Orc Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
grey42
grey42
252 Followers

Unfortunately, whilst she had been kept in a perpetual state of gooey bliss, she had only just begun pleasuring Taldereht. Misty stretched to take the bulb of Reht's penis to the back of her mouth and wrapped her tongue around the salty meat. She had to work fast.

A creeping chill spread all through her even as her body hopelessly responded to the breathtaking sensations the orcs heaped upon her. The girl could feel her skin still madly trying to perspire, yet there was so little left to give. Her eyes felt itchy and dry, her busy tongue grew heavy and stiff as her mouth dried out. The blood from her cut hand seemed sludgy and thick. Stupidly her vagina hogged her rapidly dwindling moisture, throbbing as it was pleasured.

As Misty's body cooled, more and more the warmth of the mouths called to her, promising her an eternal embrace. All she had to do was let go. Men were nursing on her fingers and toes, making her giggle with what sounded more like the rustle of autumnal leaves. The girl felt withered and old, yet found it hard to care with the cloud of euphoria encircling and infusing all of her increasing emptiness.

There was still a cock in her mouth. With dire hardship the human used her last reserves of moisture to wet her mouth and suck on the member. It seemed only fair that if she was being treated so wonderfully she should share the love. The penis rewarded her with a spurt of fluid of its own. It tasted nice, but not as nice as Roaji's, whomever that was.

Misty climaxed, or at least she thought she did. There was a silent roaring between her ears as all negative thought was washed from her. The girl felt the distant trembling of a pleasure wracked body that may have once belonged to her, but that no longer mattered. Misty floated away, it seemed like the thing to do.

From somewhere far away, someone was shouting her name. The girl thought that was pretty inconsiderate, considering how relaxed she was. She tried to ignore it, however, a sudden cold shock brought the voice into focus; she was trying to work out who was yelling when someone tried to drown her.

"Drink!" a terrified looking orc whined at her.

How the fuck did he get off being scared? He was a monstrous beast-man. She wanted to fight him, but a terrible thirst consumed her so she swallowed urgently, washing down a strangely familiar taste as she did so. Her jaw ached, had the barbarian been in her mouth? She glared poison at the barbarian even as she accepted a fresh ladle of water from him.

"Misty! Are you alright?" the beast startled her by speaking in kingish; why did he seem familiar?

"Reht?" the human croaked, confused as to how she would know his name, but more concerned about why she felt so painfully parched, "What's going on?"

"It's alright. You're o.k. Just relax and drink."

Misty thought that was a fantastic idea right up until another monster stepped in between her legs and pierced her with his manhood. It was then she noticed she was entirely naked and strapped into some kind of rack. If she had been able to scream, she would have.

The orc hydrating her noticed her distress, "Just hold on, Misty. You're going to be o.k."

The girl fought off a wave of hysteria. She was outnumbered and overpowered. She needed information, not to lose herself to panic. With difficulty, Misty repeated, "What's going on?"

"You don't know?"

"I- I'm not sure. Everything is fuzzy," the girl tried to focus; the memories were there, but indistinct.

The orc blinked his watery black eyes, "I think you almost died. You were drying out. Enge..."

"Enge?" Misty knew that name, "Enge. This is her fault. She tried to kill me."

Taldereht looked away, "Yes."

The orc was Enge's servant, the human remembered, but there was something more important, "Roaji! Did I save him? Is he ok?"

"I'm sorry. I think he is still missing."

"Missing? But I brought him back. No, he left again. Shit," She frowned, "It really was close wasn't it? I was almost gone."

"Once you're strong enough, I'll get you out of here," he looked uneasily at the other orcs still crowding around the object of their artificial lust, "We may have to run."

"They can't help themselves."

"No."

"But you can?"

"I... No... It's complicated."

"How so? Wait a second. You put your cock in my mouth!"

"No. You put your mouth on my- um, thing."

"You! You're right. That was my plan. It worked?"

The man was quiet for several heartbeats, clearly choosing his words, "It is widely known, but not spoken of, that some males can resist domination. Homosexuals are completely resistant as I think you know, but there are also heterosexuals who can withstand the compulsion; to varying amounts. I don't know how it works, I don't think anyone does, as discussion of the topic is strictly taboo. I think maybe because Enge likes to control me often that I developed a little resistance. And, when a man... uh, peaks, the spell on him is weakened. Thank you for that, it was very... it was very nice."

"You're an idiot," said Misty, but not without a hint of affection.

Reht coughed politely, "We should get you away from here soon. Are you ready to go?"

"Isn't it cruel to leave them like this?" she motioned at the small crowd, "I think fucker number three is about to pop."

