Orbitofrontal Cortex 02

Story Info
Richard's plan for Carrie to blow a stranger escalates.
5.9k words
4.29
13.8k
11

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 01/29/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Disclaimer: I might have titled this, How Jealousy Makes an Evil Man. Richard is a horrible man making horrible, selfish choices. He should get what he has coming to him – severe justice. And of course, Carrie's parents, to simply quit parenting – appalling. Warning: Do NOT try this at home.

*****

Chapter 3

After the man exited the dining area, Carrie sat back on her heels to wait. She stared out anxiously through the arched doorway, shifting her weight from one side to the other. She looked like a blameless, nice young girl. Yet, she had a strange man's load of cum in her belly.

Richard's plan was progressing better than he had expected. He'd not had to twist her arm, and just like that she was ready to suck another dick. She really had no idea anymore what it meant to be a good girl.

The current song faded out while a new one faded in to sustain the club's never-ending dance beat, the soundwaves vibrating through the floor into Richard's feet. The walls of the dining area blocked the view, but he imagined the stripper on the stage swinging her bare ass to the music.

After five minutes, the gray-haired man returned with an uncomfortable look on his face. He had four other middle-aged men with him, one with thinning hair, one with glasses, one with a beard, and one wearing a tie. He rubbed his ear and looked at Carrie like a kid about to ask for extra desert.

Carrie glanced around at his friends with beaming puppy dog eyes that said, 'It's so nice to meet you.'

The man hesitated a moment, and then said, "I told them what happened – how awesome you were. They didn't believe me." He patted the shoulder of the man next to him, the one with thinning hair. "Here's the guy who just got divorced. I told him you agreed to give him a blowjob and, well..." He nodded toward the other three guys. "They had an idea."

"What?" Richard asked, half shouting. "They want to watch?"

The corners of the man's mouth stretched into a toothy, guilty smile. He raised pleading eyebrows at Richard. "Well," he said. "They were wondering if they could join in."

Holy shit, a blow bang! Richard's pulse quickened. This guy had some nerve, thinking Carrie was his whore. "You mean you want her to give all of them blowjobs?" he asked. True, she was injured, but there must be some function left in that part of her brain. Surely, she still has limits.

Carrie's face froze while mouthing the word, 'Oh.' She turned to look at Richard, but he only returned an unsmiling, curious stare. Why are you looking at me, you slut? Are you going to do it?

After a few seconds, her face thawed. She turned and reached her arms out toward the divorcee, as if inviting him for a hug.

He started unbuckling his pants and slowly stepped forward to stand in front of her. While she helped him pull his pants down to his knees, the other four men exchanged looks of surprise and amazement.

She took ahold of the divorcee's flaccid cock and sealed her lips around it. Her lower jaw wiggled back and forth as she sucked its head, rubbing it with her tongue inside her mouth. In seconds, it hardened.

Richard watched, shaking his head. For a moment, he forgot his resentment toward her. He must have been hallucinating, to see a pretty girl giving a blowjob to this perverted, pathetic older man. He had a lined, leathery face, thinning hair, and a pot belly. In contrast, she had blushing cheeks, long healthy locks, and the delicate body of a ballerina. She was too good for him. I can't believe she's doing it.

She removed the divorcee's stiff cock from her mouth and looked around at his friends. They just stood there staring. They can't believe she's doing it either.

Richard roused himself back to the business at hand. The old men were lined up, each one waiting his turn for a pretty girl to suck his dick, the girl that had made him feel worthless. This was perfect. As a whore, she would see what it was like to feel worthless. With a swing of his arm, Richard gestured for them to move in.

They stepped forward and began pulling down their pants.

In moments, the men surrounded her, standing with their pants half way down. The three recent arrivals' cocks hung half-hard. So with her knees on the floor, Carrie pivoted from one to the next, spending about twenty seconds sucking each one, and soon four full erections protruded toward her face.

The sexy image made Richard's temperature rise, and underneath his jeans his penis hardened too. She looked like a hot, slutty porn star.

She relocated the divorcee's cock, grabbed it with her right hand, and put her mouth in front of her thumb and forefinger. She stroked and spun her fist on his shaft while she bobbed her head along with it. With her left hand, she grabbed his balls as if using a handle to pull her face onto his cock. She was not wasting any time.

