Orbital Insertion

Story Info
Space tourist enjoys close encounters with heavenly bodies.
2.8k words
4.44
7.6k
10
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(Historical note: I wrote this story in 1995 for Bazooms magazine, shortly after the Space Shuttle Discovery first docked with Mir, and six years before Dennis Tito became the first space tourist aboard the ISS.)

It had been a hell of a flight - as bad, the senator thought, as tourist class on Aeroflot. The launch had been particularly harrowing, and he was strapped down too firmly to enjoy the zero gravity, though he had to admit it did wonders for the softness of the seat cushions, and for the bust measurement of his fellow passenger Dr Titanova, an expert on space medicine who was currently acting as stewardess. Fortunately, she wasn't strapped down, nor was she wearing one of the bulky spacesuits that he'd been forced into - but then, he figured, the Russians could afford to lose a few doctors, but not a U.S. senator.

"We're nearly there," she said, huskily. "You should just be able to see the station." The senator peered through the window (it was hard not to think of it as a porthole), saw nothing, and returned his attention to the doctor's tits. Forty-one inches, if his connoisseur's eye was to be trusted. He'd had a weakness for humungous hootered women since his teens, when he'd avidly collected pictures and videos of Kitten Natividad, Christy Canyon, Ebony Ayes and many others. Unfortunately, it was a weakness he could rarely afford to indulge as a senator, with his party's insistence on 'family values' and a squeaky-clean image covering up its lack of any actual policies: even being divorced had nearly cost him their endorsement. There were times when he felt like saying the hell with it, collecting his pension, and opening a bar somewhere...

"Senator Neal?"

He snapped out of his reverie, and glanced through the porthole again. The station was visible, a collection of oversized tin cans winged with solar panels. "Are you feeling okay? Not spacesick?"

"No, I'm fine." The doctor floated closer until her boobs were merely inches from his face, and reached down to take his pulse.

"A little high," she murmured, "and I think you're sweating."

"I'm fine," he repeated.

"Good; we'll be docking in three minutes. I'd better go strap myself down."

* * *

He emerged from the airlock into a control room filled with grinning cosmonauts - some standing on what he thought of as the floor, others on the ceiling, and one floating in mid-air. His stomach lurched slightly, and he tried to ignore the feeling. A wiry, grey-haired man extended his hand in friendship, welcoming him to the station, but before he could launch into his speech, the airlock door opened again, and the doctor emerged. "I'm sorry, Yuri Ivanovich," she announced. "I think I'd better take the Senator to the sick-bay for a check-up now."

Yuri, caught with his mouth open, closed it, opened it again to protest, and then shrugged. The senator opened his mouth to speak, saw a woman in a tight white jumpsuit and nurse's cap emerging from the corridor at the far side of the control room, and left his mouth hanging open for a few seconds. The nurse was a pretty, petite blonde in her mid twenties, with a bust measurement of at least sixty inches; either that, or she was trying to smuggle air tanks or space helmets in her blouse.

"Senator?"

"Good idea," he gurgled, and allowed the two women to lead him down the corridor, guide him into the sick-bay, remove his bulky space-suit, and sit him on a hard hospital bed fitted with straps. "Zero gravity," explained Dr Titanova, as the senator - clad only his shorts - looked nervously at the quick-release buckles. "If you don't fasten yourself down securely while you're asleep, the slightest movement can send you flying through the air. You'd better hold on to the frame while we do this." She reached into her blouse for a pre-warmed stethoscope, and proceeded to check his heartbeat and breathing, while the nurse literally hovered nearby. The senator forced himself to breathe slowly, and was trying to think of baseball scores, when another pair of brown-tipped tits floated past the doorway. They seemed to take forever to pass: in gravity, they would have hung down to the woman's crotch, but in zero-g they jutted out ahead of her proudly. The nurse glanced down at the senator's crotch, looked over her shoulder, blushed slightly, and floated over to close the door.

"Your blood pressure's a little high," said Dr Titanova, drily. "Apart from that... I'm going to get you something that will help you get over any space-sickness and jet-lag; it'll make you sleepy for a while, but that's not a problem, Yuri's welcoming speech can always wait a few hours. Kay," she turned to the nurse, and launched into a stream of Russian, of which the senator understood nothing. Then she opened a drawer in the bedside cabinet, and removed a foil pack of capsules. "Press that red button if you need anything," she finished, and drifted out of the room. The senator shrugged, swallowed two of the capsules, and blacked out.

* * *

He opened his eyes an hour later, woken by the sound of a scream, and found himself strapped to the bed with the nurse naked and floating above him, face-down and just out of reach. Her boobs were even bigger and rounder than they'd looked hidden in her jumpsuit, and she had one pushed up to her face so she could lick the fat swollen nipple: her tit-flesh was pale and creamy, her huge areolae bubble-gum pink. Her other hand was in her crotch, her thumb on her clit, her fingers thrusting between the lips of her wet blonde pussy. She shrieked as she came again.

