Orc Bait 02: Hellbound

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Axelotl
Axelotl
426 Followers

Her body was pale, thin and petite, portraying her elvin heritage much more than human. Her breasts were small but very cute with their protruding rosy nipples. Her pubic area was smooth and hairless and I could see her tight little cleft curving between her creamy thighs.

I had never seen anything so appealing in my life.

I pushed her back and she fell down onto the bed. Straight away I was on top of her. I brought my face to hers' and once again we were passionately kissing, with our wet tongues wrestling against each other.

I ran a hand through her soft red hair as the other moved down and fondled her firm little titties. Aerowyn moved her hands up and pulled at my leather jerkin, trying to get it open even further.

I pulled back from her mouth and bit firmly at her bottom lip. Then I started slowly moving my mouth down further, kissing her smooth little chin and then her neck. My mouth ran over her necklace, giving me a metallic taste. I kissed my way lower and lower until I had the firm bud of her nipple in my mouth. Her chest was rising and falling rapidly beneath me.

I was breathing hard as well. My dirty mind was almost overwhelmed with excitement. I knew the best was yet come.

My hand moved down and rubbed over her smooth groin. My finger rubbed along her hot little slit. It was wet and slippery, the feel of it excited me even further. I forcibly pushed my fingers in amongst her warm, soft folds and she let out a deep, sexy moan. Then I clamped my teeth down and bit her nipple, making her yelp and push me away.

"Aaaaah, go easy Rohme." she groaned, "Ooooh ...Slow down, there's no rush, we have plenty of time. ...Ughh ...Let's get those clothes off you."

I looked up and gave her a wicked grin. She wanted me to slow down. I wasn't going to.

I pushed two fingers through her slit and deep inside her slippery hole. Aerowyn let out a loud "Ooooh!" as I roughly penetrated her. The warm flesh squeezed around my fingers, damn she was tight.

She couldn't possibly be a virgin, she told me she was sixty-four years old. She also told me she only likes women, I guess she wasn't accustomed to large penetration.

I started thrusting my fingers back and forth inside her squeezing pussy. She threw her head back and moaned and squealed loudly. It was such a sexy sound. My other hand groped at her tits and pinched her nipples.

Watching her slender little body writhe underneath me and vocally respond to my furious fingering was turning me on fiercely. My pussy throbbed and drooled and was begging for some of the action that she was getting. But I was determined to get this little red-headed minx off, to force her to climax like she had done to me. I didn't need magical pleasure surges to do it.

After a little while, I sensed that she was getting used to the rough fingering, so I decided to change tact. I withdrew my fingers from the holes' tight embrace and shuffled down on the bed until I brought my head between slender legs.

I took in the aroma of her wet, excited sex before lunging forward and sinking my mouth into it.

Aerowyn moaned as my tongue lashed about inside her. Her warm juices ran down my face and I relished the taste of her. I clamped my teeth on her vulva and tugged at it. She responded by letting out a loud "Aaaaagh!" and bucking her hips. She bent forward and tried to push my head away, but I just buried my face in deeper and rubbed my tongue up inside her as hard as I could.

She flopped back on the bed and moaned as more warm juices flowed from her hot, tight cunt. I brought my hand up and dug my wet thumb into her soft folds. I found the little nub of her clitoris and started circling my thumb around it.

Aerowyn moaned louder in response. She was gasping and writhing and her juices were flowing and I knew she was getting close.

I moved my mouth up and replaced my thumb with my tongue, rubbing it around the little clit. I slipped two fingers back up inside her and immediately started fingering her as hard and deep as I could.

Aerowyn moaned and gasped loudly. I pressed my lips tightly around her clit and sucked. The tight orifice made a slurping sound around my fingers as I furiously pumped them in and out.

"Aaaah, ...Oh Goddess, ...Oooooh ...Rohhhhme!" cried out Aerowyn. She threw her head back and cried out even louder as I brought her to orgasm.

Her tight hole convulsed around my fingers and her juices squirted all over my hand and chin. I never stopped roughly sucking and licking and fingering as her body bucked and writhed beneath me as she rode out her powerful climax.

The naked half-elf was left gasping as her orgasm subsided. I got up from between her spread thighs and moved up on the bed. My hand was soaking wet, I smeared her juices over her hot, flushed face. Then I leant in and kissed her on the lips. She kissed me back.

"Oh, Rohme..." she sighed. "That was mind blowing. Can you take your clothes off now? I love your generous curves ...and your smooth brown skin. It's all I've been thinking about."

