Oral Lessons

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What did you guys do while we were busy?" Evan asked, avoiding the comment and turning to look at his wife.

Crystal now looked away. "We just talked. Are you sexed up now?" Crystal quickly changed topics again. "Can you work your magic one more time?" Crystal thought she knew what the answer would be, and she hoped she was right. While she wouldn't complain about another orgasm, Curt's semen was still slowly leaking out of her, and if Evan wanted intercourse afterwards, she would feel very stretched out.

"Maybe tomorrow morning, Honey," he said, closing on his wife and hugging her, negating the need for eye contact now. "Your sister was quite a challenge, and I don't think I have the energy."

It was an acceptable answer, and Crystal decided not to push it. "Maybe you can tell me about it later."

"I'm sure you two will share everything over the phone in the next few days anyway," he replied.

As the couple went upstairs to watch a little TV and fall asleep, Crystal was wondering exactly how much Mindy would tell her.

* * *

Crystal held the phone to her ear and waited. It was the Monday after their big weekend, and her sister had called as expected. They had exchanged pleasantries for a few minutes, and then there had been silence. Crystal had nothing to say, so she wanted her sister to broach the subject.

"Um, Crys," she started, clearly unsure of how to ask her question. "Curt and I have talked and he feels a little left out of all this."

"How so?" Crystal asked.

"Well, I wasn't completely honest with you before. It's not just him having trouble getting me off. I haven't been able to give him oral sex either, at least not successfully."

"Oh, really?" Crystal tried to act surprised.

"Yes, it is hard because he is pretty big. He said you guys talked about it on Friday. Anyway, he says since I got to receive oral sex from an expert, he says he should get the chance too."

Crystal had to pull the phone away from her mouth as she laughed a bit. "I'm an expert?" she managed to say eventually.

"I didn't mean it like that," Mindy said. "But he said you told him there were techniques that I probably wasn't trying. Anyway, he wants the two of you to come over to our house for dinner this weekend so that you can show him those techniques so he can teach me later."

Crystal had a hard time controlling her laughter now. That sly devil. I bet he wants me to suck him off again. Though, the more Crystal thought about it, she really did want to play with that massive cock some more. There were so many things she wanted to try with it. "So you and Evan would just wait downstairs like Curt and I did last weekend."

"Um, yes."

Crystal could hear the hesitation in her sister's voice and knew for sure that they wouldn't just be sitting downstairs. This situation was getting complicated very quickly. Crystal could rein it in or let it fly.

"Sounds okay to me, I guess. I'll have to run it past Evan, but I don't see him having a problem after what happened on Friday."

"Okay, sounds good."

It was interesting trying to decipher her sister's feelings. She probably wasn't too keen on admitting that she couldn't give head or that her sister would be pleasuring her husband, but at the same time she knew that she would be alone with Evan for a good while again, and things might get interesting.

"I'll see you Friday," Crystal said. She hung up the phone and laughed.

The END