Orange County Personal Trainer

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He found it odd that she asked that.

"Yes, why are you asking me?"

"I'd like to give myself to you tonight. I'd like your first time to be with me."

He found it hard to believe, like it was a dream. He had fantasized about a moment like this with her and now it was a reality. He knew, and she knew the timing was bad. It would be just sex, too, like it had been with Jon. Veronica did not feel sexually attracted to Chris. He was cute, no doubt about it, but he did not stir in her the intense longing and passion that Jon had made her feel. How odd, she thought, that she was herself going to do what Jon did to her.

"Are you sure you want to do this?" Chris said.

She kissed him then, taking his face in her hands and pressed her lips against his. Chris nearly stumbled awkwardly but he held on to her, reaching for her in a tight embrace. They held each other and they kissed for a while. Perhaps it would be best just to make out and not engage in sex, but she wanted to feel his cock inside of her, making her orgasm and forgetting the last bit of pain that lingered in her heart. She wished that Jon could see her doing this with Chris, especially because Chris was so loving with her, that to look at them, one would think they were deeply in love.

Slowly, very slowly, Chris removed her top. She was wearing a bra and he gazed at her breasts as if mesmerized. His heart bast faster and he found it hard to breathe. He continued to stare at her body in amazement as Veronica slid down her shorts. She was wearing matching white panties and she stood poised like a statuette in front of him.

"Now you undress," she told him.

He undressed quickly, as if eager for her to see him in the nude. She smiled softly, liking what she saw. His white body was toned and he had developed quite an abdomen. Veronica surveyed his body up and down. His cock was becoming erect. There was no hair on his legs and that made him look smooth and young. She realized he was young, much younger than she was, and he was probably now nineteen years old. He smiled at her.

"Like what you see? It's thanks to you and our work outs." They were in each other's arms again and kissing again. Chris loved to kiss, and he found it an exquisite pleasure to kiss her. He would press against her lips firmly, kiss her bottom lip and kiss both softly and fiercely, as if devouring her with his mouth. Veronica realized this is all he had probably done, was to kiss, but she was going to have him do more. She felt giddy with the realization that it was now her turn to be in control, her turn to be the seductress and he was in her power.

Was this what Jon felt when he had been with her? By the way he was jello in her arms; she felt she could make him do anything that pleased her. The rest of the night, Veronica taught him the art of lovemaking andhe had his first orgasm. She relished in the very act of taking his virginity. They had time to indulge in everything. First, she had him arouse her by sucking her nipples and caressing her breasts while standing up.

Their hands were all over each other, caressing, kneading and stimulating. Because Chris was a romantic at heart, he surprised her by stopping all of a sudden. Veronica was on her back on the couch, waiting for his next move. She saw him leave the living room and return with a stereo. He put on some music. It was classical, Beethoven's Pastoral Symphony. Their hearts pounding to the sound of the music, Chris then mounted her parted her legs and slipped his cock inside her. He did this rather quickly, grabbing her firmly by the waist and pulling her to him each time he thrust. His hips bucked against her and Veronica moaned in the sudden tide of passion, like she was having a quickie. She held on to his back and then put her hands on his ass, locking her legs around him.

After she had her orgasm, she got up and told him to stand up. She knelt and began to suck his cock, slowly and lovingly. He was beyond himself with pleasure, closing his eyes and caressing her hair as she laved and sucked his cock deeply. Chris could not hold it in any more and he spilled his cum on her breasts. Afterward, they held each other and they fell asleep, both drained and exhausted.......

The next morning, Veronica showed up at Jon's office in downtown Newport Beach. His office was located in a high floor of a building, and many people were up and about in this area, as it was a busy commercial locale. Everyone was wearing long sleeved shirts and ties, the women in pant suites or professional-looking jackets and skirts, and Veronica, dressed in her top and shorts with the gym logo looked very out of place. All eyes were on her. She looked pissed and yet beautiful, and the men in the office leered at her. The women did not know what to make of this young woman storming into the office like she was about to tell them she was suing them for fraud. She found Jon's office and she walked in.

"Veronica? What the hell are you doing here," Jon said in surprise from behind his desk. He was still drinking his coffee.

