Orange County Personal Trainer

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Alright, my little slave princess," he said to her, and she was glad he was calling her that and not "bitch", "slut" "whore or "cunt" as he usually did," you're doing swell. Now grab on to the pillows if you need to or the bars on the bed. I have the KY jelly ready for you. Just relax. Like our previous times."

She complied, sedated by his words and breathing easily. She held on to the bars by the pillows on his bed. She felt Jon apply the jelly on her bottom and he ensured that she was properly ready. She wondered if she'd ever tire of this. She knew some women who would never even dream of being anally fucked, not even by the celebrities they most lusted after. She had herself been raised to think that any type of sex that was not good old missionary was very sinful and just plain wrong. But she had discovered that other types of sex were incredibly erotic experiences that she'd never forget if she lived to be a hundred and nine. Jon's cock was already quite hard. She could tell by the feel of it as he began to run it against her ass. She felt his balls begin to make contact with her pussy. She took a deep breath and heard John let out a deep, guttural moan, as if he were in pain and he shoved his cock forcibly into her anus. She felt a jolt and her body was instantly on fire, every cell in her body alive with pleasure and anticipation.

"Atta girl. Just hold on to the bars and enjoy. Let Johnny do his thing." She was panting now, and sweat began to pour down her flesh. She closed her eyes, winced and moaned as Johnny thrust his cock into her pussy, slowly but strongly, fully. His balls slapped against her wet pussy. She felt her blood rushing through her veins, she felt her heart beat wildly and her primal self took over. This side of her was not the intelligent, willful woman which marked her public persona. As a personal trainer, she oozed confidence, optimism and she often took a more assertive role. But here, in Jon's bed, being anally loved by him, she was a panting, helpless, submissive plaything, and she loved it. It felt like a total balance. If it was not for Johnny and his sexually domineering manners, she'd be incomplete herself.

Jon was roaring like a puma and his hair became messy, as if he were riding his Harley. His cock was loaded with semen and he was about to burst but he knew better. He made things interesting and wildly exciting by the addition of the horse whip which he picked up quickly from the floor. He whipped her back, not caring if it really hut her. She writhed and strained against him, but his cock only thrusted harder and deeper into her anus. He then took her by the hair and pulled it with a hard tug of his fist, his face taking on a fierce expression. She was screaming now, owing to the intensity of his whippings and his pulling her hair. It was a wild rhythm that drove her to climax again and again. He was himself cumming until he was drained and spent.

As he caressed her afterward and kissed her to make her feel loved, embracing her, he told her:" You were wonderful. You become more and more of a real woman when you get like that, so free, so wild and submissive."

"I guess you tapped into a side of me that was asleep for a long time."

"But don't you see, Veronica, that all women have this side. Since as long as there have been men and women, there have been power games. But we men have the tools you need to feel complete. And despite all the politically correct and modern feminist BS, women don't feel like real women unless they're being greatly loved by a dominant alpha male. And maybe they are not goin to admit it but they crave to be dominated in the bedroom like I'm doing to you. Men rule. It's supposed to be this way."

Not wanting to argue, she was silent.

"Now, off to lunch. You deserve it."

FOUR

Jon was shirtless, wearing his black sweatpants as he lifted weights at the Newport gym he frequented, the very same one where he first met Veronica. It was getting late and closing time was drawing near. He had deliberately lingered at the gym, using the equipment and making idle chat with another gym rat and fellow male friend, all in the hopes that he'd see Veronica who also went to this gym. But he had not seen her for the two hours that had just passed. Then she walked in, but to his surprise, she was not alone. With her was a young guy who looked like a college student. His hair was dark blonde, his eyebrows were bushy and he was slim but sturdy looking. He possessed a look of innocence like a "boy next door" type but also had a maturity about him and from the looks that other women at the gym were giving him, he had plenty of sex appeal. Jon kept his eyes on Veronica.

