Orally Yours

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Kinxx
Kinxx
84 Followers

"I was hoping I was wrong but apparently Rachel wants to have her disgusting sexual needs looked after more than she wants to be married to me so I guess what I'm doing is dropping off a suitcase of her stuff. She can come by any time in the next two days to get the rest and then I'm changing the locks. Tell her my lawyer will be serving her with divorce papers in the next few days."

The more he said, the redder his face got and I was getting worried he was going to have a heart attack right on my front porch but he kept it together, set down the suitcase, got in his car and drove away.

When I turned back to Rachel, she was sitting on the couch with tears rolling down her face. "I knew when I first came over that it could come to this but at first I just needed to know what it felt like and once I did, I wanted to feel it as often as I could."

"It's ok," I said as I sat beside her, "try not to cry, maybe you can still work things out with Harold."

"I'm not crying because I'm upset, I'm crying because I'm relieved. I feel like a whole load has been taken away and I'm free."

Now I wasn't that old but I knew now wasn't the time to pursue the thought of a whole load being taken away so I held her until she'd stopped crying.

"I don't want to put you on the spot but can I stay here tonight until I can find a place to go tomorrow?" she said hopefully.

"Certainly you can stay in the spare bedroom tonight. It's the least I can do for you."

I'd pretty much given up on tasting her pussy that night but within 15 minutes of us going to our respective beds I heard my bedroom door open and felt the sheets move as her naked body slid in beside mine. If she was upset about her breakup with Harold, it didn't last long because in another 10 minutes her pussy was once again wonderfully positioned over my face and I'd already eaten her to at least 4 orgasms. Usually by then she'd roll to the side and stroke me until I came so I was totally surprised when she lifted off my face and moved down to straddle my hips.

"I hope you don't mind," she said with a sultry smile, "it might seem strange but I couldn't bring myself to have sex with you while Harold & I were still together but now that he's told me we're through..."

As she said the word "through" she slowly slid her hot, wet pussy fully onto my throbbing cock.

Her pussy wasn't as tight as Sandy's but I quickly realized she knew exactly how to move and work her muscles to give both of us the most pleasure. It wasn't long before I was shooting spurt after spurt of my cum into her and it wasn't long after that that she realized just how fast a younger guy can get hard again. We finally fell asleep about 3am, both of us sexually drained and totally satisfied. Thankfully I didn't work Saturdays so when we woke up we were quite willing and able to pick up where we left off.

Later in the day we had a long talk about where things were going with us and I was somewhat relieved when she said that she wasn't looking for a relationship with me and knew that Sandy & I were an item but suggested that she'd be quite willing for me to keep eating her pussy if I wanted to. By Tuesday she'd already been served the promised divorce papers, retained her own lawyer and by the next week the divorce was almost worked out.

Sandy got home on Sunday night and came to see me before going home. At first she was quite shocked to see her mom at my place but seeing as there wasn't any way to keep her from finding out, both of us explained what had happened. Initially she was both hurt and mad but after we were done talking and she'd thought about it a bit she said that while she didn't like it, having experienced the joy of oral sex she understood how much her mom could want it and forgave me for cheating on her.

Things stayed pretty much status quo for the next couple of weeks. Her mom had moved in with a friend of hers until she could find a place of her own, Sandy and I were quickly falling in love with each other and she was spending more time with me than at home. All that changed the next Saturday morning. I'd just gotten out of the shower when the doorbell rang. I grabbed my housecoat and opened the door only to find Sandy standing there with a suitcase in hand and I could tell she'd been crying.

After she'd come inside, she told me her dad had found out that it was me that she was seeing and told her that he'd already kicked one slut out of his house and she was going to be the second to be leaving. We'd already discussed her moving in with me but had held off because of her dad but now that he'd found out and kicked her out she hoped that the offer to move in was still open. As she told me all this I could see her watching me, trying so see what my reaction was to the news and hoping it would be positive. When I smiled and told her I'd love to have her live with me I could almost see the tension drain from her body and she pretty much collapsed against me on the couch. The sex that night was wonderful and we both drifted off to sleep not only satisfied but happier than either of us had been in a long time.

A month passed so quickly I hardly realized it and our life together was going beautifully. While not as experienced as her mom, she was an amazing lover that was willing to try anything at least once which led to some amazing anal sex not only with me in her ass but her fucking me with one of our growing collection of toys.

The next shock was mine when I came home from work one night to find both her and her mom there and a great smelling supper on the table. Sandy wasn't the best cook (I did most of the cooking) but just like sex she was a quick learner and obviously her mom had helped a lot with this meal. I was curious as to why her mom was over but figured I'd they'd tell me sooner or later so we had a great but somewhat quiet dinner with some wine, dessert (with some more wine) and then sat in the living room and had yet some more wine. The third bottle was almost empty when Sandy decided to start telling me what was happening. I could tell she was nervous and looking at Rachel I could see she was pretty nervous too.

It took about 20 minutes and a few more glasses of wine to get it all out but what it finally came down to was this... Rachel had been talking to Sandy the previous week and said she had a couple of problems - the first was that she needed to find somewhere else to live as her friend was moving in with her boyfriend and giving up the apartment. The second was she was in oral sex withdrawal, hadn't been able to find a boyfriend and didn't want to pick up a stranger so she wondered if Sandy would mind if she 'borrowed' my mouth and tongue every so often to keep her satisfied. Sandy said she'd been totally blown away by the suggestion and had a screaming fight with her mom. It took a few days before they started talking to each other again and now Sandy wanted to know if it would be ok for her mom to move into the spare bedroom.

"Sure, I don't see that as a problem but what about your mom's 'other' problem" I replied.

"Well," said Sandy looking back and forth between her mom and I, "we talked about that too and I finally decided that as long as it was just oral sex and didn't interfere with our sex life then I could live with it if you were ok with it."

Holy shit...you could have pushed me over with a feather I was so surprised. They told me later that the look on my face was quite interesting as I worked my way through what had been said. After what felt like a few minutes I looked at Sandy and said, "Sandy, I love you and don't want anything to split us up but if I can love you, you can love me and I can have two pussy's to eat then I'm all for it!"

Kinxx
Kinxx
84 Followers
12