Orc Bait 02: Hellbound

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Axelotl
Axelotl
427 Followers

I did this every night, furiously finger myself until I have had several intense orgasms. I even fingered my ass, wishing that it would be filled with a large cock.

Aerowyn had done this to me. I will make her fix me, and I will make her pay.

I had four fingers pushed up my soaking wet cunt and my thumb circling around my sensitive clit. The pleasure was heightening, I was heading for a strong climax.

I was breathing heavily and moaning as I worked my fingers deep into my constricting orifice. I moaned as the strong pleasurable sensations hit my mind and my throbbing pussy squirted over my hand.

I caught my breath as I brought my wet hand up and wiped it on my shirt. I laid there in the warm afterglow of my climax. I could still hear Duane snoring loudly over on the other bed.

I wanted a real cock badly. I had seen in the dungeon that my wizard companion was quite capable there. I imagined being like the succubus, bent over as he pumped his cock into me from behind.

No, better not. He had been alone for some time. He might end up wanting more than just a casual fling with me, and I didn't want to go breaking his heart. We should just remain friends.

The thought had taken hold in my mind though, and I started gently caressing my soaking wet pussy with my hand again. I would probably need to bring myself to orgasm a few more times before I could get to sleep. Damn that witch!

We took the main road on foot, heading west the next day. Duane would visible tense up on the few occasions we passed some of the Kings soldiers, but they paid us no mind.

He had plenty of questions about what had happened in the kingdoms while he was in exile and I filled him in as best I could.

He talked mostly about diabolical creatures, it's what had occupied his life for the past ten years. I asked pointed questions about their weaknesses and how to fight them. That kind of knowledge could be helpful some day.

We stayed at another inn that night and it was the same nocturnal activities, with Duanes' snoring and my masturbating.

The next day we left the road and headed into the forest. The wizard had slowed me down quite a bit as we trekked through the wilderness.

"Can't you walk any faster than that?" I asked as he started falling behind again.

"My feet hurt. I have blisters."

"Then summon a demon to carry you on its' back."

"It doesn't work that way."

I sighed, "No, of coarse not. Just keep up or we won't make our destination by nightfall."

We walked on a little further through the wood when he eventually said, "Rohme...?"

"What?"

"You were there when your companions died, weren't you?"

"...yes."

"What happened?"

"After years of dangerous quest we finally took on more than we could handle."

"What was it?"

"Just a crazy cult, full of powerful mages. They were performing dark rituals that threatened the entire kingdom. We took them on, things got desperate, we had to bring their temple down on top of them, ...and us. I was the only survivor, by pure chance."

"Oh. Then how did you..."

"Look, if you want more details you can read the book."

"What book?"

"People don't even know the sacrifice my companions made for them. I come by some money recently so I'm having a scribe write a book about it."

"I could have written it for you. I kind of consider myself to be the fifth member of your party you know."

"Do you? ...You should just stick to your demon picture books. ...Come on now, don't fall too far behind, a drop bear might get you."

Duane looked startled, "There's drop bears?!" He quickly looked above him at the tree canopies. "What are we doing here if there's drop bears?! It's like walking into a forest minefield!"

"Relax Wiz, You're with Rohme the Ranger. I Know how to avoid drop bears." Duane stayed a lot closer to me as we strode deeper into the forest.

We walked and walked at a brisk pace, only stopping briefly for breaks. Eventually the sunlight started to fade away and the day was beginning to turn to night as we reached our destination. I was glad to see the isolated wizard tower up there on a hill, bathed in the dim twilight.

Duane looked the tower over as well. "Kabores' tower. I used to play cards with him, a long time ago. Is he really dead as well?"

"It's likely. Unless Aerowyn's holding him prisoner. Who knows? She seemed a tad unpredictable to me." She had let me live, even after I had threatened to kill her. That was likely because she was attracted to me.

In my search for her, I discovered that she had recently hired a band of mercenaries to take this tower for herself. Paid for with her ear money no doubt.

Kabore had a number of golems protecting the place, but it didn't do him any good. The witch had taken her new home by force. She didn't have her mercenaries with her any more though.

I considered hiring my own band of adventurers to come and take her down. But there was another way. I clearly remembered what she said to me when I had threatened her, "I hope you cool down and change your mind about that. I would much rather be your lover than your enemy."