I smiled and sat up on the bed. My jerkin was already open at the front and my tits were hanging out, their dark nipples still sticking out erect. I pulled my top off and tossed it aside. Then I slipped off my boots and undid my leather pants and pulled them off. My grey panties were soaking wet, as expected. I bent down and slipped them off too.

Aerowyn shuffled over next to me and ran her hand through my soft, dark pubic hair. I sighed at her teasing touch. She moved her head to my chest and started kissing my tits. I was waiting for her to bite my nipple like I did to her, but she just gently sucked and kissed them, it felt really nice, and had my wet pussy buzzing again.

She pushed me down on the bed and moved my arms up above my head as she planted another kiss on my lips. Then I felt something wrap around both of my arms, I quickly tried to jerk them back but they were held securely. I looked up and saw that her green vines were around my arms.

"Aaaagh, No!" I cried out and tried to pull my arms back with all my might. As I did so, more vines wrapped around each of my ankles. They pulled my legs apart and I was left there, spread eagled on the bed, crying out and struggling against my magic bonds.

"Relax Rohme, it's just part of the fun." said Aerowyn.

"No! Release me now witch! I'm not into this."

"Yes you are. ...Trust me."

I didn't trust her. The last time she had me bound with these magic vines I went through a horrible ordeal at the hands of a horde of savage orcs.

"Aerowyn, please, just let me..." Once again she cut me off with a passionate kiss on the lips.

Then she stood up and looked down at me smiling. I was laying there, bound to the bed with my legs spread apart. My wet pussy was exposed and vulnerable. I did not like it one bit.

"Come on." I pleaded, "We can do this without the bondage. I'm not going anywhere."

She just kept on smiling, "Now there's an image to keep me warm on a cold night." She was ignoring me. Getting me back for ignoring her pleas to take it slower. I hoped that was all it was.

Then she bent down and cupped my breast in her hands. She squeezed them together and then let them wobble back down to my chest. She got hold of them again and squeezed and rubbed them. "I love them. Big and bouncy and so much fun to play with." she laughed.

Then she was more focused on my nipples, rubbing and pinching them. I gasped and moaned. "Ooh, so responsive!" she cooed.

"Ungh, what did you do to me? ...ooh!" I said.

"Me? The magic poisons I used have no lasting effects. I didn't do anything." She reached down and started rubbing her fingers along my slit. It sent tingling waves of pleasure through my body.

"Uh, ...ooh. Don't bullshit me! ...Ungh."

"It's true. I think that incident back a Fangrind Forest has awakened a part of you that you've repressed." She moved down between my spread legs. "It's not good to repress things." She started lightly licking along my slit.

I didn't believe what she said. The mad witch was playing with me. I was too aroused to be angry. My wet pussy was tingling wildly. I wanted to be fucked so badly. Her tongue split my lips apart and lapped at my juices. I moaned loudly again.

Then there was some shuffling on the bed as Aerowyn sat up. She forced a leg under mine and wrapped the other one over me. I felt her press her hot, wet pussy into mine. She pushed her weight into me and started rocking her hips, grinding against me.

I let out soft moans as I felt the stimulation on my outer pussy. It continued to tingle wildly and I wanted more. I rocked my hips, grinding back against her.

Aerowyn kept at it for a while. It felt really good, but it wasn't enough to get me off, no matter how hard I mashed my cunt into hers'. With my arms bound, I couldn't even rub at my clit. It was frustrating.

Aerowyn was enjoying herself though, merrily grinding her groin against me and letting out soft pleasurable moans.

She eventually stopped and wriggled off of me. She moved her head down between my legs again and continued licking. Then she plunged her mouth into my pussy and I felt her tongue go up and move about inside me, rubbing at my inner walls. It felt so good. I pushed my groin into her face, encouraging her to go deeper.

Her hands rubbed at my thighs as she lustily ate me out. She moved her mouth up and her tongue rubbed around my clit. Her fingers started teasingly running along my slit. I desperately wanted her to stick them in and start fingering me like I did for her. My inner walls were aching to be rubbed.

Instead, her fingers stroked their way lower, and I felt her prodding around under my pussy, at my ass. My anus involuntarily clenched as the finger prodded there, but that didn't stop it from pushing its' way in. I let out a loud "Oooh" as my netherhole was penetrated.

Aerowyn lifted her head and smiled at me, my juices were dripping down her chin. "Yeah, you like that. Kinky girl. How many orcs got up your backside?"