For about thirty seconds, she gave the divorcee a blowjob while the others watched. He stared down at her with his mouth open and his lower lip stuck out. He looked like he was going to drool. Richard figured it had been a long time since the man's ex-wife had given him a blowjob. The poor guy was not going to last long watching a beautiful eighteen-year-old sucking his dick.

Sure enough, the man began opening and closing his mouth like a breathing fish. His hands began twitching near his thighs. He was about to cum in her mouth. But then he didn't.

Preempting the man's blissful climax, the bearded man grabbed Carrie's left arm, pulling her hand from the divorcee's balls. Like a puppeteer, he rested her hand on his cock. "Here, Sweetheart." Richard read his lips. "You can stroke mine at the same time. There you go. Like that."

She stopped sucking. While she watched herself stroke the bearded man's cock with her left hand, the divorcee's cock throbbed and twitched in her right hand. Pre-cum dripped from its hole, until a thin string of it stretched past her thumb. He was lucky. She'd stopped just in time.

After about five pumps with her left hand on the bearded man's cock, she settled on a rhythm, and then turned back to start sucking the divorcee's cock again. With the coordination of a ballerina, she worked both cocks in harmony.

The divorcee closed his eyes and tilted his head back. He spread his legs a few inches to push his pelvis forward. Again, the man was about to explode.

However, Carrie didn't notice. So instead of finishing him, she switched her mouth to the bearded man's cock. She resumed stroking and sucking.

Disoriented, the divorcee opened his eyes and stared down at her little hand pumping his cock. He dropped his chin to hang his mouth open.

After three more strokes, his cum burst through her fist and splashed onto her cheek. Her head flinched in surprise, but she quickly turned to put his cock in her mouth. Her head flinched again a couple more times while she received shots to the back of her throat. Then removing her mouth, she used her hand to continue milking him. Six more visible shots disappeared through her lips.

She extracted the last drops of his semen, and then looked up at him. He was breathing heavily. With her mouth open, she laughed. He looked inside to see his semen swishing around. Closing her eyes and her lips, she swallowed it.

Richard's chest tightened. Holy shit! That was a lot of cum. She'd always swallowed his. Of course it had turned him on, but watching her eat another man's was painful. He'd never known she was so hungry for it. That was two loads. Would she try to eat five in one sitting?

The divorcee pulled up his pants and shuffled away to watch.

Carrie turned her focus to the man wearing a tie. She began sucking. His cock head plunged in and out of her puffy mouth while she slowly rocked her torso forward and backward. With her left hand she held his balls. With her right hand she began gently pumping and twisting on his shaft.

He stared at her face shaking his head in amazement. Richard knew she could make him cum quickly like the others.

However, she was interrupted again. The bearded man walked around to her other side. He grabbed her arm, nudged her left hand toward the man wearing glasses, and pulled her right hand toward himself. "Sweetheart, look. We have three cocks, and you have two hands plus one mouth."

In no time, she settled into an erotic three-on-one show. Both hands and her head moved forward and backward in unison, about one repetition per second. She gave each wrist three twists every time their cock heads retreated into her hands.

At the same time, she looked up into the eyes of the man wearing a tie, and bobbed on his cock with her soft velvety tongue extended past her bottom lip. Her big slippery upper lip dragged along the top of his shaft while she hungrily licked the bottom.

Cum still clung to her right cheek. Precious cum that she'd missed. She needed more and she was going to get it.

Richard could hardly resist the itch in his pants. He wanted to grab himself and jack off, but no. No, he had to stop getting turned on. He had to stay focused. Tonight was about business – the business of making a nasty skank. If he succeeded, he would no longer want her.

She stroked and sucked three cocks for about forty-five seconds. The man wearing a tie stared down at her face, and soon began to show signs that he was about to flood her mouth. His lower lip protruded revealing the bottom row of his teeth.

Richard watched Carrie's eyes. This time she knew. She could probably feel his cock head swell to its maximum size and turn to stone in her mouth. She noticed how his hips thrusted, but began to hitch as his control faltered.

In response, she reclaimed both hands from the others, to give full service to him. She quickened her pace.

