Oral Satisfaction

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ainu2
ainu2
357 Followers

I use both hands to spread her open some and push her hair to each side and then lift my head to get my tongue into her. I start licking up and down her slit and put my hands up around her butt to pull her down onto me so I don't have to keep holding my head up. I might have been able to hold my head up years ago but now, I wouldn't last long. My head resting on my pillow, her pussy on my lips, works well. I continue to lick her and move my hand so I can get it up sort of under my chin and get a finger up into her. It lets me start finger fucking her while I use my tongue and lips all over her pussy. I reach up with my other hand to feel one of her nipples, hold one of those lovely, firm breasts.

It doesn't happen immediately, might have been four or five minutes, and she's starting to moan and I can feel her putting out loads of juice on my face and she's chanting "Oh, fuck, Oh, fuck". And then she lifts off. "Thank you, thank you, George. I needed something to start my day. My first class is in twenty minutes."

"You're still too hairy. We need to trim that, make it easier for me to get at your delicious pussy. "

"I'll be back this afternoon, after classes. You can do it then. Maybe give me another huge orgasm. Thanks again. I've got to go."

I have to admit, I really enjoyed eating her. It's all very sexy and something that I thought I was done with. But I'm also wondering about how this is all going to work out if she keeps showing up unexpectedly but expecting me to service her. Well, we'll see. I'll probably just go ahead and do it.

It's hot today so I'm reading in my air conditioned apartment when the doorbell rings. It's close to five pm. I know who it's going to be. On my way to the door I ponder the thoughts of refusing to service Kelsey any more, she's becoming too insistent on my being available as she needs me. But then I remember her trim, firm, young body, lovely breasts, terrific ass, and that pussy, that glinted at me in the twilight the first time I saw it and made it irresistible. Yes, I'll do as she wants. I open the door. "Hi, Kelsey".

"Hi, George," she says as she begins taking her clothes off as I close the door. She's long lost any hesitation about presenting herself nude to me.

"Kelsey, any heterosexual twenty-year old male would drool over the chance to see your naked body as I always do. You need to line somebody up."

"Oh, I've spotted a guy and sort of started working on him a little," she says as she reaches behind her back and unfastens her brassiere and lets those C-cups pop free, nipples staring at me like another set of eyeballs. "But it can't be done too quickly or he'll never be able to believe he's the one that seduces me instead of the other way around." She bends over a little as she pulls her panties down and steps out of them. She leaves her clothes neatly folded on a chair. "Now, where do we do this hair removal thing?"

"Well, there's a couple possibilities. One is to shave you clean, like you apparently do to your underarms and legs. I don't have any experience with that but apparently it's done more often nowadays. But you have to realize that once shaven, you'll need to continue shaving regularly. And, anyone that sees you will know you're shaved, which may be good and may not be. Do you think this new guy would appreciate someone so interested in sex that they shave their pussy? And would your room mates notice it and have something to say? The easiest thing would be to just trim it, cut the hair with scissors. Get rid of the bulk and the stray hairs but you'll look normal, at least at a glance. Besides, a lot of women don't have huge amounts of pubic hair anyway. My wife didn't, I never noticed her pubic hair as any problem during sex, oral or otherwise."

"O.k., I guess it's scissors, then? Where do you want me and in what position?

"I've never done this. I do have scissors, common household scissors, but I imagine the bath room, where we can either put the cut hair in a wastebasket or flush it down the toilet. So let's go there, maybe you can sit on the toilet to begin with while we see how this goes."

She sits on the toilet seat, spreads her legs and leans back a little, opening her pubic area to me. I kneel down and start cutting. I push the hair to the side, pull a little bit out some and snip it off. I do this over and over. It would be better with smaller scissors, sharper scissors, but we'll do with what we have. It seems that I'm cutting a lot, all of it falling into the toilet. But I'm getting at only part of it. "This is actually pretty sexy," she says, "having you spend so much time feeling me down there."

"I'm not getting at it all, though. Lean to one side some and lift a leg up and away as much as you can so I can get down next to your pussy lips more." She does this, then the same on the other side. I've certainly got rid of any long hairs but the proof is in the pudding. So I put my face into her pussy and start licking up and down her slit.

"Ooh, I love this."

"It's sort of a test drive, to see if I've done a good job," I tell her.

"Well, keep testing," she says.