I'm dreaming, he thought. I must be dreaming, or there was something in those pills... He half-closed his eyes as Kay's focused again, and then she drifted below his line of sight. Best damn dream I ever had, he thought muzzily, and then felt warm, damp fingers pull down his shorts. He opened his eyes in time to see Kay kiss the head of his steel-hard cock, and then swallow it whole, deep-throating him as expertly as he'd ever had, while she rubbed pussy-juice between her enormous boobs. He gasped, and she slowly slipped his cock out of her mouth, turned about with amazing agility, then squeezed her wet warm wonderful whoppers around his throbbing dick. The senator fumbled with the buckles on his straps, then reached out to play with her hard nipples. He was too aroused to last long, and came barely a minute later, squirting spheres of semen into the air, where they drifted like little round UFOs. Kay laughed, and sucked them out of the air as though she were bobbing for apples. Then she slipped back into her jumpsuit and out of the room, while the senator collapsed back onto the bed.

* * *

The official welcome and tour of the station was carefully scripted, written for an audience which didn't know the Big Bang from a black hole, and Neal found it difficult to prevent his attention from wandering. Dr Titanova accompanied them on the tour, but Kay was nowhere to be seen, and neither was the other woman he'd glimpsed through the sick bay door. Once the formalities were over and they'd drifted into the tiny galley, he and Yuri began discussing some of the hardware, one of the astronomers produced a squeeze-bottle of vodka, and Dr Titanova excused herself and returned to sick bay. The men watched her curvaceous ass vanish through a hatchway, and the astronomer sketched an hourglass in the air with his hands. Neal nodded. "How long have you been up here?"

"Our rotation is six months on, six off," replied Yuri. "Like when I was in Navy. They can't afford to send ship very often."

"At least in the Navy you have shore leave," said Neal. "Seven men and two women here, it must be hard."

"Very hard," said Yuri, gravely, "but is price we pay for scientific research, nyet?"

The astronomer laughed. "Don't believe him, tovarisch; I learnt to use telescope when I was boy in Vladivostok, spying on girls in communal flat across road, and Yuri Ivanovich used to be biggest womaniser in Black Sea Fleet. They used to call him Commander Torpedoes. Likes women with big sirens."

"Hooters," corrected Neal, absent-mindedly.

"Hooters, da. Vodka?"

"Thank you," replied Neal, noticing a picture taped to the wall - Katerina Popova, women's gymnastics champion at the 2000 Olympics, on the double beam. It took a few seconds for him to realize why the face looked so familiar. "Ah... do you mind if we have another look at the sick-bay?"

Yuri and the astronomer glanced at each other, and then Yuri shook his head. "Maybe later, Senator, but I'm afraid we have patients here who... well, they value their privacy. I'm sure you understand."

* * *

He was half-asleep in his bunk when Kay slithered in next to him, waking him by rubbing her big bare boobs over his face. He opened his mouth, and she pushed her nipple in, effectively silencing him. She giggled softly as he began sucking on her heavenly hooter, cramming as much as he could into his mouth, then licking around the turgid nipple, feeling it swell and stiffen. She moaned softly, and he turned his attention to her other tit, nibbling one nipple and then the other until they were both as big and hard as marbles.

"You like big titties?" she whispered.

"Love them," replied Neal, burying his face between them. "How big are they?"

"Hundred seventy-six."

The senator blinked. "What's that in inches?"

She grinned. "Sixty-nine," she replied, did a back-flip and twist above him, and wrapped her smooth thighs around his face. Her pretty blonde pussy descended over his mouth like an oxygen mask, and he reached out to fondle her firm, round ass while his tongue became acquainted with her hard clit. She sucked his throbbing cock into her mouth and throat until her nose was buried in his scrotum, and then began swirling it around while her tongue slid up and down its length. When his balls felt ready to explode, she stopped sucking, and spun around above him again.

"Don't move," she whispered. "I do all moving." Her pussy slid onto his rigid cock, and she pushed his face back down to her boobs. She rode him slowly, postponing his orgasm as long as possible, until they both began cumming together. She pushed her right breast into his mouth to silence him, and stuffed her left into her own mouth to muffle her own cries.

When he opened his eyes, she was still blinking slowly. "Wow," he muttered.

"Wow?" She stared at him, focusing, and then giggled. "Wow! Good, no?"

"Great, yes." He kissed her beautiful boobs, and held on to her. "You're Kay Popova, aren't you?"

She drew back slightly, and then nodded.

"The gymnast?"

She shrugged, inadvertently bashing him in the nose with her enormous boobs. "When I was younger. Before I grew -" She glanced at her breasts. "Can't be gymnast with these, but didn't want -"

"A reduction?"

