Orange County Personal Trainer

Story Info
She's a fitness trainer - & secretly submissive.
17.2k words
4.2
50.8k
5

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 08/29/2017
Created 07/14/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Orange County: Personal Trainer

* In order to understand the plot, you have to read this as a continuation of Orange County: The Personal Trainer. These are stories in a series set in various locations in Orange County, Southern California, involving professionals like therapists, trainers, real estate agents, doctors and journalists and their sexual encounters, affairs, romances, flings, etc. Jon is an ex- personal fitness trainer and Veronica is a super model who is herself in the business of fitness training. They meet at a gym, one thing leads to another and she consents to a heavy S and M relationship with him. They both have their egos and wills. Who will come out on top? Is it more than just lust?

*

Newport Beach, California

Never in her life would she have believed or imagined that she was becoming addicted to sex with a master/slave theme and to a man like Jon, a man who was self-absorbed, sexist, cocky, arrogant and a bit mean. Veronica was putting away her gym shorts and sports bra top, heading for the showers at the health club where she worked, a very upscale one in Newport Beach. To the outward eye, she was just another aspiring actress in California, a blonde supermodel with brains, a bit pampered but hard-working. She had come from the stages of theaters in Montreal Canada to find work as an actress in where else but Hollywood and Los Angeles. She was living in a small beach home in Newport Beach, overlooking the ocean. Since she met Jon, her life was turned upside down.

At the gym where she herself called home, she had already met Hollywood types who assured her they could land her a job on a film or a soap opera. One Mediterranean looking man, possibly Italian, with bronze skin and a bodybuilder, attempted to convince her to get into soft core erotic films. She had refused this offer and others, knowing that these men had a lusty agenda. They wanted her for her body. And now, she had already consented to be Jon's plaything. There was no turning back. Now, any other man who offered her the thrill of being in films and having hot sex was not interesting. She was becoming more and more obsessed with Jon. She walked into the showers, taking off her clothes and grabbing her towel. She made sure no one was around. She walked into the shower room.

As she showered and soaped her creamy white flesh, the water spraying over her as she turned sensually, she thought of him and instantly felt aroused. She wanted to touch herself right there and then and finger her pussy. She knew it would be indiscreet to do so because anyone could hear her or another woman might come into the shower rooms and see her. She closed her eyes. She imagined John walking into the shower with her, fully nude, his brown body glistening wet. He came up from behind her, putting his hands over her breasts, playing with her nipples and pinching them while he grinned. She moaned and began to move side to side, as if dancing with him. His cock was becoming hard and rubbed up against her ass and thighs. They were both moving slowly as if in a rhythm. She cupped the side of his face as he leaned down to kiss her. He devoured her with his kisses, using a lascivious tongue, while his hands moved down her sides and took hold of her hips.

He turned her around to face him and they shared another very passionate kiss. Time began to move with a slow cadence, and a soft steam began to appear. It made the temperature in the shower hotter and aroused them even more. Face to face, their bodies pressed against each other, they were silent as they breathed hard and heavily, both of them yearning for the feel of their bodies joined as one. She wanted to feel his pelvic thrusts and his cock delving into her pussy again and again, making her orgasm like never before. He grinned and at her and he kissed her again, dipping her, making her arch her back and throw her head back as if in a tango dance. When he pulled her back to him, he slapped her.

Veronica did not mind this and was aroused. He walked around her in the shower, surveying her body up and down as if he were inspecting cattle. He had a hard look in his face and a grin that spoke of wicked pleasures to come. Her erotic fantasy had no sound, save for the sound of running water in the shower, but their voices were mute and their movements deliberately slow as if to arouse her further, like watching a soft core erotic film. But there was nothing "soft" about what John did next.

One strong hand was on her ass, gripping it and lifting her whole body up. He held her firmly in place and he began to fuck her in a standing position. His brown cock slipped into her pink pussy with ease, and he thrust slowly, trying not to hurt her. His cock was long and big, and he shifted them against the wall so they can have more support. Her back was against the wall and she kept looking over his shoulder as if seeing that someone was staring at them. His cock penetrated her pussy, and they both grinded against each other slowly and in a rhythm that seemed hypnotic and sensuous, as if they had forever to do this. Her hair was in disarray as he began to penetrate more fiercely, their bodies now bumping and grinding, their bodies in heat, their faces contorting with maximum pleasure.

