Orc Bait 02: Hellbound

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Axelotl
Axelotl
426 Followers

"Open your mouth for me Baby.

She screwed her face up, "Ugh, ..No."

"Come on. It tastes like pussy." I yanked at her hair, when she squealed I shoved my cock into her mouth, past her ruby red lips. "Be a good little Kurv and suck me."

I felt her teeth press down into my fat member. I grabbed a fistful of her red hair again, "Don't bite!" I said threateningly.

She gave me a spiteful look, then removed her teeth from my cock and started sucking. I had hold of her head and bobbed it up and down while she blew me. It felt great.

I had given plenty of blowjobs in my time, it was wonderful to finally be on the receiving end. The sight of her pretty face bobbing on my black cock was something I would never forget.

I groaned as I enjoyed the wonderful wet sucking sensations around my big member. The fat head rubbed along her tongue and went deep into her mouth.

"Do you know what those nasty orcs did to me?" I said to her.

I gripped her head tightly as I pushed my cock in deeper. My fat cockhead pressed into the back of her throat. She let out muffled cries and tried to struggle against me as I continued to force it in deeper.

I groaned as my cock entered her throat and slid down until I had the whole length wedged into her and my groin pressed up against her face.

The half-elf franticly hit me and made more muffled cries as I felt her throat constrict around me. I gave a few short thrusts and then pulled it back again. The big cock slipped out from her tight throat and then out of her mouth.

Aerowyn coughed and gasped and spluttered while I smiled down at her. I knew how horrible it was, but I had no sympathy for her. She deserved it, ...and more.

I wanted to keep tormenting her. I rubbed my wet cock over her red, teary face. "You know what else those orcs did, don't you?"

I got up off of her and then started roughly flipping her over. "Ugh, No! Don't you dare!" she cried out as she tried to fight against me. I held her down on the bed and gave her nice pale ass a few hard slaps, turning it a rosy pink colour.

I spread her cheeks apart and was treated to the sight of her puckered little hole. It was wet and glistening from her pussy juices. I rubbed my fingers around and prodded at it.

"Ugh! ...Rohme. Don't! I mean it!" she cried out.

I pushed a finger inside her and the little sphincter squeezed around it. She seemed to be clenching tightly as I wriggled the wet finger about.

"You might want to try and relax a little when I stick my cock up there." I told her.

"You are not putting your cock in there!"

"I'm gunna do more than that, I'm gunna give it a hard pounding."

"NO!" She struggled against me as I got into position, pressing my weight into her and pinning her down to the soft bed. I grabbed my big wet cock and guided it to her little brown freckle.

Then I pushed my weight down and the cockhead pressed up against her. I didn't think it was going to go in, but I kept on pushing.

Slowly, the little sphincter opened up for me and Aerowyn screamed out like I was killing her. The cockhead forced its' way down inside her and I felt the intense pressure of the clamping hole.

Then I slipped in several inches and felt the tight ring squeezing around my fat shaft. The naked half-elf continued to cry out and thrash around under me. It just excited me further and I thrust my hips until the big member was wedged in deep.

Oh Fuck! I thought her pussy was tight.

I laid down on top of her and brushed her hair aside and started kissing her neck. My big cock stayed lodged deep in her clenching backside.

"Aaaagh, ...oooh , ...ugh! Take it out! It hurts!" she cried.

"I know it hurts. This is what you subjected me to Witch, ...A lot of this. You really need to try and relax and accept it." I raised myself up again, supporting my weight on my arms and slowly pulled the cock back.

The friction was intense. I slowly moved the cock back and forth. Damn, the squeezing ring sliding along my shaft felt really fuckin' good. Aerowyn continued to gasp and cry out underneath me.

I didn't have the luxury of starting off slowly back at the orc camp. I steadily picked up the pace. It was really exciting, I just wanted to drive my cock hard and deep into her wonderful ass.

Soon I was breathing heavily as I pounded her hard. It seemed she had taken my advice and laid there limply as I fucked her, she never stopped crying out loudly though.

Then I came. I pulled out of her and my cock was released from the little holes' squeezing embrace. It throbbed wildly again, and I moaned with pleasure. Aerowyn just laid flat on the bed panting.

My orgasm subsided and I sat there for a while, sensually rubbing her thighs and butt.

I wasn't done with her yet. I grabbed her legs and lifted her up and bent her legs, positioning her like the little fuck-toy she was. I wanted to take her doggy style.