It was quite a lot.

The finger rocked back and forth in my tight hole and Aerowyn went back to sucking and rubbing her tongue around my clit. The raw pleasure was building quickly. She was finally getting me off. I needed to cum badly.

"Oh Gods yesss. keep doing that!" I cried out as I bucked my hips.

She did keep doing it until I reached my peak. I threw my head back and moaned loudly as the intense pleasure hit me in waves. She moved her head back and slipped her finger out of my ass.

As I was coming down from the pleasurable ride she put her hand over my clit and the intense magical surge shot into my body. I screamed out as I was hit with another, even more powerful orgasm. My pussy throbbed wildly and squirted juices all over the witch.

And then she did it again. It was too intense for my mind to handle. I thrashed against my bonds and cried out in ecstasy as powerful waves of pleasure assaulted my mind. I gasped for breath, was she trying to kill me?

She did it again and it was too much for me to take. Pure, raw, carnal, ecstasy was the only thing I was aware of before I passed out.

I came around again and my mind was still in a daze. Aerowyn was snuggled up to me giving me soft kisses around my face and neck. I moved my arm up and rubbed my head. My arms and legs weren't bound any more.

"Wha... Aerowyn?"

"Welcome back Lover."

"How long was I out?"

"Not long. You got me off, so I repaid the favour, ten-fold. You'll never have another lover like me. That's why you sought me out, isn't it?"

'No, that's not the reason.' I thought. I rolled over and sat up on the bed.

"You don't want to stop just yet do you?" said Aerowyn.

"Not at all. In fact, I have a surprise for you."

"For me? What is it?"

I stood up and went over to my pack and reached inside. Aerowyn was still lying on the bed stark naked. Her bright red hair was draped down her back, she looked so damn sexy.

"You use your magic for my pleasure. I have some magic for you too." I pulled the scroll out from my pack.

Aerowyn sat up and looked at it with interest. "That scroll holds quite a bit of magical power, I can feel it. What is it?"

"I told you, it's a surprise."

"I'm not going to let you cast a spell on me without you telling me what it is."

"You told me to trust you when you had me bound. Now it's your turn to trust me. I'm not casting it on you anyway, I'm casting it on myself."

"Well you certainly have me intrigued, my horny ranger."

I smiled at her, "It's going to be great."

I unrolled the parchment and started reading out the ancient words while the naked half-elf looked on.

When I finished, the scroll disintegrated in my hands and I immediately felt an agonising sharp pain in my groin. I screamed out and doubled over, dropping to the floor.

"Rohme! Are you okay?" called out Aerowyn.

I cried out in agony. It was more painful than I had anticipated. My clit! Oh gods! It felt like it was going to burst.

Aerowyn rushed over and grabbed my shoulder, "Rohme, what are you doing to yourself? Is that alteration magic?"

The pain subsided and I slowly got to my feet and stood up. Aerowyn looked down and her eyes went wide in shock. I looked down and saw a big black cock poking out from my groin.

It was every bit as big as Kuroks' was, around nine inches long and thick and veiny with a bulging round head. I could feel it too, the weight of it on my groin and the pressure as it was filled with blood and was throbbing. It looked like a real erect cock, but didn't have a set of balls, just my pussy underneath.

"Oh goddess!" said Aerowyn, "It's big!"

I got hold of it and rubbed it. I let out a long sigh, it felt good. I don't know why Duane had a rare penis-growth scroll. He just had a large collection in his keep. I was glad I got hold of it. I was getting very excited again.

Aerowyn didn't seem so excited. "Uh, ...Rohme, that's nice, but I'm not really into those things. It has been a very long time..."

"How long?" I asked.

"Over twenty years."

"Well let's get you reacquainted then." She squealed as I grabbed her and pushed her back onto the bed. I quickly grasped her legs and spread them wide. I was physically stronger than her. I wanted nothing more than to ravish this beautiful half-elf witch. Violate her with my big new cock.

"Eeeek, No wait!" she cried out. "We'll pleasure your new ...appendage, but just calm down. Go easy, please!"

"Sure, I'll go as easy on you as the orcs went on me." I got hold of my cock and started rubbing the head along her little pink slit. It made me shudder with pleasure, the tip was quite sensitive.

"No you don't!" said Aerowyn.

I felt something wrap around my right leg and the sharp pain of little needles stabbing into me. She had cast Thornbite on me. The last time she did that, the poison made me lapse into unconsciousness.

Not this time.