True enough, the third orc to join with her womanhood was panting raggedly as he humped her. Her pussy was just shy of rawness, between the magical dehydration and that she had never had more than two partners in a sexual encounter. Was she really considering allowing her body to be used to sate the desire forced upon Enge's makeshift rape squad?

"Maybe, but I think you are still in danger if you stay. You almost died; perhaps you should put yourself first."

"You're probably right- Shit, he just came."

Misty shivered in pleasure as the orc splashed his hot seed against her cervix. Now that she had water in her, the potion had fuel to work with again and her semi-voluntary arousal was growing again. She almost wanted to stay. As the horde gathered to ravage her once more she wistfully reminisced about her days making love to her far less complicated human boys.

Inspiration struck, "Reht, what does fuck mean; in orcish I mean."

"What? I don't- what?" the orc stumbled over his words.

Head butting an orc away that leaned in to kiss her, Misty cursed, "Now's not the time to be fucking coy. Enge told them to fuck me, but they keep on trying to make me cum too."

"Well, of course. The female's pleasure is more important."

The orc who had tried to kiss her ignored his sore nose and began to nibble her neck, "That's sweet," she gritted out, "but answer the question."

Taldereht crossed his eye ridges, "To fuck is to pleasure your female in a forceful manner. If your mistress requests a fuck, she is usually asking for her male to take temporary control of the sex."

Several orcs went about massaging the aching muscles of her arms and legs; after her brief spate of atrophy it felt more than terrific, "I thought so, but does it mean that every one of them has to put their dicks in me?"

"Not necessarily, no, but in the context of the Second's command, I don't expect them to be done any time soon."

Two men crouched between her thighs and began tag-teaming her pouting vulva, the human gasped out, "Right, but if they cum, they'll stop?"

"Maybe. Probably. The other three have."

He was right, the three orcs, not including Reht, that had left their orgasmic deposits in her vagina were gathered in a corner and looking around absently. They still seemed under some level of influence, but seemed to have lost interest in her. The same could not be said for the rest of the orcs who were taking their time wringing the pleasure from her tired frame.

"Untie my hands," Misty asked of the manservant.

"What about the rest of you?" Taldereht inquired slowly.

"I'm going to stick it out. I don't fancy dashing naked through the streets looking for more water. Can you stay? I might need some help with my orcish."

"It's too dangerous. What if the barrel runs out? It's already half empty."

"Trust me," the girl snorted, "I have another terrible idea."

"Oh," after a brief hesitation, the orc unclasped her wrists, but nothing else.

Misty nodded a breathless thanks, then squealed when one of the double-teaming orcs found her clitoris. It was only a brief tease, yet the girl felt herself gushing. The potion was back up to full effect: making her sweat and forcing her to swallow almost as much drool as the water being spooned for her. Thankfully, her cut had congealed and she was no longer bleeding; the tears were still highly annoying though.

"You two," the girl said, flexing her new language to the orcs rubbing her arms, "Take penis out."

They followed her instruction and presented her with their erections. The first orc was lanky and dark green and his cock was covered in little turquoise smudges, that Misty recognized as freckles. The second orc was probably the shortest male she had seen so far and his dark brown skin was only just shy of being black. She took one in each hand and began to firmly stroke their molten shafts; they did not resist.

She next addressed the two orcs on either side of her open legs, "You. Put seed on breasts."

When they looked at her confusedly, Taldereht came to her aid and had her repeat a clearer command. The two orcs freed their wood and started mechanically masturbating above her. So far, so good. The last two men would be trickier, not least because she was far too willing to let them lap away at her. Ultimately her sense won out.

"Put penis in me," she instructed the orc not currently vexing her slit.

Though she would have preferred a tongue, the fourth cock pushing into her still felt amazing. This one had some girth to him and Misty could feel her vagina stretching to accommodate him. Thoughtfully, the man who had just been licking her reached around to fondle her engorged nub as she was soundly fucked.

High off of her new found power and sexual buzz, the human pulled one of her hand jobs, the green freckled one, into her mouth and maniacally sucked on his tip. He tasted of brine and his cock twitched happily against the roof of her mouth when she lapped at its underside. The thick content of her other hand nudged at her cheek impatiently so Misty turned her oral attentions to him.

The deep brown penis tasted of spicy cinnamon and the human could not resist greedily lapping up his exotic flavor. She peeled back his foreskin and nibbled at the flare of his glans eliciting a tortured groan from the orc. Meanwhile, Misty flogged greenie with her fist using the copious amounts of saliva left on his member making him double over at the intense stimulation.

