Oral Pleasures

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
othbndy
othbndy
10 Followers

Necks -- women generally like you to kiss, nibble, and run your tongue along their necks, especially the back of the neck just below the hair line.

At this point, if she's really into it, it's probably time for the clothes to come off. You really can't do anything else with her clothes on. Start undressing her, and if she begins to help, I recommend you start taking your clothes off while she takes hers off. I know it sounds romantic to undress each other, but most of us (men and women) aren't good at it, it takes too long, and it stalls the mood and anticipation.

Women, if you are still conscious about whether you are clean enough to let your man lick your butt and eat your pussy, this is a perfect time for you to excuse yourself to quickly run to the bathroom (supposedly to pee) and quickly clean yourself one last time.

Guys, while she's in there, this might be a good time to pop that last tick-tack in your mouth so your breath is nice and fresh.

On the other hand, if she's comfortable with her cleanliness and doesn't need to go to the bathroom, simply undress and move on with your investigation of her erogenous areas.

Breasts -- most women love having their breasts stroked, licked, sucked, nibbled on, and kissed. A little talking here about how beautiful her breasts are really helps get her excited. Breasts come in all shapes and forms, there is always something positive and wonderful to talk about.

But be honest, if you say things she knows aren't true, or knows you believe not to be true, it will kill the moment. For example, if you like big breasts, and she knows you like big breasts, but she's an 'A' or 'B' cup, don't tell her her breasts are the perfect size...she'll know you are lying. However, they probably are soft, sensitive, and taste wonderful...tell her those things.

Time for something unique. I like rolling my lady over on her stomach and working on the back of her body. I've found in talking with ladies, to include the ones I've been with, that most men don't do this and it adds a lot of excitement for them.

Lower back -- the lower back and her sides from the ribcage near her breast all the way down to her hips are usually sensitive to softly wandering hands, tongues, and lips. Again, this is another area to gently run your hands over while you are kissing, or nibbling on her ears or neck.

This really is a double bonus for you because you are exciting two areas of her at once, and she will be more sensitive when you finally get to her lower back and sides with your mouth.

Ass -- there are a lot of nerve endings in both butt cheeks and they can be very sensitive. Women usually enjoy their man running his fingers over her butt, squeezing, and maybe even a little light spanking.

They also enjoy you kissing, licking, and gently nibbling on their butt cheeks. Sometimes butt cheeks are sensitive to the slightest touch, and other times they need a little more force. When you get to this area, experiment and see what is turning her on....it could be different each time.

Here is another great opportunity to do a little talking. Tell her how beautiful her ass is, or how soft (or firm) it is, how wonderful it tastes and feels. Be honest with what comes at the moment, don't lie. If you are with a women with a big soft butt, don't tell her its firm, small, and beautiful (because that's the kind of butt you like but don't have) tell her it's soft, and sensitive, and you love kissing and licking her cheeks.

The backs of the legs and backs of the knees -- these areas are often very sensitive to lightly scraping your finger nails across them while you are kissing and playing with her butt, and then sensitive to kissing, running your tongue along them, and gentle sucking...especially the backs of the knees.

Feet -- some women's feet are extremely sensitive when they are sexually aroused. Many women love you to suck on their toes, or gently scrap your teeth across the top of each toe, the balls of their feet, or their heels. If they are really sensitive, they will be moaning and squirming as you nibble on their toes.

Remember, they are still laying on their stomach. As you nibble on their toes, they may start to push their butt up off the bed back towards their feet...almost like they are getting in to a doggy position. If she raises her butt up high enough, stop sucking on her toes and quickly lean forward and give her butt a little nibble or lick.

This will usually cause her to drop her butt back down to the bed. She won't be expecting this the first time. Go back to nibbling on her toe, if she really liked what you did, her butt will be back up in the air in a few moments so you can lick it again.

This could go on for a little while, but eventually, if this really turns her on, her butt will stay up in the air, and if her legs are spread a little bit, this is a perfect time to gently lick her butt hole and her perineum.

