Orc Bait 02: Hellbound

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Axelotl
Axelotl
428 Followers

The tentacle pumping my wet cunt suddenly stopped. It stayed wedged up deep inside me as I felt the other one continue to thrust hard up my backside. I could feel the tentacle pulsing in my pussy, just like the one in my mouth had done. The pulsing quickly intensified until I felt its' wet cum spurt out and spread inside me.

It gave a few more slow thrusts into my squishy cunt and then slowly pulled out. I felt the cum spill out after it.

Another tentacle prodded at my face, looking for my mouth. I turned my head, avoiding it, and it slid along my cheek. Another tentacle penetrated my cum soaked pussy again and quickly started fucking it hard.

I wanted to gasp and moan as I was double fucked, but the tentacle cock was trying to find my mouth and I kept my lips shut tight and was moving my head about, avoiding it. It rubbed over my cheek and then slipped around behind my neck.

I saw Aerowyn step forward until she was standing just outside the circle. She giggled as she watched the tentacle cocks roughly fuck my pussy and ass in a disjointed rhythm.

"He, he, that looks like fun Rohme."

Duane walked around behind her, "Why don't you join her then Witch?"

He suddenly kicked her hard in the butt. She yelped as she was sent tumbling forward, right into the summoning circle. She cried out in surprise and madly scrambled to get out, but a tentacle wrapped around her leg and pulled her back.

More tentacles wrapped around her arms and legs and lifted her up. She cried out in anguish and thrashed against them.

Duane commanded the creature again,"Atra du nuanen kona eitha." The tentacles slowly stopped their thrusting into me and came to a stop."Atra alfrin eitha!"

The tentacles slid out of me and suddenly I was released and dropped to the ground. I got onto my hands and knees and quickly crawled out from the circle.

"No! What the hell are you doing?!" cried out Aerowyn behind me.

I sat there on the ground outside the circle and caught my breath. My pussy and ass still throbbed, and cum leaked out me.

I was relieved beyond words.

"Are you okay Rohme?" asked Duane.

I looked up at him, "Having me violated by tentacles wasn't part of the plan!"

"I'm sorry. I had to go through with it. I had to wait for the right moment. I'm not brave like you."

Aerowyn was still suspended in the air by the tentacles. I could see the demons' bulky body behind her with its' large copper coloured eye, and the scores of tentacle cocks slithering around her. She looked furious.

"You Bastard! I'll make you suffer! ...Penridge, get them!"

I picked myself up off the ground and stood on shaky legs next to Duane. We both looked at Penridge.

He was looking at us with wide fearful eyes, "...F ...Forget about me. ...I'm nobody!" He then turned and ran off into the darkness.

"You snivelling coward! Get back here!" called out Aerowyn.

I turned back to her, "Not very good at inspiring loyalty in people, are you Aerowyn?"

Duane walked over to his Bag of Holding and started digging around in it.

"You stupid man!" said Aerowyn. "My offer was genuine. I could have granted you great power. Now you're choosing to throw that away. For what?"

He pulled out a brown robe and came and handed it to me. "Well, the more power one gains, the more they want. It's a path that ultimately ends in self destruction. I have seen it plenty of times. After a decade alone in my keep, perhaps the only thing I want is a good friend." He turned and smiled at me, and I smiled back.

I slipped into the brown robe. My body was still all sore and slimy underneath, but I glad to be clothed again.

"You're a fuckin' idiot then." said Aerowyn. "Dark times are coming. The orcs coming into our kingdom is only the beginning. There is a great war brewing, the likes of which no one has ever seen. It is the time for mages like us to be building our power. The kingdom needs us."

I looked into her angry mismatched eyes, "No Aerowyn. The Kingdom doesn't need another mad witch. We're going to let Wriggles here have his way with you for the rest of the night. Then Duane is going to open up an Azraelus Gate and we're going to cast you into hell and then forget about you. You'll spend the rest of your days as a fuck-toy for all manner of nasty demons."

I could see the fervent fear in her eyes, "No! You can't! You wouldn't! I know you Rohme, you wouldn't do that to anyone."

I gave her a cruel smile, "How well do you know me?"

I could see she was terrified. Good. She can have a taste of the fear that I felt when I was bound and helpless and surrounded by savage orcs.

"Strip her."

Duane gave the command and a tentacle slipped inside her green robe. Aerowyn cried out as it was ripped away, revealing her slender elvin body. Her legs were spread wide apart, like mine were, exposing her little bald pink slit to us.

She cried out again and struggled against the bonds. She looked so hot, suspended in that prone position.

