Oral Romance

Story Info
They show their love the best way they know how.
3.2k words
4.49
15.9k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Boxlicker101
Boxlicker101
3,137 Followers

Carrie's hands had been inside Jeff's flannel pajama top during their pillow-talk conversation, and she started to unbutton it, the way she did most nights. He let her take the initiative, and lay back to relax and enjoy whatever it might be that his much loved, rather plump wife was going to do.

She finished the buttons and he sat up to let her strip the garment off him and toss it aside. Sometimes they wondered why they bothered to put the pajamas and other nightwear on at all, when they both knew they would be removed a few minutes later, but they continued to do it every night. Jeff lay back down and his doting wife untied the elastic cord at his waist and started to pull the pajama pants down. He raised his ass from the bed and she removed them and tossed them in the direction of where the top lay on the floor.

Jeff was naked and lying on his back, but Carrie still wore her nightgown. He believed his beloved wife was about to suck him off, and hoped he was right. Taking his cock into her mouth was something she loved to do on special occasions, and she certainly believed Valentine's Day qualified as one. No woman, except prostitutes, had ever done that for him. He was inexperienced sexually, and had never been close enough to any girl or woman until he married his first wife, who thought such an activity was gross and disgusting.

He was right about Carrie's intentions. She had never performed oral sex on her first husband, because he would have thought anything of that sort, since it could not possibly result in a pregnancy, was an abomination. She had never seen a pornographic movie or even any photographs but, on the previous Christmas Eve, she had sucked off her husband as a demonstration of her special love for him. Before beginning the first time, Carrie read a sex manual describing fellatio as being one of the most loving things any woman could do for her husband or partner, and the technique had been described.

On that occasion, she hoped Jeff would not think any less of her for doing something like that. She was far from resembling a centerfold, and she wanted to show him how very special he was, and how much she appreciated all he had done for her. She had gotten her wish; he had been ecstatic on that night, and she had repeated the performance on several occasions since then.

Before going any further, she raised her face to see Jeff's reaction. "I hope you like this," she said, ready to stop if he told her to.

"I know I will. Already, I love what you're doing."

She kissed and nuzzled her way down his body, stopping to lick his nipples along the way. They were much smaller than hers, of course, but she was glad to feel their hardness, because the manual had described that as being a sign of arousal in a man as well as a woman. When she reached her hand lower on his body, she found something much bigger, which was also hard, and she, correctly, took this to mean Jeff really liked what she was doing.

So did she. The first time, Carrie had expected to take delight in giving pleasure to Jeff in bed, but she was surprised at how much she liked doing it for its own sake. She had relished the feel of his hard nipples under her tongue and the texture of his skin as she kissed and caressed his body with her mouth, and she exulted in the feel of his erect cock in her hand. When she reached his pubic hair, she raised her face from his squirming form and moved farther down the bed. With her open mouth poised less than a foot above his stiff cock, she looked up at his face again. Jeff smiled his encouragement, and Carrie lowered her head until her lips were touching the end, and opened her mouth.

The sex manual had suggested licking the head of her man's cock before taking it into her mouth, so Carrie extended her tongue and slowly brushed it across Jeff's erection. Once again, she was amazed at how wonderful it felt, at the warm, velvety texture, and she continued to make love to the entire head while slowly lowering her mouth until her tongue was exploring under the hard ridge. The farther she went, the better it felt, and she hoped Jeff was loving it as much as she already was.

He very definitely was. Jeff dearly loved his wife, and would never have asked her to do something she didn't want to do, but he had been elated when she started going down on him. He had always enjoyed it immensely, even though the other sessions had been with hookers, who didn't really care whether he liked it or not, as long as he paid them. Much as he adored Carrie already, Jeff felt an immense outpouring of love for her, that she was doing this for him. He also grinned at the serious look on her face as she took his cock ever more deeply into her mouth.

She was being careful, first because she wanted to avoid having the head press suddenly against the back of her throat and set off her gag reflex, which had been mentioned in the manual. That had not happened to her the previous times, and she wanted to be sure it never did. Retching with his cock in her mouth would be about the least romantic thing she could think of. More important, she wanted to be sure she didn't bite him accidentally. Besides that, she was deriving a lot of fun from every stroke when she felt the hard head sliding over her tongue and the thick shaft spreading her lips.

Finally, she felt the end against her throat. There had been something in the book about "deep-throating" but it had sounded difficult, and Carrie wanted to make sure Jeff liked having her make love to him with her mouth before she got too involved in such advanced ideas. She might try it later, but so far, she would just take his cock in as far as the back of her throat. With her mouth filled with his cock, she looked at her husband's face again, wanting to see if he still liked it. As she did, she started moving her tongue around, reaching as far up the sides of his shaft as she could. The smooth skin, so tightly stretched around the hard roundness felt extra good, so she continued doing it, and watching his face as she pleasured him and herself.

