Orange

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He recognised it all right! The sudden stiffening of her body, followed by a series of shudders and a surge of wetness plus the sound of agitated and tinkling bells.

"Mmmphh, mmphh."

Did she mean him to stop. Stuart knew that, much as he would very much like to come in Miss Erikson's mouth, it would be torture indeed if she kept tonguing his glans after he had come. If he, rather than she, was tied up and with Miss Erikson sucking him and still sucking him after he had come. Her tongue gently but persistently rubbing over his now so tender and extra sensitive knob. Perhaps Mr Marksan there instructing her, taking pleasure in revenge for Stuart's photographs.

"No keep doing that, just keep licking young Levine's knob and massaging his balls. Don't stop. Not so fun now, eh Levine? And she's not going to stop until you come again - and, drooping like that, it is not going to be soon! Meanwhile I shall apply myself to Miss Erikson."

Most likely what he was now doing to Miss Erikson's clitoris was just the same. Torture for her! He ceased his licking and retreated.

She was still wriggling but her so exposed sex looked even more swollen and wet than it had before. Just so ready for an erection to go in - and Stuart's was certainly still ready.

But first the candle. Stuart had not forgotten that. He rather liked the idea of seeing what a penis looked like when it went in. Of course he would watch himself entering but it would be interesting to see things a little closer to, indeed a little more detached. He moved across the room to the candle and pulled it from its holder. The hidden, bulbous, penis shaped end was certainly impressive. He held the candle against his own erection and looked at himself in the mirror. It did make his cock look rather small and thin in comparison! What would it be like to have a cock that big? Not easy for the girls to suck, so perhaps best to be his size!

The candle was smooth and waxy. Stuart sat on the settee and looked at Miss Erikson's sex and at the candle. Would it really go in - he was sure it already had at least once before either by Miss Erikson's own hand or that of Mr Marksan. Perhaps it formed a regular part of their play or was it reserved for her use when Mr Marksan was 'unavailable?' It was amusing to think it was perhaps Miss Erikson's secret which Mr Marksan did not know about. Certainly exciting to think of Miss Erikson using it alone.

Stuart touched the candle's round head to her opening. It still looked very big - too big - but equally the bulbous, acorn shape did look just the job for pushing open the soft wet flesh, easing it into a bigger round shape. A little push and Miss Erikson was squirming at her bonds. Presumably she was quite unsure what was invading her - was it Stuart's penis or something else? Would the size and hardness give it away?

Absolutely fascinating. He could imagine just how much his friends' would like to see this! But it was for him alone: not even Miss Erikson could see. Could any man be as 'big' as the candle? He knew Mr Marksan was not. He had seen his erection through the window and one of the photographs showed it very clearly.

Almost to his surprise, as he pushed, the candle end slipped steadily in. the nurses undoubtedly 'sopping' flesh yielding, until the whole knob was hidden. Quite something to see her sensitive flesh stretched around the candle. Stuart kept pushing and the candle kept on moving. The bells were certainly tinkling!

Unable to easily push further, Stuart withdrew the candle and then pushed again. In and out, a simulated intercourse. Wonderful to see and, seemingly, wonderful for Miss Erikson to feel. Her oval sex so stretched out around it, such an enormous thing to be in her body - in a hole he just did not possess. The movement was certainly not leaving any of her sensitive flesh unmoved. All at once the muscles of her thighs were aquiver; Stuart could see the movement, see the shaking. Was this another orgasm - caused by him? He rather thought so!

He liked seeing just how warm, slick and wet the candle had become particularly knowing the same was about to happen to his erection. Another few in and outs and Stuart knew it was, finally, time. He had toyed and played around enough. It had been great.

So, this was it! Not a nervous little fumble in the dark with a girlfriend in the back seat of a car - or something like that. His virginity was about to be lost in quite a spectacular - or at least rather unusual way.

Stuart stood and looked down at the bound girl. Just seeing her like that was so exciting. His hand moved his penis. Wonderful to be wanking not to a picture but to the real thing and not just a sneaked glance through a window: there she was, feet from him, naked, bound and unseeing. That was quite something in itself, being able to stare close to and wank.

He knelt on the settee between her thighs and of course she felt him there. Could feel his bare flesh against hers and must have known what was now coming. Despite her bindings she could still move a little and Stuart felt pressure from her thighs on his knees, perhaps urging him on. She knew she was about to be invaded by young Stuart, about to feel his erection penetrate her, feel his youthful enthusiasm and, yes, feel the spurting of a young man's semen. She probably knew or guessed she was his first.

