Orbital Academy 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I dunno," Li leaned back, half closing his eyes, "I'm definitely appreciating the sights, but the only view I like right now is one I first saw up in the Academy."

"Hmm, I can see your point," Aimee had stepped closer, standing right next to where he sat, so when she hooked her thumbs into the waistband of her pants and shimmied them down, he was given a close look at the neatly trimmed black curls between her legs, "I suppose the only solution to that is make sure you have a fresh, new experience here on the surface."

The sight of her naked body so close to him was enough to make Li hard, but her words made him sit up and fully open his eyes. *Something new eh?* He scanned her body up and down, enjoying how unabashed she was about her nudity. He could swear that mingled in with the smells of flowers and plants he could smell her scent...she was certainly close enough. When she suddenly bent down over him, pulling at his clothing, he was sure of it.

*This is how it always goes,* Li thought, grinning as he let her yank his pants off with her characteristic ferocity, *we play our games until neither of us can stand it any more, at which point neither of us give a fuck who's won.* Aimee clearly wasn't in the mood to be teased for even a second longer; she squatted down until his member rubbed against her, and with a single motion slammed herself down on him. In spite of himself Li gasped, partly at the unexpected suddenness, and partly at the feeling of his entire length spearing into her body all at once. She was wet and the motion had been fast, a deep penetration in less than a second, and it took Li's mind a few moment to catch up. *So fucking good...not exactly new, but so fucking good.*

"Is this what you wanted?" Aimee whispered, pressing her forehead against his but otherwise sitting completely still.

"Yes...very much yes," Li breathed. He could feel the pulse in her pussy throbbing against him, and feel his heart beating almost in time. *Not entirely what I wanted...but close enough*

"You are so fucking bad at lying," Aimee chuckled, and slowly raised her hips, sliding off of his aching member. Disappointment stabbed through his chest, but Li didn't show it, keeping a straight face as his tip slid out of her. "Or maybe you're just bad at lying to me," Aimee grinned, her face a few inches away from his face, "which is kinda cute actually. I said 'something new', and you've had my puss before haven't you? Not exactly satisfactory."

Li opened his mouth to reply that it was actually *quite* satisfactory, when Aimee arched her back just a little, sliding the tip of his cock a little further until it was pressing against her asshole.

"Now *this*," she whispered, "*this* is new." Li's eyes widened. Very occasionally, even with their game discarded, Aimee somehow managed to win.

"Okay. You're going to remain *absolutely* still, because I've never done this before," Aimee instructed, her hips moving in slow circles, rubbing her ass against the tip of his penis as she spoke, "and we're going to take it very slow, and if it hurts too much we're going to stop and get off some other way."

"I think I can live with that," Li murmured.

"And when we're done, you are going to sing this planet's fucking praises," Aimee grinned, before she pressed her hips down.

There was a little bit of resistance at first, but his tip finally slipped into her asshole with a gasp from the both of them. She had been wet before, and his entire length was covered in her juices, making it easier to slide in, but even so Aimee lowered herself very slowly onto him, inch by inch. Her hole was tight, tighter than anything Li had experienced before, and it felt so good that he gripped her hips hard to keep from involuntarily thrusting the rest of the way.

"Oh god, Li," Aimee gasped with a shuddering breath, and the soft sound combined with the tightness of her ass almost sent him over the edge. She was shaking, actually shaking, and when he looked into her face he saw she was blushing. *She likes it...fuck, she likes it as much as I do...*

Aimee took a breath, and then pushed herself down hard, taking the last few inches of Li's cock inside of her butt and digging her fingers into the sleeves of his shirt. Li had to strain, but he kept completely still as she panted. He watched her breasts rise and fall, as the tiny motions of her breathing sent shocks of pleasure up and down his entire length. Aimee was biting her lip, her eyes clamped shut, and he couldn't tell if her face was contorted in pleasure or pain.

"How you doing?" He finally asked.

"Fuck, Li, fuck it hurts and it feels so fucking good at the same time," she gasped.

"Do you want to stop?" *Please say no, please say no, please say no,* Li kept his mental begging off of his face as he watched hers. Aimee opened her eyes, meeting his with one of uninhibited lust.

"I don't want to stop," she said fiercely, "it feels so fucking good I want you to...I want you to fuck me as hard as you can." Somehow Li's cock stiffened even harder inside of her.

"It's gonna hurt more," Li moved his hips a little, just enough to feel the tight walls of her ass pressing against him, and enjoy the tremor it sent through her body.

Aimee grabbed the sleeve of his shirt and stuffed it between her teeth, her eyes never leaving his. Muffled through the fabric, Li could still understand the two words she growled:

"Hurt me."

Even if he wanted to he could no longer resist. Li grabbed her hips and pushed her away, sliding out almost all the way, and then yanked her back down, thrusting his hips upward at the same time, slamming his cock into her asshole as deep and hard as he could. The fabric muffled Aimee's scream of pleasure, but she wrapped her arms around him so tight it almost hurt. He didn't have to lift her again, she pulled her butt up and slammed it down on him again, only pausing a moment before she lifted for another thrust. Each time she pushed back down was better than the last, and each muffled gasp and moan made it that much hotter. The tightness of her ass squeezed hard at his entire shaft, and he could feel how much she was loving it by the slippery feeling of her wetness rubbing against his lower stomach on every blow. He reached down and slid two fingers effortlessly inside of Aimee's pussy as she impaled her ass on his cock again, and she almost tore the fabric of his sleeve as she came.

Li felt the orgasm ripping through Aimee's body, both in his fingers and in his member. Her slit clamped down on his fingers hard, but her ass squeezed and tightened enough that it sent him shuddering over the edge himself. The orgasm build and spurt out of him, filling Aimee's ass even as she twitched and quivered. She was still riding him, lifting up and slamming back down on him, and the feelings of tightness and warmth were so intense that the pleasure almost hurt. Just when Li thought he couldn't take another thrust, Aimee finally slowed to a stop, slumped against his chest.

Aimee didn't get off of him as much as she collapsed next to him, crumpling into a naked, grinning heap.

"Hot damn," she panted.

"Hot damn indeed," Li grinned back, pulling his pants back up leisurely, "planet still sucks though."

"You fuckin' dealbreakin' sack of shit," Aimee grumbled.

"Kidding. The planet is awesome. Fuck, it didn't matter where it happened, any place I get to take your anal virginity is officially the most awesome place in the universe."

"That's more like it," Aimee rolled over to her back, staring into the air, while Li took the opportunity to enjoy the sight of her breasts.

"Fuck."

"I know," Li agreed,

"Holy fuck!"

"I know! That was quite the-"

"No...Li...look," Aimee was pointing at the sky, face pale, and when Li followed her arm he paled as well.

The satflyer still hung in the sky above them, but every light was out, and the angle seemed wrong somehow. One by one, the fire in each of the four jets died as they watched in helpless horror. Slowly tilting in the air, the satflyer seemed to hover weightless for just a moment.

*The satflyer lost power.* Li thought dully, as he watched the vessel full of his squadmates fall from the sky.

12