He not only liked it, Jeff loved it! He adored everything about it, especially the way Carrie was looking at him with pure, sweet love in her eyes. Even if she did accidentally bite him, he wouldn't complain, because he would hate to make her feel even a little bit bad about anything being wrong with what he thought of as a gift for him on Valentine's Day. Her tongue softly caressing the bottom of his cock was wonderful, and her lips were exerting the perfect amount of pressure. It was a visual treat too, seeing his shaft imbedded in his wife's sweet face, and even that got better as she started raising her head, her tongue and lips working perfectly and her eyes still gazing with adoration at him.

Carrie took great satisfaction in the obvious delight flickering across Jeff's visage, as well as the way his cock continued to make her mouth feel so wonderful. She raised her face slowly until just the head was nestled between her lips, and held it there letting her avid tongue cosset everything she could reach. After a few seconds, she slowly lowered her head again, continuing to revel immensely in everything that was going on, especially the way she was pleasing the man she cherished so much.

Lovingly, she kept enveloping his shaft between her lips and withdrawing, while her eager tongue laved everything within reach. As she continued, Carrie noted she was getting better at it, which had happened on the other occasions too. Jeff's thick cock seemed to glide more easily in and out of her mouth, and her tongue was becoming more agile, and she was able to fondle more of its girth. When the head brushed against the back of her mouth, there was no feeling of gagging at all, just the happy sensation of doing something for her beloved husband while pleasing herself.

Jeff noticed the same thing, that Carrie was getting better as she went along. He was deriving tremendous pleasure and told her as much. "Sweetheart, that feels wonderful," he told her, and meant it sincerely.

She was glad to know she was giving fun to him, especially because Carrie was truly glorying in what she was doing. Over the last year, his stiff cock had provided a tremendous amount of joy to her pussy, and on that night, it was providing a different kind to her mouth. As she continued sucking, Carrie noted a change; the cock in her mouth was starting to throb against her tongue and lips in a pleasant and erotic way.

"I'm getting ready to come, Sweetheart," Jeff told her, explaining the different sensation and warning her of what to expect momentarily.

The sex manual had described the man ejaculating into his partner's mouth, and said she had the option of catching it there or not, and that she could choose to swallow it or not. To Carrie, the choice seemed a simple one. Not letting Jeff come into her mouth, or spitting it out once he had, would be the equivalent to a rejection of him. Besides that, she liked the way his ejaculate tasted after it had gushed into her mouth, and thought of it as being a reward for doing well.

Being eager to have him spurt into her mouth, she started sucking faster. For still being a novice, Carrie believed she was doing quite well, because Jeff was in such a state from what she was doing, and his cock was moving in and out of her mouth so easily as her head bobbed up and down. She felt it jerking, and knew he was ready to launch his juices into her, so she stopped sucking with the head of his cock in the perfect position to catch the anticipated treat on her taste buds.

The first gob landed exactly where she wanted it, and Carrie savored its taste. As it had before, Jeff's cum had a nice meaty flavor, although slightly salty. She resumed stroking, and he ejaculated again, and again after that, but that was the end, although she tried for another minute to get more. She took his cock out of her mouth and swirled her reward around, savoring the viscous texture and the flavor, before letting her husband's love fluid slide down her throat. When she had swallowed that, Carrie cleaned off everything that remained on his cock and let that slip down her throat too.

"That was wonderful, Sweetheart," he enthused. "If I didn't know better, I'd say you've been doing that for many years."

"No, you were the first, and I know you'll be the only. It's a lot of fun for me too, especially since I could tell how much you were loving it."

"I sure did, and now I'm going to do the same for you."

Carrie lay on her back, and Jeff quickly untied the ribbon of her silky nightie. He had gotten quite adept at that highly enjoyable task since the first time in their small apartment. She sat up, and he pulled the garment loose and, when she lay on her back again, he kissed her mouth. The fact she still had some of his semen on her lips didn't deter him, because he doted on that affectionate gesture so much. From there, he started licking the nearest of her nipples, and was elated to find it already rigid.

He switched back and forth between the hard nubbins, and Carrie's lush body began squirming on the bed under him. He could already smell the delectable fragrance of her pussy, and decided that, although worshipping her succulent breasts was highly pleasing for both of them, doing the same for her pussy would be so much more. With no hesitation, he started kissing his way down her sexy round belly until he reached the elastic waistband of her panties. Pulling them down and off around her feet took only seconds, and his wife was as naked as he.