"You're a mean, arrogant narcissist," she said to him," and a pig. You're the king of the male chauvinist pigs and the king of scum."

"What the fuck? What is this all about and close the door. They'll hear you."

"Let them hear! They ought to know just what kind of guy you really are."

Jon furrowed his brow and he got up from his desk. Quickly, he shut the door and was about to seize her by the arms, but she did not let him and she moved aside.

"You said you loved me and you did not mean a word of it. You never loved me. I was stupid to believe I could change you, stupid to think that we had achance at a real relationship," she said," you see, I know about you and Nina."

"Oh," Jon said, suddenly becoming red.

"You're a bastard! I wasn't enough for you? You said we were exclusive. You broke your own stupid little S and M code."

"Veronica, I'm sorry."

"It's too late. I can't trust you. I'm here to let you know we're through." "But I, I was weak, baby. I really don't care for her. If you could just give me another chance -"

"No way. I'm sick of this. I loved our little games but now they've come to an end. You were wrong for me. I hate you. I never want to remember you. I probably will remember you but I want to move on and learn from my mistakes. I've come to end it."

"But -"

"You blew it, Jon. I will become a famous star and you'll regret having cheated on me. Even if I don't succeed in Hollywood, I'll find some other way to get my dreams fulfilled. And I will never come back to Orange County. Goodbye Jon."

She walked out of his office and slammed the door. Jon felt sick at heart and was overcome with sadness. He moved lethargically back to his seat and bowed his head, covering his face with his big hands............

Veronica had made up her mind. She was through with men. She realized that many women who had been hurt by men said the same thing and then found love and forgot about the past and were really not through with men after all. Well, she felt that she would actually be an exception and really give up men for good. She could be happy living a life devoted to her career, to making a difference in the world through charity work around the world like a United Nations activist.

She wanted to go home, to her real home in Montreal, Canada. She missed the beauty and warmth of her homeland, missed her family, and wanted to be as far from the shallowness of California as possible. After a week passed, she called her agent and told him she wanted to go back to her native Canada, where she still had family. She wanted time to be alone and to think and she would be back much later. She did not want to tell him that she hoped she'd never come back. Perhaps she could be happy just acting in theaters in Canada, or appearing in independent Canadian films.

Veronica packed up her clothes and worldly belongings, let her landlady know that she was moving out and she hopped on a plane that was to take her to Montreal. Off she went, the plane soaring through the skies lit up with a fiery sunset. She bid goodbye to Orange County and as she closed her eyes, she felt drowsy. She decided to fall asleep during the flight. She did not know when, she did not know how, but she'd become a star one way or another. And perhaps she would discover that fame and fortune did not mean a thing in the long run.

She could be happy being a Nobody, for at least being a nobody did not bring the issues that came with being Someone. She thought of Jon and Chris, two men whose lives she may have changed. Jon mightStill grow up and begin to treat women with more respect and consequently discover that he could be more of a man and less of a boy. She also thought of Chris, who was now a man, and what his life would bring. She thought of Orange County and vowed never to return. There was a time when she had considered marrying and raising a family in Orange County, living with them in familial bliss in a lovely house by the sea. She thought she'd see sixty plus summers in California. She had even told her folks about Jon, omitting the sordid details of their sexual relationship. Now, she'd have to tell them she dumped him when she discovered he was not husband material. Perhaps, she was not meant to marry. She realized all women were not destined to marry. Her calling, she thought, was not family. She could still discover what her calling was. She stared at the small window by her seat, staring at the sun-lit skies whose red-orange glow looked like the clouds had caught fire. She was becoming drowsy. In her half-awake state, she thought she heard the faint sounds of Chris' violin, singing sweetly for her and wistfully.

She had never felt more tired in all her life. She felt as if she could asleep for a thousand years. She was Sleeping Beauty, waiting for the perfect Prince to awaken her. Jon had not been that prince. Maybe he would never come. She would not wait for Chris to grow up, since her own biological clock was ticking and she was getting older. Maybe the man she longed for waited for her in another city, in another state, or perhaps even another country. The world was still big, and she was so small. Veronica closed her eyes and drifted off to sleep.