Orc Bait

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Axelotl
Axelotl
426 Followers

Kurok pulled his slimy softening dick from my cum-soaked pussy and climbed off of me. "She's mine." he said loudly, over the two arguing orcs. "Why not fuck together - shun butharog?"

They stopped arguing and turned to him, " Yes, shun butharog, like with Zanbaur. Haw haw haw!" Then they were both laughing. I tried to think what shun butharog meant, ...two sodomy? One of them came over to me and grabbed me. He pulled me back to the log where he was sitting. He had his big hard cock out, stroking it.

I found myself being roughly turned around so that my back was to him. I grunted as he gripped me tightly and lifted me off my feet. He lined his hard cock up with my asshole and then lowered me down on it. I cried out as my raw ass was penetrated by another big orc cock. He grunted and bounced me up and down on his hefty cock. Kuroks' warm cum spilt out of my cunt and ran down the thrusting member.

Then the other orc was in front of me, holding his big green erection. The one underneath me stopped fucking and held me there while he got in position. Then I felt the round tip pushing at my asshole which was already filled with a big orc dick. I cried out in fear, there was no way they were both going to fit in my tight ass, they were going to tear me apart.

The orc grunted loudly and the hard cock was slowly forcing its way into me. I cried out in agony as my little hole was stretched open even further. The second cock slid right in and my clenching ass was squeezing the two meaty invaders together tightly. Tears ran down my face. I was crying out and gasping. The obscene penetration was filling my mind with constant sharp pain.

The orc behind me groaned, and then called out, "Shun butharog!" Then they started moving their cocks. It was clumsy, uncoordinated movement, grinding into my stretched insides. Sometimes the organs moved together, sometimes they pushed along each other. It hurt like hell as my overstretched rectum was obscenely violated.

Other orcs were standing around near the fire watching us and laughing and cheering. "Hahaha, Mubush gru nazok baur!"

"Madh shun gaj, gru graug kurv!"

I cursed myself for wondering how it could get worse. The orcs were grunting with effort as they worked their cocks into me, giving me a hard double anal fucking. One of the cocks slipped out and I was glad to just have my asshole stretched around one thick pole. But the orc quickly grabbed it, slid it along the other cock and forced it into my clenching hole again. I was crying out and moaning loudly as I was brutally assaulted.

The torturous double rape went on for a while, then the second cock slipped out of me again. The one that was still inside started fucking me harder and deeper until it spurted its cum deep inside me. It slipped out and was quickly replaced with the other cock that pounded me hard. Soon that cock throbbed and dumped its cum into my ass as well. I was roughly pulled off of him and I staggered and looked up and saw that I was surrounded by large orc bodies with their hard cocks out. The ugly green faces were still looking at me hungrily.

I found myself being pushed down onto the ground again on my hands and knees. An orc got behind me and grabbed my ass. I felt the fat cockhead opening up my tender sphincter and pushing its way down into my squishy hole.

As he started fucking me with hard pounding strokes, another orc got in front of me and pushed his hard cock into my teary face. I obediently opened my mouth and took it in. He roughly grabbed my head and rocked his hips, thrusting into my sucking mouth.

One big swollen cockhead was slamming deep into my bowels, the other was rubbing over my tongue and prodding at the back of my throat, making me gag. I could do nothing but stay bent over in the dirt taking it. The double anal had my ass hurting bad. It was twitching and spasming painfully as it was pounded by the big cock.

Things got even worse when the orc in front of me started forcing his big cock in deeper and deeper. The cockhead pressed into the back of my throat again and slowly forced its way through. I was unable to scream as he slid it down deep. He grunted and groaned as he gripped my head tightly and thrust his member into my tight constricting throat.

I thought he was going to kill me. My stomach was churning and I needed to throw up, but I couldn't. I moved my arm up and thumped his strong leg, trying to get him to stop, but he didn't. The big green bastard continued to fuck my throat until he was grunting even louder. His big cock throbbed and spurted its cum down my throat. It made my stomach heave violently.

He finally pulled out of my throat and my mouth. Straight away I bent down and wretched, spewing the cum up all over the ground. The orcs around me just laughed and the one behind me continued slamming his cock deep into my aching rectum.

I was in a real daze then. That part was a bit of a blur to me. I was down by the fire on my hands and knees with big orc cocks continually ramming into my ass and mouth. I don't know how many orcs fucked me. They were all the same, I didn't even see the ones getting behind me. They all stuck it in my ass and fucked me with deep hard pounding thrusts until they dumped their cum deep inside me. Then the cock would pull out and quickly be replaced and the hard fucking would resume.

