Orc Bait

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Axelotl
Axelotl
427 Followers

"Haha, butharog!...butharog pausuk kurv!" cheered a nearby orc excitedly.

I could do nothing but moan and cry as I was getting violently bucked forward with each hard thrust. My ass felt like it was on fire as the big invader mercilessly ground into me. The orcs' big rough hands gripped my butt tightly as he continuously slapped his fat member deep into my clenching hole. My tight ring squeezed the fat shaft relentlessly as it pushed through again and again.

His heavy balls slapped against my tingling pussy. I wanted to be fucked there, not have my poor little asshole roughly abused. He continued to sodomize me for a while longer. I had no choice but to bend over and take it. I wished I was out of my bonds. Somehow having my arms and legs bound together made the ordeal even worse.

Kurok started grunting loudly as he ploughed into me. Then he stopped thrusting and wedged his cock deep into my ass. I felt it throb wildly and hot wet cum spilt out inside me. It continued to throb as more cum spilled out and he pushed it back and forth slowly, letting my tight hole milk him off.

He thrust his cock into me a few more times and then he pulled out. My hole released its tight grip on the fat cockhead with a plop and it quickly shrank down again. I was so relieved to finally have him out of me. My ass was so sore.

"I'm next." came a deep orc voice. I was kept pinned down on the wall as there was a shuffling of bodies behind me. I felt another big fat cockhead press up into my abused anus.

"No, Don't! I can't take any more!" I cried out.

"You take much more, pinky. You see." said Kurok, laughing. The big cockhead pushed through, painfully stretching my sphincter open again. I started to get bucked forward as another big orc roughly sodomized me. It fucking hurt, but my hole was now slick with cum and the friction wasn't as bad.

"She not pinky. She brown this one," said one of the orcs as he stroked his big hard cock.

"She a brown pinky." said Kurok smiling. "Like her brown skin, pretty. I breed her. Keep her as rraus Gruiuk. She give me plenty strong half-orc sons."

More tears streamed down my face as the big green cock banged away at my tight back passage. Then one of the other orcs came forward and rubbed his big cock in my hot teary face. "Suck on it, brown pinky."

I reluctantly parted my lips and he pushed his big organ through and into my mouth. I took in the strong odour and bitter taste of him. I closed my lips around the fat shaft and sucked. It was a horrible humiliation, bringing a smelly orc to pleasure with my mouth, while another banged my tight ass, and many more looked on. I was feeling hot and flushed and light headed as the big organs assaulted me at both ends.

After a while, I felt the big cock throbbing up my ass and more cum spurting out inside me. It pulled out of my sore ass, and I felt some wet cum spilling out after it. A few seconds later, another big orc cock was pushing into my ass. It plunged down inside my wet little hole and my sphincter gripped it tightly.

A big fat cock was pounding my ass hard and deep for a third time. I moaned around the cock in my mouth. It was just going on and on. There were so many of them, how was I going to take them all? My ass was already so sore.

The other orcs around us laughed and cheered them on and made lewd comments as they stroked their hard cocks and waited their turn. "Kurv gru pausuk sma ronk!" I heard one of them call out. The cock in my mouth throbbed as I sucked on it, and then I received a mouthful of orc cum. I was grossed out as I pulled back and spat it onto the ground.

Another orc quickly moved forward and grabbed my head. He roughly shoved his hard cock into my face. I opened my lips and took him into my mouth and started sucking again. He bucked his hips and started thrusting into my face as I sucked him off.

The orc behind me had a painfully tight grip on my butt and slammed his big fat member into my ass with long deep strokes. I felt heat radiating on my leg and wondered what was going on. One of the orcs held my leg as he was cutting the vines with a red hot dagger. "Stay still or you get hurt." he growled. It was very difficult to stay still with a large orc body continually slamming into me from behind.

He managed to cut the vines away with some difficulty and my legs were finally freed. I was glad to be able to move my legs apart again, though I was still bent over the wall. Then the orc moved around and started cutting at the rest of the vines. Soon my arms were finally freed and I didn't know what to do with them. I wiped the tears from my eyes while the thick cock bobbed back and forth in my sucking mouth. I was afraid I was going to be bound like that all night. It was good to have my arms and legs back at least.