It made me so angry, that she thought that what she did to me was forgivable. That I might just let it go and fall into her arms.

She was deluded, but I could use that.

"So your plan is to just walk right up and say hello?" said Duane.

"That's right."

"What if she tries to kill us, or throw us into her dungeon?"

"We fight."

"I haven't been in a fight in over ten years."

"Just summon something to fight for you and give me magic support. That's what you do isn't it? But we shouldn't have to fight. She more or less invited me to come see her. Just follow my lead, okay?"

"I have a bad feeling."

"You've had a bad feeling since we left your keep. Come on, it's getting dark."

We got closer and the tower loomed above us. It was surrounded by a high circular stone wall. The gate was open and we couldn't see anyone around, how inviting. We cautiously entered the courtyard, I had my bow equipped and an arrow ready, just in case.

There were piles of grey stone all around the courtyard. It was like it was left over from the towers construction and no one had taken them away. But the tower was built centuries ago. Perhaps there had been some reconstruction recently, maybe Aerowyns' assault had taken its' toll on the structures.

"What the hell am I doing here?" said Duane nervously.

"Helping out an old friend remember. Let's go knock on the door."

"Rohme!" he was startled.

"What is?" I said, tensing up and looking around. Then I noticed glowing runes appear on some of the stones around us. I had my bow raised and the arrow drawn.

The rocks started to move. Humanoid shapes rose up from the piles around us. There was a bulky figure in front of me, it stood around eight feet tall and had a featureless head, its' body was covered in glowing runes. I knew what it was; a Stone Golem.

Kabores' tower was known for its' golem protectors, but I thought they would have all been defeated by Aerowyn and her mercs.

I had fought different types of golems before, flesh golems, bone golems, clay golems, and even a dreaded iron golem. I knew a ranger who swore he had once seen a shit golem. Nobody would want to fight that.

I scanned the area around us, there were five stone golems. I was unprepared for this.

"AEROWYN!!" I called out. "We come in peace. Call them off!!"

The golem ahead started lumbering toward me with heavy steps. I loosed my arrow and it deflected off its' stony head. My arrows would be about as useful as insults. I tossed my bow aside. I wanted to draw my blade, but that wouldn't do me any good either.

I leapt sideways as the golems' big heavy fist slammed down where I was standing.

"Oh shit! Oh shit!" said Duane as he tried to stay away from the approaching creatures.

Another golem had a large stone in its' hand, it hurled it at me and I barely managed to fall backwards and dodge it as it flew past.

Duane started casting magic missiles and the glowing bolts shot into the chest of a nearby golem, but didn't seem to be slowing it down at all.

"Summon something Duane!" I called out.

"I need you to keep them off me!" he called back.

Without hesitation I ran forward toward the golems that were lumbering toward Duane. I frantically dodged their swinging fists and legs as I yelled, "Come and get me you ugly Pricks!" I rolled past one of them as it tried to bring its' heavy foot down on top of me.

I got to my feet and ran off again, I had three large golems charging after me, their heavy footfalls were making the ground shake. I lead them toward the stone wall and turned with my back to it. I dodged a flying stone fist and it smashed into the wall.

I dove out of the way as the crumbling wall came down on top of two of the them, bringing them down.

I rolled out of the way as another golem almost slammed a large boulder down on top of me. I quickly got to my feet and was running again.

I saw a new large hulking figure near Duane, it appeared he had summoned an earth elemental. The creature was ape-like and hunched over, around as tall as the golems, with huge arms and fists. It looked to be made of brown dirt, with roots, grass and rocks in various areas of its large body.

A golem approached Duane and the elemental swung its' huge arm, knocking it away. Another golem swung its' fist and a large chunk of the elementals' body and half of its' huge arm was smashed away as dirt scattered through the air.

The elemental tackled the golem and they both tumbled to the ground. The elemental was on top of the struggling stone golem. Then I saw more dirt rising up from the ground and covering them both. The golem was soon buried under a large hill of dirt.

I was distracted by the spectacle of the huge magical creatures battling and barely managed to dive back and dodge the large rock that was hurled at me. I was on the ground as the golem was charging at me.

Suddenly it slammed into the ground. I saw green vines wrap themselves around the golem and pin it down.