I looked over at Duane, "She's pretty sexy, isn't she?"

"She's okay, ...a bit skinny." I noticed the bulge at the front of his robe, showing that he really did like what he saw.

"Do you want to fuck her?"

He looked at me and shook his head, "No, ...no, that's okay."

"Go on Duane. I want you to. She's a good fuck."

He looked her over again, "Well, ...If you want me to..."

He slowly stepped forward into the circle, rubbing his erect cock through his robe.

"Don't you dare touch me, you pathetic worm!" spat Aerowyn. She grit her teeth and strained, beads of sweat appeared on her forehead.

"Are you trying to cast?" said Duane as he lifted his robes. "You're inmy circle. I'm the master here."

His erect cock poked out in front of him. He rubbed it along her groin. Aerowyn groaned as he pushed it into her, splitting her thin pink lips apart. He started bucking his hips, fucking her with short fast strokes.

"Uggh, yesss!" he groaned. He reached up and rubbed his hands over her perky little tits.

I was glad he was enjoying himself, and I was kinda jealous. I wished I had another dick-growth scroll, I would give her another good seeing to. I loved the disgusted look on her face as he screwed her. I was getting aroused again, despite having just been roughly violated in all holes by a tentacle monster.

I went over to the stone block where Aerowyn was sitting. I winced as I sat down. Damn, my ass was sore, at least it stopped before I received a load of demon cum up there. I sat and watched with interest and gently caressed my clit through the robes as Duane had his fun.

The Drogus looked at me with it huge, creep eye. It sent a shiver up my spine. I could see it wanted to continue fucking me. I was really glad to be free of it's slimy grasp.

My plan had worked out. I took a risk there. I was a little worried that Duane might have been tempted to side with Aerowyn, with all her talk of gaining power. But Sierra had always been a good judge of character. She had trusted Duane, and so did I.

The wizard kept merrily pumping away into the red-head until he started groaning.

"Don't pull out." I called out to him. "...Give her some cream."

He groaned louder and I enjoyed the look on Aerowyns' face as he spurt his load inside her.

"Ughh, you disgusting little pig! How dare you?!" she said angrily.

Duane laughed as he pulled out of her and wiped his cock on her leg. He backed away and her little cunt looked all rosy and wet.

"Are you excited now Aerowyn?" I teased. "Up for some tentacle action?"

"Fuck you!" she said angrily.

"No, you!" Duane was out of the circle again, he gave the command,"Taka alfrin seithr ramr."

Many tentacles started rubbing all over her body. She cried out and struggled feebly. I watched as one of the tentacles found her cunt and forced its' way inside. It immediately started fucking her with deep, hard strokes. She threw her head about and was letting out high pitched squeals.

Another tentacle soon found her ass and she screamed out as it roughly penetrated her. I smiled at the memory of ploughing her clenching asshole with my scroll cock.

She continually gasped and cried out loudly as the two thick tentacle cocks rammed into her tight body.

Another tentacle started rubbing over her face, she turned her head away and then another one quickly forced its' way through her red lips. I could see it go in deeper and her throat expand as it slid down there. I wondered if she would work out that it won't go in so deep if you suck it hard.

It was strange watching her taking the relentless tentacle violation so soon after I had been on the receiving end myself. I would feel sympathetic toward her if she hadn't been so deserving of it.

I was just happy to see the witch get what was coming to her, and it was getting me quite hot. My pussy tingled. I raised my robe and slipped my hand under and started playing with myself as I looked on.

After a while, the tentacle in her pussy stopped thrusting and stayed wedged in deep. I knew what was happening, my little half-elf Kurv was getting some hot demon cream. The other tentacle still pumped away at her stretched ass. The tentacle pulled out and I saw the thick, pearly fluid leak out of her ravaged orifice.

Straight away, another tentacle cock moved over and penetrated her squishy cunt and start pumping away again, causing cum to splatter with each hard thrust. The one down her throat stopped moving then. It was going to cum down her throat. I couldn't decide if that was worse than getting it in your mouth.

The tentacle pulled out of her throat and mouth and straight away she gasped and coughed and retched. "Ugh,.. unngh! ...Rohme ...Please ...Mercy! ..ack!" she called out. I remembered begging the orcs for mercy. They just laughed at me.

Another tentacle started rubbing over her face. It began forcing its' way past her lips. I decided to help her out a little. "Suck on it Red. It won't go down your throat if you blow it nicely."

The tentacle was thrusting through her red lips, but didn't appear to be going down her throat, it looked like she was following my advice.

