Orange County Personal Trainer

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I won't be back till late tonight, so it's up to you to stay here until I get back with my daughter or if you wish you can leave before. You remember my security system code, Veronica?"

"Yeah. Thanks for letting us use your home."

"No problem. Well I'm off, you two. Ciao."

As soon as she was gone, Jon and Veronica, smiling from ear to ear in a naughty excitement, readied themselves for their tryst. They had packed a basket of goodies, which did not only include food. In addition to the grapes, cherries and sandwiches, they had equipped themselves with a small portable video camera.

After learning that Jon had appeared in adult films, Veronica entertained the notion of filming their own adult film, amateur as it would be. Today was the perfect opportunity for it. The day was clear and the weather was favorable, and they were in a beautiful estate in Malibu. When they made sure that she had driven down the road and was gone for good, Jon took her by the hand and they went outdoors for their "sex picnic."

A pair of cherubs, like from old Renaissance gardens, stood at the rear of the home, where stone steps lead to the huge yard, which was nothing more than a piece of land over a high hill and cliff. In view from this high spot was the Pacific Ocean. Jon and Veronica took it all in, their nostrils filled with the scent of the sea breeze and the sun on their skin like a gentle caress. Although Jon was wearing his usual Harley riding leather clothes, Veronica had on a beige colored sun dress and sandals.

They found a spot by a far end of the yard where a few short trees ad bushes grew, near the cliff and they sat down to enjoy their picnic. Jon opened the basket and laid out the blanket. They began to nibble on their cherries and grapes, laughing at the cuteness of it all and talking. Veronica loved to hear him talk, though she often felt his ideas and philosophies were too conservative and of course, sexist, for her. Jon had been a Catholic and though he was lapsed, his personality still contained many old- fashioned, men-in-charge-of-everything sort of attitudes.

"You look beautiful," he said to her, as he finished his sandwich.

"Thanks," Veronica replied, "this is something I kept from a modeling shoot. So let me finish my food and we'll get right to it."

"Are you sure you want to do this?"

"Positive."

After she finished eating, she looked at Jon, her submissive side taking over. This meant she remained perfectly still and relaxed, awaiting whatever Jon's orders were and keeping in a sort of hypnotized state, completely vulnerable to Jon. He told her to close her eyes and to remain seated. She complied. Before long she felt Jon's hands sliding her sundress off by the spaghetti shoulder straps.

His warm fingers felt so good as he skillfully slide off her sundress, this very act of undressing her enough stimulation for her. She was not wearing a bra or panties, and this made Jon produce a sudden moan of excitement. She had deliberately done this for him. Pleased, he leaned against her neck and kissed it, slowly and then took her face in his hands and kissed her lips. She opened her eyes when he told her to do so and they continued to kiss with growing passion.

Jon retrieved a black blindfold from the basket and he gently put it on her.

In the distance, behind them, the sea was restless, as white waves crashed against rocks and cliffs of Malibu canyon, the ocean roaring as if it had a pair of human eyes and was watching them and quite turned on. Jon was now behind her, seated, and his legs hugged her intimately. She could feel his cock becoming hard and it rubbed against her butt, making her moan softly and become wet. He immediately turned on the video camera and now their film had begun.

His hands were over her breasts and rubbed them in a circular motion, making her pink nipples pebble-hard, making her writhe a bit and utter wordlessly, breathily. He pinched her nipples and played with them, his thumb pressing against them. He kissed her with feverish passion and she was quite turned on, but tried hard to remain in a less frenzied state.

Jon began to slide his brown hands on her white body, slowly, sensuously, caressing her stomach and taking a hold of her by the waist. She moaned and slowly moved against him. She could feel Jon's cock getting bigger. His hand was now over her pussy and his fingers slipped into her pussy. She bucked a bit as he assaulted her with his fingers, not too forcefully but enough to make her tremble and shudder with pleasure. His magic fingers fucked her pussy and she threw her head back as she felt a wave of erotic ecstasy overcome her. She was even more turned on by the fact that all this was being caught on tape, and it did not look amateurish in the least. They had picked such a terrific location.

