Oral Vixen Liberates

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I finally pulled myself away, saliva and cum lacing from his mushroom head to my mouth still, and I turned to Laura to see her and Stacy entwined just a few feet away, fingers deep into each other's pussies, totally enraptured by the show. Laura glowed in lust and satisfaction.

"I think that was the hottest thing I have ever seen," Laura panted as she reached over to wipe some of Antonio's cum off of my face. She inserted her fingers into her mouth and sucked it off.

"Me too," Stacy said in disbelief. "That was so fucking hot. For a guy who has never sucked a cock before, that was a masterful effort."

"I'll say," Antonio sighed. He lazily reached down to his thick mocha cock, gleaming in the moonlight from saliva and cum, and started to stroke himself again.

"A masterful performance worthy of an encore," Laura said. "But first, your applause," she said as she pulled me forward and licked the remaining cum off my face with Stacy's help. When they were done, the two of them guided me back up to the edge of the hot-tub where they took turns sucking my engorged cock and licking my balls until I squeezed out probably the most intense orgasm of my existence onto their faces and into their hungry mouths. Watching these two beautiful women lustily servicing my cock with the deepest of passion, periodically looking over to Antonio who watched it all with a smile on his face while he stroked his gorgeous cock back to life in preparation for my encore performance, was a transformative sexual moment for me.

Laura, Stacy, Antonio and I spent many hours that night, and many nights of the next couple of years, enjoying each other and exploring our sexualities. I will forever be grateful to my Laura for guiding me down the path of liberation and away from the contraints of puritanical society that would have prevented me from ever experiencing the joys of sucking a gorgeous cock.

12