In a sudden jolt of pleasure she threw her head back and slammed her hand against the shower walls. He continued to fuck her with greater intensity, unbearable pleasure overwhelming them both. He put her down on the shower floor again and he took her fiercely by the waist, pulling her to him. He was now sliding his cock into her again, and it stayed hard for a long time. He thrust into her pussy from behind and his hips slammed against her, a clapping noise echoing in the shower room. He held her possessively by her breasts and bit her neck and kissed her neck. By now, she was in a wild state of sexual abandon, letting herself go, crying out in her orgasm.

From her bag a cell phone rang, and its timbre, loud and echoing in the shower rooms, startled her, like an alarm just went off and her feverish fantasy came to a sudden end. She remembered she had been showering for too long now. Her cell was ringing persistently and she knew that had to be her next client.

TWO

She hated driving to Anaheim during rush hour but she had no way of getting around it. Her next clients, Marcus and Tia, were a black couple who owned their own ad agency and working from an office and being constantly motionless, they figured they'd hire a private fitness trainer like good old Veronica North to do the job. They had been her clients for only about a month and they were progressing well. Veronica noted how their posture had improved, their spines were straighter and they were now developing a tighter body. But there was still work to be done and they told her they'd keep her as their trainer as long as they thought necessary. The weather was getting warmer and the sun on her skin felt so good. Even little things like this, a natural pleasure derived from the weather, even something like a caressing wind, made her think of Johnny and how good it would feel to be in his apartment in Laguna Beach once again, giving herself to him yet again.

Anaheim was nothing like Laguna Beach. The only real attraction to the otherwise dull and uninspired place was the Convention Center where a number of sports games took place, conventions and figure skating and of course there was the eye-popping, child-beloved Disneyland. Marcus and Tia lived not far from Disneyland. Their offices were located downtown. As Veronica found parking, her cell phone rang again. She looked at the caller ID and was surprised it was neither Marcus nor Tia. It was Johnny. Her heart skipped a beat and she licked her lips as she took the phone to her ear.

"Yes?" she said.

"You are in Anaheim right now, at the home of clients, correct?" John's voice had a strong, somewhat threatening tone to it, but it was still very sexy.

"John, how would you know that? Is following me around or stalking me part of your sex game?"

"Don't question my authority. I am not following you. I just happen to be in the area on business. I saw your car just now. I'm very close to you and although you can't see me, I can see you quite well."

"John, I thought it was agreed last time we saw each other that although I like this a lot, I don't want it to interfere with my work. Fitness training is all I really have. My agent hardly gets me any work and I'm almost done with modeling by the looks of things. Please tell me you're not going to make me do something that will embarrass me in front of my clients."

"This is not about your job, and nothing will happen to you. Who's the boss here? Don't start taking that tone with me. Now, if you want to be my girl, and if you want to stay exclusive, you gotta do as I say."

"Fine. What do you want me to do?"

"First off, don't answer me like that. You say yes, Johnny, yes, what do you want me to do for you?"

"Yes, Johnny, yes, what do you want me to do for you?"

After she said this she felt like spitting, as if she had just tasted something very disgusting. She did not feel at all comfortable behaving this way in such a public place and while working. Johnny knew that and he wanted to push her buttons deliberately.

"Again. Say it again."

"O, Johnny, Johnny, what do you want me to do for you?"

She said this as if mocking him with her own words.

"Stop that, you hear. Don't make fun of this. It's serious. You wanna be my bitch or don't you? If you can't handle this, I can always find another -"

"Ok. I'm sorry." "Now then, you are to stay in the car until I see with my binoculars that you have removed your bra and panties. You will then put your workout shorts and top and then proceed to do your thing in there with your clients."

"You want me to go in there and give my clients a work out session without wearing any bra or panties? What if they happen to notice?"

"How can that be so bad? They will probably like it. Maybe the guy will. If the girl doesn't have any issues herself, she will be ok with it, too."

"And you know everyone and everything don't you?"

"Shut up. You are really asking for lots of spankings aren't you?"