She nodded, then smiled. "Too much fun in bed, men like too much... but bad for back. That's why I come here. Weigh nothing, not bad for back."

He began sucking on them. "And you never go back to Earth?"

"Can't, now."

He continued to suck, feeling her nipple swell again. "Who's in the sick bay, Kay? More gymnasts?"

She was silent for a moment, and pulled her boob from his mouth - and then replaced it with the other. "Tomorrow night. Dr Titanova not working; I show you."

* * *

Kay propelled herself down the corridor as smoothly as though she were swimming, while the senator - still unaccustomed to zero-g - dragged himself along behind her like a mountain-climber. By the time they reached the sick bay, he was in a thoroughly bad mood, one that the sight of Kay's gorgeous round ass constantly floating just out of reach did nothing to lighten. He was imagining dire secrets that the Russians might be trying to hide, but he wasn't prepared for the sight that met his eyes when he hauled himself through the hatchway. The brunette facing him, eyes closed in ecstasy, was sucking on her own breast - one of the breasts he'd glimpsed briefly a few days before - while a shapely redhead, kneeling before her, sucked on the other. The redhead was rubbing her own boob over the brunette's pussy, fucking her with the swollen scarlet nipple, while frigging herself frantically. Her auburn pussy was barely a yard from the senator's face, and the smell and sounds of sex were overwhelming. Neal felt his cock growing almost painfully rigid. A sound to his left distracted him, and he turned to see a third woman floating upside down, watching the other two while playing with her own boobs - boobs smaller than the brunette's, but slightly larger than Kay's.

Kay bounced off the ceiling, and landed next to him, close enough to whisper in his ear. "They can't go back to Earth, either," she said. "They could never get out of bed."

Not if they lived anywhere near me, thought the senator, shaking his head in amazement. "So what do they, uh, do here?"

The third woman laughed, and launched herself at him across the tiny room. Neal put out his arms to grab her, and she snatched his wrists and pulled his hands onto her gorgeous globes. In full gravity, they would have been incredibly heavy; in space, they were as light as clouds, and Neal felt as though he'd touched heaven. Her areolae were bigger than his palms, and her candy-pink nipples jutted out like a hitch-hiker's thumbs; Neal stroked them gently, feeling the rigid tissue tighten even more. The woman crooned something in Russian, and Neal began kissing her nips delicately, then circled them with his tongue. The woman squeezed her boobs together so that he could suck both nipples at the same time, and he crammed as much of her delicious titflesh into his mouth as he could fit. She writhed in ecstasy while Kay hurriedly removed the senator's jumpsuit, then began sucking his cock while she stripped down for action.

Without warning, the woman pushed him away from her, towards the brunette and redhead. A pair of knockers as large as prize-winning watermelons wrapped themselves around his head from behind, covering his eyes and ears, and another tit, fragrant with sweet pussy-juice, was waved under his nose and then pushed into his mouth. His flailing hands were expertly trapped between a pair of warm, soft tits, and he felt the now-familiar sensation of Kay's well-lubed boobs being wrapped around his cock. Floating in zero-g, all he could see and feel and taste and smell and hear was tit, as his tongue and lips and hands explored one marvelous mega-mammary and then another. His chest was stroked by hard nipples, caressed with soft swollen boobs, as one of the women slid over him to take over from Kay, and then Kay's tits rubbed over his legs and ass and back and along one arm into his greedy grasping hands. After that, he lost track of time, and of which woman was which; all that mattered was this hooter heaven, this cloud nine of chewable nipples, this total immersion in tits. His orgasm, when it hit, was like an explosion that seemed to last forever.

He opened his eyes as the women drifted away from him, and saw Yuri and Dr Titanova standing near the hatchway, both grinning widely. "In space, no-one can hear you cream," said Yuri. "Unfortunately, this room is wired. Nixon did same to your Skylab, if it makes you feel any better."

Neal was too exhausted to do any more than glare at him, and he suspected that his own grin hadn't completely faded: he hoped he still had some authority in his voice when he snapped, "If this is an attempt to blackmail me -"

Yuri looked genuinely shocked. "Blackmail? Never. Bribe, maybe. We need your help, Senator, and this seemed best way to ask for it."

Neal glowered. "What sort of help?"

"Economic help." The cosmonaut looked at his medical officer, and then sighed. "You see, station is expensive to run, as you can imagine, and while research done here is first rate, we're not good at marketing. So Moscow was thinking, with new shuttle... maybe we should open station to tourists."

Complete silence for nearly a minute, and then the bug-eyed Neal whispered, "Tourists?"

"Rich tourists," expanded Dr Titanova. "Shuttle is still expensive. But

very exclusive, and zero-g should be great attraction..."

Neal nodded, weakly, and found himself staring at the doctor's boobs. They were smaller than Kay's, but big enough to be fuckable, and he suspected they tasted good, too. "A very great attraction," he replied, smiling.