Orc Dominion: Conquest Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As the orcs neared the cave they unslung their shields and began to spend more attention fending off the stones. "They're getting close, Mel. We took out two, but that still leaves us outmatched. We're going to have to work closely; we need perfect precision. Here's what I want you to do..." Rosalind explained her plan, and Mel quickly nodded in agreement.

The younger woman grabbed the largest rock they had left and lifted it above her head. With a grunt she threw it almost straight down at the nearest orc. When he lifted his shield to block the attack, Ros sprinted forward, charging towards him. She thrust her wooden spear right into the orc's eye and screamed in joy as blood burst out from his face and the orc fell back.

The remaining warrior was quick to move in for vengeance. He drew his sword and swung it at Ros. She tried to parry it with her spear, but the heavy steel blade slashed through the wood and cut it in half. Instead she tried to use it as a staff, but against in armored opponent with a shield besides she quickly found herself retreating towards the cave.

Mel tried to assist with another rock, but the orc was ready for it. He blocked it with the shield while keeping his sword on Ros to prevent her from capitalizing on the distraction. "I'm gonna fuck both of you bitches! You're gonna be turned into camp whore breeding bitches for this!" He snarled at them and resumed pressing the attack.

Rosalind tried to dance around the sword, managing to avoid being stuck or slashed. But doing so left her vulnerable to hits from the shield or his feet, battering and bruising her as he forced her into the cave.

Mel tried to circle around the orc, but as they fighting reached the mouth of the alcove she soon found herself boxed it. In a panic, she rushed in from the side, swinging down with a rock towards his helm. The orc blocked it with his shield again, then punched forward with his sword hand, hitting Ros across the jaw. The red haired woman fell backwards with a groan and skidded roughly across the stone floor.

He then turned towards Mel and gave the pretty young woman a savage grin.

As Mel ran to the back wall he sheathed his sword and slung his shield again. "Come here pretty one, and let's have some fun. It'll be the last you get for a while, after what the Chief does to you. Why not enjoy one last roll in the hay, eh?" He laughed cruelly and reached out, grabbing Mel by the shirt.

As he began to tear off her shirt, Melinda reached behind her and pulled out the knife. She quickly stabbed forward and up, pushing the blade beneath the orc's armor and up into his stomach. His eyes widened in shock, and then he groaned in pain as she twisted the knife and yanked it back out again.

She watched in mute horror as blood gushed out from beneath the orc's breastplate. The orc tried to staunch the blow, but couldn't get his hand beneath the armor. When he fumbled for his sword, Mel snapped back into focus and charged forward, slashing and hacking with the knife at the orc's face and neck.

When Rosalind came to, she saw the orc's bloody body and found Mel silently cleaning the blood off the knife. She brought herself to her feet and looked down the hill. "Come on dear, we have one more to finish off."

****

Rosalind and Melinda collapsed at the top of the rise, exhausted and drained from being on the run. For three days they had fled across the Catabrian Hills, trying to stay ahead of their pursuers. After killing the first orc search party, they had enjoyed two days of relative peace. Though the specter of capture loomed over them, they heard neither the braying of hounds nor the shouts of angry orcs.

But that changed this morning. As they finished the last of their food they heard faint sounds chasing them on the winds. As the sun rose higher the noise grew louder. By the time the sun reached its zenith the hounds barks and the voices of different orcs could be heard clearly.

As the sun began to set, they could see the demon chasing them. Agmar himself, returned from his patrol, had immediately joined the chase atop his steed and leading a party of more mounted warriors. Running at his sides were massive dogs, larger than any she had seen. These weren't the hunting dogs of the earlier party, or the type that her own people used sometimes.

Their wide muzzle sported a row of sharp teeth housed in a jaw that looked like it could snap a limb. Ros and Mel ran even faster then, but couldn't hope to outrun a horse. They were still at least a week from the border with Thesta, and that was as the crow flies. Rosalind didn't see that they had many options. Only one, really.

"We have to try and kill him. It's our only chance. We'll still be recaptured, but they'll either kill us or give us to his son. Neither could be worse than remaining his prisoner, right?"

"But how can we do that? We have better weapons now, sure, but they're on horses, and this time they're ready for a fight..." Mel looked down at Agmar's party uncertainly.

"I don't know, we'll just have to hope for the best, and pray for an opportunity. Come on, we should keep moving. Maybe we'll find a good spot to make our stand." Ros hauled herself up, and then helped Melinda to her feet with a groan. The pair then continued running, locked in a battle against fatigue and exhaustion with every step.

Hours later, as the hounds' cacophonous hunting song grew louder they came upon a massive oak tree. It towered up from the ground in a copse of trees. "Over there!" Mel shouted, panting for breath.


"We can't let ourselves get treed, Mel..." But even as she said it, the limbs looked inviting. The strong branches would support their weight, and the soft leaves looked like a warm blanket that would wrap them up to hide and protect them.

"We can't go much further Aunt Ros, and this seems like as good a place as any to make our stand."


Ros could see the whites of Mel's eyes in the dark, and knew her niece was scared even as she clutched her axe. Rosalind licked her lips and looked around. She could see the flickering torches of Agmar's party growing ever closer. The tree might be their best bet to set up another ambush. "Maybe...the tree will support us; it might not support them. I don't think they'll want to burn us out, either. Agmar will want us alive...maybe we can find a good spot to jump down at him, and take him out quickly."