The orc behind me grunted as he rammed his cock into me even harder. Then I felt his warm wet cum spill out inside me. He pulled back and his big cock slipped out from my hot aching hole. I pulled back and let the other cock slip out of my mouth.

I gingerly tried to stand up again. Another big muscular orc got behind me and got hold of my leather jerkin. He started forcibly pulling it off and I helped him as he struggled to undress me. When he removed my top, his big hands came up and got hold of my breasts. They were roughly squeezing and groping me and pinching my nipples.

He started trying to push me down, bending me over the wall again as I struggled against him. I didn't want to take another cock in my sore ass. "No, fuck my pussy, it's nice and tight and wet." I pleaded. I pushed away from him and got down on the ground.

I pulled my pants all the way down and removed them so that I was completely naked except for my boots. I spread my legs apart, presenting my pussy to him. Plenty of big orc bodies were all around me, looking down at me with hungry lustful looks in their eyes as they rubbed the big hard cocks.

The orc bent down and grabbed me and started roughly flipping me over. "No, buth Rramab koh!" he growled. He positioned me on my hands and knees on the dirt floor. He wasted no time getting behind me and lining his huge green cock up with my aching asshole. I cried out as he forced his organ through my tight ring and pushed it in deep. He got a strong grip on my hips and slid his big member back and then rammed it in deep again. I continued to cry out as he fucked my tight ass with deep pounding strokes.

My ass felt all squishy now. I could feel the cum dribbling out of it and down my pussy lips as the cock thrust back and forth. My pussy was still tingling wildly, I wished they would fuck me there instead. My ass was still really sore, but the sharp pain had died down a little as the ordeal went on.

The other orc came around in front of me and pushed his cock into my mouth again. I continued where I left off, sucking him as he grabbed my head and thrust into my face. At least I was in a different position now, my body was really starting to hurt where I was bent over the stone wall.

That went on for a while, I was there on the ground on my hands and knees, a thick orc cock was pounding away into my tight, cum-slick ass while another pumped into my sucking mouth. The orc in front of me suddenly pulled out and grunted as he furiously jerked his wet cock in front of my face. He groaned as pearly cum shot out from his throbbing member and spurted all over my face. I moved my hand up and wiped the warm sticky cum away.

My senses were filled with the pungent smell and taste of orc cum. I could feel the thick fluid on my face, and being sloshed around in my ass and dribbling down my crotch.

The orc behind me reached forward and pushed my head down into the dirt. He started slamming his cock forward with more force, pounding my ass violently. I cried out as he continuously bucked my whole body forward with each savage thrust. He was grunting loudly like an animal, and all the other orcs were cheering him on as he rammed my ass with as much force as he could muster.

Thankfully, he couldn't keep up the brutal pace for long, and his member started throbbing and spurting its hot cum as he fucked. I was glad when he pulled out of me. My abused anus was still throbbing painfully, even though it was empty.

The orc got up, and straight away another orc rapist was getting behind me. "Wait, why don't you lay back, let me do all the work?" I called out to him.

"You do all work?" said the big dumb orc.

"Yeah." I pushed him back and he sat down on the ground. His big green cock was sticking up from his groin. I moved over and climbed on top of him. The orc smiled and laid back as I lined his thick rod up with my pussy. I quickly lowered myself down on him before he tried to stick it in my ass. The fat member slid up inside me and my wet pussy was filled with cock. I groaned, he felt so big, but he would have felt even bigger in my ass. I was glad to finally take one of the big cocks in the right hole.

The orcs big rough hands came up and grabbed my hips and I started to raise myself up and drop down on his swollen phallus. Then there was movement behind me. I was roughly pushed forward as another orc was getting into position. The fat cockhead pressed into my sore ass. 'No, not again!' I thought.

The big cock forced its way forward and my ravaged hole was filled with thick orc meat once again. Now I had them wedged up into my pussy and ass at the same time. I was sandwiched between two bulky orc bodies. I moaned loudly at the intense sensation of being completely filled.

The cocks started moving, fucking me in a clumsy, disjointed rhythm. I continued to moan loudly. The cock in my pussy still felt good, and the ass-fucking wasn't as painful any more. I moved my hand down and started gently rubbing my clit as both cocks moved inside me. I figured if I was going to be roughly used by these brutes, I could at least get off as well. It felt good, the raw carnal pleasure was building. My face was hot and I was breathing heavily as I was squirming around between the big strong orc bodies.

