Orange County: The Personal Trainer

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I - think you are a selfish, arrogant bastard," she said to him, "and after you're done making out, I'm leaving."

He was no longer really paying attention to her, more focused on her lips, as well as letting her feel that growing bulge in his pants rub teasingly across her crotch, letting that throbbing member rub against her covered crotch while his lips began to slip away from her own, lowering down before they reached her neck, and he would swoop down slowly, gentle, teasing kisses placed along the sensitive flesh of her neck, teeth moving to bite gently along her flesh. His mouth and tongue spiraled downward, over her navel and then her breasts, which he plumped with his hands.

"Bastard," she said over and over, her hips beginning to gyrate on their own accord, her body becoming hot and her pussy began to get moist. "I should have known you'd be like this."

Jon's hips grinded harder against her smirking as he felt her grinding right back.

"See? You're lying. You don' hate me a bit. You aren't complaining one damn bit."

He smirked before he moved down on her body, hands moving to grip the waist of her pants before he pulled up on them, loosening them off of her hips before he began to pull them down slowly. She was moaning softly, her breath becoming ragged, her eyes glistening with what appeared to be tears. She closed her eyes. She was wet and she wanted him as badly, needed him as she needed to breathe oxygen. She removed her own top, in a careless and swift motion, and it fell to the carpet, where her pants lay. Her pert breasts were in full view. Her rosy pink nipples were hardened. She looked at Shane and she was silent.

"Hah, see? Much better now, isn't it..." He said with a smirk, feeling that this was quite different from the blonde girls he usually stuck with. His hands moved to grip onto those pert breasts of hers, fingertips pinching down onto those pink nipples for a moment before he stood and dropped his own pants, letting that vein-filled meat loose from its cloth prison. He kneeled down onto the couch in front of her, hands soon gripping onto her waist to flip her over onto her stomach, followed by lifting her ass into the air, leaving her upper body down on the couch. He came up behind her quickly, a hand gripping onto his shaft to press that head against her wet pussy, teasing that wet slit for a moment before he began to stuff his meat inside of her wet walls.

"Oaah...Aaaahh, Johnny," she cried out, her voice raised in ecstatic volume, her eyes wet, her body afire. She had never felt more alive, her mind was no longer in turmoil. She was at peace. Her body quivered, her ass gyrated and she moaned aloud, feeling his thrusts and becoming dizzy with the pleasure of everything. His hard, big cock, the feel of leather on her stomach and hands.

"Aaaahhh!!! " .

She felt the first orgasm building up. He thrusted deep and hard inside of her, hands gripping her hips tight to bring her back into each rough thrust, glad she finally stopped talking and got to what he wanted to hear; those sweet sounds of pleasure. Her shrieks and moans was music to his ears, and they made him thrust deeper into her, hips slapping hard against her ass cheeks, making them wobble with each push into her. Hands would eventually slide back to her ass cheeks, spreading them apart to take a good look at that tight backdoor of hers.

"Mmmm. What I wouldn't give for that ass. But plenty of time for that later. Come here, I wanna fuck you."

His strong hands were again on her slim waist and he moved her on to her back in a swift and rough motion. She felt the soft leather caress her back and closed her eyes. Jon grunted, like a cave-man that had conquered a woman, as if he had beaten her up and dragged her to his cave. He pushed her legs as far apart as they could get and he was inside of her in no time. The suddenness of his thrust made her jolt and cry out, her body responding immediately with thrusts of her own. His cock was slipping further inside her, and she moaned and convulsed beneath him. Her moaning was louder now, nearly screams, and he rammed his hard huge cock into her deeply, roughly. She crossed her legs over his waist and held on to his shoulders for support. Jon pressed his head next to hers and bit her ear.

"See you like to fuck. Say you like to fuck. Say you want more from me."

"Oaahh, yes, Johnny yes," she cried out, " I need you...fuck me.'

"I'm fucking you."