They walked over to one end of the gym, in the back, and against a wall, they began to talk. Veronica appeared to be very focused on him as she seemed to be doing most of the talking and providing him with explanations. She gave him a brief tour of the gym, but even though she noticed John she ignored him and did not smile at him. This made John very angry and he fumed silently as he continued to observe them. The young guy was clearly into Veronica but so far neither of them had openly flirted with the other. Their conversation was inaudible to him though he tried to strain his ears to listen. The music in the gym was too loud. It was 90's techno with a heavy beat. Jon had often believed this type of heavy music, which sounded like musical pumping, was deliberate. It was meant not only for aural stimulation while working in the gym, but to get the people fired up. He had felt it himself, like when he first met Veronica. He had also seen many men and women become lovers after spending time in the gym.

Veronica and the blonde guy shook hands and then Jon noticed they left the gym together.

Just what was she doing? She could have at least waved at him or smiled at him. More than that, she could have approached him and spoken to him, even introduced him to this guy. He felt irrational jealousy gnawing at his heart. He knew that it was certainly possible that this guy was a potential client and she was telling him about how she worked out at this gym and also at times helped clients handle the equipment. He had seen her do that a few times. He was clearly not related to her because it looked like it was the first time he had seen her and he looked as if he did not even belong in Newport Beach, or anywhere else in Orange County for that matter. But he was a handsome guy and he was looking at her as if she was the girl he had been waiting for all his life. This upset him greatly. Hm, he thought, I'll have to get to the bottom of this.

FIVE

"Make your self comfortable, Chris," Veronica said to the blonde guy as she offered him a seat in her living room.

Chris sat down and crossed one leg over the other in a 4 shape. He was wearing a tight white shirt and blue jeans, looking fatigued. He smiled at her and could not keep his eyes off of her.

"So you turned 18 recently?" she asked him, as she put down her shoulder bag and walked over to the kitchen.

"Yeah. Just out of high school. I'm going to attend college in the fall. I just moved into Orange County, a big apartment with roommates who are old friends from high school," he said, "it will be quite the experience. I've never lived outside my parent's home."

"And you play what kind of music? Guitar? Are you in a rock band?"

"Oh no. What gave you that idea?"

"It's California. Home of The Beach Boys, garage rock bands, amateur musicians."

"No, my roommates and I are all violinists in a small chamber orchestra."

"Is that right? Well I think that's interesting. I've never taken a real interest in classical music. Would you like a drink? Some Snapple?"

"Sure."

She handed him the drink and sat down next to him.

"No need to be nervous. I will charge you a reasonable price because I know you're just a student and starting off life on your own. But if you're going to be my client, I expect commitment and discipline. You look good but you could use more tone, more muscle if you really want and I can help you with posture, proper diet and cardio." "Thanks, Veronica. I'm really excited about all this. I've never had a private fitness trainer. I always imagined I'd have to be rich to get one."

"No, that's a misconception. You seem like a nice guy and I'd love to help you improve your physique."

"You're so beautiful. I'm honored to train with you."

"O thanks."

"Don't you have a boyfriend or husband?"

"Me?"

She thought of John. Her facial expression changed somewhat. Chris noticed.

"I have someone I'm very much in love with, but I don't know. It's going nowhere. I haven't really expressed my feelings to him and he doesn't appear to feel exactly the same. The truth is we're, well, we're lovers."

"Oh," Chris said, his eyebrows rose as if a bit startled, "well, you don't seem to be very happy if you don't mind me saying so. I've seen the look of love on girls and you don't have that glow. You seem as if you're working hard at it and it's not going anywhere. If you want more than just sex, you need to tell him and if he does not provide you with that, you need to leave him and move on. A good-hearted and gorgeous girl like you should have a good man in her life."

"I'll be ok.. So, what about you? Don't you have a special someone in your life?"

"As a matter of fact, no. You won't believe me when I tell you, but I'm a virgin. We're probably a dying breed in America. I'm just focused on my music and willing to wait until I find the right girl. It will happen someday. I'm in no hurry."

"A virgin? Oh, well I think that's also a good thing sometimes. Your focus is on other things that are probably more useful. Well, alright then, we'll start our training next week. Shall we work out at your place or mine? I have a home gym."

"Your place. My roomates might be at my place and it would be so problematic.".......

