Orange Moon

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Brady's hands moved over Jane's body freely now, fondling her breasts and rubbing his fingers between her legs. Their bodies slithered and writhed together. She ground her ass into her husband's groin and dropped her head to the side while he licked and sucked the side her neck. Grabbing a handful of silk, he pulled her shorts upward. She groaned as the satiny material separated her swollen folds, and his hand closed around her throat. They were both drunk on the dizzying ether of arousal, seemingly unaware of anyone or anything around them.

Tiya realized that her mouth was parched and that the room had suddenly become warm. She could tell her husband was affected, too. His eyes bored in on Jane's coltish, tight body, a few ounces of silk offering the only hint of modesty. He sank lower in the deep seat, pulling Tiya with him and pushing his pelvis outward.

A formidable bulge stood straight up in from his thighs, a wet spot spreading at its blunt end. Tiya looked at his erection, surprised and thrilled that he was aroused. She knew he had serious reservations about what they were doing. Despite her begging, he had only committed to staying for one drink. Feeling the urgency of her own desire, she circled the wide bulge with her fingertips and began to knead the spongy knob. Patrick groaned and lifted his hips.

They were practically horizontal now, Patrick's buttocks just barely on the cushion. Tiya quickly unbuckled his belt and opened the flaps of his trousers. A wide, wedge-shaped head sheathed in dark folds of skin came into view. His erection rose through the fly of his boxers, just the tip of his leaking glans visible through the opening of his gathered foreskin. Her slender fingers slid the delicate membrane over his shaft, exposing Patrick's shining, deep red globe.

"Ohhhhh, yeahhhh," he sighed. "C'mere, now."

Patrick slipped the strap off her left shoulder and pushed the top of her dress down to expose her breast. He worked her fat nipple with his thick fingers while his free hand tried to shimmy his trousers over his butt. Part of her was dying to crouch between his legs and take his hot, salty cream but she couldn't bear to miss a second of the action in front of her.

"Hands."

Jane lifted her arms and Brady quickly tossed aside her top. The little breasts that jiggled on her bony chest looked so white to Tiya. She studied her friend's puffy areolas, the color of cotton candy, and the cherry nips that pointed upward, rigid and raw. Seconds later, she was completely naked.

"I want to watch you suck him, Janie." The voice was familiar but Tiya found it hard to believe the words had come from her own mouth. "I want to see you make him come."

Jane's eyes shot to Tiya's and her mouth dropped open. She seemed surprised to hear another voice. A sly smile gradually crossed her lips and she turned to face Brady.

"Oh, I'll suck him for you." She ran her hands over his chest and pinched his nipples as he struggled to step out of the jeans surrounding his feet. "But he's gonna have to earn it if he wants to come."

Tyia firmly gripped her husband's cock, not nearly able to wrap her fingers around the turgid meat. She pumped up and down the shaft, his delicate skin covering and uncovering the shiny head. He thrust his pelvis to her movements and twisted her aching nipple. Her breath grew short as she watched her best friend sink to her knees and assume the classic submissive position.

"That's fine with me," Tiya replied, doing her best to sound glib. "Get to work now. Let me see your style."

Jane playfully traced and nibbled the outline of the prominent ridge that angled upward beneath Brady's snug underwear. Her hand gripped the nylon covered bulge and moved it back and forth until a wide, purple bulb appeared above the wide elastic band at his waist. Brady steadied himself with a hand on her shoulder as she slowly rolled the stretchy material to the floor. His cock sprang free and swayed lewdly in front of her face.

Tiya was no prude. She enjoyed watching porn with Patrick to enhance the mood in the bedroom. But watching this play out in front of her was almost more than she could take. Her heart nearly stopped when Jane turned and curled her index finger inward and patted the bed beside her. She looked at Patrick who moved his mouth, unable to produce more than a croak. He eagerly nodded his assent.

"Wait." Patrick had found his voice and Tiya froze before she could take a step. "Get this off."

He leaned forward and peeled her dress to the floor. Tellingly, she looked at Brady. He openly scanned her body, from her heaving, round breasts to the diaphanous triangle of fabric that revealed her dark pubic hair and the deep cleft of her pussy. She shuddered at the wave of goose bumps that swept her body and the instant pucker of her nipples.

