Orc Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
grey42
grey42
252 Followers

As she firmly pumped his cock the orc sucked and nibbled at her neck bringing out all new rashes over old ones that the healing salve had only recently melted away. Misty knew that such vigorous handling of a manhood could have it popping very quickly and from the way the orc was grunting and sighing, from the way he pressed his body against hers teasing her breasts and nipples with his chest hairs and from the way his manhood was twitching and jumping in her hand, it would not be long. While the idea of getting him to cum so easily and completely at her mercy was a tempting one, the busty girl decided it would be more fun to play with him for a bit longer. She let herself cease flogging his meat and merely held him gently but firmly by the base, giving him a moment to recover. The orc raised his head groggily and stared at her with unfocused eyes, Misty grinned triumphantly at him and stuck out her tongue teasingly.

The savage orc struck with his mouth, forcing his tongue past hers and sucking at her lips possessively, the sneaky bastard was playing possum! Misty surrendered to the kiss allowing him a counter-victory as his passion left her light-headed. She daringly bit his tongue lightly eliciting a low growl from her man-beast and luxuriated in his heat and pressure as he pushed his body against hers. The girl's own passions crackling brightly within her, she decided to up the ante again and, holding the orc's cock firmly by the base, brought her fist all the way up his lengthy shaft and over it's bulbous head squeezing and twisting tightly in a way she knew would bring her lover right back to the edge. The savage shuddered and jerked as pre-cum was literally milked from his primed manhood making his toes curl and hands clutch.

Misty shrieked in pain as the fingers that had only just been resting against her pudenda suddenly flexed and pushed deep inside the torn flesh of her vaginal canal. He quickly pulled out and stroked her hair with his other hand as his eyes burned concern at her.

"I'm o.k", Misty lied as her cunt muscles throbbed painfully. She leaned up to lightly kiss the orc on the lips for a more tactile reassurance.

The savage gentleman nodded slowly and reapplied more of the salve to his fingers and bringing them back to the swamp of the still aroused girl's musky groin. The last of the miracle gel had dissolved into her sex lips during their heated fornication leaving the outside of her womanhood cured of it's rawness. He placed his fingers back just inside her labia and asked with his eyes for permission, 'Ready?' Misty licked her lips and gave a barely perceptible nod.

The orc gave her clit a couple of rubs and Misty sighed as her loins warmed further to his touch despite the fear she felt. She understood that he wanted to make it easy as possible on her, but Misty would be damned if she let him think her weak. She steeled herself and promised herself that she wouldn't cry out and, as he gradually forced two fingers between the sopping but resistant muscles of the depths of her sex, she didn't. Streamers of sharp pain shot through her abdomen and the beautiful peasant girl bit her lip to keep herself silent. A single tear slipped down her cheek as the man used used his fingers to massage the thick potion into her most tender flesh.

Her brown and green lover kissed the tear from her cheek, then moved his lips to her neck, lower, her shoulder, lower, the swell of her breast, lower, a suckle of a rosy nipple, lower, the bottom of her ribs. Oh no, he wasn't meaning to kiss her 'there'? As his mouth began trailing hot kisses up and down her spread thighs she knew he most certainly was. He withdrew his thick fingers from her to give himself more room and Misty felt herself gush with more moisture ready to be licked and eaten by her voracious seducer. She noticed blissfully that the throbbing pain in her pussy was already beginning to be replaced by the throbbing desire for fulfillment. The massage and the playing had been going on some time now and left the furs she was siting on a juicy mess, she was ready for more and they both knew it.

The orc could have teased and tickled her more, could have broken her willfulness and made her beg if he really wanted to, but he didn't. He wanted to taste her and drink deeply from her, what he considered to be sacred, font almost as much as she wanted him to eat her dry. The orc took a long lick through her silky nether hair gathering her nectar into his mouth and letting the sweet musky liquid spread over his tongue to hit every taste receptor. Not to be denied proper contact the needy girl pushed her cunt carefully to his mouth. Thirsty with lust, he was only happy to oblige her unspoken demands and trailed his tongue along and around her tingling sex lips sucking the folds between his firm lips.

Misty felt her orgasm building even before he began showing her little nub of ecstasy any further attention. It poked itself angrily out of it's hood and she felt it pulse with every beat of her heart.

"Oh, please touch me there," she gasped between rapid breaths, looking down between her rotund tits at the orc rapturously gobbling her cream.

The ravenous beast started subjecting her to deeper strokes opening her up to dig out the honey inside. Misty was delighted to discover that feeling her vagina stretched felt glorious once more and the mental blocks hat held her back from physical abandonment melted away and she began to grind her pussy harshly onto his face. She found the bridge of his flattened nose and pushed down onto it spreading her labia and finally getting friction on her clit.

"Make me cum," Misty groaned out shrilly trying desperately to rub herself to climax, fighting against her bucking hips that kept on denying her the contact she needed.

Taking one last greedy lick from deep within her, the orc granted her need. With his forearm nestled between her buttocks and a hand on the small of her back he pinned her to his mouth and sucked down on her clit with his thick tongue.

