Orc Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
grey42
grey42
249 Followers

"It was pretty close, huh?"

"Much long, soon dead," he must have seen Misty struggling with that as he motioned at his abode and added, "Mess, sorry. Things taken."

"You've had a break in? Did they take much?"

"Things, uh," he struggled to find the words and settled on an example patting the bed, "Furs."

"Well, I guess we'll have to find another way to keep warm," she ground her pelvis against his and was gratified to feel his cock rising to the occasion.

Keeping their covered sexes pressed against each other, Misty kissed along his firm jaw and up to his pointed ear which she bit playfully. He growled softly at her, a labored but happy sound and ran his hands through her hair. Her pussy was heavy with need and she moaned back grabbing at his back.

He squeaked in pain, "Wait!"

She only just managed to refrain from cursing. The human was a little scared by how indignant her libido was at being interrupted. Had she always been like this?

"Water," he said, pointing to a clay pitcher.

Reminding herself how much she had come to care for this orc she peeled herself off his exquisite body and poured some stale smelling water into a nearby cup and took it back to him. He nodded a thank you and threw the contents of the cup onto the wall nearest to him. Misty did not hide her surprise and annoyance well, however he quirked a grin at her.

Roaji pressed his hand to the splashed liquid which suddenly and rapidly seemed to be absorbed into the wall. A sliver of movement caught her eye as something like a vein snaked from the point of impact across the surface. Reaching its destination, a pouch like aperture formed from the capillary. The orc mimed dipping his hand in it to Misty.

Wary, she said, "Don't make me regret this," and reached into the hole. From it she extracted a single sealed jar, "What is it?"

The orc reached for it and she handed it to him. He flicked the lid off and scooped two fingers worth of gel from it, "Heal, remember?"

"From after you fucked me unconscious, how could I forget?" she quipped, "So you hide things in your walls then?"

"For need."

"I think I get why," she reached for the pot of gelled elixir, "Let me?"

The orc considered a moment, then gave her a gracious nod along with the potion. With difficulty Roaji stripped off his leather jerkin leaving him bare-chested. Misty might have helped if she was not too busy staring at him. Even recovering from sickness and off colored he was still gorgeous.

She cleared her throat and spoke in faux professionalism, "Lie down on your front please."

The orc did as he was told, letting out a jittery breath as he relaxed onto the hard bed. Though his mottled brown and green skin was covered in unhealthy looking pale blotches; they still somehow could not diminish the wonder of his physique. His splayed shoulders reminded her of the flanks of a bull, of the promise of power. She started with them.

Roaji gave a little animal grunt of relief as she rubbed the likely magic potion into him, she asked, "You were with healers? Were they good? There won't be any permanent bad effects will there?"

"Poison gone. Need time only."

"That's good," she spread the gel along his arms, loving how little yield his firm muscles gave under her touch, "It would suck to have to spend another day here by myself."

"Misty..." he hesitated.

Sparing him the embarrassment of getting soppy, she went on, "I'm pretty sure that Enge has it in for me. How come you never warned me about her?"

"Hoped Enge ignore you," he grumbled, "Like angry child."

The girl giggled conspiratorially as she lathered his back, "Isn't she? How does someone like her even get to be in charge?"

He squirmed as the human ran a finger down his spine teasingly, "Loyal to Sibyl."

"This Sibyl everyone keeps going on about. Please tell me she's better than Enge."

Roaji moved his head to make eye contact, "Much worse."

She sighed, "Shit."

"Yes."

"Do you know when she'll be back?"

"Not told. Secret."

"Oh well," the girl shrugged, "Let's get these pants off."

Roaji chuckled at her apparent indifference and lifted his thighs to allow her to finish disrobing him. The truth was, Misty was not ready to start thinking about another looming threat. What mattered now was the moment and the tight ass that occupied it. She seized the moment and gave it a firm squeeze.

Her hand drifted down and brushed his heavy testicles eliciting a purr from the orc. She let her fingertips trace the bristled sack and imagined it spilling its load into her cunt. A fresh welling of need flowed from her nethers and she shivered.

Misty swallowed the lump in her throat and spoke again to distract herself, "Were you there at the choosing nonsense?"

Roaji choked on the breath he had been holding, "No. Need wait. Watch. Female might choose me."