I reached forward and got hold of her nipple and twisted it. She yelped and cried out in pain.

"Call it off!" I said forcefully.

"Eeek, ...Okay, okay!!" she cried. The vine slowly unwrapped from my leg, I could still feel the stinging from the thorns but the poison had no effect.

I let go of her nipple and thrust my hand out in front of her face. "Didn't you notice my new ring? Greater Ring of Poison Resistance. It was the first thing I bought with my ear money."

She looked at me coldly through her teary eyes, "I got myself a tower, and you're a guest here. Behave yourself!"

"Sorry. I can't help myself, you drive me wild."

I got hold of my cock again and pressed it into her slit. Aerowyn suddenly bent forward and grabbed the organ. The pleasure surge shot from her hand and I moaned loudly as it throbbed powerfully and gave me an intense pleasurable orgasm. "Ughh ...Uh ...Oooh Gods!" I cried out as the orgasm soon subsided. She did it again, it felt really good, but this time the throbbing orgasm wasn't nearly as intense.

I looked down and saw the beads of sweat on her forehead, the strained look in her eyes. She had cast too much, I could see she was spent. She tried it again. I only felt some tingling pleasure in my cock, it wasn't enough to bring me to orgasm again.

I pushed her and she flopped back down onto the bed. She was wiped out. She was mine to use any way I wanted. I gave her a wicked smile, "Thanks for that Baby. That felt fuckin' great. Now it's time for your nice little puss to get me off."

I got hold of my cock and prodded the head into her slit once again. I forced it forward and the thick head split her lips apart and sunk into the tight sheath. She cried out at the painful violation. I thrust forward, wedging my thick organ in deep. Damn she was tight. It felt amazing.

"Owwwllll!! Aaaah Fuck! It's too big!" cried out Aerowyn.

I pulled back slowly and then pushed it in deep again. My cock was sensitive after the orgasms, I needed to go slowly. My mind was filled with lust as I moved the cock back and forth.

Soon I began to speed up though. I just wanted to ram my fat organ hard and deep. Her tight, wet cunt felt really fuckin' good. Her anguished cries were a bonus.

I had her pinned under me and her slender legs spread wide as I continually slapped my hard cock down into her. The pleasure was building quickly. I continued bobbing my ass up and down until the wonderful pleasure reached its' peak.

I wedged my cock in as deep as it could go, until my groin was pressed up into hers'. Her soft, warm flesh hugged the member tightly as it throbbed with intense pleasure. I moaned as I felt another strong orgasm.

Aerowyn looked defeated as she lay under me. She grit her teeth as she looked up at me, her face was all red and wet. "Take it out now." Her tone was more pleading than commanding.

No. I wanted to get her off again. I smiled at her as I moved my hand down to her crotch and started gently rubbing my fingers around her clit. She responded by gasping and letting out soft moans. Then I started slowly moving my cock back and forth.

Oooh, it had become quite sensitive again after the orgasm, I didn't think I could pump her hard right then anyway.

"Uh, yeah! You like that don't you Bitch." I teased. "You really love my big cock, you little Kurv."

I kept at it, and I could see it was having an effect on her. Her breathing became shallower and she was letting out soft moans. Slowly I increased my pace as I fucked her. I could feel her little pussy getting wetter. This was good, I was going to force the hot little bitch to cum from the unwanted violation.

Soon she was gasping and moaning loudly. I stopped rubbing her clit, grabbed her legs and started ramming my cock in hard and deep.

She was crying out, "Uh ...Uh ...Uh ...Ugh ...Oh Fuck! ...Oh Fuck!"

I fucked her hard as she came. She writhed about underneath me. Her juices seemed to be squirting out of her cunt as my big cock pumped it furiously.

I continued to fuck her hard as she came down from her climax. I held her legs tightly and gave her continuous deep thrusts. She just laid there limply under me. We could hear the repetitive wet slapping sounds as I pumped her.

Pretty soon I was reaching another climax. My fat cock throbbed with intense pleasure again as I slowed my thrusts. I dropped down on top of Aerowyn, pressing my sweaty body into hers'. I kissed her around her lips and chin and neck. She seemed quite unresponsive now, but I was still fired up, filled with burning lust.

After a little while, I slowly raised myself off of her. My cock pulled out from her wet, tightly gripping cunt. It was still fully erect, I didn't think it went soft like a normal cock. I climbed up on the bed and shoved it into Aerowyns' red, pretty face.

Axelotl
Axelotl
426 Followers