Oral Show Offs Ch. 03

Story Info
The Invitation.
1.2k words
4.23
19.5k
2
0

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/21/2022
Created 06/03/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 03: The Invitation

--

Dusty was just back from cleaning the pool skimmer in the back yard when the phone rang. He reached the phone on the kitchen wall first and answered it saying "hello?"

It was George on the other end. He said, "Dusty! Hey do you guys have plans tonight?"

"Nope, nothing, just hanging out here I guess, what's up?"

George said, "Well, Cindy and I have been practicing all the oral techniques that you and Christy taught us and we wanted to invite you over for a demonstration! Would you like that?"

Dusty said, "Sure! What Time?...7? OK See you then!" He hung up the phone and stared at it for a second thinking.."Hmmm...wow!"

Christy came into the kitchen in her usual toplessness. Dusty said, "You'll never guess who that was!"

"Who?", Christy asked.

"It was George and Cindy asking us over at 7 for a demonstration of everything we taught them!"

Christy said, "Wow! Sounds like a lot of fun! Do we get to play too?"

"Of course silly!" Dusty said. "You don't think I'm going to watch people sucking each other off and not do something do you?"

"Not my Dusty! No way!" Christy said.

At 7PM on the nose, Dusty rang the doorbell at George and Cindy's house. Cindy opened the door, totally nude! "Hi guys! C'mon in! We are ready. Want something to drink?"

Christy said, "Sure! Whatever you have is fine!"

Dusty echoed Christy.

Christy and Dusty walked into the living room where George was watching a home made movie of himself and Cindy. In the scene, Cindy was riding George cowgirl style with his cock buried in her ass.

Dusty cleared his throat to get George's attention and said, "Hi George!"

George turned and said, "Isn't Cindy something? I mean she has really turned into a nympho!"

Not even turning the video off, George sat back and patted the cushion next to him as Cindy came in with the drinks. She sat down thigh to thigh with her husband.

There wasn't any usual small talk just about how much they appreciated Dusty and Christy for opening new horizons for them and wanted to show it.

Christy said, "And how are you going to do that, Cindy?"

Cindy replied, "By showing you what we have learned! You guys wanna watch?"

"Absolutely! You know we do, Cindy! We are always in the mood for live porn!

Dusty and I love watching just as much as showing off!"

Dusty was in agreement and heartily accepted the invitation as Cindy put her drink down and wrapped her fingers around George's cock and began stroking him. George leaned over and started kissing Cindy deeply as only those in love do.

Christy had begun to remove her clothes and Dusty was already nude with an erection. They sat and watched as George kissed Cindy and kneaded her tits. He then got down on the floor and started kissing her legs open. He was kissing and licking Cindy's legs as they parted. Her pussy was glistening wet already as he made his way to it.

Dusty was masturbating Christy and she was stroking Dusty's cock.

Soon, George had moved into Cindy's open legs and started licking her gently around her lips and below her clit but not touching it yet. He massaged her vulva with his fingers as he teased her with his tongue. In a few minutes he stopped and stood up, his cock pointing at Cindy's mouth. She took him in and simply swallowed his cock in one motion all the way in.

"Wow" said Christy. "You HAVE been practicing, haven't you?"

Cindy just nodded as she sucked her husband. She took slow, deep and deliberate strokes as she engulfed him over and over. She massaged his balls and raked her nails over them as she sucked him.

George wasn't going to last long like this, that's for sure. His head was tilting back and he was moaning as Cindy swallowed him.

Cindy wet her middle finger with saliva and coated George's asshole with it, massaging his ass with her spit. She sat him back down on the couch and got back between his legs. She kissed his balls sucking each, in turn into her mouth. She slobbered all over him as she worked. Then she lifted his legs and pushed them back. She buried her face in his ass and started rimming him. George moaned loudly and his hips were rising and falling.

After a few minutes of this, Cindy again wet a finger and slid it into George's ass as she again swallowed his cock. George was ready! His cock swelled and his balls were pulled up tight as Cindy sucked him. He started to groan and Cindy sped up her up and down motions. George exploded in Cindy's mouth as she swallowed his cum. She kept sucking until his balls were empty.

Cindy sat up and smiled, knowing that she had put on a great show! Christy was licking up the mess Dusty had made on his stomach when he saw George cum in Cindy's mouth. There was cum all over him!

George then got back on the floor and pulled Cindy towards the edge. She moaned as George literally attacked her pussy hard and fast! He was sucking directly on her clit and rubbing his tongue over it. He had inserted two fingers in her and was massaging her G Spot with them in the C'mere, C'mere motion Dusty had shown him. Cindy was laid back enjoying every second of this, her new lover, her husband, rediscovered!

Christy wasn't to be left out either! She had mounted Dusty's cock sitting on him reverse cowgirl so she could see the action. Her copious flow of juice was already dripping off Dusty's balls as he reached under to gather some for a taste.

Moans had filled the room as had the aroma of sex in the air. Cindy was sort of squealing, short squeals as George attended to her inventively. He had learned what a miraculous organ a woman's pussy really was. He had learned how to bring Cindy to an intense orgasm with his fingers and mouth!

Cindy, now squealing more and more was signaling the approach of an earthquake in her womb. George really intensified his attention on her G-Spot and clit. Cindy screamed so loudly that the neighbors may have heard her and came in a huge wave. Her stomach muscles tensed and clenched as her abdomen "Rolled" in a pleasure wave of orgasm. George knew better than to stop!

As George continued, Cindy followed suit and continued to cum again and a third time before George released her from heaven and slowly subsided his attentions. His face was a mess!

About that time Christy and Dusty came together as she bounced on his lap. There was a puddle under them as "Christy's Niagara Falls Pussy" sprayed everywhere! She slid off Dusty's cock and lowered her pretty face to clean up the mess she had made on his lap and groin. The breathing was ragged in the room. People were panting and George had another hard on!

Christy and Dusty were amazed at how two little lessons had taught George and Cindy so much! How a dull, sad sex life between them had been awakened and literally "Switched on" their friends!

They couldn't leave George in the state he was in either! That's another story!