"Ugh, please Rohme, no more!" she pleaded.

"Yes, more!" I said, taking position behind her. She looked really sexy, bent over like that. Her wet, rosy asshole didn't look quite as small and tight now, but was very fuckin' appealing.

I lined my cock up and pushed it in again. Straight away I began ramming it in hard and deep. Aerowyn was moaning loudly again and it was driving me wild.

I gripped her hips tightly, pulling her toward me with each hard thrust. It went on and on as I lost myself to the carnal lust and fucked the shit out of my sexy little witch.

The pleasure built again until it wedged my throbbing cock deep inside her and rode out another amazing orgasm.

After a short break I repositioned her again. She didn't put up a fight, or ask me to stop. I had her on her back, with one leg over my shoulder. I rubbed my cock over her wet pussy lips, teasing her, and then I pushed it up her tight ass again.

This position was good. I had a good view of her nice little titties and her pretty face which was hot and teary and wore a defeated expression. It was such a turn-on. I repeatedly pushed her down into the soft bed as I pistoned the fat cock into her.

Soon her ass didn't feel so tight any more. I rammed her even harder, trying to increase the stimulation, but it was slipping back and forth easily. I looked down and realised my cock was shrinking.

"Oh no!" I cried out. The spell was wearing off. It was too soon, I wanted it to keep going on and on.

I watched as my wonderful cock withered away and shrunk back down into my body until I was just rubbing my mound against her ass.

Aerowyn looked down and saw my smooth crotch. "Oh Rohme, Lost your manhood? I was just getting into it too."

"You were into it from the start, Kurv."

I dropped her leg down and then crawled forward and planted my lips onto hers. She softly kissed me back and then I flopped down beside her. I was spent. My heart was still beating rapidly and I was breathing heavily and was hot and sweaty from the energetic fuck session.

After a few moments Aerowyn turned to me, "Oh Rohme, ...my horny ranger. I've never been taken like that before. Not in all my years. ...You dominated me, forced me, hurt me, defiled me. It was so raw and intense. You were like a wild beast. I'll never forget it. But damn, my ass is sore. I should go take some healing potion, but I can't get up right now.

So much for punishing her. But I had other plans. She put her arm around me, but I lifted it off and sat up. "I'm all hot and sweaty." I said.

"Me too, ...and sticky."

"I need a wash."

"Have Penridge run a bath for us."

"No, I saw a nice spring near here. I would rather have a dip there."

"Oh yes, it is a nice place for a dip. I'd like to join you, but I don't think I can move, you've ridden me too hard."

I got up and gathered my clothes that were strewn about on the floor and started getting dressed again. "I'll be waiting for you. I really want to get to know you better Rohme."

"Oh, you will." I gathered my gear and turned and blew Aerowyn a kiss. She still looked really sexy laying there naked on the bed, even though she was flushed and sweaty and her hair was messed up. I headed down the stairs.

On the second floor, I found Duane and Penridge sitting at the table, both held a bunch of cards in front of them. There were several gold coins laid out on the table, most of them were stacked in front of Penridge.

Duane turned to me and grinned, "Oh, hello Rohme. Enjoyed the scroll I gave you eh? Judging from the noises coming from up there."

I smiled back, "Oh yes, very much."

"What scroll?" asked Penridge.

"Never mind." I gestured to the coins in front of Penridge, "The gods not favouring your hand, eh Duane?"

"Not yet, but I'm sure that's about to change." He looked me over, "Are we leaving already?"

"No, I'm just going down to the springs for a dip. I'll be back soon."

"Do you want me to come with you?"

"No. You stay and win back your money."

"Sure. If you need me you know where I am." I nodded and headed downstairs again.

I left the towers' courtyard and walked down to the spring. It wasn't too far away. The moon and stars reflected in the clear pool. I put my gear down and stripped out of my clothes. The water was quite cool as I stepped in. I dropped into water and swam, it felt wonderful.

It was a nice clear night. Our largest moon Truna was fully illuminated and sitting high in the dark sky. Her sister Etton was elsewhere. On some nights they could both be seen together.

Numerous stars filled the night sky, too many to count. Sierra had once told me that they were all the suns of other worlds, and from one of those worlds, our sun looked like just another star in the sky. It blew my mind.

I wonder if the gods let you travel to those worlds when you die. I think Sierra would like that.

I was calm and satisfied. For the first time in a the last few weeks my body wasn't craving sex. Perhaps Aerowyn had lifted her curse on me, or I just fucked it out of my system.