My pussy was really responding as the cock rubbed up along the sensitive inner walls. My clit was tingling as I rubbed my wet fingers around it. My breathing became shallower as I felt the pleasure heighten inside me. I was heading for a powerful climax.

I threw my head back and moaned loudly as the intense pleasure washed over me. My pussy constricted around the big cock and my juices dribbled down the thick shaft. I was struggling to get my breath back as the two orcs continued to pump their cocks into me independently. Each thrust brought more raw carnal pleasure.

I just continued to moan and breath heavily as I was wedged tightly between the two big sweaty orc bodies, and the intense orgasm slowly subsided. My mind was in a daze. The one in my pussy came first. His warm cum spilled out deep inside me. I was reminded how Kurok said he wanted to breed me. I didn't want to have to bear any ugly half-orc bastards. But now I just had to worry about getting through this night.

He kept his cock wedged deep into my soaking wet pussy as the orc on top of me continued to pump my tight ass. Soon he came too, dumping another load of cum deep inside my body. The orc pulled out of my backside and got off of me. Then I was pulled up off of the orc laying on the ground. Cum spilled out of my ass and pussy as I got up on shaky legs.

Another orc laid down on the ground with his meaty cock poking up from his groin. I found myself being pushed down on top of him and I lowered myself down, taking him in my squishy cunt. Another orc was quick to get behind me and pushed me forward. He shoved his cock into my ravaged asshole with one hard thrust.

I was sandwiched between two big orc bodies again, getting my ass and pussy fucked deep and hard. I let out a lustful moan. It felt good having that big cock rubbing up my pussy which was still sensitive from the orgasm. I was feeling the burning lust now. I loved the feeling of the big cocks inside me, even the one up my ass. I was just a Graug Kurv.

Nearby, a couple of goblins came and stuck a burning torch into the ground. The light flickered around me and cast dark shadows. When did it get dark? I didn't even notice the sun setting while the pack of barbaric orcs were ravishing me. I moaned loudly as the orc behind me gripped my ass tightly and gave it some fast hard thrusts.

Another orc came forward and I found a big green cock being shoved into my face again. I groaned, but opened wide and took him into my mouth. Now I was sucking on a hard cock while two more were ploughing into ass and pussy.

The three big orc cocks continued to move in my torrid body for some time. The carnal pleasure was slowly tightening down inside me again. I was hungry for another strong climax, but it would take a while for the thrusting cocks to get me there again. The one pumping my ass eventually spurted its load into me. Then I got another hot wet load spilling out into my pussy.

Then the orc standing over me groaned loudly as he came. In my dazed, lust-filled state, I let his warm cream fill my mouth. It didn't seem to gross me out as much any more. I even swallowed some of it down. I was in a daze again as the cocks were removed from my body. I laid there on the ground, my ass was throbbing and it felt like there was a lot of cum leaking out from me.

Another orc bent over me and briefly pawed at my body before flipping me over. Then he mounted me, pushing his hard cock into my ass. I just laid there limply in the dirt as my ass was getting pounded again. I lost count of how many orcs had sodomized me now. It seemed like a lot, and there were still plenty of them standing around, waiting for their turn.

The big sweaty orc body continued to bounce on top of me, driving the fat member deep into my body. He was grunting with exertion while I just lay there taking it. Eventually the fat cock throbbed and dumped its hot load deep inside me and pulled out.

Another orc soon got on top of me and his cock slid up into my wet ass. The hard thrusting resumed. I felt like a bit of meat, tightly squeezing the thrusting cocks until they were brought to pleasure. And I was getting off on it. My wet, empty pussy throbbed and tingled as I was roughly ass-fucked.

A little while later, the big dick finally stopped thrusting and spilt its load out inside me. It slipped out of my messy hole and I was waiting for the next cock to come and fill me again. Instead I found myself being pulled to my feet. I could barely stand, and streams of cum ran down my leg. I saw that it was Kurok who had lifted me up. "You come with me." he said, and then he pulled me along with him. I followed behind him, staggering on my shaky legs. "What your name, brown pinky?" he asked.

"...Rohme."

"You enjoy all the orc cock, Rohme? Plenty madh uruk gajol just for you."