Another golem had its' fist raised and was about to smash it into the cowering Duane when vines wrapped around it and pulled it to the ground as well.

I stood up and dusted myself off and caught my breath. The golems struggled, but the strong vines had them immobilised. They were familiar to me, I knew where they come from.

"Are you allright?" I asked Duane.

He was quite shaken, "Seven Hells Rohme! I didn't sign up for this!"

"Aerowyn, where are you?" I called out.

"Right here Rohme." said the half-elf emerging from the shadows near the tower.

The last remnants of sunlight were fading, but I could see her standing there, smiling at me. I expected to be angry when I saw her again, instead I was struck by how beautiful she was, with her long red hair and pale youthful face and slim, petite body under her elaborate green mage robe.

I drew my shortsword and stood there threateningly. Duane came up behind me.

"Have you come to kill me?" she asked casually.

"No. But I wasn't expecting to be attacked."

"So sorry about that. Those golems tend to crush first and... well, not ask any questions." She stepped closer and her face lit up with a broad smile. "It is so wonderful to see you again Rohme. I knew you would come and visit me. Welcome to Kabores Tower."

"You're still calling it that?" said Duane.

"And who are you?"

"This is Duane, he's a friend." I said.

"Nice to meet you Duane. Any friend of Rohmes'... Nice dirt monster, but why did you only summon one?"

"Only the most powerful master wizards can summon more than one elemental at a time."

Aerowyn let out a, "hmphh." Then gestured for us to follow her, "Come on, let's go inside."

We followed her through the front entrance and into the tower. We had entered a large, round, open room which was lit with a large chandelier holding many candles. It had other simple pieces of furniture scattered around.

"Penridge." called out Aerowyn.

The short, skinny man appeared on the stairway on the wall. "Yes Mistress?"

"We have guests. Prepare some food for us."

He nodded and looked us both over. I could see the recognition on his face as he looked at me. He smirked, probably remembering me naked. He turned and went up the stairs again.

"Can I get you something to drink?" she asked me.

"No, I have something." I said as I unslung my pack and started going through it. I was tired, physically and mentally, we had been walking through the woods all day, and now that the adrenaline had worn off, I was sore and fatigued from the fight. I pulled out the blue rejuvenation potion from my pack. It was just what I needed.

Aerowyn was watching me, "Careful, people get addicted to that stuff." I drank it down, it had a horrible bitter taste, but I immediately started feeling better, re-energised.

Aerowyn didn't stop smiling at me. If she was wary and suspicious of my intentions, she didn't show it.

I looked around, "Nice place you have here."

"Yeah, it'll serve, for now."

"Yes, you wouldn't even be able to tell it was payed for with blood." added Duane.

"So many things in this world are." said Aerowyn. "How do you think Kabore came to live here. He didn't build it."

"It was home to an evil necromancer who was menacing the region. Kabore did the kingdom a favour."

"So, he was a good wizard and I'm an evil witch for taking it from him, is that it? You sound like a simple minded paladin, looking at the world in terms of good and evil. The world I live in is not black and white, it's a broad spectrum of different colours. One mans' act of evil is anothers' act of salvation. I thought a fellow mage might understand that."

Duane scowled and then looked over at me. I frowned at him, I told him to follow my lead, I didn't want him getting into a confrontation with our mad witch. We were to play the role of gracious guests for now.

Duane seemed to understand this and held his tongue, "I'm tired, and I was almost crushed to death by your golems. Let's continue this discussion another time."

"Yes, of course. Let's go up to the dining room. I'm sure you're both quite hungry."

We followed her up the stairs to the second level, where the dining room and kitchen was. Penridge had some bread, cheese, olives, meat and other food laid out on the large table in the centre of the room. Duane went forward and started picking at the food.

I stayed back at the stairway with Aerowyn. She turned to me, "Not hungry Rohme?"

"Not really."

"I've been thinking about you a lot. I'm so glad you're here. Have you been thinking about me?"

"Oh yeah. I'm still angry about what you did to me Aerowyn, I want you to apologise."

"Apologise for what? It all turned out well in the end, didn't it?"

I grimaced at her, "You did something to me. I can hardly think straight anymore."

"Oh, you did something to me too Rohme." she said playfully.

"You know what I'm talking about, with your magic poisons and spells, you made me ...hypersexual."

