Oral Show Offs

Story Info
The saving of a good friend's marriage!
2.4k words
4.29
42.4k
8
0

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/21/2022
Created 06/03/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A story about saving a friend's marriage!

--

Dusty was out by the pool one warm afternoon sunbathing when his neighbor and friend George stopped by. George live a few blocks away and had known Dusty for several years.

After the usual greetings, George sat on the chaise lounge Adjacent to Dusty. Christy walked out in her usual topless state and said, "Hi George! How are you?"

George looked up and smiled at Christy and said, "great now Christy! You are such a showoff!"

Dusty said, "That's just the way we are George. You might see almost anything around here!"

Christy asked George if he wanted a drink or anything. He said, "Yes, maybe a Screwdriver if you have one. That would be great!"

Christy said, "Sure I do" and scampered off through the sliding glass doors.

George looked back to Dusty and said, "Man! You are so fucking lucky to have a wife that is so hot like that Dusty! How in the hell did you ever meet her?"

Dusty said, "Just lucky, I guess George. When I met Christy I was very straightforward about being an exhibitionist with her. She told me she loved to be nude at home and topless every chance she gets. We hooked up, and the rest is history. Your just lucky I had shorts on out here when you walked around the corner! I am the same way.

About that time Christy came back out with George's Screwdriver and said, "There you go dude!" She turned to Dusty and said, "Honey, I'll be back later, I have to go to the store for some things, OK?

Dusty said, "OK baby, wear your seatbelt ok?"

Christy said, "You know I always do and I know you'll never stop reminding me to."

"Listen, Dusty" George said. Can I ask you for some advice?"

Dusty replied, "Sure, shoot!"

"I have never been lonelier in my marriage. I don't know what's wrong with Cindy. I mean we have sex a couple times a week but she won't give me head anymore. Says she just doesn't like it. What can I do?"

Dusty thought about the question for a minute and asked George, "Did she ever?"

George replied, "YES! When we first got together Cindy gave me head all the time but she just lost interest in it about a year ago."

Dusty said, "George? Do you eat her pussy much?"

"No I really don't. She always said I wasn't doing it right and she just couldn't cum that way."

Dusty replied, "Well, there's your problem George, see, you are asking her to suck your cock and probably swallow too but you aren't getting her off that way! She's feeling left out of the best orgasms of her life while you are asking her for yours!"

George thought about it a minute and said, "Dusty, you are right I guess. But I just can't get her to cum that way. I have looked online and found some pointers but they just don't make sense to me. Can you offer an old friend some pointers?"

Dusty said, "I'll do better than that George, I'll show you!"

George was shocked but intrigued. He said, "When....How?"

"Tonight after dinner, be here about 8PM ok? Christy is such a showoff anyway, she would enjoy me giving her a good orgasm in front of you. All you have to do then is go home to Cindy and apply what you've learned!"

George exclaimed, "Damn Dusty! You'd do that for me? Are you sure? Don't you need to ask Christy first?"

Dusty replied, "Nope! Not even! I know my baby! She would be glad to do it, no problem!"

George excused himself and said "I'll see you at 8 then.

--

Christy arrived back home at about 6PM and Dusty helped her with the groceries. As they sat the groceries on the kitchen counter, Dusty told Christy about his promise to George.

Christy turned to Dusty and said, "See? That's why I love you so much! Not only are you the best husband in the world, you give me so much pleasure AND you are great friend to do this for George! I Love You!

She kissed Dusty the way she always does, like she was trying to crawl inside his mouth. Dusty loved her kisses almost as much as he loved Christy!

After dinner, as Dusty was washing the dishes, Christy hugged him from the back, her full breasts pushing her very hard nipples into his back. She said, "I am going to get ready for tonight love."

She kissed Dusty's back the way she does and walked off towards the bed room. She hopped in the shower and got cleaned up. She felt Dusty opening the door and crawling into the shower with her. He took the washrag and soap from her, turned her around and began washing her back. Moving lower, he washed her round ass and slipped the washrag between her cheeks.

Christy moaned as he washed around her ass hole and held her to him. She could feel his cock pressing into her from the rear as he held her but they both knew they needed to wait because they had to be ready in a few minutes.

At precisely 8PM, the doorbell rang. Dusty walked down the foyer and opened the door.

"George, he said, Good to see you again, Come in!"

As they seated themselves in the living room, George on the love seat and Dusty on the couch, Christy came in with some Iced tea.

Christy looked wonderful! She had chosen a pale yellow tank top which was obscenely shear and of course a clear view of her beautiful "C" cup breasts! To complement that, she wore a Yellow thong that was cut low in the front to just above the cleft of her pussy.

As Christy bent to give Dusty his tea, George got the wonderful view of her beautiful round ass with just the top of the thong showing. She gave George his tea and sat down next to her husband.

Christy looked at George and said coyly, "So Dusty tells me you need help with your oral skills George."

"I do" George stammered.

"Well, you have come to the right place George! Dusty is absolutely fantastic at bring me off with his fingers and mouth! I always know that I WILL have an orgasm with him because he won't allow me not to!" She laughed.

"Well, I appreciate this guys", George said with a slight blush.

As they all sat and drank the iced tea, they talked about the technique Dusty always used to bring Christy to an explosive orgasm. Dusty warned George that Christy always made a big mess when she came. "She was most likely to spray my face when she cums!"

George was astounded at this because he'd only seen it in pornos, never in real life!

Dusty got up and grabbed a towel from the compartment under the coffee table and spread it at Christy's feet under the front of the couch. He then scooted the ottoman over near Christy's left side and patted it, saying sit here George so you can see everything.

