Oral Sex 101

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Lawliet
Lawliet
9 Followers

4) When her nipples are fully erect and you're ready to move on, blow air onto her nipples; the air blowing against her wet nipples will send a shiver down her spine and she'll love you for it. After that, you should move back to her lips for a moment (this goes for guys especially, so that she doesn't think she's just a piece of ass to you) before kissing your way down her throat, between her breasts, across her stomach, but stop! Don't go to the main course just yet; wait until she's practically begging for it. She may hate you in the short term, but when she finally orgasms, she'll bask in its glow for some time to come.

5) If you want to lighten the mood a little so as to reassure her she's not just a piece of ass, give her a short, but sweet foot massage, playfully tickling the bottoms of her feet, then massage her ankles in turn, her lower legs, her knees (including the backs; this is especially good if she has bad/stressed knees brought on by an old injury or playing sports), her thighs, and her hips; it mixes the sensual with the sexual, the naughty with the nice, innocent with the slutty, etc. etc. In addition to easing some of her stress, it will relax her in a different manner, making her feel more comfortable about herself and will make her feel loved because of the extra attention. With one finger and a feather light touch (may take some time to perfect, but it's oh, so worth it), slowly run a finger along her slit; make it just enough pressure so that she can barely feel it, but light enough to leave her wanting more. Nine times out of ten, she'll buck against you trying to increase the pressure.

6) Starting at the ankles (unless you have a foot fetish), repeat the last trick, this time with your lips and your tongue. Kiss all the way up one leg while massaging the other until you get to her thighs. This time, run that finger against her again and when she least expects it (since she's gotten the finger twice, no pun intended, she'll be expecting it again), use that same pressure against her slit with your tongue; add in a quick kiss to her clitoris if you want. Then repeat on the other leg, but avoid actually getting to her pussy for as long as you can without being annoying (there's a fine line between teasing and aggravating).

7) When you finally do get to your lickings (I think my intended puns are getting worse...), don't just go straight for the clitoris, pay it special attention, yes, but that's not all there is to her pussy. Lick from the base of her slit to the tip of her clit as many times as you like before going to something more serious.

8) As with guys: use your hands! You have two of them, so make use of them in a number of ways: knead her breasts and toy with her nipples, hold her hands and give them a loving squeeze every now and then (not only is it a great way to gauge her reaction by the way she squeezes back, it's another subtle way to reassure her she's not just a piece of ass), finger her with them, or any combination of the three; again, be creative! If you want to surprise her (guys especially), slide at least one finger inside her as you lick her clit or kiss her lips (the lower ones, of course) and press the tip against her g-spot and give it a little circular massage; it'll give her a little pleasant shock since you did so intentionally and many women love the sensation. For those of you who don't know where the g-spot is, it's about 2 inches inside the vagina; the easiest way to find it is to insert a finger all the way inside her, hook the tip, and drag it along the top of her wall until you run across a spot of raised (or lowered, in this case) tissue. She'll usually tense up the first few times you run across it so watching her response will tell you when you find it.

9) Woo, that last one was a long one. Anyways! Onto #9! As with guys, eye contact is a major pleaser. It really says that you enjoy doing this for her. This makes her feel loved and will also relax her a bit while building her up to that peak.

10) Be very careful with your teeth. As with everyone (though people who have had clitoral or penile piercings are subject to doubt on this), the clitoris is an extremely sensitive organ; it's almost entirely one big nerve ending. So biting is a major no-no unless she asks for it. A good recommendation as far as teeth and the clit go, grab her clit with your teeth very lightly and carefully grind your teeth back and forth (I've been told it feels amazing, but every girl is different).

11) Again, hum! This feels especially good when your teeth are grinding her clit because it creates a sensation similar to her vibrator (and yes, boys, she has one; probably more. If you feel inferior to one, grow up; they may be able to last longer than us, but they can never replace the comfort we can give... Or the warm throbbing cock betwixt their legs; and yes, I really did just use the word "betwixt"; it's an odd morning. Plus, I've heard of some women who absolutely go crazy from the sensation of having their lover fill them with come; try and get a vibrator to do that!) since your teeth are mostly hollow (though now's not the time for a lesson in dentistry). Add a little flick of your tongue to her clit every now and then and she'll go crazy.

12) Most women are prone to greater clitoral than vaginal stimulation, hence why I chose to focus on that, but you certainly shouldn't limit your attention to just that small little bud. Don't be afraid to really stick your tongue in her, guys and gals, and move it side to side, up and down, or in circles; she certainly won't complain!

13) Just like with men, anal stimulation is possible and enjoyable when done right; it's something you have to talk about before hand. Men tend to believe that anal sex is better because since she can't get pregnant and girls tend to believe that in cases where they're being pressured for sex, anal is better because it doesn't "pop their cherry", which means they're still virgins afterwards (I don't really know anyone who still believes that second sentiment, but it's not unheard of), so it tends to lead to very awkward, and often painful, first times brought on by pressure and insensitive boyfriends. Regardless of their reasons, you must talk about it first!

That concludes the tricks I can think of for now. I will give a piece of advice for after she has that first orgasm; you can do one of two things: you can either start all over again (unless she's too sensitive afterwards) or, and this is more recommended, slow down your administrations while she's in the afterglow of orgasm. Or, while she's coming down, if you want to fire her up for another, slide your fingers inside her, scoop out some of her juices and give her a little taste of herself. No matter which route you take, I'd advise giving her a loving kiss before or afterwards. Now then, I'll say feel free to comment and vote, and if the guys and gals here give me enough good reviews, I may write a second one.

Lawliet
Lawliet
9 Followers
12