"Well you know how much I like them. They aren't even punishments."

"You're an impossible little bitch. You don't know how to be a slave. You will be a challenge to train, but I can work miracles. Shut up now and do as I say. You don't want word getting around that the Orange County fitness trainer and super model that so many have come to know and respect is in actuality having hot and heavy fornication with me right? Do what I say, you're my cunt."

As he watched through his binoculars from a distance in his SUV, Veronica undressed, quickly, knowing that her clients were probably already aware that her elegant black Lexus was parked in front of their home. If she did not hurry, they'd be able to see her doing this. She then slid off her panties and unhooked her own bra, leaving them in the car. She dressed herself again and she looked over the far end of the street and finally noticed Jon. He waved at her as if to say he approved. She preened in the mirror. Well, she certainly did look even hotter without the bra and panties. Her perky breasts were a tad visible through the fabric of her sports bra, tight and dark blue in color. Her nipples were certainly visible. And her dark shorts were also tight and showcased her legs. The mound of her pussy jutted a bit through the fabric. She hoped that this would not ruin her relationship with her clients. What a bastard Jon was making her do this. It was so unprofessional! How would he like it if she made him take off his shirt at work and stayed that way behind his desk in front of everyone at his Newport Beach office? What a scumbag. And yet, she thought of his warm hands, his caresses, his kisses, his skilled tongue, his unique way of fucking her. No one made her reach such giddy heights of pleasure. The good girl Veronica left behind in Canada had no way of overwhelming her anymore. The naughty submissive Veronica had taken over since John claimed her body and claimed her as his. It was erotic, it was mind-blowing, it was everything that she had longed for in lusty secrecy.

Marcus and Tia greeted her at the door to their home. Marcus was as tall and slender as a Lakers basketball player and Lea was very beautiful and not too dark-skinned, looking somewhat like Halle Barry, short hair and all. They shook her hands and smiled, covering their faces from the sun's glare. From his stance at the end of the street, Johnny's SUV sped away.

"Hi. I'm here. Ready for the session, guys?" Veronica said to them.

"Of course," Tia said," and may I say you look amazing, girl. I can't wait for my body to start looking like yours. But you seem distracted, everything ok? Is something wrong?

"Oh, I'm fine. Maybe a bit exhausted. You're my last clients for today."

"We can do it another time if you're too tired," Marcus said.

"Oh, no, I'm fine. Really, let's do this."

Damn you Johnny, she thought to herself as she walked in and felt Marcus' gaze right on her shorts to the spot where her pussy was outlined.

THREE

Veronica was in John's apartment in Laguna Beach. It was noon on a Friday and he had called her again, telling her to be in his place for lunch. She knew that it would be more than lunch they'd be having together. He was seated on a throne he had bought from ebay and used as a prop in his power sex game. What a ridiculous looking thing, Veronica thought. He actually spent money on a glistening black onyx throne from the set of some 1950's epic sword and sandal movie. He was wearing leather, black, matching his jet black, Indian like hair which fell to his shoulders. This was not an S and M costume he was wearing. It was his riding outfit for when he would be on his Harley. The pants fit his body tightly, and is belt was dotted with little Rhine stones. Veronica was wearing her sports bra and shorts, this time pink. Her hair was in a single ponytail behind her. She looked alert and very alive, all the cardio and aerobic exercises had boosted not only her energy but her appetite. She crossed her arms and stared at Johnny, wanting to laugh. She suddenly produced a laugh, almost involuntarily.

"What is lunch going to entail? Me in the nude, right?" she told him.

"That is too easy and predictable an answer. Of course I'd love to see you in your hot nudity, babe, but I have something different in mind," John said.

"Like what?"

"You need to earn your lunch."

"I always earn my lunch. I work real hard damn you. Johnny, don't do this. I always wonder if I'll ever find myself not wanting to do it anymore."

"You like this, deep down. You will always want to come to me and do whatever I ask of you. These games are fun for you. Now come on, bitch, admit it."

"Well, they are, it's like playing games like children only we're adults but I wonder if you'll go too far one day and I'll be done with you." "Did you think yesterday's little assignment was going too far?"

