Orc Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Or maybe I did something to me. Roaji was very wary about certain things, like with his cum."

Ghoen had leaned forward, "The Sibyl."

Misty and Avelee asked in unison, "What?"

"The Sibyl very much favor Roaji. Used him. Sometimes ex- exp- peri-" the orc struggled with the word.

"Experiment? She did experiments on Roaji?" Avelee gasped.

"Yes," Ghoen confirmed.

Face heavy with concern, the teacher said, "Oh, Misty. You think Roaji may have altered you somehow? I'm so sorry. We should stop."

Misty caught the blonde's wrist as it withdrew, "You don't have to."

"You're sure?"

"Nope," the brunette chuckled mirthlessly, "but it helps. Sex helps."

Avelee hesitated, then replaced her hand, snaking it back up Misty's thighs. It roamed higher, quickly becoming covered in warm slick fluids until it reached the sodden curls protecting the apex of its journey. Misty leaned back, parting her legs reflexively as the other girl gently cupped her sex.

The blonde huskily called over to the orc, "Oh, Ghoen. You wouldn't believe how wet she is. My hand is soaked."

Misty glanced over at the third woman. The leather waistcoat that she wore had been unbuttoned and hung open revealing wide cleavage and a solid belly. The orc had a hand beneath her breeches and Misty was unsurprised to notice that she was slowly masturbating herself. Even at this short distance it was impossible to make out Ghoen's pupils, however she got the impression that the orc's focus was primarily on Avelee.

The smaller human brushed a single digit along the edges of Misty's outer labia, "Mmm, she's warm too."

Misty stifled a moan as the graceful finger tantalized her sex. Avelee took her time; she lightly tickled the swollen sex lips of the human, she dipped briefly at her entrance and she ran a nail along her perineum. All the while the petite girl maintained her lewd commentary for her orc lover. And all the while the object of her physical attentions grew more frustrated and needy.

The busty refugee was still slightly weirded out by her situation. She had expected that she would have had to perform more direct sexual favors for Ghoen rather than be a made into some passive human toy. Even though she had initially been the one cajoled into sex, she was under no illusion that the important interplay was between the orc and her human lover rather than Avelee's fingers and her pussy. She supposed it was kind of romantic in its own way.

When Misty pulled her slip up past her waist to allow full access to her sex, the blonde purred, "Oh! She's getting impatient, Ghoen. She wants more. Should I give her more?"

Stroking herself faster, the green giantess growled, "Yes."

The blonde dragged two fingers up the length of Misty's vulva, peeling back the clitoral hood to expose the pearl beneath, "What a beautiful clit, don't you think?"

"Yes," Ghoen panted.

Quickly making sure her digits were doused in sexual juices, Avelee started delicately swirling a finger around just the tip of Misty's clitoris in an impressive display of dexterity. The brunette jolted as she was pleasured by the woman. This time she could not hold back a toe curling mewl. Ghoen grunted her own arousal in response.

"I'm going to make her cum, Ghoen. Would you like that?"

"Yes," it had become more like a chant.

It was true; Misty was quickly being brought to orgasm. She dreamily wondered what portion of her current ecstasy should be attributed to Avelee's skill rather than whatever aphrodisiacal substance she had contracted from Roaji. Being touched by another woman was odd for Misty; it lacked the excited buzz she had whenever she got when a male lover touched her.

Regardless, Avelee was showing Misty ways to delight her anatomy that she had never dreamed of. Her clit was singing under the blonde girl's touch, throbbing as it was alternately rolled, stroked and flicked. Beginning to reach her peak, the brunette seized her lover's wrist to ensure it stayed put.

"Are you close, Ghoen? She is. She's about to cum all over my hand," the lithe girl said.

Having her own pleasure narrated was surprisingly hot even if it was for another's benefit. The wave of rapture within her crested and the human keened as her hips bucked. The orc groaned loudly and lustily in a deeper echo of the human's cries, her arm a blur of motion. The wave crashed down and Misty could only spasm against Avelee.

The blonde cried out, "Oh! She's cumming! I can feel her sex flowing onto me. Cum for me, my love! Cum with her!"

Quaking in her own pleasure, Misty watched as the orc reached her own. Ghoen's back arched and her head flew back as she continued frantically rubbing herself. Seemingly unwilling to deprive herself of the sight of her lover with another woman however, the orc forced herself upright. The orgasm must have been a big one, as no sooner was she up, the green giantess doubled up with a high pitched growl and fell off her chair. She landed on the floor, legs akimbo and panting.

