Orange Card Dare Game

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jetson9
jetson9
95 Followers

But now the song was coming to an end, again, and I didn't think that I could get away with another re-start, though when I think back I wonder if I could have just set it on infinite repeat and continued the session for a couple hours.

When the song ended, Marie removed the blindfold and said, "Ta da. That had to be worth 10 points." We all agreed it was.

All told she had been on the table for just over eight minutes, but in that time she created the most memorable erotic experience that I could have ever imagined and one that I think about to this day six years later.

We continue to get together with Sam and Diane from time to time, and we still play flashing games sometimes, but not every time. And although we have had some fun evenings, we have never swapped partners and never will.

Marie was recently out of town for a five days and when she returned we were having a couple drinks and catching up when she asked me if I had pleasured myself while she was out of town. "Absolutely!" I replied.

"What did you think about while you were doing it?" she asked.

"I thought about you," I replied. But she didn't believe me.

Well Marie, it was true, and after all these years I decided to sit down and document the event that I think about more than any other when I am alone and missing you and feeling a little horny.

I hope you like reading it and reliving it as much as I enjoyed writing it and reliving it.

I love you.

jetson9
jetson9
95 Followers
12