The tentacle cock in her ass stopped thrusting and spurt its' cum inside her. It pulled out and was soon replaced with another that continued mercilessly sodomising her.

I could see plenty of other tentacles rubbing over her glistening body and prodding in different places.

One was prodding at her crotch and I could see that it was rubbing over her clit. She was moaning loudly around the tentacle in her mouth and writhing about. I could tell that she was cumming. It was so hot, I started fingering myself faster.

Then the tentacle rubbing at her crotch started pressing into her pussy, which was already occupied with a thrusting tentacle. Oh my! It wouldn't! But it did.

Aerowyn let out a muffled scream as it slowly forced its' way inside, squeezing up against the other tentacle.

My gods! her poor cunt must have been stretched to its' limits. She struggled vainly against her bonds again. Now she had two tentacle cocks pushing up her pussy and another one ramming her ass. She must have stopped sucking, the tentacle in her mouth was thrusting down her throat again. She deserves everything she gets, I reminded myself. But I couldn't help feeling a little sorry for her.

The hours rolled on. Duane and I watched on as the monster continuously and mercilessly violated the naked half-elf witch. She had gone limp and placidly accepted each hard thrusting tentacle.

The demon didn't slow down at all, it dumped its' cum deep inside her orifices at regular intervals, and when the spent tentacle cock pulled out, there was always another one to take its' place.

It moved her into different positions now and then, sometimes pushing her into the ground as it fucked her, sometimes having her bent over and sometimes even hanging her upside-down. It only double penetrated her pussy and ass a few times. I noticed her reaching an orgasm several more times.

Eventually dawn began to break and the stars began disappearing from the night sky. I knew the other worlds were still out there, but the day belonged to our sun. Soon it would make its' appearance.

It was time to wrap things up.

Aerowyn was hanging limply as the tentacle cocks pumped her cum-soaked ass and pussy with a loud slurping sound. Milky demon cum was dripping off her slimy body and pooling beneath her.

There was no tentacle in her mouth, her face was red and wet, and she just looked exhausted, not even making the effort to moan. Her red hair was wet and matted, she didn't look so attractive any more.

Duane was sitting on the ground, looking tired and bored. "Send it away." I told him.

He perked up and stood up again. He spoke out more commands to the demon. It stopped fucking her and the tentacles slipped out from her body, then she was dropped onto the ground in the pools of cum. She just laid there, not moving.

Duane recited some more ancient words and the tentacle demon was enveloped in a wall of flame and disappeared.

"Aerowyn." I called out. She didn't stir. "Aerowyn!" I said more forcefully. She slowly lifted her head and looked at me. "It is time for you to say goodbye to this world."

Her eyes went wide with fear, "No!" She struggled to pull herself up and started crawling out of the circle. When she got to the edge I put my foot down on top of her to stop her.

"Open the gate." I told Duane.

"Are you sure?"

"Do it."

"No, ...please!" begged Aerowyn.

Duane cast the spell, and soon a swirling vortex appeared in the middle of the summoning circle. A red desolate wasteland full of flames and lava could be seen on the other side of the portal. Horrifying, unnatural noises could be heard emanating from it.

"No, Please Rohme, you can't do this!" cried out the defiled half-elf.

"You brought this on yourself Aerowyn."

"Please! ...I'm sorry!"

"Sorry for what?"

"For everything I've done to you. For binding you and leaving you for those orcs. I used you for my own gain. I showed no concern for your welfare. I shouldn't have done it, I'm sorry!"

I stared into her fearful eyes for a few moments, "Well that's all I wanted to hear. You can go to Hell Aerowyn, ...but not today." I looked over at Duane, "Close it."

He made the portal disappear again.

Aerowyn looked up at me and blinked, "You were never going to send me through there, were you?"

"Not this time." I turned my back on her. "We're going back to the tower to free Kabore and your coven sisters. You should stick around, they would probably want to have a word with you."

I dropped a healing potion on the ground and then walked away from her. Duane started walking after me.

As I walked off, I turned my head for one last look at her. She was sitting up on the ground watching me. She gave me a smile. Mad witch! What the hell did she have to smile about?

I had beaten her, but that smile told me that she wouldn't stay beaten. I had better watch my back.

We left the clearing, heading back to the wizards tower. Duane walked beside me. "You did well Duane. Consider your debt repaid. We'll get you back to your keep soon."

"Uh, we don't have to go back there right away do we? Perhaps I could accompany you, ...wherever you go next."

I flashed him a smile, "How do you feel about orc hunting?"

...

Axelotl
Axelotl
428 Followers