I just sucked automatically at the stinking green cocks being shoved into my face. I was getting loads of cum in my mouth and on my face at regular intervals. I was just feeling very numb and dazed as they used and abused my body. It just seemed to go on and on.

*****

I didn't know how much time had passed before Kurok came and grabbed me again. I was unable to stand, so he lifted me up and slung me over his shoulder. Thick pearly orc cum spilled out of me. I just hung there limply. I hoped that he was going to take me somewhere where I would be left alone, but that wasn't the case.

I could smell the booze on his breath and he laughed as he carried me along. Many other orcs were following us, laughing and chattering excitedly. "Had enough of orc cock, Graug Kurv? You do show for us. Have lots of fun. Hehehe!"

I do not wish to recount what happened to me then. It was just too abhorrent and execrable and cruel. It was no small mercy when I was overwhelmed and passed out.

*****

I have no idea what they did to my body after that, or how many more times I was fucked. I was unconscious for some time though because when I woke up there was daylight.

I groaned as I slowly came around. I wasn't aware of much. I was naked and laying on my back on some sort of mat. Large pale stone walls rose around me, I must have been in the ruined fort again. I could feel my ass and pussy, they were wet an sticky and ached furiously.

I became aware that there was someone else nearby. Suddenly, a splash of cold water hit me. I cried out and struggled and realised my arms were bound above my head. Another splash of cold water hit my body, making me writhe and gasp. I looked up and was surprised to see Aerowyn. The red-headed half-elf was standing over me with an empty bucket in her hands.

"Wakey, wakey." she said, smiling down at me. "It's a beautiful new day."

"Aerowyn?" I said, blinking up at her. The water had woken me up, but I was still a little groggy. I tried to sit up, and flinched. My cavities were sore as hell.

"You were a bit messy and smelly Rohme. That's to be expected I guess." She crouched over me and looked over my wet naked body. The cold water made my large brown nipples hard. "Your poor little pooper. Your poor little cunny. Here, stay still. I know a little healing. I'll make it better."

I stared blankly as she spread my legs apart and got between them. Her hand started hovering over my sore cunt and I could feel the warm tingling of her magic. It soon started to feel a little better. I looked around, there were scores of dead orcs lying about the ruins, their ears had been cut off.

"Penridge!" called out Aerowyn, as she healed my ass.

A short skinny man in brown robes with wispy light hair and beady eyes peered in from outside the fort. "Yes, mistress?"

"Don't miss the orcs down by the creek. Remember, Rohme gets all the right ears. I get all the left ones."

"Yes, mistress." said the man before disappearing again.

"Who was that?" I asked.

"Forget about him, he's nobody."

"Did you kill all the orcs?"

"We killed all of the orcs. Like I told you before--we make a good team."

"...huh? What are you talking about?"

"I cast a poison skin spell on you. Every orc who made contact with you was infected with a slow acting, but quite fatal poison. Every goblin, warg and troll as well. You've had quite a busy night, haven't you?"

"What?!...You sick, twisted, insane, evil witch! How could you do that to me?!"

"Calm down, will you? You're fine. I'm going to split the ears with you fifty-fifty. We both have quite a haul here. We're rich partner."

"Damn you! Burn in the deepest sphere of hell you twisted bitch. Why couldn't you have fucked them?"

Aerowyn screwed her face up, "Eww, I only like women...I like you, Rohme." Her hand started sensually rubbing my smooth brown skin around my thighs.

"Don't touch me! I hate you!"

"Don't be like that." said Aerowyn. I struggled to close my legs again, but she had hold of them and kept them spread. She moved her head down low and started planting soft kisses around my inner thighs.

"No, I said Stop that, you little Cunt!" I shouted angrily. She just ignored me as she slowly moved up, leaving a trail of soft wet kisses up my right thigh and then around my furry mound and down my left thigh. Her head slowly moved back up to my pussy. I didn't want it, I hated her. Yet somehow, the intimate stimulation had fired up my arousal. I was quivering and gasping.

I could feel her hot breath on my slit and I shuddered with anticipation. Then her rough wet tongue was rubbing along my labia and I moaned softly. Aerowyn continued to move her tongue around, forcefully licking at my soft folds. My pussy felt so good. I could have almost forgotten that it had been so brutally abused last night.