I use my hands on her butt to pull her forward a little more, making it easier to get at her. I'm on my knees, leaning down to get my mouth and tongue to her. I reach up under my chin and side a finger into her. I start seriously licking her clit, sucking on it a little, finger fucking her rapidly. I get a second finger into her. She's moaning, her legs moving a little in reaction to my licking and sucking. As I keep working on her, she reaches down and holds my head, pushing me more into her pussy. I try and suck her whole pussy into my mouth, then go back to working on her clit and finger fucking her. She gets juicier and juicier, then the "Oh fuck, oh fuck" starts and she's really putting out fluid. Her hands let go of my head, her hips sort of jump, I think she's trying to push me away, she's had her orgasm. So I sit back on my haunches and watch her pussy sort of wink a little, and then her legs close and the show's over.

"George, you're fantastic. I really need something more now. If you could, this is when you should fuck me, I'm sure. I'm just so darn ready for it. Maybe when I calm down a little, you can do that again."

I flush the toilet, hoping all that hair doesn't clog anything. It'd be difficult to explain to a repair man. But it all seems to go well. We then each have a soft drink, Kelsey staying naked. Then into the bed room where I get to do it all over again. This time, when she cums and seems done, I don't pull back, I even increase my efforts, sucking her whole pussy some then almost biting on her clit, licking more and more, fingering her with three fingers, fast and hard. As happened with my wife,years before, she moves on to a second orgasm. Or maybe it's just an increase of her first one, whatever. It's apparently even a bigger mental trauma, a larger orgasm,, than ever. She darn near passes out but ends up murmuring to me about what a fantastic experience it was.

This continues for about a month. She gets at least one orgasm a day out of my actions but usually more. About every third day I pump up my cock and she sucks on it for what seems forever. She mentions my fucking her over and over, even starts climbing on me at one point. I know I'd love it but I tell her over and over that she needs her first time to be with someone her age, someone that she might have a future with. I'm just filling in until she finds someone better. And she lets me know that she may have found that someone. She's been on several dates, is trying to figure out when is the best time to try the next step.

She lets me know they've felt each other and she's leaned over and taken him into her mouth. But didn't suck on him long enough to make him cum. Just sort of tasted him. He said he wanted to do that for her. Then it became a question of where and when would be a good time. They both live in dorms, they need some neutral site. I didn't offer my apartment. I already feel like a lecher I can't also be a pimp, or whatever it would be, providing fucking space.

Then one day she's at my door. She just looks in from outside, not removing her clothes, and tells me, "We did it. He is fantastic. Thank you so much George and I think you've been right. When the time came when we should fuck, he was ready. We're going to be doing it a lot now that we've started. If he isn't the final Mister Right, he's sure one for now. Thank you, George." And she's gone. Permanently I suspect. Maybe even I hope. On the other hand, I'll miss her delicious pussy.

It was a while, perhaps two months. Someone's at my door. It's a gray haired woman. At first glance, a rather nice looking gray haired woman in slacks and a blouse. Maybe five feet five or so, trim figure, nice enough looking face, strong chin, dark eyes. "Can I come in?" she asks.

I have no idea who she is. Selling something? Collecting for some charity? Whatever, she doesn't look like she presents a problem so I step aside and let her in. "I'm Kelsey's grandmother," she says. I think to myself, "Oh, shit," what's this going to lead to? What in the world did Kelsey say to her grandmother.

"First, let me say when Kelsey told me about you two, I was bothered. However, she said you were reluctant and always told her to find someone her own age, I realized you weren't taking advantage of some naive young girl, you were just reacting like a man would react when a pretty young girl asks you for sex. The reason she told me about you is because I had told her often how I missed sex since my husband died. So, I wonder what your reaction will be when a much older woman asks you to have sex with her. I should add that I 'm not looking for another husband, I don't want to go through that again, I'm just looking for some sex. And I won't be as big a bother as a horny young girl probably was, perhaps once a week or so would probably satisfy me." And then she smiles and just looks at me, a steady gaze.

"Did Kelsey tell you I can't get an erection? That I have a pump that usually will give me one for a short time but means the romance gets interrupted while I get pumped up."

"Yes," she did.

"And you're still here. Well, maybe we should go into the bedroom and get naked. What's your name?"

ainu2
ainu2
357 Followers
12