For another ten seconds she sucked and pumped his cock, until her head recoiled from his first squirt of cum. She opened her mouth and tickled the tip of his penis with her tongue. She formed her thumb and forefinger into a ring. With tiny jerks back and forth, she stimulated the rouge rim of his glans. Richard counted five more squirts that collected at the back of her throat.

His own throbbing penis ached under his jeans. This couldn't be the same sweet girl he'd wanted to marry. She was a blow bang cocksucker, and she was really good at it.

While her most recent quarry pulled up his pants and joined the other two watchers, Carrie sat with her lips parted, holding his load inside her mouth. Her watery, bloodshot eyes looked around the room from one man to the next as if she was not sure what to do. Then she stopped when her gaze met Richard's. Through her parted lips, he could see the milky liquid undulating around her tongue.

After a few seconds she closed her eyes, closed her mouth, shook her head, and swallowed. The load of cum went down, but she put her hand to her chest and coughed. Three cocks drained, only two more to go. God! What a cum-guzzling slut.

The two remaining friends pulled a long, oval side table out away from the wall. They each took one of Carrie's arms to help her onto the table. They scooted her body so the back of her head rested just at the end where the table was narrowest. Two cocks hovered above her face, one from her left and one from her right.

She grabbed each cock at its base. Then, she looked up at the bearded man. Pulling his cock head past her parted lips and firmly against her tongue, she began swiveling her head left to right. Back and forth, she licked the penis, the two-inch length from its pee hole to its underside just past its head.

Richard squinted enviously at her churning mouth. He longed to pull out his own cock and take his turn with her. That sweet spot – he'd taught her where to find it on his penis. She had learned how to focus there to guarantee a swift climax.

About a dozen times, she switched from one cock to the other, spending five seconds each go. Every time she switched, the neglected man would prod toward her mouth, vying for her to lick his sweet spot longer.

Richard moved over to get a better look. Her head swayed back and forth. Two shiny, wet cock heads took turns dipping into her sexy, plump lips. She was wild, like she was desperate to eat more cum.

The bearded man looked at her shirt where her two nipples wiggled, trying to poke through it. He pulled it up to expose her flawless young tits. He grabbed ahold of the one closest to him and began massaging it. With each squeeze of his hand, her breast reshaped, compressed, and its nipple peaked higher. With each release it jiggled and reshaped again to its reclined round form. He shook it a few times to enjoy its gelatinous tone. "Woah," he mouthed the words. "These tits are perfect!"

The man wearing glasses followed suit and began squeezing her other one.

Finally, Carrie stopped switching cocks. She used her left hand to jack off the bearded man while she readied to finish the man with glasses. She rocked her head faster to oscillate her lapping mouth at high speed.

The man with glasses could only take about twenty-five seconds of it. Ready for his climax, Carrie switched to use both hands on him. With her left hand she rubbed the hood of his penis head, sandwiching it firmly against her mouth and tongue. His chest began to heave in and out.

The bearded man began jacking off.

Richard watched the cock between Carrie's enveloping lips. It squirted its first stream. Half landed on her opposite cheek. She continued swaying her head, but angled her face toward the spewing hole. More came. Most coursed into her mouth, and between squirts, she swallowed.

As the man with glasses fired his last shot, the bearded man moved close. Noticing, Carrie instinctively grabbed his cock. With the tip just past her teeth, she pumped it, and then eight healthy bursts of his warm gooey fluid refilled her mouth. She continued stroking until his body shivered.

Semen from the previous load stuck to her cheek. So using his forefinger, he scraped it into her mouth. "Go ahead," he mouthed. "Down the hatch."

Carrie sat up and pulled her shirt down to cover her breasts. With her mouth closed, she hid the load of cum still inside. She just sat there staring at the floor, until finally her head dipped to the side, and she swallowed it. She placed a hand on her stomach and looked up to show Richard a smile.

That's my girl. You did it! He couldn't believe it. What else was she willing to do? The possibilities were endless!

While Carrie pushed herself off the table, the two friends pulled up their pants and joined the others. The five old men celebrated, laughing, fist pumping, and back slapping. A night to remember. You're welcome, douchebags.

Before leaving, each man walked over to thank Carrie. The divorcee was the last to leave. He stepped in front of Carrie, fumbling in his pocket, and then pulled out his phone.

He wanted her number.

She stepped forward and hugged him.