But beyond their eyes, back in the house, Nina Armand returned suddenly. She had forgotten her wallet, thinking it had been in her purse when it was in another bag and she had also forgotten a few papers she was to use to verify she was a guest at the Beverly Hills mansion where she was going to see her daughter sing. She brushed aside a strand of red hair over her face and walked into the living room, thinking that Jon and Veronica were still in there.

When she saw that they were not there, she stopped cold. Nina had quite an imagination, something which came with being a designer for film productions, and she sensed that Jon and Veronica were somewhere in the house having sex She went upstairs to the bedroom, thinking they were in there on her bed. She did not want to surprise them or make them feel guilty but she wanted to see for herself if they were actually doing what she thought they were doing. She slowly opened the door and peeked in. No one was in there. She then heard Veronica cry out in a primal, sexual scream, and she knew the sound was coming from her yard outside. She had a big balcony by her bedroom and from this stance, she could see the entire yard below, and the ocean beyond the cliff.

Nina braced herself and went to the balcony, looking out to the yard. There they were. They were on a blanket, their clothes on a pile by a picnic basket, which was near a video camera. They were passionately engaged in missionary position sex. Jon threw his head back and groaned loudly as he thrust his cock into Veronica's wet pussy. They were locked in a tight embrace and she had her legs wrapped around him, her hands squeezing his brown ass. He thrust into her quickly and their breathing was ragged. Nina's eyes widened and she felt surprised and at the same time aroused. She could not believe that they were so bold. She had never imagined that goody two shoes Veronica, who had once told her that she had never done drugs, smoked or really ever gotten drunk, or had a one-night stand, was now doing something so wickedly erotic in her yard.

She felt the sudden urge to touch herself and finger her pussy and enjoy watching these two filming themselves having sex. But she knew that it would not be a wise thing to do. They could look up and see her. She had to get to her daughter soon at any rate. She sighed and walked away. Boy, would she enjoy Jon fucking her like that. She briefly imagined him on top of her and doing what he was doing to Veronica. She wanted Jon right there and then, wanted him like she wanted a piece of jewelry or a new article of clothing. And she always got what she wanted.....

TEN

Veronica was in Chris' home, alone with him and instructing him on a work out. She was in a tight black sports bra and shorts, not sweating like he was. Chris was shirtless and wearing sweatpants. She made him do push-ups and sit-ups for a while and then she told him to stand still. She kneeled quickly and felt his calves and legs. This made Chris a bit aroused but he tried to hide it.

God, he thought, this woman is amazing. How on earth can she be with a man she often complained about? What could this Jon have that he did not have? He realized that, as much as he wanted her, as much as he believed he was right for her, and certainly better for her than this prick Jon, he could do nothing about it. He was her client and she was his personal trainer and that was that. It would be too unprofessional if they became lovers and she would not like it one bit.

"Well, looks like you've improved this month," Veronica said, "you have sturdier legs and more tone and muscle. Have you been going to the gym even during the week after your classes?"

"Oh, yeah, I love that gym," Chris replied, "it's like a second home now. Is that a good thing?"

"I think so. But you may not believe me telling you this, but too much gym and an obsession with being fit can be a bad thing. Too much of anything is bad."

"Yeah, except too muc lovin' "he joked.

After a pause and silence in which they looked at each other, Chris took her hand softly, kissing it tenderly and then caressing it. Veronica's eyes glistened.

"You've done so much for me, Ver," he said, "and I can't thank you enough. I feel so much better, stronger. I feel confident and happy."

"Your health has improved quite a lot...and you're welcome."

"Ver, I know this is going to sound bold and stupid or something. You'll think I'm just a virgin with hormones. I think you're the most beautiful girl I've ever layed eyes on and might ever lay eyes on.

In a gentle but bold gesture he took her face gently in his hands and kissed her.

Veronica was speechless.

"You're a flirt, Chris."

"I mean it. You're gorgeous. And more than that, you're good. I want to go out with you. Can I take you some place? Big Bear to ski? Lave Havasu?"

"I don't think so, Chris."

He looked a bit frustrated and sad and he let go of her hand.