Her head was swimming, not knowing what to do. She sat on the bed, as the lovers positioned themselves in front of her. She was close enough to inhale Brady's warm, male scent. And his cock. God, it was right in front of her, erect and dripping with pre-cum, sticking in the air, way past his belly button. Her ovaries jumped to attention. A voice inside her head screamed at her to shove Jane aside and impale herself on his impressive shaft.

"How's my girl?" Brady looked down at her, a smile playing on his lips. He cupped her breast and gently stroked her nipple with his thumb. She could feel the juices leaking from her pussy and smell the essence of her own sex. This is a dream, she thought. This can't be happening.

"I need you to help me with this, Tiya."

She snapped out of her reverie. Jane took the heavily veined cock in her hand, and looked at her expectantly. "Keep this thing out of my way."

What?!!! The bottom dropped out of her stomach. Tiya's pulse throbbed in her head and her face smoldered as she carefully wrapped her brown fingers around the near-translucent skin of Brady's rippled column. This was a moment she'd never thought possible and now she was literally handed Brady's erection by his wife. It felt silky and rippled and impossibly hard all at the same time. She licked her lips and swallowed, fighting the impulse to lap it with her desperate tongue.

She glanced at her husband. He had torn off his pants and shoes and his shirt lay open on his chest. His breathing seemed to labor as he slowly stroked his erect penis, his huge testicles pulled tightly in a dark lump.

"Ohhhh... God," Brady barely uttered, beginning to tremble.

Tiya held the warm erection against his belly and caressed the curve of his back and buttocks with her free hand. Jane closed her eyes and balanced his dangling, egg shaped testicles on her tongue. Brady groaned and widened his stance. With a wink to her friend, she luxuriously sucked the fat ovals that dangled in his delicate, hairless sac. She appeared to savor them like plump, fresh caught oysters sliding sensuously off their half shells into her waiting, watering mouth.

Tiya couldn't help it. She hadn't even realized she was doing it. Her thumb slathered clear, slimy liquid over Brady's darkening head. She couldn't take her eyes off it. Brady rocked his hips, pushing his cock through her fingers. She wondered how far she could make him shoot.

"Tiya." The voice sounded far away. "Tiya..." She blinked at Jane.

"Now."

Jane clasped her hands behind her back and opened her mouth wide. Holding Tiya's gaze, she slowly extended her tongue over her lower lips. Tiya felt like she was going to pee. She placed Brady's penis in his wife's mouth.

*****

Patrick was surprised how physically Brady handled his pretty little wife. It wasn't that she didn't like it. She appeared to love it. She moaned each time his cock thrust into the back of her throat, water welling in her eyes and saliva running off her chin. She held his hips and her head rocked with each long slide over her lips and tongue. Whenever Brady gripped her head and withdrew his cock, Jane quickly caught her breath and opened her mouth for more.

Patrick was lying sideways across the bed now, his naked wife kneeling between his legs. She had removed her hair tie, freeing the long, springy coils to dance over her shoulders. He loved the rapt expression on Tiya's beautiful face as her talented tongue teased the sensitive underside of his erection. He knew his own girth prevented her from taking him fully in her mouth but she happily compensated with energy and imagination.

His reservations about taking part in the festivities had flown out the window after watching his wife's wholesome looking friend suck her husband like a common whore. He couldn't stop himself from crawling onto the bed behind Tiya and wrapping her in his arms. They rolled over each other; mouths crushed desperately together, hands tearing at the remaining fragments of clothes.

He had always been attracted to Jane. Her fluid runner's build, crystal blue eyes, and girl next door features had fueled his fantasies for years. This sort of thing was just a fact of married life as far as he was concerned. Who wouldn't want to fuck her? He asked himself. And what guy doesn't check out his wife's friends? Yet he never thought he would face a test like this.

And, yes, she was white. That was part of it. Was that so bad? He'd never even kissed a white girl. He wanted to take those fluffy little tits in his hands and suck on her rose petal nipples until they stood at attention for him, raw and wet. He wanted to spread her milky thighs and open up her delicate, pink folds with his thick black tool. Patrick worshipped his beautiful wife, but Jane represented something exotic and new.

Jane and Brady had collapsed on the bed. The nimble redhead's back was bent in a deep bow with her shoulders on the mattress and her painted toes pushing and curling against her husband's thighs. Brady knelt next to Patrick with his hands cradling her ass and his mouth sealed to her cunt. Her body rose and fell extravagantly as he snaked his way along her dripping crevice and dipped inside her opening. Her knees flew outward and she thrust her pelvis high when two fingers spread her folds and his tongue patiently teased the hard, pearly nub from its fleshy hood. Jane became louder and more profane as her pleasure mounted.