If she drops back down to the bed, and then brings her butt back up as you continue to chew on her toes, she's still trying to figure out if she likes it or not, so keep doing it. If she drops her butt back to the bed and doesn't come back up, it's not for her.

If one time she brings her butt back up, and keeps it up there as you are licking her anus and perineum, and kissing and nibbling on her but cheeks, she is ready and most likely wants you to eat her pussy in that position. At this point, stop with the feet and focus on the butt and pussy. More about this later.

If she dropped her but back down to the bed and doesn't come up, gently pull on her legs and roll her over on to her back.

Now start working your way back up.

Most women's calves, the fronts of their knees, and the fronts of their thighs are not very sensitive. But spread her legs apart and the inner thighs are very sensitive to gentle massage by hands, lips, and tongues.

Start near the knee on one leg, work all the way up to the pussy, but don't touch it, go over the top, kissing and licking the flat of her belly and her pubic mound, then go back down her other thigh to her knee. Work your way back up to her pussy. Unless she's dead, she should be ready for you to eat her pussy.

When you get to her pussy and ass, reassure her that you are happy to be there. Tell her how beautiful they look. Gals, you might think pussies are gross to look at, but to guys they are some of the sweetest looking things in the world. Honestly, they are. I'd rather look at pussies than roses or puppies any day.

As you start licking her pussy (I'll talk about ways to do that in a little bit) tell her how soft her skin is, how wet she is....if she is wet...and how much that turns you on. Tell her how wonderful she smells and how sweet she tastes.

She needs to know you are really happy to be down there, and that you are hot to eat her out. This is also a good time to tell her that you want her to climax, you want her to have a mind blowing orgasm...as many as she can get, while you have your lips and tongue on her pussy. The reason you are doing this is to make her cum...so reassure her that is exactly what you want her to do.

Some women are self-conscious and think a man won't like it if she cums while they are eating her out. For any ladies reading this blog, how many guys do you know that want you to give them a blow job and have you swallow. Right, nearly all of them. This is the same thing. We want you to cum, so don't hold back!!!

Whether you are on top when he is eating your pussy, or you are laying on your back, when you are ready to cum, don't hold back, let it loose....that is why we are down there in the first place. We want you to have intense, passionate, body aching orgasm while we are exploring your pussies with our mouths and tongues!!! And for all of you, a clean pussy has virtually no taste, even during and after an orgasm.

At this point, you've probably spent 10 - 30 minutes kissing, and another 15 - 20 minutes going from her earlobes to her toes and back up to her pussy. Here is a tip. If you are paying attention to your ladies reactions to your kissing and foreplay, and the things she's telling you, she should be extremely hot and wet right now. She's ready for you to go down on her, and you should be ready to eat that sweet little rose till it explodes.

Oral Pleasures

Okay guys, it is the moment of truth. You are staring at your lover's pussy and it is now time to take her to the heights of ecstasy with your lips, tongue, and fingers. As you are gently kissing the inner parts of her thighs, closest to her pussy, tell her how beautiful she is. Tell her how lovely her pussy looks. Tell her how excited you are about being so close to her and how much you are going to enjoy kissing and making love to her pussy with your mouth.

Tell her how sweet she smells and how erotic and exciting that is to you. Tell her to relax and get lost in the moment. Tell her to let her body take over and enjoy this moment to its fullest. These things will reassure her that you really want to eat her pussy, and that she is clean and beautiful and you want her to cum when she's ready.

There are five very sensitive areas here, six if you count the anus. If you remember from the earlier picture you have the clitoris and the clitoral hood at the top, the inner lips, the outer lips, the vaginal opening, and the perineum.

The clit is by far the most sensitive right now, so don't go directly for it as you begin eating her pussy. You've spent the past 20 -- 40 minutes getting her body and pussy ready for this moment, now you need to spend a few minutes getting her clit ready.

For the purposes of this story, let's assume your lady is lying on her back, stretched out on the bed and totally comfortable. If she has her knees up in the air, and her feet planted on the bed on either side of your shoulders, you might want to consider gently reaching under her butt cheeks, lifting her off the bed a little and pushing slightly towards her body so that her anus comes in to view.