"But you're my orc," it just slipped out and she instantly regretted it.

For a moment it had seen utterly preposterous that another woman could 'choose' him as he quite clearly belonged to Misty. Her own presumptuousness galled her. She had spent all evening fighting off people who claimed they had a right to her body, yet she could so easily infer the same of Roaji?

She quickly added, "Sorry, I didn't mean that. Is the choosing the reason why you like to spend time away from here?"

The orc was silent long enough to make her uncomfortable, but finally said, "One reason."

She had not noticed doing it, however she found she had finished massaging his long legs. He was going to have to roll over. She could not make herself ask him, so she waited. The orc was only half coated in the healing lotion, so when he did move it was still clearly sore. His expansive erection coming into view was enough to wash away all thoughts for a moment, he was still turned on at least she noted, but when she did look at his face she saw conflict.

"Misty," he said, "Remember, Snotty? Remember things left behind?" his face was all apology, "I need get back."

"What?" Misty was hit with a double whammy of relief that his silence had not been an angry one, merely apprehensive, and disbelief that he was leaving her again, "When?"

"Tomorrow," he winced at her hurt and appended, "Order, no choice. Back soon, week most."

"Fuck," the girl breathed, "I don't know if I can handle this place for that long. Enge wants to make a whore of me."

With force the orc stated, "No. Misty, no whore. I secret trade. Misty, no choosing. Only wait. Stay here."

It was not ideal, but it was a roof and currency. He was offering his home to her and if she had been in any position to, she would have politely refused. She thought she trusted Roaji enough that this was not actually some elaborate method to ditch her. His regret was sincere and this was merely fate fucking her around again. It was not fair.

Misty frowned, "It was Enge, wasn't it?" at his nod she said, "Can't we just kill her?"

The orc smiled hesitantly, "Back soon, week most."

"Well," she smeared a blob of the gel onto his nose, "We should get finished here then."

The human got to work on the rest of his legs, avoiding his penis. 'Soon' she promised herself.

"Misty?" the orc asked, probably uneasy at her quick acceptance.

"It's ok," she said, not stopping slathering his torso, "Well, no. It's not, but there's nothing for it, is there? Can we just enjoy each other, tonight?"

"You rare, special," the orc crooned as she massaged his solid pectorals.

The human smiled, "Shut up."

Roaji must have taken her literally as he remained silent as she finished up on him, rubbing his neck and arms. She had straddled his thigh and was slowly stroking her covered sex against him. He shifted to slightly raise a leg and provide her with more friction. Grinding herself on top of him sent little orgasmic tremors down her legs and she felt that she was on such a hair-trigger that she could probably get off just like this. His chest glistening in the dim light was certainly the stuff of the highest fantasy.

Then mischief struck, she said, "Oh dear, I almost forgot little Jiji!"

The orc stiffened, "Not use name."

"Sorry. Is it a sore spot?" she took another portion of the jelly and wrapped her coated hand around his cock, "Should I rub it better?"

Roaji's groan was half complaint, half blissful as she twisted her fist around his shaft. The goop was designed to be absorbed into skin, however it did not do so immediately and so made for an interesting lubricant. If his dick was not so damn big she might have considered using the potion for some anal play. Misty drew back his foreskin and twirled a slippery finger around his sensitive glans making his leg kick and jolt her vulva.

The girl bantered, "Jiji, doesn't seem to mind."

"Lucky I hurt," the orc threatened, though there was mirth in his eyes.

Misty got up to quickly slip off her bottoms and underwear, "So you're saying you're at my mercy?"

"Never."

"So you could stop me if I did this?" she sat astride him and took his glazed manhood back in hand; it throbbed warmly against her palm.

"Yes," it did not matter if it was a general exclamation or he was continuing her game.

"How about this?" she sat languidly down upon his cock.

Her sex accepted his easily and smoothly, opening to allow for fathomless penetration. The girl's eyes fluttered as his hot girth packed her taut. Her pussy shivered along its powerful invader. Finally sating her womanhood's uncompromising hunger left her dizzy with euphoria and she gently swayed upon the rooting of Roaji's erection.

The feeling of the orc's hands slipping under her blouse stopped her from blissing out completely, "Hi," she said.