Patrick watched this while Tiya worked her fist over his saliva soaked glans and rolled his balls in her fingers. The movements of Brady's head allowed glimpses of Jane's glistening, pink flesh and the dark, open wings of her lips. Pressure began to build somewhere deep beneath his pubic bone as he imagined squeezing his cock through her tiny hole and stretching it to her limit.

"God. Baby... puh-please," Jane's was short of breath. "I wanna fuck now... please. I need to." She dropped her feet to the sheets and squirmed onto her elbows, red-faced and panting.

"Did he earn it, Janie?" Tiya snickered. She sat back on her feet and batted her eyes at Brady's juice covered face before lowering her gaze to the rigid penis pointing in her direction. "Does he get to come tonight?"

"Mmmm... well he did work hard." Jane tilted her head and looked at her husband appraisingly, her chest still heaving.

"Looked kinda sloppy, though, from what I saw."

"Easy, Tee," Brady warned, not bothering to disguise his interest in the dark region between her legs. "Unless you plan to take over for her, that is."

Brady caught his faux pas immediately and turned to Patrick. "Pat, I... you know, I was just..."

"Is that an option?"

Patrick's head snapped up in shock. It was Tiya.

*****

No one spoke for what seemed like an eternity. It was possible that no one breathed. Four sets of eyes were locked in place, not one of them engaging any other. It was Jane who finally spoke.

"Do you want to fuck my husband?" Tiya felt her heart race at the sound of Jane's words. Seconds felt like minutes. "It's okay to be honest, Tee. My God, the four of us are naked in the same bed. The guys are hard as nails, I can smell your pussy from here, and I knowI'mleaking all over the place." She paused. "Someone has to say what they want."

Tiya folded her hands in her lap and looked at her husband. "Honey?"

He was leaning on his side, his deep set eyes giving nothing away. He slowly slid his hand across the sheet and wrapped it around Jane's ankle.

Brady looked from Tiya, to Patrick, and then to Jane. "Wait... are we?"

"We're still gonna get to watch, baby," Jane rubbed his thigh with her free foot. "It's just that, now, we'll be watching each other."

Jane stood and walked to the double window. The moon was fully risen, its pale hue having become a pumpkin orange. She couldn't remember a harvest moon like this, so large and bright. She turned and clicked off the lamps on her way back to bed. The glowing planet filled the room with its thin light.

Patrick pushed himself onto his knees and reached for his wife. She wrapped her arms around her husband's neck and kissed him on the lips. The kiss was soft and tender and his cock felt warm and familiar against her belly. After a moment, he mumbled something in her ear, something urgent sounding that she didn't catch. She looked in his eyes and opened her mouth to speak when she felt two hands on her shoulders. They moved liquidly down her arms to her elbows. The hands gently pinned her elbows back and her fingers slipped free.

"Patrick."

When she turned around and saw him, her heart skipped a beat. Brady smiled down at her with a look that seemed to say, "At last". He took her to the other bed and laid her down on the cool sheets. His beautiful cock swayed above her belly and suddenly she was short of breath, unable to distinguish nervousness from anticipation. She felt a powerful release between her legs that soaked her lips and thighs. Soon he would fuck her, she thought. He would hold her down and spread her legs and fuck her with his long penis while their spouses watched.

He moved in beside her and put his mouth to hers, their long legs intertwined, unable to keep from moving. The distinctive taste of pussy on his lips excited her. She'd never tasted another woman before and it felt right somehow that Jane would be the one. She knew that before this night was over her husband would do the same. He would swirl his wide tongue deep inside Jane's quivering cunt and drench his lips with her liquid sex.

Her hands coursed over Brady's hard body, wanting all of him at once. They rode the grooves of his sectioned core and the long, sleek muscles of his back. Pressed so close together she felt him tremble, driving her own desire even higher. She closed her eyes when his fingers sunk into her tangle of hair and pulled back her head, lifting her chin and exposing her throat to his hungry mouth.

She began to float away, the sighs and moans from the next bed becoming faint. Something wet and wonderful swirled around her nipple. She thought she could feel it grow as it was pulled into Brady's delicious heat. A hand slid between her thighs, urging them apart. She lifted a knee and rolled her hips when his demanding, unfamiliar fingers began to work her clit.