Misty herself might have fallen off the couch if Avelee had not been holding her against her. The bigger girl gasped breathily into the crook of the other's neck as warm surges drew through her. The blonde smelled of apples and freshly cut grass and Misty, orgasm still slowly throbbing through her, could not resist kissing Avelee's skin. The smaller woman murmured happily as she gently stroked Misty till her peak had fully faded.

The two humans snugged only for a moment and Misty was surprised and disappointed when Avelee ended the embrace with a peck on the cheek and a, "Thank you."

The slim girl almost danced over to her orc who was trying to pretend that she had not just fallen on her ass. Ghoen captured her in her arms and pulled her up to kiss her deeply. The size difference between the couple always threatened to be comical, but here, watching Avelee get whisked off her feet was kind of sweet and sexy. Misty wondered if that was how it looked between herself and Roaji.

The teacher brought her hand, that was still covered in Misty's cum, to Ghoen's mouth, "Taste her."

The orc did not need to be told twice and began devouring the cream rapturously. The busty human winced in discomfort as her sexual essence was exalted by the other woman. As Misty's afterglow faded, her sense that she was out of place here once again began to grow. So she got up to look for another drink while she worked out if she were done here or not.

After some casual looting at the kitchen alcove, Misty was saddened to not find any more swamp fever. Instead she settled on an opened bottle of herbal wine; a drink she had been made familiar with by her orc drinking buddies. It was far from the nicest thing she had tasted but it was relatively strong and should help with her thinking problem. She stopped herself from just picking up the bottle and poured herself a cup before awkwardly returning to the main living space.

The odd couple were still locked in an intimate embrace, caressing and fondling each other to a chorus of grunts and gasps. Avelee was grinding her crotch against the orc's leg whilst Ghoen lovingly handled the human's breasts. Both women were topless now and their chests were lightly sheened with sweat and saliva.

Misty watched them make love for only a short while before she became embarrassed and had to look for something to feign interest in. The lovers seemed more interested in each other now rather than their guest, which suited the busty human just fine. Still, she could not leave until she knew for sure that her end of the deal was fulfilled, so she could only wait until they paused or finished.

The human sat down and shuffled around upon the couch she had only just recently experienced an orgasm on. She leaned over one side and spotted a smallish roughly carved wooden chest. It was slightly ajar with a leather strap protruding from under the lid. She had barely noticed it when she entered the home, however now it offered a distraction through mild curiosity.

Misty flipped the lid open and almost choked on her mouthful of wine. It was full of sex toys; dildos, straps, ointments and devices whose functions she could only guess at. On the top was a huge studded wooden cock that made the girl wince in imagined pain, then wonder if it could feel good to be crammed full of something so brutal and unyielding. She put it aside to get a better look at the rest of the box's contents.

There was a set of furred restraints that made the girl smile. They were large and clearly meant for Ghoen's limbs rather than the dainty human's. Misty had dabbled a little with bondage, specifically with one of her lads who had enjoyed being dominated. Personally, she had never been someone who enjoyed being bossed around.

Tangled within the cuffs was a mess of leather straps that piqued her curiosity enough for her to put in the effort of unravelling the items. Uncoiled, she discovered she had found a harness, at the center of which was a bizarre looking double ended blue dildo. Having never seen one before, it took the girl half a moment to deduce that she had discovered a strap-on.

"I see you found, Benjamin," Avelee laughed.

Caught with her hand in the proverbial cookie jar, the brunette gave a little shriek. Seeing that the blonde's mirth was not accusatory however, Misty achieved a, "Huh?"

"The toy," the petite woman explained, "He's called Benjamin. Benji for short."

The other two women had moved over to Misty while she had been engrossed in digging through the chest. Speaking of chests, they were still both topless and unashamedly so. With both pairs now hovering in front of her face, she could understand why neither chose to cover up.

Avelee's breasts were small and stunningly pert, her pink nipples stood out brazenly and were blotchy and raw looking from the orc's attentions. Ghoen's tits by contrast were large and round despite her impressive musculature that gave her their wide cleavage. Before her gaze could linger she looked away.

"You named it?" Misty asked about the toy.