His thrusts only increased in speed. Veronica held on to his hard ass and squeezed, her voice now becoming a series of screams. She was crying out like she was dying, and she was, of pleasure. She was surprised she'd cum so quickly and still she had the energy for further orgasms. She was writhing beneath him and her voice echoed in the house. She was thinking for the first time how absolutely heavenly it was, even if she knew, and she did, that it was going to be perhaps this one time, and she was certain he wouldn't call her again, that she'd never see him again. She was a whimpering, mewling, crying thing as she felt his cock deeply inside of her and she added to the intensity by arching her back and looking back at him time and again, her face contorted with pleasure. Another orgasm came, then another, then another, her body hot as if she was burning up, her mind whirling with the dizzy vision of his apartment rotating in a 360 degree circle - there went the leather couch, the collection of films by a shelf she was certain was pornography, the posters of slutty girls bending over cars and motorcycles, the clock on the wall, the doors, the kitchen, the bar. The walls rotated around and the sunlight streaming in made the temperature even hotter. She cried out as if in pain, her body already soft and tender from his weight over her.She fell silent once again and lowered her head, as if defeated.

She had not, however, noted that he had not yet reached his own orgasm. Certain that he would get to it somehow, she wondered how he'd achieve it, for he was exhibiting self-restrain and lasted as long as a healthy young alpha male was supposed to. But then she caught sight of him in the mirror by the living room wall, a mirror that was very close and its reflection was almost in her face. There was a touch of gray in his hair already, a very tiny streak, barely visible. Jon was not a young man! He had to have been at least in his forties. She looked at him, spent.

"What are you going to do now?" she said.

"This," he replied.

Jon tired quickly of feeling her pussy spasm around his invading cock, chuckling each time he felt her cum around his penetrating meat. He soon emerged from her pussy slowly, thick head rubbing against her walls before he popped out, shaft covered in wet orgasmic juices. Hands kept on her ass cheeks, he spread them apart wider, watching as she lowered her head down before he grinned and positioned that wet head against her ass hole, sucking in a breath before he began to guide his manhood into her butt, grunting as he watched each inch get stuffed up into that tight ass of hers, veins bulging as he forced himself up inside of her ass.

She was quiet and perhaps felt shame. It was rough and dirty, but he figured she had expected it from him. Maybe her silence owed to something else. Perhaps it was her first time being anally fucked. His hips bucked against her ass and she was gradually coming alive again, no longer silent and sad. She was screaming again, her voice filling his ears, mixing with his own grunts and roars.

It was the most incredible sexual experience she'd ever had to that point. She had never been taken it anally and the orgasm she had was made more intense because it was her first anal orgasm and was more intense than even when she took it in her pussy. She was beyond words now, and she was tired, limp. She looked up at him.

"I can't anymore" she said to him, "please stop"

He pounded into her ass hole hard, fingertips digging into her butt cheeks as he slammed into her, watching as that veiny meat slipped in and out of her tight little ass, loving the sight of his meat disappearing into that sinfully tight orifice. Veronica arched her back and she moved against his thrusts. He slapped her ass and his hands stung her, making her scream in pleasure. His grunts and groans got louder and louder, and ignoring her words to the fullest, be began to jackhammer into her ass hole, balls slapping hard against her soaking wet pussy, sweat dripping down his body as he slammed her ass for a few minutes longer before the feel her anal orgasm was too much to bear, and the feeling of her ass hole clamping down hard on his cock pushed him over the edge, and he finally shoved himself as deep as he could into her butt, cock spasming hard inside of her as his hot jizz shot deep inside, her ass hole filling up with his cum. His voice was powerful as he roared and came heavily.

"You do beat them all," he said, "God...woman. That was ...sooo good. I can't get enough of you."

"You already have," she said, looking at how tired he was.

"I should go now," she said, "I have to dress. I expect I shall never see you again. I will also make it a point never to visit that gym in Newport Beach again."

"Oh, but you will, and you'll go there to see me, to find me," he said to her, his voice tinged with powerful lust and male dominance. "You are going to be my cum slave, my cum slut. I will train you. I will train you. You will soon be a beautiful, tender thing, that I can care for and love, that I can use and do with as I please. I can have any girl I want. I have instead decided to keep you all to myself. I won't have any other women but you cannot have any other men, except me. Is that understood?"

Veronica's eyes glistened with a beautiful glow. She had gotten dressed. She brushed her long blonde hair away from her face, hair which was still slightly out of place owing to the fucking.

"I understand," she said, walking out the door , "and I will come to you. I expect it will give me great pleasure to see how an ex-personal trainer trains a personal trainer as myself."

12