SIX

Jon was waiting for her to walk through the door. He sat, bored and impatient with his cheek resting against his clenched hand, on the black throne which he had bought on ebay. He called it the Master's Throne and it was part of his elaborate theater of S and M. The other props included his "dom" costume which doubled as his motorcycle wear, the collar he had bought for Veronica and her leather costume, the horse whip, the lasso which he also used to bind her to the bed and nipple clamps. He had a "bag" of surprises, a little black bag of erotic instruments which Veronica loved, especially because she had no idea what new toy he had bought for her.

Veronica walked into his place, her hair over her face for a moment before she brushed it aside and then she put her bag on the floor.

"You're late," Jon said, with a somewhat angry tone of voice.

"Yeah I am," she replied matter-of-factly," so spank me. Look, I had to drive over her through rush hour traffic. My last client, Kate, was also in the mood to talk her head off so it's really no wonder I'm late."

"You know better than to be late for your master when he calls you. You could have told Kate to shut the hell up because you had other things to do. As for traffic, well, that's understandable. But since you are late and so defiant today, you are to receive spankings."

"I thought as much," she said with a smile, "ok, let's get it over with."

She giggled and she undressed quickly, knowing that John love to see her in the nude every time she was in his presence, and loved to see her naked when she had to receive spankings for punishments. Punishments my ass, thought Veronica, it was a joy to be spanked and she often deliberately disobeyed him so that she can be spanked by him. She sprawled herself on his lap on the ridiculous black throne, raising her ass for him.

"You're a bitch, you know that? But you're my bitch," Jon said as he caressed her ass and ran his hands over the mounds, " I know you like it when I spank you but I can't find any form of sexual punishment that you don't seem to enjoy. The nipple torture you like, the pussy torture you like, being gagged you like, and need I go on? The only thing that would really affect you is if I find myself a new playmate and or decided never to sexually pleasure you again."

"Oh, but you won't do that, right?"

"Well, I could if I wanted to. You don't know about the S and M code. I can basically do whatever I want to. Newer versions of S and M have made it so that it looks like romance and it's very one-on-one and monogamous."

"So you can't find another girl and you have to be intimate with me."

"I suppose. But in the classic sense, I can find myself a new slave girl to pleasure me whenever I so desire. Right now, I don't have the desire because I desire only you. Now shut up and let me spank you like you need to be spanked."

He was spanking her instantly, strongly, using his hand like a whip, and Veronica moaned and winced, her ass becoming red and writhing against his lap. She threw her head down over his lap and bounced a bit each time he spanked her. She was wet and feeling giddy with desire and he knew she wanted him to take her again.

"I'm spanking you also because the other day, when I was at the gym, I noticed you walked in with a sexy young blonde guy and you paid zero attention to me. What were you thinking? Who was that guy anyways?"

"Oh, are you upset because of that? I guess I should have introduced him to you and spoken to you that day. But he was in a hurry. He wanted me to show him around the gym he'll frequent now and he is now a client of mine. We have work out sessions every Wednesday evening."

"I should have guessed. But I thought it was rude of you not to even wave at me. You seemed so distracted by him. I really think you were pushing my buttons on purpose."

"Johnny, you're crazy. I'm not sleeping with him! I just met him. He's a client. I'm your slave only and I like doing this with you but you gotta understand that at times I will be working with gorgeous men and women. This is not a threat to us. You're jealousy is unfounded."

She paused and she gave him a naughty look.

"What?" Johnny said, as if he could not understand what she meant by her look.

"Well, aren't you going to take me?"

"Nah You have not earned the pleasure of my cock. Spankings are enough for today's session. Now go and get out of here."

He shoved her off his throne and she landed on the floor at his feet. Damn him, she thought, as she got up and walked over to dress herself and leave. Damn him, damn him. When will he ever show any real softness? How long would she have to wait until she can have him the way she wanted him?

"You didn't have to push me, you bastard," she said to him, "I may be a consensual slave of yours but I'm still a woman and you can't do that to me."

"I said go. I'm tired and I don't want to hear you talk. I won't fuck you today so don't try to change my mind. If you're very horny use the dildo I bought you that looks like a replica of my cock."

"I wish I didn't have to want you so much, Jon. I hate you"

"You don't hate me, now go....."