"Ummhh... yyyehhhss..."

Brady listened to the quiet noises that he knew so well. Another man had his wife at the edge of orgasm. At that very moment he was using her body as he pleased. He was touching and squeezing and licking all her special, private places. Moving his penis in and out of her wet vagina. In the spectral light, Brady watched the wavelike action of Patrick's hulking form press her again and again into the mattress. Her long, pale arm rose in the air and draped across his thick, dark neck.

Tiya's hands had found his cock. She pressed tightly against him and he felt the scrape of her nipples against his chest. With a quick roll of his hips, he flipped her on top of him. His fingers raked the long curve of her back and dove into the deep, moist space between her cheeks. He squeezed her globes and pulled her hard against his shaft, thrusting his pelvis and lifting her high.

She spread her knees and straddled his narrow hips, her hands set firmly on his ribs. Her beauty nearly took his breath away. The moonlight cast her skin as creamy mocha and her large nipples a rich, chocolate brown. Her breasts, so full and round, felt firm and heavy in his hands.

He needed to be inside her; to find the deepest, warmest parts of her and feel her muscles close around him. She ground her pussy along Brady's rigid column, the squishy sounds of rubbing genitals joining her rising moans.

"I want you so bad, Tee."

Tiya raised her ass in a jockey's pose, her loose curls draped below her face. His cock sprang upward, straining toward her seeping cunt. She took it by its solid root and rubbed the swollen head against the tender surface of her vulva. He lifted his hips as she centered him, pushing through her flowered wings. Tiya slowly impaled herself, feeling every ridge, loving the long glide.

"Let me fuck you, Brady."

Sweat rolled off their bodies as she rode him. Her arms now stretched behind her, anchored astride his legs. She rolled her hips and pulled her tingling pussy up and down his column, changing angles, feeling the blunt head rake her g-spot and bump her cervix. Heat and tension spread from her vibrating pussy to her entire body and she felt her arms and legs begin to tingle.

"God, I'm gonna come. Uhhhh... you feel so good."

Brady raised his chest and leaned forward, taking her hips in his hands. Tiya knew what he wanted. She wrapped her legs around him as he knelt and squeezed her tight. They kissed in a deep embrace, her pussy a confusion of spasms. Brady drove into her again and again, feeling her tremors turn to quakes.

*****

Jane knew her pussy was dripping freely. Her inner thighs were smeared with clear, sticky liquid. Patrick had fucked her already. Twice. He had taken her down immediately, gripping her in his massive hands, bending her at will. His strength was overpowering. She'd never felt anything like this. He'd poked and prodded every fold and hole. He wasn't finished with her, not nearly, and every nerve ending in her body was vibrating with anticipation.

His aggression had taken her by surprise. Patrick was always the quiet one - reserved and polite. Not today. When she came to him, he immediately put her on her back and straddled her with his knees, pinning her to the mattress. The intoxicating, musky smell of his intimidating cock filled her nostrils as it loomed inches above her face. She'd never even seen an uncircumcised man before but she retracted his foreskin as he quietly instructed, and lathered the shining glans with saliva. It will help, he told her.

Patrick moved down her body and roughly pushed her knees apart, examining the strawberry fuzz that covered her cunt. He watched her slippery juices run down her crevice and pool at her anus before spreading darkly the sheet. Her soft cries went unnoticed as the broad pad of his thumb slid over her clit, moving it in all directions. He pushed a finger into her, twisting it around and pushing at her walls until she was dripping all over his hand. Jane's ass flew off the bed when he placed his tongue on her erect little bud and covered it with his lips. The power of her orgasm surprised him, her pussy clenching and pulsing over his thick finger.

Panic had set in when he pried her legs apart with his knees and began to rub his turgid monster over her cunt, pushing apart her lips and pressing at her opening. He had one hand on the base of his shaft and the other pressing down on her chest. She couldn't take her eyes off the wide column of flesh, not believing it would fit. How does Tiya do this? She wondered.

Jane's vagina was still ringing with sensation but there was no letup in Patrick's advance. He squeezed a nipple as he slowly pushed into her, thankfully taking his time but showing no sign of mercy. The white flash of pain was followed almost immediately by another orgasm and the unmistakable pulse of Patrick's powerful ejaculation.