"Can I get some water?" I was parched, and I just had the horrible taste of orc cum in my mouth.

Kurok stopped just outside the ruins. I could see several fires around the place and many orcs sitting around them. It appeared numerous trees were cleared for the camp and fallen logs were lying around the area. He pointed down to the brook. "Get water there, then come to me at that fire. Be quick."

I shakily walked down to the water. I continued to look around the gloomy campsite. Orcs and goblins were everywhere. There were several sets of eyes on me right now. Even if I could run, it would do me no good. They would just have the wargs hunt me down.

I squatted down at the brook and groaned. My soft tender ass was throbbing and I could feel more cum leaking out from it. It was a weird feeling, and I knew that I was going to have to take more big thrusting cocks up there. These orc bastards weren't going to show me any mercy. And I felt ashamed that I was getting off on it. Part of me wanted them to keep ravishing me.

I scooped the water up and swashed it about in my mouth before spitting it out. Then I scooped up some more and drank it down. I was filthy and as stinky as any of the orcs. I had never felt so dirty. I quickly washed the mess around my groin, it felt good to splash the cold water on my raw ass.

I saw something glimmering near the water. It was my arrow. I remembered Kurok standing over me laughing, "You gunna kill me with that?" I could. I could take it and stab it into his ugly head. But what good would that do me? I stood up again, better make my way back to Kurok. No doubt the big green bastard was planning to fuck me again.

Kurok was nearby, sitting on a log by a large campfire. Several other orcs were sitting around the fire as well, eating, drinking and jabbering in their crude tongue. I slowly walked up to Kurok. The big muscular orc leader looked up at me with his dark eyes, "There my Rraus Gruiuk. Want more big gaj now?"

I just stood there frowning at him. He pulled his meaty prick out from his leather pants and smiled at me, "On knees and suck. Do good job." I couldn't see how any good would come from resisting. I got down on my knees in the dirt in front of him and brought my head down to his lap.

I wrapped my hand around the green shaft and gripped it tightly. It was only half erect, but still quite thick. Then I took his round cockhead into my mouth and began to suck. The big member quickly swelled and became fully erect, making me open my jaw wider. Kurok grunted in pleasure as I sucked him off. I could feel his engorged manhood throb in my mouth, and the warmth of the fire on my bare back.

I knew how to give a good blowjob. I rubbed his large hairy balls with one hand and forcefully stroked the shaft with the other. I bobbed my head up and down as I sucked and rubbed the round glans with my tongue. It was a lot of effort, and it was degrading. At least my sore ass was getting a break.

It went on and on. My jaw was getting sore from accommodating such a large member. He grunted and groaned with pleasure as I worked to get him off. Then he abruptly pushed my face off his hard dick, "Get down, spread legs wide."

I slowly did as I was told. I laid on my back in the dirt in front of him and spread my legs apart, showing my puffy glistening slit. Kurok got down on top of me and guided his big wet cock into my pussy. He pushed it in deep, spreading my soft netherlips apart. I moaned as my pussy was stretched open and filled with hard orc meat.

Kurok reached up and grabbed my tits with his big rough hands. He squeezed them savagely as he played with them, making me squeal and groan. Then he raised his ass and started furiously banging his cock into me. I was moaning and gasping under him as I was vigorously fucked.

My whole body was getting bucked around as the orcs' big cock was continuously slamming into me. It was intense, but I could feel the pleasure building inside me, as my body was responding to the rough pounding. I was glad that he was banging my pussy and not my ass.

I just lay under him, gasping and moaning as I took his continuous thrusts. After a while, Kurok suddenly stopped thrusting and wedged his cock in deep. I felt his heavy hairy balls pressing against my wet skin. The orc groaned loudly as I felt his large member throb and spurt its hot cum out inside me. "Ughh Yeah! Take it Rraus Gruiuk. Ungh...I do this plenty, until you swollen and heavy with my child!"

I laid there under him panting as I felt more of his cum spill out into me. He gave me some more slow thrusts as he groped my boobs. He was laying on top of me, and I could feel the weight of his bulky sweaty body. I found it hard to breath.

"I can have female now?" asked another orc, who was nearby watching.

"No, I fuck her next!" said another orc.

"No, she mine!" The two of them began arguing back and forth, spitting out vulgar orcish insults.

Axelotl
Axelotl
427 Followers