Ghoen grumbled something that contained a couple of derogatory words that Misty had learned. Avelee admonished the orc, "Please! We agreed to speak only kingish tonight," then to the human, "Sorry. Ghoen doesn't like the fact that I named him. He's a lesser water elemental you see."

Misty examined the device in her hands, or was it a creature? She could see why Avelee would call it a 'him' as the bulk of it was a beautifully proportioned cock; the shaft being slightly curved and the head being smooth and bulbous. The back end of the dildo was also formed like a penis, but was smaller and shaped like a hook. If Misty had to guess, the smaller end would fit into the wearer of the harness whilst the larger cock should stick out like a real erection. When she touched the shaft it began to lubricate itself, coating her fingers in a thin oily substance and it throbbed like it had a strong pulse.

"It's a golem?" the brunette asked, a little enraptured by the strange toy.

"Yes! Very good Misty," the teacher praised, "He was specially made for us; a gift from a trader whose life Ghoen saved."

The orc added, "Three times."

"It's a story Ghoen loves to tell," Avelee laughed, then more somberly added, "She could recount it over dinner sometime, if you... um, if you want to come back."

"Maybe," Misty smiled cautiously.

"We're sorry we left you just now," said the blonde sheepishly, "We can get carried away sometimes."

"It's ok, I get it," and she did. The country girl did not begrudge others their intimate liaisons.

The smaller human looked down at her toes, "So... um, would you like to keep going? You know, do more stuff. Maybe give Benji a try?"

"Shouldn't we ask Benji first?" the brunette deadpanned.

That actually earned a snort of amusement from Ghoen, but Avelee was oblivious, "He doesn't have will or desires, Misty. He's just a thing, a toy. But, is that a yes?"

With wavering boldness, Misty said, "What if I say no? Have I done enough for the trade?"

"Oh," Avelee looked dejected.

Ghoen spoke up, "We have trade, Misty. I will find Roaji and leave tomorrow morning. We ask now that you stay as friend."

It felt as if a huge burden had been lifted from her and tears suddenly blurred her vision, she half sobbed, "You bring him home," then she laughed, "Shit, I'm drunk. You may as well take advantage of me, guys."

With her puppy dog eyes, the blonde asked, "Are you sure?"

"Please stop asking that."

Dosed with fresh hope, the last thing Misty wanted to do now was be left alone with her thoughts so she could worry it away. Sure, she could try to find her drinking friends and proceed to drown herself into a happy stupor, however to do so would probably be rude. Besides, the couple here were mostly willing to ply her with booze. Also there was one thing better than alcohol: sex. And the two were more than willing to provide her with that too.

They lacked Misty's preferred endowments but, between the toy box and their lust for her, she guessed they could make up for it. Without any preamble or show, the busty woman pulled her slip up over her head and tossed it over the back of the couch. She was not wearing anything underneath. Avelee gasped and the orc's jaw actually dropped. It was a flattering reaction.

Ghoen took a step towards her and Misty had to quash the urge to flee, "Can I touch?" the orc asked.

Committed to her course of action, she gave the giant a tiny nod. The orc was on her in an instant. Large hands devoured her rounded figure with a wild fervor and a hot mouth bit her shoulder. Misty tensed, trying to rein an irrational panic at Ghoen's passion for her. Had she been this unnerved when Roaji had first touched her?

Avelee wrapped an arm around Misty's waist, curling against her body, "You're so lovely, Misty," she whispered brushing her lips up the larger girl's neck, "Thank you for staying."

The blonde's comforting presence helped melt away the brunette's fear. Her gentle tongue ran along the contours of Misty's throat, making her shiver and serving as a counterpoint to the orc hungrily gnawing at her plump flesh. Both women, emerald and pearl, journeyed down their guests flushed chest to each lavish attention on her breasts.

Avelee stayed gentle, alternately planting butterfly kisses over her areolae and softly sucking her hard nipple. Ghoen chomped down wantonly or her tit, taking as much flesh as she could fit between her pointed teeth and lashing it with her tongue. The conflicting sensations sent Misty into a spin and she rocked on her feet as her groin flushed with renewed need.

The curvy human dreamily felt as if she were falling and it took her an addled moment to realize she had been lowered back onto the settee. Neither of her new partners ceased ministering to her body and the pair went about exploring their new canvas, finding nooks and crannies of pleasure that Misty had never known she possessed. She very much felt like a worshipped idol in the hands of seasoned zealots.

Somewhere along the way she had stopped being able to discern whose hand was whose, but when one began trailing down her pubic bone, she halted it, "Wait."