That was all it took and with a silent scream, Misty came powerfully into her lover's mouth, oozing cum for him to lavishly devour. Breasts heaving and eyes shut, the girl panted her release only to have her breath stolen when the orc pushed two fingers, freshly doused in salve, back into her still orgasming cunt.

Quite certain that the orc at least understood basic kingish, Misty tried, "No, please..." the beast blatantly ignored her and curled his fingers up to rub her g-spot, the plumpened peasant girl jolted like she had just been hit by lightning, "can't... please, too much"

He rapidly alternated between lapping and sucking on her twitching pleasure nub keeping her over-stimulated orgasm from ending, in fact she realised deliriously, as he fucked her with his digits, her pleasure was beginning to crescendo once more.

"Oh fuck," was the last coherent sound she managed before her climax reached a second peak and she arched clear off the cum and sweat drenched furs moaning out her bliss.

Misty thrashed wildly as her orgasm continued to course through her and she inadvertently knocked the orc's face away, bashing the side of his head with her hip bone. Regardlessly he kept his fingers stroking away inside her and Misty's pulsing love canal kept on gripping at it's invaders keeping them trapped and soaking up the last of the orc's potion leaving her vagina feeling renewed rather than a more accurate fucked senseless.

As her climax began to fade, the girl's groans faded back to little gasps and her sex's strong contractions softened to gentle tugs. Her orcish lover gently extracted his soaked fingers and began finishing up her cum with his tongue giving Misty little shocks of orgasmic pleasure wherever he brushed her sex. Feeling glowy and sated the girl was happy to let him clean up her spent juices. After a time the beast was finished so he crawled up next to her with a cocky smile on his face and began stroking away damp strands of hair from her face.

Misty gave him a hazy smile. The orc leaned in and gave her a tender kiss still spiced with her cum almost as if to say 'see what I can do to you?' Confirming her deduction, the orc made his request again, "Stay."

The girl laughed breathlessly, "You make a good argument".

She closed her eyes drowsily as her post-orgasmic swoon overcame her and felt the orc lay down beside her and press himself against her. The beast curled himself around her, draping his arm over and gently cupping a breast. Misty let herself melt against the warmth and firmness of his body, content to bask in her own glow for a moment.

While she herself was still limp, she could feel the tension emanating from the orc's body and a certain body part pressed against her that was very far from limp. The barbarian shifted uncomfortably, his lust unsatisfied and Misty could tell he was trying to hold himself back to give her more time to recover. She could feel and smell the musky sweat of the over-aroused orc and found it amusing that he would probably undo the magic of the potion quickly in his stirred up state.

Although her limbs responded grogily, Misty peeled herself off her lover and pushed herself into a vaguely upright position. He looked at her expectantly with his eyes whilst his cock pointed out at her with equal desire. The girl smiled, after being brought to two orgasms by his tongue, she wanted to return the favour likewise. She had brought boys off with her mouth before and found it enjoyable in it's own way, but here in front of her was a much larger, darker and more exotic piece of meat, and the prospect brought a sparkle to her eye.She eagerly grabbed the base of his brown and green shaft, and began stroking him causing him to give a low hiss. She leant down opening her lips.

And stopped, or was stopped by his two thick hands on her shoulders. She looked to his face "What?"

The orc shook his head, 'no.'

"Why?"

The orc shook his head, 'no.'

He pushed himself up and demanded, "Stay."

The sight of his hard body and harder penis almost broke her angry resolve. But she knew she had a chance here to escape, even if she didn't really want to. He had brought to her pleasures and sexual fulfillment far in excess of any previous lover, however, what else could he seriously provide for her? Tea and pancakes were one thing, but a sense of security was something much greater, and by asking her to 'stay' that would be exactly what she would need. It was impossible and what right does he have to me anyway?; she rectified to herself.

It was now or never if she was to leave. If they were to couple again, she would not have the mental or physical strength to leave again, at least till tomorrow, and Misty did not have that kind of time. She had a life and she would be damned if a horny green man got in the way of it! And that is all he was in the end, just a man. Feeling her will reform, the girl allowed herself a moment of regret. She was not used to leaving a cock primed, she usually only teased when she meant to follow through and it went against her admittedly morally ambiguous principals to leave such a competent lover unsatisfied. It was a shame, but it was a shame she could live with.

Bidden anger boiled within Misty and she pulled away. The beast man reached for her, but she slapped him away. Why deny her now? Why complicate things with unwanted tenderness and communication? Why ruin a two afternoons, one morning and one night stand?

The orc wanted to bear her down, to punish and fuck her and to assert dominance. But, he did not. He hoped it was just a test of his resolve, to prove that he had control over himself. He would not allow the girl to drink from his sex without her understanding the meaning it held for him. He watched as she gathered herself together, wrapping herself with a couple of the larger animal skins he had collected. His muscles churned in their inaction. He tried to stop her.

"Stay."

Misty left.

grey42
grey42
252 Followers
12