"I instructed a session with my clients without wearing bra and panties and both of them noticed. I don't know what they are thinking of me. I don't expect to hear from them ever again, really. They're thinking of having a kid and if they discover that I am like this, so sexual, they'll stop using my services."

"Yeah? Well fuck them. You will do as I say. And you really don't need to worry your pretty little head about them. You have lots of other clients and plus, if you play the way I like, I'll make it so that you won't have to work ever again. I will keep you. You know how well I'm doing. Money is falling on my lap. I can do no wrong. My power is increasing here in Orange County. I can have you living a charmed life of leisure and luxury. All you have to do is be my little slave."

"I like my job, I like the fitness thing and making people happy about their bodies. I want to be an actress and keep modeling -"

"All that will only cause you false happiness. I can give you the real thing."

"Oh, shut up. Listen, I don't want to -"

He slapped her. It felt like his hand was a whip and the sting caused her face to become instantly red. She was quiet and she stared at him, her breath becoming a pant, her heart beating wildly. He was not of the city. He was a wild primal man; he knew only to dominate and conquer and to control. And it turned her on immensely. His dark eyes, so startling in their intensity, made her want to succumb to her. He took her by the waist in an aggressive hold.

"You will do as I tell you, you hear me? Cause you're mine. Now to earn the lunch I have planned for us at a nice restaurant in town, you have to go into my bedroom, put on the costume I have for you and when you finish dressing get on the bed and wait for me on all fours with your ass presented to me."

She was silent and complied, walking to his bedroom. Johnny's bedroom was the largest room in the apartment, looking every bit like a master bedroom in a mansion. The walls were decorated with erotic photography in black and white. Nude women in collars kneeling, nude women chained to a castle wall, and photos of pussies that had the semblance of also looking like O'Keefe flowers. Surprisingly, this was the most feminine room in the place. The rest of the apartment was masculine in theme, with dark woods, ash trays, leather couches, porn films on the shelves, Playboy bunny signs, nudie magazines sprawled on the carpet under the coffee table and his photos of slutty women bending over big "guy" cars or motorcycles. But his room smelled of flowers and spring, and the bed was white and very soft. A large window with a single thin gossamer curtain, waving with the breeze, also had a feminine quality.

On his bed he found her outfit. He had bought her a short, skimpy leather dress. It would fit tightly on her body. The top was cut in the front so her boobs could hang out. A collar was on the sheets and she put it on her neck. It was elegant and dotted with fake white diamonds. A whip was on the floor and she knew he'd use it. He always used it. Even when she wasn't being bad. Sometimes she wondered if John even knew how to be a dom in the most traditional S and M sense and she wondered if he was doing it right. He was such a liar and full of himself that she knew he was also very capable of making things up. But she did not care. So far, she was his only sex slave and she felt very secure in this odd exclusive relationship with just the two of them.

"I can make him mine," she said, "I can still make him my boyfriend and change him. It won't be about his money. It will be about working together as a team. Orange County will marvel at our accomplishments. He's mine. I can make him think he's in charge, but in reality - "

"Are you done yet, bitch? God what are you doing in there? You aren't playing with yourself are you? You know I don't allow that."

She got on the bed as he had wanted her to and was on her stomach. She raised her ass a bit and closed her eyes. It felt good to do this. It really did. What would her friends, family and clients think of her in this position she thought.

"I'm ready for you, Johnny," she said. He walked into the room, dressed in black from head to toe. His shirt was of a thin, almost see-through material, with short sleeves, his bulging biceps in view. He had on leather pants that made him look like he was a dancer in some provocative music video. His long dark hair had been arranged in a pony tail that clung to the back of his neck. He moved toward her, slowly, in measured steps, his breathing becoming hard. Veronica closed her eyes and did not look back to see him. She had known him for about two months now and she knew that anal sex was his favorite. During the act, he felt empowered and vigorous, and she was certain he had anally fucked a lot of girls over the course of the years. He never told her his age but she figured he was in his early forties. He was an expert at anal, and that first time on the leather couch in his living room had been a pleasure beyond words. She had been an anal virgin until then and now, after two more times with Jon, she had come to love it. She felt comfortable with his cock inside her asshole, and he fit just right. His hard thrusts made her orgasm with even greater force than when he fucked her pussy.