She plunged her mouth forward and pressed her lips tightly against my sex. I could feel her tongue probing about inside me. I couldn't stop myself letting out a pleasurable moan. I knew I shouldn't want this, but it felt wonderful. The half-elf lustily ate me out as I moaned and writhed beneath her.

Her graceful fingers moved up and rubbed the soft folds around my clit. It tingled with pleasure. I was moaning and breathing heavily. The witch was getting me off, I was heading for another orgasm.

Aerowyn lifted her head up from my crotch and licked my juices from her ruby lips and smiled at me. "You want me to do it again, don't you, Rohme?" I just panted and moaned as her finger circled around my clit. "Come on, ask me nicely."

There was a brief pause, and then I gave in to her, "Ungh, please...do it again...ooh!" She gave me a sly grin. Then a powerful jolt of magical energy surged from her hand. My clit throbbed wildly and my pussy pulsed and squirted. I writhed and moaned as my whole body was filled with the most intense pleasure. I panted and tried to catch my breath as I rode out the powerful orgasm.

I was left lying there, hot and flushed and panting. My spread legs were twitching as my pussy and clitoris still throbbed with pure carnal pleasure. Aerowyn had a big smile plastered to her face. She slowly got up and stood over me. "We're such a good team."

I caught my breath and tried to shake the blissful daze from my head. I reminded myself that I hated her. "No, we're not a team. You had me savagely raped. I'm going to kill you for that."

"I think you're a little embarrassed to admit how much fun you've had. That's okay. This horde appeared to be heading for the riverlands. Think about how many people these orcs won't be killing and raping now. Some might even say that you made a heroic sacrifice here last night."

"Fuck you! I am going to kill you witch!"

"Well I hope you cool down and change your mind about that. I would much rather be your lover than your enemy."

Penridge then appeared again. The robed man was carrying two dark sacks. His eyes lingered over my naked body and I quickly shut my legs.

"Are you done now?" asked Aerowyn.

"Yes mistress. There were sixty-three of them. A few were missing ears already."

Aerowyn grabbed a sack and put it down in front of me. "Here's your payday orc hunter. You'll find your weapons and equipment and your five ears from yesterday nearby. This is where we part ways. I need to go take my dying grandmother to the healer."

"I thought it was your dying uncle."

Aerowyn shrugged, "Whatever." She and Penridge went to leave the ruined fort.

I called out to her, "I'm not an orc hunter any more. I'm a witch hunter."

"Good luck with that." said the half-elf as she disappeared.

I sat up and struggled against my bonds. It was the same green vines that had me tied up before. At least this time my legs weren't bound. I struggled to get up to my feet, then I walked out of the fort, stepping over orc corpses as I went.

It was morning and the birds were chirping all around me in the lush forest. The mild sunlight was streaming in through the trees. The campsite looked like the aftermath of a great battle. There were orc bodies strewn around the place, each with their ears cut off. goblin bodies were laying around as well, and I could see the wargs lying dead near the creek. Aerowyn and her lackey were nowhere to be seen.

I looked down and noticed that the magical vines around my arms were starting to look brown and withered. I struggled against them again, and this time they slipped loose a little. I strained against them with all my might and managed to pull my arms apart. Thank the gods for that.

My possessions were sitting on the ground nearby. I went back into the fort and grabbed the sack and brought it back out. It was quite heavy. There would be a large amount of valuable ears in there, way more than I imagined when I set out to hunt down orcs. Why did she just leave it there for me? Was it some sort of bribe to stop me from seeking vengeance? The gold would only aid me in hunting her down. The bitch was mad.

I opened the sack and looked inside. It was full of grotesque pointed green ears, as expected. I pulled out an ear with three silver rings through it; Kuroks'. I remembered the big brutish orc ramming his cock into me and defiling me with his foul seed. May the green bastard rot in hell.

Then I heard some rustling behind me. I turned around and was shocked to see an orc staggering past all the other dead orcs. He was holding his head and groaning. He had long grey hair and dirty blue robes. I guessed that he was the hordes' shaman.

The orc looked quite ill as he staggered about. He looked up and blinked at me through bleary eyes. Then he pointed his long finger at me, "Eiter! Not touch her. Dagalur, black magic!" His hands started to glow as he got ready to cast a spell. My arrow slammed into his head between his eyes and he dropped to the ground. I lowered my bow, that was a couple more ears for me.

Aerowyn was long gone by then. I got dressed and gathered my things together before heading off as well.

I would have my revenge, but that's another story.

...

Axelotl
Axelotl
426 Followers