George moved over and sat on the ottoman. Dusty then took Christy's hands and helped her to the edge of the couch. She crossed her arms in front of her and lifted the tank top off and over her head.

Dusty got down on the floor between Christy's knees and started kissing her legs, her thighs. Nipping her skin and gently licking and biting her. Christy leaned back and moaned. She instinctively opened her legs to Dusty and obviously surrendered her everything to him. She knew what was coming and it would soon be her!

Dusty loved giving her oral more than anything and he really loved her very unusually wet pussy. He nuzzled closer to her panty-clad pussy and licked her through the panties. He told George, "Never get in a hurry George. That is rule number 1!" He continued to bite her and lick her through the panties for a few minutes.

Christy was already moaning and her panties were soaked from her juices and from Dusty's spit. He gently pulled the panties to one side and lightly kissed her pussy. She jumped a little when she felt the direct contact. Dusty gently probed her inner lips to taste her fully and was rewarded with a mouthful of Christy's creamy juice. He swallowed and continued for another minute or two. Christy, by this time was moaning loudly.

Dusty grabbed the sides of her thong and pulled it down and off her legs as she raised her ass off the couch.

She glanced over at George who was squirming on the ottoman and showing a full blown boner in his shorts. She told George, Hey, you don't have to be miserable George. If you want to masturbate, it's perfectly fine with us.

George replied, "I would love to, thanks".

Dusty reached behind him in the coffee table and handed George a small towel.

George released his cock from his shorts and started stroking it as he intently watched Dusty and every move he made.

Dusty was now sucking Christy's outer lips hard, pulling them into his mouth, stretching them. He knew how Christy reacted when he did this. He would suck them hard and pull them into his mouth and then release them, slowly licking and kissing. Then he would go lower and gather some juices from Christy's opening, working his way back up to her clit. He rubbed his tongue across her clit and then withdrew it. Kissing, licking, and moaning into her pussy as he ate her.

It had already been about 30 minutes since Dusty started eating Christy and he wasn't even close to a finish line yet. He obviously planned on this being very good for her and a great lesson for George!

Christy was becoming impatient now. She was moaning and pumping her pelvis into Dusty's face. He knew what she wanted and he knew how to give it to her....but not yet! He grabbed her ankles and pushed them back towards her shoulders and sank his tongue into the cleft of her ass. Licking gently around Christy's asshole tasting her, teasing her.

Christy was nearly thrashing! She grabbed Dusty's head and pulled him into her ass screaming "eat me, you son of a bitch!"

Dusty knew where she was at now and drove his tongue into her asshole hard. He pointed his tongue and drove it inside as far as he could! He knew Christy loved this but to him, this was a selfish move! He wanted to taste her asshole, to get his perverted tongue as deep inside it as he could! "Mmmmm", he said.

Not forgetting what he was after, he slid two wet fingers inside Christy's Pussy and started to massage her G-Spot by lifting his fingers up just behind the spongy pleasure center of her pussy.

George was watching all this and had a confused look on his face. He had stopped stroking his own cock now and was intently watching Dusty's manipulations of Christy's pussy.

While still rubbing Christy's G-Spot, Dusty looked at George and said, "See how my fingers are? There is a dime sized spot up there just behind her pubic bone. It's known as her G-Spot and it will make her very excited! I am bending my fingers up and rubbing it with them, kind like this! Dusty pulled his wet fingers out and made a two finger 'come here' motion, replacing them right away.

Dusty then went back don on her while massaging her G-Spot. He was licking harder now directly on her clit, sucking her lips and clit into his hungry mouth.

Christy was humping pretty hard now and the wetness was just flowing out of her. She knew she was in for a huge orgasm from Dusty's attention and the fact that George was watching it all!

Dusty decided it was time for Christy to scream so he applied even more pressure to her G-Spot and licked her clit harder and harder, dragging his rough taste buds directly across her swollen clit. He could feel Christy's pussy throbbing and tightening around his fingers! She was almost there and he was not letting up this time!

Christy Screamed so loud she scared herself and her orgasm hit hard! Dusty was still licking her as she allowed herself to relax and cum completely! Screaming "I Love You Dusty!" over and over, she sprayed his mouth and face with her thick girl cum, coating his mouth with it. But he wouldn't stop! He just kept up the pressure! She knew if she came again, what would happen! And she did! She started cumming again, clenching down, spasming against Dusty! Suddenly he literally snatched his fingers out and her bladder spasmed, spraying urine into Dusty's face and mouth.

Dusty still didn't stop! He just kept licking her clit and swallowing all her juices and pee!

About this time, George also moaned and came. He grabbed the towel and caught the mess nearly falling off the ottoman in the process.

Dusty grabbed yet another towel and helped Christy clean up all that his mouth had missed. She was exhausted! She looked like a wet baby doll laid back on the couch as she was, breathing hard and trying to open her eyes. She had nearly passed out during that last orgasm!

Dusty looked over at George and said, "Well? Do you think you learned anything useful?"

George, still breathing hard replied, "Yes! I learned everything I need to know to make my wife cum, I believe! I'll bet if I do that for her tonight, she'll decide that giving me head isn't so much to ask for after all!"

Christy sat up and said, "George, if she also needs instruction, I'll be glad to show her some pointers! Dusty say's I am the best ever!"

"She IS absolutely the best but I am not sure if most women could match her technique! Dusty replied.

George left shortly after that and Dusty and Christy just snuggled on the couch. Christy looked over her shoulder at Dusty and said, "What about you baby??

Dusty replied, "In the morning? Go to sleep, my love,...go to sleep and relax baby."