The human helped her lover remove the last of her clothing, allowing her generous breasts to spill free. He took the globes into his palms reverently, caressing her full flesh. Misty whimpered as she slowly rocked herself atop his fiery stiffness. Roaji let her keep it slow, allowing their genders to blend together into a singular hearth of pleasure.

Even if she did not want to have to wait a whole week for more of this, she knew she would. The human would wait as long as need be to get to spend more nights with this orc. Misty did not know if her attraction to him was love, but it was potent and addicting.

Roaji's callous fingers found her nipples, drawing circles around her areolae. The thick buds ached as they tightened and the human wished that the orc's spine could bend more so he could lean up and take them in his mouth. The air was heavy with the scent of their lovemaking and each breath left Misty lightheaded.

The girl's orgasm might have taken her by surprise if it had not built within her so unhurriedly. The orc had never even had the chance to diddle her clitoris when rising tides of warmth began washing over her entire body. Each wave grew more focused and her moans rose to cries as the pleasure converged within her sex. Misty's pussy convulsed and shuddered to the rhythm of her hammering heart, holding her captive to her own ecstasy.

The erection sheathed within her burned her deliciously each time she involuntarily squeezed at it. Somehow the rigid cock skewering her kept her upright even as her limbs became as useless as jelly. The girl's cries dropped to throaty gasps as the pulsing orgasm eventually diminished like hoof-beats fading into the distance.

The human's head rolled back and she watched the candlelight flicker on the ceiling. Well, that was different. Usually she would have needed a little or a lot more clitoral stimulation to cum, but then usually she was not perpetually horny. Still breathing heavily, she let herself sag and fall a little forward.

Somewhat embarrassed, she smiled down at the orc whose hard penis still steadily throbbed its potential within her, "That was intense. Gonna need to give me a moment."

Something rumbled deep in his chest and he surprised her when he pulled her down to claim her mouth for a fierce kiss. When she kissed back, the orc caught her tongue between his teeth and thrust his dick deeper into her making her yelp. He began to slowly screw her, gently but firmly, fretting her oversensitive nerve endings and somehow setting off another wave of orgasmic aftershocks in her vagina.

"Or not," she squeaked.

Misty was not bothered by his impatience or aggression, in fact the rawness of her senses made their fucking all the more exciting. The orc soon had her breaking out in sweat and panting as he upped his tempo. Still on top and exhausted, the human found it difficult to match him, making it awkward.

With a snarl of frustration and effort, Roaji rolled them both over so that he was in the dominant position. The candle was sputtering to an end giving the orc an eerie and threatening appearance as he loomed over her. He was an image straight out of a nightmare with black eyes, sharp teeth and a huge twitching cock. Misty grinned and spread her legs.

The orc's aim between her sodden folds was true and the girl was speared once more. She cried out in rapture as Roaji laid claim to her with his manhood. Restraint seemingly lost he crushed her into the hard bed. She hoped she was not going to need the healing gel afterwards.

She thought she understood where he was coming from; he had almost died, heck she had almost died, "We're alive," she whispered to him.

"Misty," he said, and the pain in his voice suggested she had understood right.

Roaji fucked her harder than she had any right to handle, but handle it she did. Misty clung to her lover and dug her nails into him as he reaffirmed their lives through desperate rutting. Fuck Enge, they had made it this far and no one, not even this 'Sibyl' was going to mess things up for them.

With a grunt, the orc pulled out of her and a moment later his cock erupted, shooting his cum over her belly and breasts in large white globs. Misty was a little put out, she much preferred feeling a man ejaculate inside her. She hoped this was not some other weird orc thing. Shaking with effort, Roaji wheezed once, twice, then collapsed half on top and half beside her.

Then he began snoring.

Misty laughed. With one hand she searched half blindly for something with which to wipe up the mess. She found something that felt like fabric and fumblingly dabbed herself off until only one spot remained. Unable to resist, she scooped the pearl of semen into her mouth. It tasted just as bizarrely lovely as last time. Feeling a little guilty she swallowed it.

Finding that she had barely any bed space she gave the orc an annoyed nudge. Roaji snorted then pulled her to him, wrapping his body around hers. Then he passed out again. Misty did not care, as by that point she was snoring too.

grey42
grey42
249 Followers