Hoping they wouldn't regret the decision, they ran over to the tree and began to scale it. The task would have been easier earlier in the day, and Ros began to worry that their strength would fail the higher they went. A fall from this height could be deadly. But maybe that would be for the best, she thought morosely.

"Let's try to get some rest while we wait for them to catch up. We'll need our strength."

Mel nodded in agreement, though neither of them would be able to sleep. If their precarious position on the branches wasn't enough, fear of the upcoming battle assured that no sleep would come. Still, a chance to just rest was welcome. The two women were too exhausted to even talk to each other, so they waited in silence. Each second seemed to drag on like hours, and it felt like a year of torture had passed before Agmar and his beasts arrived at the base of the tree.

"Well, you led me on a merry chase, but it's done now. Come down, and you won't be punished. Too harshly, that is." Agmar looked up with a wicked grin. "I'm not actually all that upset. I enjoy a good hunt, especially for a dangerous prey. I saw what you did to that first party, and I'm impressed. It would be a shame to end the lives of such fearsome warriors. Give up now, before you get hurt!"

Agmar's booming voice echoed through the night as he looked up at them. It was hard to see in the torchlight, but they looked to be quite high, higher than he cared to climb. That would leave him far too vulnerable to the girls and the weapons they stole.

After a minute of silence, he continued. "No? You can't stay up there forever. You'll run out of food and water, eventually. And that's assuming I don't cut this tree down. There's no one coming to rescue you. I already caught up with the remnants of your fighters and beat them again. Most are in irons. Well, most of the ones who survived, anyway. You have nowhere to go! I'm sure it's been cold on the run. Come on down and I'll warm you up!"

The orcs laughed, but Rosalind still didn't respond. Her mind was racing; she suppressed the feelings of despair at hearing of her people's further defeat and concentrated on looking for possibilities to get them out of this, or for an opportunity to get the drop on Agmar. He didn't seem inclined to climb up after them, but she wasn't convinced he was patient enough to wait them out. Perhaps she could feign surrender long enough to get lower, and then jump on him with the sword and take him out.

The thought made her heart race, but she knew it wouldn't be as easy as all that. Still, she began looking for ways to climb back down, and for a branch that would give her the clearest avenue to attack from. "What will you do to us, then? What will our punishment be for running?"

"Nothing too bad. Maybe even a nice public spanking. Heh, it wouldn't really be much worse than the whipping you got in front of your men. Well, except that now there are even more of the prisoners. But that won't bother you for long. In another couple of months you won't be able to cum unless your people are watching on in disgust!" Agmar laughed again, but all the while he was keep a close eye on Rosalind, noting her movements of her shadow in the trees as she made progress down again.

"That doesn't sound like much of an offer. We ran away from rape and humiliation, why would be lured back by an offer of it?"

"Because there are worse things than rape and humiliation. As I'm sure you can imagine. Shall I list them for you? I could turn you into a breeding slave. Just lock you in a stall for the rest of your life, trapped in an endless cycle of fucking, birthing, and then fucking again. I could make you the village cleaner; after every fucking one of your tribeswoman gets, you'd get to suck and lick all the cum off them. It would be your only diet, your only sustenance. How does that sound? Give up now, or-"

Rosalind suddenly leapt out of the tree with her dagger, diving down towards Agmar. She slammed into his chest and knocked and they both went tumbling into the ground. She raised her arm to stab him with the knife, but the orc grabbed her wrist and stopped the blow.

He had been expecting something like this, and while he wasn't able to arrest the force of her jump he was able to roll with it and react like a warrior. He squeezed tighter on her wrist and then yanked her to one side, throwing her to the ground before quickly jumping on top of her. Rosalind tried to rise up, but he slammed his free hand down onto her chest and knocked her to the ground again, then smacked her across the face.

"Nice try, but you'll have to do better than that." He reached over with his free hand and twisted the dagger out of her fingers, and then pressed the blade to her cheek. "And I expect you to. It won't be fun if you go all docile on me." He sliced the blade down, making Rosalind wince as the shallow cut drew just a sliver of blood, which he quickly lapped up. "Now tell your niece to come on down as well before someone gets really hurt!"

"Go to the Abyss, pig!" Rosalind snarled at him and spit in his face.

Agmar just grinned, and spit back in hers. Then he spit again, and again, covering Rosalind's face with his spittle. "Have it your way, but don't say I didn't offer!" Agmar rose up off the ground and pushed her to one of his warriors. "Search her and make sure she doesn't have any more weapons. Search her thoroughly."

Rosalind snarled and struggled against the orc's strong arms, but she couldn't match him, let alone the other orcs who gathered around to strip off her boots, then her pants and finally her armor and shirt. She trembled in rage and humiliation as her naked body was once again put on display for the cursed orcs' enjoyment. Even worse, they started to take turns sliding their fingers in her pussy, ass, and then even her mouth as they examined her for 'weapons'.

Meanwhile, Agmar retrieved his bow and arrows and looked up the tree once more. "This is your last chance, girl! Come out now or I'm knocking you out of that tree!"

"Go to hell!" Mel shouted.

But that was just what he was waiting for. