight of the Bumble Bee.

The incredible view along with the clenched, lubed pussy he was still thrusting into was too much for Curt, and the slowly building orgasm was gaining steam. However, he could see that Crystal was nearing the big O as well, and he tried to hold on a little longer, slamming his hips into her soft thighs even harder.

Crystal's hands left her clit in an instant, going flat on the table below her as her hips rose and she let a loud scream of pleasure. Her legs flailed beside Curt as her hips turned and bounced, his cock irremovably clenched inside of her. It was enough to send Curt over the edge as well, and he bucked his hips though his own orgasm, depositing a much smaller load into his sister-in-law than before, but saw it seep out of her pussy regardless.

Crystal's gyrations took her up the table away from Curt, and his penis popped out like a cork from a stubborn champagne bottle. Curt fell back into the chair behind him and watched as the last of the orgasmic spasms coursed through Crystal until her body came to rest and their combined juices leaked out of her, making a puddle on the table.

They both sat there for a minute, waiting for their breathing to slow down. Crystal was the first to speak. "That was amazing!" she said in between gasps. "With each thrust I thought I was going to . . . but you kept up the . . . and then I couldn't . . . it was amazing." Her mind was having difficulty completing thought between her breaths, but Curt understood.

"Me too."

They said nothing else for a while and Curt noticed his dick finally getting soft. He was about to drip on the chair he was sitting on and got up on shaky legs to find a napkin. He came back to the table with some paper towels and looked at Crystal stretched out on the dining room table like a goddess. She was still wearing the black bra, and he thought it was a shame that he never got to see her out of it, but before he could suggest it, he heard noise from upstairs.

Crystal could hear it too. "Sound like water running. One of them must be in the bathroom. We need to get dressed."

Curt had never really gotten naked, and his pants had stayed around his ankles. After pulling them up, he went downstairs to get his shirt out of the dryer. When he got back upstairs, Crystal was back in her skirt and tank top and was busy cleaning up the mess on the dining room table.

Curt assisted with some more paper towels, and they were both sitting in the living room for a few minutes before Evan and Mindy came downstairs. "Everything go okay?" Crystal asked, looking at her sister, not quite finding the courage to look her husband in the eyes.

"It was great," Mindy said bubbly. She looked a little unsteady on her feet as she released the hand rail and stepped off the stairs. Evan steadied her with his hand, and the touch looked very familiar to Crystal.

She hadn't told Curt what she had heard upstairs, and she doubted her sister would tell him what had gone on. She didn't feel bad about it because she didn't think Curt would tell what they had done. She felt a little powerful being the only one to know everything, but she didn't know exactly how to use that power.

The couples said goodbye to each other. Mindy was still floating around the room a bit, though Crystal noticed that she didn't really make eye contact with her husband other than to say they now had things they could work on.

When the front door was closed behind the visiting couple, Evan let out a sigh. "Well, that was . . . uh . . . different."

"You were successful, right? My sister enjoyed herself?"

Evan nodded his head.

"I hoped so," Crystal replied to his head nod, noticing that he wouldn't look her in the eyes. She was glad, because she wasn't so sure she would be able to meet the look right now. "You guys were up there long enough."