Things were going well for me so far. My rough treatment of Aerowyn in the bedroom was a start, and a hell of a lot of fun. I had other plans, and I didn't think the witch had any idea what was coming to her. That part is going to be fun too.

"Rohme." I quickly turned around in the water and looked up. Who said that? "Rohme." Did that frog just say my name? I went over to the green bullfrog sitting on the bank by some reeds. "Rohme." That definitely came from the little amphibian.

"What do you want frog?" I asked.

"It's me, Duane." said the frog.

"Duane? Did that witch turn you into a frog?"

"Don't be silly. I'm just talking to you through it."

"How is that even..."

"Magic. Now listen, they think I've gone to my room to rest, but I've been doing some snooping around. Kabore is still in the tower basement."

"Is she keeping him prisoner?"

"Yeah, ...kinda. Look, meet me in the courtyard as soon as you can and I'll fill you in. Be careful, she may be more dangerous than you realise."

"Duane, what did you..." The frog leapt into the water and swam off.

That was strange. I quickly got out of the water, wiped myself with a towel from my pack and got dressed again. I made my way back to the tower.

I cautiously entered the courtyard and spotted Duane in the shadows. I went over to him, "What's going on?"

"I saw him Rohme, Kabore was suspended in some sort of crystal. There were half a dozen women down there too, all trapped in crystals. It reminded me of something I had read in a book. Some evil wizard from the time of the ancient wars, he found a way to suspend other mages in crystal prisons and draw on their arcane power for potent rituals. I think she is attempting to do that."

"Shit, that's not good."

"Yes it is." came Aerowyns' voice behind me. I spun around and saw her standing there in the moonlight, dressed in her green robe again.

"Enjoy your dip Rohme?" There were heavy footsteps as two stone golems walked up and stood behind her.

"Aerowyn, what have you done to Kabore?"

"That's really none of your business. ...Hmm, raping your host, snooping around, you two are not very polite guests. Someone should teach you some manners."

I quickly drew my shortsword, "Duane, cast Poison Resistance on yourself. We can take her."

"Sorry Rohme." said Duane. I felt his hand on my head and then a powerful surge hit me and I passed out.

I awoke under the starry sky. I was a little dazed and confused as I looked around. I appeared to be in some sort of clearing.

There were large pale stone blocks around me. a few burning torches were stuck in the ground nearby, letting off a flickering light. I could see two robed figures standing nearby, Aerowyn and Duane. Penridge was there too, standing further off in the darkness.

What happened? Where was I?

My arms were behind my back, I tried to move them, but they were bound. My legs as well. I looked down and saw that it was the witches horrible green vines again, and I was stark naked.

I thrashed about and cried out, "Aaaagh No! You Cunt! Let me go!"

Aerowyn came up to me smiling, "Back with us eh Rohme?" She squatted down beside me. "You naughty girl. I hoped you would have been satisfied reaming my ass out with your scroll cock, but that wasn't enough for you was it? Duane told me your plans. You wanted to summon demons to rape me. How mean. But I'll give you points for creativity."

I looked up at Duane, and he stared back down at me. "Duane you Prick! You betrayed me!"

"I'm sorry Rohme. I really am." he said, looking away.

"What did you offer him Rohme? Money? Your pussy? There's only one thing any mage wants; more power. That's what I offered him. I can show him secrets to increase his magic potency so that he can do more than summon one measly dirt monster. You just couldn't compete with that."

"Where are we?"

"Just a little place not far from my tower. The natural magic is strong here. It's where me and my coven sisters used to perform our rituals and get up to all sorts of mischief."

"Your coven sisters? Are they the ones you have trapped in your dungeon?"

"Yes, alas, we had some disagreements. They're much more useful as they are now. Lending their power to me when I need it."

I looked around me and saw that there were thick red lines in the dirt. I was in a summoning circle. "What are you going to do?"

"Carry out your plans. Only you're going to take my place. You're much better suited to it. We'll bring out your true submissive, masochistic nature. When it's all over, you'll be calling me Mistress." She turned her head, "Don't worry Penridge, I'm not replacing you. There's room for plenty to serve under me."

I spat at her, "Go to hell."

Aerowyn laughed and stood up again, "We're going to bring hell to you." She produced a folded up piece of paper. "I found this in your pack. Nice picture. So many cocks, I can see why it appeals to you."