Gently blow on it, and give it several soft and sensual licks. Believe me, if she enjoys this she will let you know, and if she doesn't she'll push down with her hips so that her butt is back on the bed and you can't get to her anus. If she washed with water and a mild soap, there will be no smell and not taste....for you it will be very much like sucking on one of her nipples.

For her, there will be a direct line of nerves running straight from her butt hole to her brain and her clit....both increasing her pleasure and anticipation. If she is enjoying it, stay there for a minute or two gently licking her anus, her perineum, and nibbling on her butt cheeks. If she's pushed her butt back down on the bed and won't come back up don't try to force her back up, move on to other areas.

Next move on to her outer pussy lips and the area between her thighs and inner pussy lips. Either flatten your tongue, or make it stiff like a point and apply a little bit of pressure. Don't touch her pussy or her clitoris yet. Lick this area and her outer pussy lips from perineum up to where you are almost touching her clitoris.

When you get to the top, move over her clit without touching it and blow on it gently. Move your head back down and repeat this long lick on the other side of her leg. Her reactions should tell you whether she likes this or not...if it's making her hotter, stay at it for a minute or two, staying away from the inner lips and clit, but gently blowing on them after each lick. Tell her how much you are enjoying this and you can't wait to open her pussy and enjoy her wonderful juices.

Now it is time to go in. Before you start, reach one of your arms around her leg, put a couple of fingers on her pubic mound a ½ inch or so from her clit and gently pull backwards exposing her clit to the fresh air.

If she's really hot, and her clit is big enough, it may already be outside the hood, but this action and the slight pressure will help increase her excitement even more. Remember, the clit is probably still super sensitive so you have to explore gently.

Start down at the perineum again, make sure your tongue is nice and moist, flatten it against her perineum and then gently and slowly take a long lick from her perineum all the way up and over her clitoris. This should take you about 4 or 5 seconds to get from the bottom of her pussy to the top....nice and slow.

When you go over her clit, watch her reaction, if she jumps, it's still very sensitive and your next several licks should be very gentle when you pass over her clit - till she can take the stimulation. When her clit is this sensitive, it can actually cause pain, not pleasure, so watch closely.

Go back down and start again, this time, as you pass from perineum to vaginal opening, push your tongue inside her a little and taste her moisture and see how hot and wet she is. This should be a really exciting time for you, and as you enter her (only slightly) with your tongue, let out a low moan like you've just bitten into the sweetest dessert in the world.

This will really help her confidence soar and get her even hotter. Once you've gone over top of the clit, before you start going back down for your next lick, tell her how wonderful she is and how delicious her pussy tastes, and how hot it is making you.

All in all, take 8 -- 10 of these long slow licks and really enjoy the reaction and taste. After 8 - 10 long slow licks her clit should be accustomed to the stimulation and ready for more. Again, as you are doing this, moan a little like you would when taking the first bites of a great steak.

Next, softly spread her inner pussy lips apart, or ask her to do it, and then gently push your tongue in and out of her. About 85% of all the nerve endings in a woman's pussy are in the first one or two inches of entering the vaginal opening, so you don't have to push in too far.

As long as she's enjoying this, keep tongue fucking her. Women can and do climax while being tongue fucked. If you are lucky, this will happen, if not, after a few minutes it is time to focus your attention on her clitoris.

Just before you move on to the clit, slide two fingers (index and middle are the easiest) into her pussy. Don't stick your fingers in there dry though, anything dry can cause pain, not pleasure.

Either stick them in your mouth and get them nice and wet, or put them up to your ladies mouth and let her suck on them and get them nice and wet. Once they are wet, slowly push them in to her pussy as far as you can comfortably go.

I prefer going in with my hand facing down, and then twisting as I'm entering so that by the time my fingers are all the way in my palm is facing up. Slowly pull your fingers all the way back out. If she is watching you, stick one in your mouth and suck her pussy juices off your finger....don't worry there is no taste, just moisture on your finger.