Unlike her sucking him off, this was a frequent part of their love-making, and Carrie knew what Jeff would do next. She raised her legs; he ducked under them and wrapped his arms around her thighs, so the insides of her knees were resting on his shoulders. As always, he was nearly mesmerized by the beauty of his wife's pussy, besides being enchanted by her enticing aroma. He admired her skin, a pale ivory in color and covered sparsely with soft, light brown hair, which did nothing to conceal her pink lips, which were pouting with her arousal. He loved Carrie's pussy so much, Jeff gently spread the edges of her slit to breathe in deeply of the cloud of heavenly fragrance that arose, and to gaze into the channel, which was pink and shiny-wet with the source of that scent, which is more alluring to him than the finest perfume.

As her mouth had been making love to him, Carrie had become aroused, and some of her fluid had trickled onto the insides of her thighs. He licked the delicacy from her, and it was delicious, as always, but the best part of eating her out was the soft, smooth texture of her skin. With her legs cleared of the drops of her juices, he moved up to her crotch, getting closer to the source of the most exciting treat in the world to him. When he started on one of her outer lips, Carrie's pussy was already squirming under him, and she was cooing happily, one of the most thrilling sounds he had ever heard.

As Jeff's tongue continued caressing the lip, her glad sounds grew even louder and more delightful to him. Her movements became more strenuous too, as he slowly advanced all the way to her Mount of Venus and kissed her there. He knew there was a great wealth of fresh nectar that had gushed from the pink hole which was its source, and he quickly brought his tongue back down to devour it, before starting on Carrie's other outer pussy lip.

Licking her there was even better than doing the same to the first had been, because of the increase in the wildness of her actions and her cooing, which had evolved into moans of bliss. They had gone to bed early in order to fully relish making love, and he took a long time, covering the entire lip over and over until he once again reached her mons. He kissed her there again, and raised his head to delight in the results his oral love-making was having.

Carrie's whole body was writhing under his ministrations, and her head, with her eyes closed and mouth open in a smile of rapture, was rolling back and forth on her pillow. Her pussy had started to thrust up against his mouth, one of the most wonderful parts of eating her pussy, because he knew it meant her finale was approaching, although that glorious event wouldn't happen for a few more minutes. Her happiness and pleasure meant more than anything else in the world, and Jeff was elated at how well he was succeeding at bringing so much of both to her that night. Once again, he brought his mouth back below her love hole and feasted on the fresh ambrosia, bringing immense joy to himself also.

Jeff pressed his face even more closely against Carrie's pussy and began to slowly and gently lick between the inner and outer lips on one side, starting with the smooth, soft area between their origins. His tongue gently massaged her there and moved up to the place where they were close, always moving slowly and repeatedly covering the entire area. Jeff reveled in the texture, especially the contrast between the soft slickness of the outer lip and the sponginess of the inner, which was swollen from her arousal. When he reached the end of the inner lip, where it merges with the other inner lip to form her clit hood, he raised his head again.

He smiled when he saw how little protection the hood was providing, because Carrie's precious clit was so engorged with her passion it had pushed its way completely out from under it, and resembled a lovely pink pearl. He could have brought her to a climax then by drawing into his mouth and sucking that sweetest of sweet spots, but he wanted to bring his beloved wife to a higher level of arousal. Once again, he brought his mouth back below her dripping pink hole and devoured all the fresh nectar she had produced.

His tongue began moving between her other pair of outer and inner lips, treating them the same as he had the first pair. When he reached her clit again, her gyrations were even more spectacular than they had been. She was moaning ecstatically, and her sounds of exquisite joy were starting to end in whimpers. Jeff believed his wife had reached the highest level of sexual excitement possible to her, so he opened his mouth wide, drew in her adorable clit and started sucking on the little cutie, as his tongue caressed the sides and top. Less than a minute later, Carrie uttered a cry of total ecstasy as she started to be overwhelmed by her tremendous orgasm.

The exuberant woman's thrashing about in the throes of coming were purely reflex; she gave no thought to what she was doing or why. Her legs clamped tightly onto the sides of his head, and her hands went to the back to press his face tightly against her pussy, which she was still ramming up against his mouth. Her legs swung wildly from side to side, while she continued to exhort Jeff to keep licking and sucking, two things he had no intention of ceasing. He kept clinging tightly to her thighs and kept his mouth clamped on her clit and did what they both wanted him to do.

When she orgasmed, all the muscles in her body clenched and she jammed her pussy against Jeff for an ultimate time. Following her eruption, Carrie sagged into the mattress, sexually satisfied and even more in love with the wonderful man who had brought about that condition. He wasn't satisfied yet but, after devouring everything that had clung to Carrie's legs, crotch and pussy, he was. Jeff slid back up to lie beside his wife for a long kiss and warm embrace before they finally drifted off to sleep. The fact that she still had traces of his semen on her lips and his face was smeared with her juices did nothing to discourage the happily married man and woman from continuing to demonstrate their deep love for each other.

Boxlicker101
Boxlicker101
3,137 Followers