It was a page I had ripped from Duanes' book. The page with the tentacle demon he called Drogus. I wanted him to summon it for Aerowyn. I had a very bad feeling.

She walked out of the circle. "You can begin Summoner."

She went and sat on a large stone block as Duane began reciting the ancient words. I tried to slow my breathing and stay calm. Fuck! I was in a lot of trouble again. Duane carried on reciting the words and then poured out his bottled Blood of an Innocent onto the ground. It was just like I had witnessed back at his keep.

The ground beneath me started shaking and suddenly a bright light appeared behind me, illuminating the whole area. I could feel the heat of the flames on my back, but I didn't dare turn around. I was scared out of my mind.

There was a horrible slithering, squelching sound behind me. I jumped as I felt something touch my back. Then I felt more slimy things slithering over me. Cocks! Long, thick, red tentacle cocks.

The Drogus was right there behind me.

Duane spoke out in his powerful, commanding voice again,"Eka waise ebrithil. Huildr alfrin."

I felt the tentacles wrap around my waist and chest. I cried out as I was lifted up off the ground. The vines which bound me suddenly came loose and dropped away, but straight away I felt tentacles wrap around my arms and legs.

I cried out and struggled against them, but they were too strong, and gripped my limbs tightly. My legs were spread wide apart, so wide it hurt. My pussy was left open and vulnerable in front of me.

I was left there for a while, suspended in the air in that horrible, humiliating position. I heard Aerowyn laugh, "Nice! Very nice Summoner. And you have control of the creature?"

"Yes, it is bound to my commands."

"Are you excited Rohme? Up for some hot tentacle action?"

"Ungh! Let me go, you mad Witch, or you're going to regret it."

She laughed again, "Go on Duane, tell it to fuck her hard."

Duane spoke out his commands,"Taka alfrin kona vanta."

I tried to prepare myself for what was to come. Dozens of tentacles slithered over my naked body, coating it with their slime. They were prodding and rubbing at my body, probing for openings.

I felt one slip up over my crotch and rub into my pussy. Then its' thick, round head prodded into my slit and speared into me. I threw my head back and moaned as my cunt was stretched open and filled with thick fuck meat.

Suddenly I found my mouth filled with tentacle cock as well.

The tentacle in my cunt forced its' way deeper and deeper until it painfully pushed up against my cervix. Then it started pulling back until it was almost out and thrust in deep again.

The one in my mouth was forcing its' way into my throat. I tried to bite down on it, but it wasn't having any affect. It entered my throat and went in deep, it was a horrible violation.

The two tentacle cocks violated me with long hard thrusts. I struggled to breath as the one in my mouth pushed in and out of my throat and made me feel very nauseous.

My pussy was responding to the deep thrusting intruder, tingling wildly and getting very wet. I was getting raw, carnal pleasure from the rough stimulation. I knew that if it kept going it would get me off.

Other tentacle cocks were still rubbing over my body, which was now quite wet and slippery all over from the tentacles' slime. I could feel fat cockheads prodding into my armpits and navel and my tits and various other places. Then I felt one prodding into my anus.

My tight hole painfully opened up as another tentacle cock entered my body. It pushed up into my stretched rectum as deep as it could go and then started fucking me with deep hard strokes like the other invading tentacles.

All the stimulation was too much for me to take. All that vigorous rubbing, inside and out. My pussy suddenly started convulsing as I came without warning. Waves of intense pleasure hit my mind. The three cocks just continued pumping into me as I rode it out.

The tentacle slipped out of my throat again and I squeezed my lips tightly around the fat shaft and sucked as hard as I could. I rubbed my tongue around the head. I figured that if I pleasured it well with my sucking mouth, it may not force its' way into my throat again. It was worth a try.

I sucked and sucked, the tentacle moved back and forth, pushing deep into my mouth, but it didn't re-enter my throat.

Soon I could feel the tentacle cock pulsing in my mouth. It got stronger and stronger until a copious amount of warm, wet fluid spurted out of the tip. It filled my mouth and my nasal cavity until it flowed out of my nose and down my chin. It was repulsive. That thing had just came.

The tentacle cock slowly pulled out of my mouth and I coughed and spluttered and retched out the thick, white fluid. It tasted foul. I wanted to throw up.

I could hear Aerowyn laughing. I looked at her through my teary eyes, she was still sitting there on the stone block. Duane was standing just outside the circle, watching.

Axelotl
Axelotl
426 Followers