Surprised at first, the ugly man held his arms out awkwardly to his sides, but slowly recovered. He pushed his pelvis toward her. His free hand rubbed her back and then slowly migrated southward to squeeze her ass.

She reciprocated by grinding her pussy against his hip.

"Come on, Carrie," Richard yelled through his clenched teeth. He stepped behind her to grab her shoulders. "We have to go home now."

Getting the message, the divorcee released Carrie, turned her around, and pushed her toward Richard. As she stepped away from him, he slapped his hand lightly on her tight butt cheek to watch it quiver underneath her skirt. Then shaking his head, he exited the dining area.

Richard leaned close to Carrie's face so she could hear him. Smeared sticky residue stuck to her jaw below her ear. He could smell the semen, a scent like sweetened urine and raw egg whites.

"So how does it feel to have five loads of cum in your stomach?" he asked.

She smirked. "I feel fine," she said.

"It really turns you on to give men pleasure?" he asked, though it was really more a statement than a question.

She pulled away to look at him quizzically. "Yes. Is that wrong?" she asked. "Am I bad?"

Richard studied her powder blue eyes. Oblivion. She honestly didn't know, and she wanted an answer. Once a disciplined, high-achieving golden child, she had been transformed by the brain injury. He could ask her to suck his dick too, right here, and she would do it.

He realized his rigid cock was pushing tight against the inside of his jeans. She is so bad.

"No. You're not bad," he said. "Unless..." He took her hand and placed it on his jeans so she could feel his erection. "...you refuse to give me pleasure too."

She gave Richard a coy shake of her head to tease him. Then she grinned, and began to kneel.

He reached for his pants to unfasten the button.

Half way to the floor Carrie looked toward the archway, froze for a moment, and then stood again. Richard turned to follow her gaze.

Standing there with his hairy arms crossed, a large man, about sixty years old, glowered at them. Richard could tell the years had eroded his hairline and added about fifteen pounds around the waist. But yet his neatly trimmed gray beard and the gold chain hanging in the 'V' of his cashmere shirt exhibited pride derived from a handsome youth.

"What the hell are you doing?" His deep voice boomed, asserting dominance over the loud music. "Do you realize we have rules?" He looked at Carrie. "You are going to cost me a liquor license."

Oh shit. He must be the club owner.

"I saw what you did." The man looked up, toward the opposite side of the room.

Richard turned his head and spotted the semi-globe mounted on the ceiling. He felt the blood flow weakening in his head. It's a camera, of course. I'm such an idiot. God, we're fucked.

He held up his hands. "She didn't take any money." His voice came out shrill and shaky. "She lost a bet. She was only paying her due. She did it for nothing."

The man stared at him, frowning. "That's good. But I just saw five customers walk out the door. Their pockets were filled with cash – cash for the girls, cash for drinks. Now they're gone." He glanced at Carrie. "That's opportunity she stole from my business." He noted the misplaced serving table. "Did you pay to reserve my dining room?"

Richard looked down at his feet. They'd overstayed their welcome. No, it was worse than that. If the club owner were to bill him for damages, he could probably pay for it, eventually. But what if he pressed charges? Fuck!

"We're sorry, sir," he said. "She didn't mean... I'm... we're really sorry. We'll leave now. It won't happen again."

The man was ignoring him. His eyes were scanning Carrie's body. "How old are you?" he asked.

Her eyes shifted back and forth while she searched her memory. "Eighteen."

"Your bet – those were high stakes," the man said. "What did you hope to win?"

She didn't answer.

"It wasn't money? You must be desperate."

She shook her head. "No, I'm not."

"Do you like doing that sort of thing?" he asked. "Do you like sucking cock?"

She shrugged and nodded.

He stared at her for a moment, thinking. "You don't want money, huh?" He took a step closer to her. "You are a very pretty girl. I mean..." He whistled. "You know, you could make a lot here." He looked at her chest. "Are those real?"

She looked down at herself. Then she innocently nodded while she yanked up her shirt. It just caught the bottoms of her tits as she lifted, so they rose, and then fell with a bounce.

He raised his eyebrows and opened his mouth in surprise. Then chuckling, he reached down to grab and shake each one. He pulled her shirt back down to cover them. "Would you like to work for me?" He touched her face. "You could be a star. I mean, honestly, I'm not just saying that."

12