"That Jon doesn't know how to appreciate you, Veronica. Don't you want more than just sex? Don't you want to love someone and be loved in return?"

"You have no idea how much I want that. But right now, I don't think it's possible with you."

"Oh? But it's not possible with Jon based on what you tell me."

"He surprises me sometimes. He's told me he loves me. He has been so tender with me and he has been very attentive to my needs lately -"

"Lately. But he has been a dick to you. And men can say "I love you" to a woman and not mean it. They want to keep them around for sex is all. You ought to know that. You're even older than me."

"Look, Chris. I don't think it's any of your business. My personal life is not something I even ought to be sharing with you. I'm only your personal trainer."

"I thought you were my friend, too."

"I am. But we cannot cross the lines of friendship."

He sighed heavily and sat down on the couch. He looked up at her as if to discern what she was thinking.

"I must go. I'll see you next week," Veronica said as she prepared to leave, strapping her bag to her shoulder.

ELEVEN

Jon turned on his cell phone. He was driving his SUV to Veronica's home, where she would arrive at 6pm after work. He intended to surprise her. She knew it was his birthday and that meant he would have fun with her. As he prepared to call her, another call came in.

"Hello?" he said.

"Jon, it's me, Nina," said Nina Armand's voice.

"Damn it, Nina, I told you not to call me today."

"But I wanted to wish you a happy birthday. Are you going to see her? I thought that you and I were going to have some fun of our own today."

"Yes, I'm on my way to her apartment. So what? You know I'm with Veronica. Look, baby, I don't want you making it obvious that you and I are also an item. It's going to make me look bad."

"What do you see in her? She was my trainer for a while, as you may already know, but I always thought she was so lame. She's too weak to make it in a business where it's dog-eat-dog. She's a Canook and a prissy little super model who fancies herself an actress."

"I don't want you talking about her. Look, if you wanna be my lover, shut up. I call the shots. You obey my rules. Don't ever mess up. Veronica is mine. You're mine. Now, look, honey, I'm going to see you tomorrow night so don't worry about it."

"Fine."

She hung up. Jon parked the car and waited for Veronica to show up. She got out of her car which she had parked elsewhere in the street and was walking to her place when Jon suddenly opened the door to his SUV.

"In the car, NOW," he commanded.

Veronica was taken by surprise. She looked at Jon and saw the fierce glow in his eyes. She complied instinctively and put down her shoulder bag in the foot of the passenger seat.

"Are we going somewhere?" she asked him.

"No. I want you, right here, and now. Get on the back of the car and loose the clothes."

The back space of the SUV was mostly for loading items. She had been fucked by Jon in this spot before, blindfolded, and because the windows were tainted, no one could see anything, except perhaps in a blur. She went to the back and began to undress herself slowly. She was tired. How could he do this to her, right after a long day of being on her feet all day. She did not want sex at the moment. She wanted to relax and just talk to him instead. When would Jon change? She had tried to change him and failed. He had not said "I love you" a second time, even when she had said it after they had made love and taped themselves at Nina's home. She lethargically removed her shorts and top. She had on bra and panties and she began to slowly remove them as well.

"What's taking you so damn long? Loose the clothes now, bitch" Jon yelled.

"Alright, don't yell at me, you bastard," she said, "Jon, look, I'm tired. Could we not do this?" He slapped her with a mighty whack. She fell on her stomach. It was just what Jon wanted. Whimpering, she felt him undress hastily and when she tried to move, he seized her by the waist, not letting her go. His cock was hard and it rubbed against her ass. She knew he was going to fuck her in the ass. It was his birthday, and he wanted that. She sighed and closed her eyes as he began to slide his cock into her anus.............

TWELVE

Veronica's agent, a Jewish man from Los Angeles, had gotten her another role in a film. She was pleased it was not another teen comedy. She was also pleased it was not another TV movie for Lifetime. It was a costume drama, a historical film, a new adaptation of Flaubert's classic novel Madame Bovary. They were going to film in France and she was going to stay there for quite some time. Her heart could have jumped with joy. Here was her chance. Her agent told her her co-stars would be Colin Farrell and William Hurt. Finally! Two actors that were far better than Ashton Kutcher an a movie that would be better than her last, a serious drama. When she told Jon all about this, he was not pleased. He tried to talk her out of it.