Should he line himself up or lie on her and then wriggle into position? He chose the former. Stuart wanted to see himself entering her body. Just like with the candle - albeit not as big. He brought himself close to her. Helpless she could do nothing to prevent him - nothing to prevent him touching and slipping into her hot and wet vagina - even if she had wanted to.

The touch! Penis making contact with wet, warm flesh.

The push! Penis actually in wet, warm flesh.

The sight! Penis half disappeared into wet, warm flesh!

Carefully Stuart let himself down on Miss Erikson. Remarkable to feel her body warm and soft against his. More and more contact until he was lying right on her, breast to breast, groin to groin, quite amazing to be conscious just how close he was - close and naked. But of course it was all so much more intimate than that. Not only was he lying naked on the school nurse's naked body but his penis was inside her; up inside her body; they were copulating with their sexes joined just as if man and wife or, certainly, just as she and Mr Marksan did.

He did not have to move. Miss Erikson's wriggling was more than enough stimulation. Stuart was in no hurry. This was bliss!

But he did move after a little while - indeed he did! Instead of his own hand moving up and down the skin of his erection he felt the comfortable, wet sliding of an aroused woman. His penis was making its way to and fro inside Miss Erikson; back and forth, in and out, slip sliding away! And, of course, he could go all the way in until his balls were pressed against her before he pulled back and they swung free. Amazing to think how far his knob was penetrating her body.

Of course his movements made the bells tinkle. A steady sound as he ploughed away at the restrained woman, steadily building himself towards his climax.

There below him her face - still blindfolded. Miss Erikson's face with her lovely fair hair around it. Did he dare, did he dare apply his lips to hers? No chance of French kissing - not with the orange gag stretching her mouth: but their lips could touch. He had not thought of doing it earlier: they were not lovers after all. This was about sex pure and simple!

Stuart did well, really well. So many young lads ejaculate almost as soon as they enter their first girl. The sheer excitement (and the warmth and wetness) sets them off like so many animals in the field. Stuart's steady build up had helped and so, most probably, did his almost complete control over Miss Erikson. He could pause and let himself 'relax' a little. But inevitably enthusiasm got the better of him sooner rather than later.

All of a moment Stuart knew he needed to push away and push away hard. It was not just the sound of little bells but a real wet slapping sound that came to his ears as he, pretty much, rammed himself at Miss Erikson, in, out, in, out and then wow! wow! wow! the wonderful spasm as his semen shot from his penis up into Miss Erikson. One, two, three... eight times! Not just shot from his penis but, importantly, up and into Miss Erikson. The thought so adding to the feeling.

Chest heaving, panting and gasping, Stuart Levine had come - had taken the school nurse!

There was no hurry to leave her little 'nest' and Stuart just lay there basking in the feeling and knowledge of what he had done, her warm flesh against his body. It was only when he slipped out of his own accord did he stand and survey the ground.

Miss Erikson as bound and spread as before; her pudenda swollen and wet but with a difference. Leaking from her now slightly open vagina was a certain fluid, a certain swirly, creamy, translucent fluid. Not enough to run out and down onto the settee but enough to be noticeable. Stuart knew Mr Marksan would notice all right, especially when he artistically placed the candle on the settee, pointing with its penis end right at Miss Erikson's now obviously used sexual entrance. It amused the lad to point out the obvious. Stuart Levine had come, had ejaculated. That was his 'stuff.' Not too soon over Miss Erikson's breasts, not too soon over her bottom or too soon in her mouth but absolutely in the proper place - and there was the evidence.

A bit rubbing it in; a bit rubbing Mr Marksan's nose in the power Stuart had over him and Miss Erikson? Perhaps - but Stuart wanted to make it abundantly clear this intercourse was going to be, by no means, the only example. Young Stuart Levine would return - young Stuart Levine would 'come' again!

Dressed, Stuart turned for the door leaving Miss Erikson both bound and gaping - really open for Mr Marksan. In Stuart's head the sound of tinkling bells. He was sure in future, rather like the case of Pavlov's dog that Mr Marksan had mentioned in class one day, at just that particular sound he would find himself instantly becoming erect. Did it do the same for Mr Marksan?

Not a word passed between the men as Stuart went out of the door and Mr Marksan went in. Mr Marksan had been waiting. They simply passed. Two men - yes, Stuart now felt himself a man - just passing but sharing the same woman. The sight that would greet Mr Marksan would leave him in no doubt at what Stuart had done to his girl. Stuart smiled. It would not be the only time.