The sexual energy in the room rose exponentially as six people rapidly approached their carnal rapture. The two orcs wanking themselves huffed with exertion as they stared at her tits with a fevered tunnel-vision that had the girl's nipples prickling at the lustful scrutiny they received. Her mouth and hands were growing even slicker as gooey pre-cum mixed with her own liquids. The human's own orgasm neared as her cunt was simultaneously reamed and diddled.

Dark and spicy was the first to cum, and Misty's eyes and cheeks bulged as he shot several thick wads of semen over her tongue. The sight of her swallowing the orc's spend was enough to send one of the masturbators over the edge and he growled lewdly as he ejaculated a collection of pearls over her breasts, neck and chin. The brunette turned her head just in time to take a squirt from green and salty in and around her mouth. She sealed her lips around him to accept the rest and prevent getting his seed in her eyes or hair.

With a series of animalistic moans, Misty too came explosively. This spurred the other wanker to coat her belly and breasts with more strings of ejaculate. Encouraged by her orgasmic contractions, the thrusting orc spilled his load into her quivering pussy. The human felt filthy, and happier about that than she would have expected.

The five orcs panted as their bodies and spend cooled. The human was not so fortunate, the magic running through her keeping her hot and sweating despite finding a third release. She looked down her heaving, despoiled body and traced a finger through the semen stinking possessively to her skin. What would her mother think? Misty smiled.

The men diminished, falling away as the compulsion binding them faded, leaving only the one who had fingered her remaining. Taldereht also stayed, dutifully continuing to provide her with life sustaining water. The last orc eyed her with actually hopefulness and lust, a dramatic change from the dead-eyed reluctance they had had throughout most of their encounter.

Misty nodded at him, "Go on."

The man enthusiastically entered her, driving his cock deep into her raw and mushy pussy. The girl winced, she was going to be sore for a while after this. If Roaji returned tomorrow, she might even have to rebuff him. Only temporarily though, she knew she could not resist his dark eyes and darker smile for long. Thankfully the pain of the jabbing manhood quickly transitioned into a pleasurable ache and she was able to endure being had a final time.

Obviously pent up, the orc did not last long and Misty's already overfull womanhood received another dose of scalding seed. When he pulled out, the human sighed; the ordeal was over. Enge had intended to kill her, but failed. The question now was whether or not Misty's membership among the orcs was legitimate or not considering the circumstances.

Unexpectedly, the last orc buried his head between the brunette's legs, "No! Fucking no!" she shouted, pushing him away. The man backed away looking abashed; Misty shook her head.

"Reht," she asked, "Is there enough water left to wash some of this off?"

"Yes, I think so."

As they began cleaning off some of the sweat and cum from her body, several of the orcs returned to stand around her. A few still stayed back, seemingly still too dazed to join their kin. Misty looked nervously at them, the Second's spell should no longer be affecting them, right? Even though she had just been deeply intimate with all of them, suddenly they seemed alien and unreachable again.

One of them, apparently the designated spokesperson, said in orcish, "We are very big sorry."

"What?" Misty hastily switched to their language, "It is good. Not your fault."

The orcs erupted in chatter, too fast for her to comprehend much of what they said. She thought there were offers of aid and debt among the cacophony, but it was hard to tell. It took Taldereht raising his voice and shooing them away to bring order back. Whatever the manservant said, the rest of the orcs must have agreed with as they gathered and left, still talking amongst themselves and taking their befuddled with them.

"Thanks, Reht," Misty yawned, suddenly feeling very tired, "Hey, I think the potion might be wearing off. Can you help me out of this thing?"

The orc nodded and quickly removed the rest of the restraints and offered his arm so that she could pull herself out of the device. The human's legs could barely hold her weight and she wobbled precariously as she tried to find her strength. The manservant fetched her neatly folded clothes and had to assist with putting them back on. They were half done when Avelee burst through the door from which the orcs had just left.

"Oh! Misty! Are you alright? Enge had the door guarded. They wouldn't let me in. I tried to get help, but no one would. I didn't know what to think! What happened? Are you hurt?"

Misty had to close her eyes under the onslaught of concern, "I'm o.k I think. Enge spilt the antidote on purpose, tried to kill me, Reht saved me."

"I think it's more accurate that you saved yourself," the orc did another weird non-blush thing.

"Oh, Misty that's awful," the small teacher hesitated, "There's something you need to know. Roaji just got back."

All traces of fatigue left Misty, "He has? Where is he? Take me to him."

"I can't."

"Why not?" she tried not to scream.

Avelee took Misty's trembling hands, "Because he's with the Sibyl. The Sibyl has returned."

grey42
grey42
252 Followers