She gave me a big smile, "Oh, I see. You've been a horny little ranger since we last met."

I stared coldly into her mismatched green and hazel eyes, "What did you do to me? Fix it. Now!"

"Okay, okay. Come with me, I'll see what I can do." She turned to her servant who was bringing out another tray of food. "Penridge, I'll be upstairs with Rohme. See that our guest is comfortable and arrange a room for him."

Duane turned and looked at me, "Everything okay?"

"Fine, you get some food and rest."

"Make yourself at home Wiz." said Aerowyn. "But I wouldn't go casting any spells. I won't be held responsible for what the towers' defences might do." She turned and started making her way up the stairs and I followed her.

We got up to the third floor. It wasn't as open as the other floors, it was walled off with three doors set in the stone wall. Aerowyn went forward and opened the middle one. As I followed her in, I saw that it was a fairly large bedroom. There was a window on the far side, a large bed by the wall, a big round rug and other simple pieces of furniture around the room. It looked like it was her sleeping quarters.

"Put your stuff down there." said Aerowyn, gesturing to an empty spot by the door. I dropped my pack and bow and quiver, and undid my belt, leaving my shortsword there as well. I still had a knife strapped into my left boot, but I didn't feel I would be needing it right then.

"Now, tell me what exactly you... hrmph!" I was cut off by Aerowyn lunging at me and pressing her lips into mine. Her arms wrapped around me and embraced me tightly as she lustily ground her mouth against my lips and forced her tongue deep inside me. I was taken by surprise, my heart was racing and I found myself hungrily kissing her back.

Our tongues fervently rubbed against each other. Warm tingling sensations emanated throughout my body, particularly around my groin where my cunt was quickly getting wet. I was suddenly so incredibly aroused.

My hands grabbed at the hot little half-elf and forcibly rubbed at her back and squeezed and rubbed her ass through her soft robe as we desperately pashed each other.

As we kissed, she made little muffled moans that were driving me wild. I was losing myself to the wild, carnal lust. Forgetting that I was mad at her. I just wanted her. I wanted to be inside her and I wanted her inside me.

She pulled away from my face and gasped for breath. Her hot, flushed face was so damn sexy. "Rohme..." Just hearing my name come from her ruby lips fired up my passions again. This time I lunged forward and cut her off, forcing my tongue back inside her mouth. There was more of her sexy muffled moans as I squeezed her firm ass.

Her hands came up to my chest and were pulling at my leathers, hastily undoing the cords and opening the jerkin to free my heaving breasts. Then her hands were running over my skin. Her fingers circled around my sensitive, erect nipples making them tingle with pleasure. I kissed her even harder.

Then she got my left nipple between her thumb and finger and gave it a short sharp pinch, sending a vivid dart of pain into my mind. I squealed into her mouth. The intense sensation had my body shuddering and my pussy throbbing as its' juices flowed.

Then she took it even further.

The intense surge of magical energy flowed from her hand and into my body through my breast. I had felt it before, but had forgotten how overwhelming it was, like an electric pulse of pure pleasure.

I pulled away from her lips and cried out in ecstasy. My legs went weak and I staggered away from her.

I managed to keep my balance and caught my breath. My heart was fluttering in my chest. My pussy and nipples were throbbing. My panties must have been soaking wet.

Aerowyn was in front me licking her lips. She had a naughty gleam in her eye. Damn, how could she be so fuckin' sexy.

"Heh, I haven't forgotten how much you like that. My, my, you are such a horny little ranger, aren't you?"

She turned around and stepped toward the bed. I lunged forward and got hold of her and she let out a squeal. It was like I was losing control of myself, letting the wild, ravenous beast take over.

I brushed her silky red hair aside and started hungrily kissing at her neck. My hands pulled at her robe, grabbing hold of it and lifting it up. I wanted her out of it. She cried out as my teeth sunk into her neck and I lifted her dress up over her body. I pulled myself away from her neck which was bright red from the love-bite and pulled her robe up over her head. She cooperated and raised her arms, letting me slip it off.

I tossed the robe aside, she was completely naked underneath, aside from a rather elaborate necklace, it looked like mythril. I turned her around to get a better look. She had seen me naked before, but I hadn't seen her.

Axelotl
Axelotl
427 Followers