Tell her how delicious it is, and offer her the other finger to suck on if she wants. Some women will really be turned on by this and go for it, others won't want to do it....go with the flow.

Ladies, if you've never tasted your pussy juices before, this might be an excellent time....you'll see, there is no taste; it's just warm and wet. If she doesn't want to taste herself, bring your hand back, stick both fingers in your mouth to get them nice and moist again and push them slowly back in to her pussy.

When you are all the way in, your palm should be face up. Feel around for a spot on the top of her inner pussy, about a finger length in, that feels a little rougher than the rest of her pussy (almost like a washboard). If there is a G-spot, this is where it will be located. Stimulating this area on the inside while sucking on her pussy and clit on the outside should double her pleasure.

With your other arm reach around her leg again, put your hand in her pussy hair (or where it would be if she's shaven) and pull her clitoral hood back and expose her clitoris.

If you can picture this in your mind, you are now very close to her clit with your mouth, you have two fingers deep in her pussy, and you have a thumb and two other fingers with nothing to do. Open that part of your hand up and cradle your chin in-between your thumb on one side and your pinky and ring finger on the other side.

This has two distinct advantages. One, it will help you hold up your head and rest your neck so that you can eat her pussy longer. Second, the back side of your hand is touching her inner thighs, not your scraggly bearded face.

The entire area around the pussy is sensitive to the touch, and if you haven't shaved in a couple hours there is a little bit of stubble on your face that will probably feel like rough coarse sand paper on the inside of her thighs...by holding your chin like this, you don't have to worry about scratching her with your stubble, and she can concentrate on getting off.

So you have your chin cradled between your thumb and fingers, protecting her thighs and giving you some support to hold up your neck. You have two fingers buried deep in her pussy, hopefully touching her G-spot. And, you have your other hand gently pressing on her Mons Pubis and pulling her hood back exposing her clit. Now it's time to begin the real fun. Serious Business - bringing on the orgasm:

Now it's time to get down to serious business and bring your lady to that gut wrenching orgasm she's hoping for. If you still have your arm wrapped around her leg, place your fingers around the clitoral hood and pull it out of the way so that you can make direct contact with her clit. Expose that little puppy to the fresh air.

Keep your arm wrapped around her leg as you start licking and sucking on her clit and be prepared to put her leg into a gentle vice grip if needed. Once you really start licking her clit, some women start squirming around.

They love the sensation, but want to escape from it at the same time because it can be so intense. If you aren't hanging on for dear life she very well could pull away from you...and you definitely don't want that to happen at the wrong time....like just before she is going to cum.

When you first start licking her clit, vary the pressure, vary the direction, vary the intensity of what you are doing and watch her reactions. Focus more on the things that make her squirm and moan, and less on motions that don't elicit a visible or audible response.

Ladies, give your guy a response when something feels good so he knows what's working and what's not. Think of it as being a teacher, you want him to learn what really turns you on, you don't want him guessing and getting it wrong.

Also, don't fake it, unless you've already made up your mind you aren't going to see him again and you just want to get it over with. Guys remember! If you fake it, they'll think they did a great job. The next time if it seems like you aren't enjoying yourself they'll go back to what they think works, and you've created a viscous cycle where the guy thinks he's doing everything you like and you are continuously faking it and getting more and more frustrated.

Guys, there are all kinds of options here so let your mind wander on what you are doing, but stay focused on her reactions. She doesn't want you all over the map so there must be some consistency, but she wants a bit of variety at the same time so it doesn't get boring.

You have two goals here. First you want to stimulate her mind so that she gets more and more excited. Second, you want to really start heating her up and get the motor running.

Here are some examples of things you can try. Vertical licks; licking from the bottom of her clit to the top. Horizontal licks; licking from side to side across her clit. Lick in a circular motion around her clit. Some girls like you to go clockwise, others like you to go counter-clockwise - try both and see what works.

othbndy
othbndy
10 Followers