"Call that Jew boss of yours and tell him you can't do the movie. You've got a more important matter to take care of. Lie to him. Tell him you're mother is ill and you have to fly to Canada to see her."

"Jon, why does everything have to be about you? You don't want me to go because of your damn hatred of actors and Hollywood. You don't think about me and my side of things. This is something I've always wanted to do. How can you stand in the way of my dreams?"

"Because I can. I own you. Now you will call him in front of me and tell him what I told you. After that, meet me in my home in Laguna Beach promptly at seven."

As Jon watched, Veronica called her agent and lied to him about her "sick mother in Montreal". As she said this, she had a tear in her eye.....

She arrived at Jon's home on time, knowing that he'd be upset if she came too late. Her heart was broken. How could he do this to her? Make her miss out on a chance of a lifetime? Even if she never made another movie, she would regret not having done this one. She wanted to go to France with all her heart, having never been there and having fallen in love with it through countless films and books.

Shame on me, she thought. I don't even recognize myself anymore. I'm a sex object, Jon's toy. I'm so wrapped up in this sordid sexual game, so addicted to the darkness, that she had almost lost her mind and sacrificed her real self. Sighing, she rang the bell to his home. No one answered. She thought that was odd.

She was on time and Jon was not? That was beyond fishy. She rang the door bell again and waited. But when no one answered the door, she decided she'd open it with the key Jon gave her to his place. She opened the door and called out to him. There was no response. The lights were off and she turned them on, her eyes searching everywhere. He was not in the living room or kitchen. She walked over to his bedroom. He was not in there. It was then when she heard music, something which sounded like faint rock music, coming from the basement. Ah, so that's where he was. Maybe it was part of his little game tonight.

She opened the door to the basement and found that it was in semi-darkness, and she saw the glow of candles. The rock music was very loud now and she could not see very distinctly. When she descended the stairs, she looked into the direction of the vast floor at the foot of the stairs. There, in the middle of the room, was Jon, nude and fucking a red haired girl. She opened her eyes in shock. She strained them to see well. It was, it was Nina Armand!

Her mind was in a state of confusion. She felt as if she was having a nightmare. But she knew it was real. When it was like this, it was always real. She fixed her eyes on them and watched as Jon thrust his cock into her from on top of her. They were both groaning and moaning, closing their eyes, lost in passion. They didn't even notice she had walked in on them.

Veronica watched the whole thing but during her first voyeuristic experience, she made up her mind that she would never come to Jon again. She bid him farewell right there and then. She hated him and hated herself for having loved him, for having believed that he loved her. It had not been love. It had never been that. She knew it was just sex and just a game but she had tried to make it into a deeper relationship. She had been so stupid trying to mold love out of lust. The part of her that loved him died as she watched them en flagrance. Now, her heart was filled with rage, frustration and bitterness. She had a new lust. It was a lust for revenge.

Well, thought Veronica, filled with rage, two can play at this cheating game..........

THIRTEEN

She went straight to Chris. He was surprised when she showed up to his place in the middle of the night, obviously not herself. She had been crying and she looked lost. He held her and she cried on his shoulder after she told him everything. Chris did not want to do the whole "I told you so" bit. He wanted to soothe her and to make her forget the pain she was in. He knew it would be wrong and too forward to make a move right there and then. Other than embracing her, he did nothing else to suggest he would have liked more. "Chris, it's really more my fault," she said, "you were right about him. But it was my mistake. I should have known better than to think I could have a solid relationship with him. The thing is I really loved him and felt that it could work out between us." "These things happen and you learn from them," Chris said, not at all sounding like he was a young guy under 21.

"I feel like hurting him, like taking revenge on him. I have never had feelings like this before. I know you'll tell me it's wrong to feel this way. Right now, I feel like giving him a piece of my mind."

"Well, you need to confront him. He doesn't know you know about the other girl."

After a long silence, the city lights streaming through the window, Veronica let go and looked at him with eyes that burned brightly.

"Are you still a virgin, Chris?" she said to him.