"Is everything ok?" Avelee asked huskily and with a hint of veiled annoyance.

"Need to fuck," Misty panted, "Where's Benji?"

The teacher's eyes sparkled with delight, "Good idea. Just give me a moment to put him on."

An odd desire overtook the brunette, "Let me wear him."

"Are you-" she stopped herself, "Sorry. Ghoen, is that ok?"

The orc nodded vigorously; her enthusiasm was almost endearing. This was certainly turning into a night of firsts for Misty. Her first lesbian experience, her first time wielding a cock and the first time she had prostituted herself. She did not want to make a habit out of any of them, especially the last one, however all things considered she could imagine far worse ways in which events could have gone down.

Whilst Ghoen picked up the strap-on and began untangling the straps, her human lover spoke to their guest, "Benji can get pretty animated, so don't freak out when he starts moving. He won't hurt you."

Misty giggled, aware that she was a little drunk, "I can't believe I'm doing this."

"But you want to right? You're enjoying yourself?"

"I think so. I mean, I've always wondered what it would be like on the giving end of a cock," the brunette stared at the blue dildo, noticing that the notches on the buckles were worn in two places indicating both human and orc had taken turns.

"You don't have to be gentle," Avelee blushed, "I can handle however you want to do me."

The shapely girl swallowed, "That's good to know."

The brunette was glad to know that, though it had been left unspoken, it was assumed that the other human would be her partner again. Finished setting up the harness, the orc enlisted her lover's aid in binding it tightly to Misty's waist and thighs. The guest offered her individual legs and lifted her hips to help and shortly all that was left to fit was the double ended dildo.

"Ready?" asked the blonde.

"Yeah," Misty said, then, "Oh, shit," as the small angled cock was slipped inside of her.

Her pussy clenched down upon the intruding penis, not caring that it was fake. Avelee gave her a moment then locked the dildo in place, clipping it to a padded cup that rested against Misty's mons pubis so that her vagina was snugly caught in a kind of pincer. The curvy woman looked down her body and, although she knew it was there, was still surprised when she saw the large blue erection sprouting from her.

"Wow," she chuckled.

Misty gave her new prosthetic an experimental touch and found it had become even more moist and oily than it had been before. She cautiously wrapped her fingers around the shaft and got a small fright when it twitched, then gasped when the jolt reverberated down into the end within her. The dark haired girl smiled; if this did not grant her a reprieve from her damned itch, nothing would.

Eyes dark with desire, Avelee whispered, "Lie back."

The brunette happily did as she was told, allowing herself to be pressed back into the settee by delicate hands. The smaller woman straddled her, then gripped the fake penis and positioned it directly beneath her vulva. Giving Misty a shy but salacious smile, Avelee slowly lowered herself onto her. Rapt with erotic curiosity, the curvy girl watched as her partner's sex lips were parted wide as the phallus disappeared into her.

Avelee sighed as she was filled to the brim and Misty was momentarily jealous that she only had the short end of the cock. However, in apparent response to his new environment, Benji started to move. What felt like a large lump or knot formed in Misty's end of the shaft and, at the same speed the teacher had impaled herself, it rolled upwards to the tip. The bulge moving within her felt incredible.

"Holy fuck," the larger human gasped.

"Right?" Avelee breathed, "How about this?"

Misty was starting to ask what when the dildo gave a seriously hefty throb and her words became a throaty moan. Her end of Benji then began an unsteady rhythm of sharp expansions and slow deflations. The brunette's head tossed back and forth and her hips bucked as her pussy and mind tried to come to terms with being fucked in an entirely new way.

Through half clenched eyes, Misty saw the orc move behind the other girl and embrace her hungrily. Ghoen's lips were on her lover's face and her hands grasped at her small breasts. The strap on, in response, pulsated increasingly erratically. Floating in a sexual daze, Misty figured out that her end of the dildo was pulsing in response to the girl on top squeezing her end with her vaginal muscles.

Taking advantage of the respite afforded by Avelee's distracted state, the wielder of Benji decided to see if the feedback worked both ways. Misty's end was smaller and more curved, but she was able to find an angle and she clenched down on the phallus as hard as she was able. The petite woman screamed. The bigger girl panicked, afraid she had hurt the gentle soul, yet she need not have worried as an instant later she was bouncing up and down upon the strap on with mad abandon.