SEVEN For several weeks, Veronica North was busy with a modeling job in New York City and she had no contact with Jon. She told him about the job and how much it meant to her to go to New York, so he let her go. She was tired of these little games, and at the same time, she was not. Always, always there was a new surprise with unpredictable Jon. She felt she'd die of the rush she got, the thrill she felt, each time she saw him, knowing he'd make her do something daring and new, pushing her ever forward to exceed her limits. It was an addiction to the dark side, to danger, to adventure. Because she had always been "the good girl" in Canada and lived a very dull, straight life, she was excited to belong to his world of kink and hardcore pleasures.

In New York City, she thought of him every time she was alone in a hotel room in the big city, sighing and longing for him, but craving not only his touch and his dominance, but his love. When would he finally admit he loved her? She realized she had not yet told him herself. Pride had stopped her from doing so. She thought also of her client Kris, with his youthful face and blonde hair, and his easy-to-talk to manners. He was figuring in her thoughts and dreams more often but they were never very sexual. She would see his face and hear his voice, so calm and so soothing, making her feel loved and appreciated, which she did not get from Jon.

Strolling along the streets in New York City, looking at chic clothes at Saks Fifth Avenue, Christine Dior and looking at glittering jewelry at Tiffany's, she wished with all her heart that Jon was here with her, on bended knee and proposing to her with a ring he had bought. She wanted him to shower her with beautiful things like gowns, rings, pendants and things girls go nuts over. She wanted to feel like a lady, a princess, so loved and cared for, not abused as Jon appeared to be doing. Why, with all his talk of how he knew women by heart, he really knew nothing. How could he not sense her loneliness, her frustration and her desire to be loved the way a woman really wanted to be loved? How could she love him like she wanted to in return if he did not appreciate her?

What polar opposites were Jon and Chris. Jon was dark and dangerous, a devil, a bad boy, an alluring, seductive cruel sex fiend who knew how to pleasure her in wicked ways, and Chris, the good boy, the angel, the musician, the friend, who would never harm her or abuse her, who knew that she wanted to be loved without kinks and power games. But she felt no real sexual attraction to Chris no real feeling of romantic interest as she felt with Jon. She wanted to tame Jon, to make him less of a bad boy. Even if she wanted to try her luck with Chris and see if they could be an incredible couple, she was unable to. It was unprofessional and she could not mix business and love. He was a client and that was that. She wouldn't get involved with a client. She never had. Jon once told her that back when he was a private fitness trainer, there were times he did fool around with the female clients, even if they turned out to be married. She knew that she should feel disgusted by Jon's doing this but she wanted him so bad that his past did not matter to her. She thought instead of his future. A future she hoped to share with him.

She was staring longingly at jewelry at the windows at Tiffany's when she felt a hand tap her shoulder. She gasped in surprise and turned around. It was Chris. She could not believe it.

"Do you have the "mean reds" like Audrey Hepburn "Holly Golightly" had in Breakfast at Tiffany's?" he said with a laugh.

"No I don't," Veronica replied, "and what are you doing here in New York? This is quite the surprise."

"Well, my buddies and I saved money for the trip and we're getting some culture here. I love the New York Philharmonic. I'm just visiting. And what are you doing here so far from Orange County?"

"I'm on a modeling job. I'm doing ads for Victoria's Secrets."

"Cool. You alone?"

"Yes I am." "We can see the city together. Want to go to a restaurant with me tonight? My treat. Or we can go to a dance club."

"No, thank you. That's nice of you to offer, Chris, but I'm too busy with my job and I will be here only for another day. I can't get distracted."

"Ok. Well, I'll be back in California by next week. I'll see you again when we work out together. How do you think I'm doing?"

"You look great. You have more tone and a tad more muscle but I think that you should watch what you eat."

"Well, I did just eat a burger. I guess you're right."

"I haven't had a burger in years."

"Oh, come on. Have one. It won't kill you."

They both laughed and she felt good to laugh. John had never made her laugh. She felt very close to Kris all of a sudden. They had been working out together for a few months now. She smiled faintly and then noticed a black girl, slim and sexy, with a gaunt face, walking toward her.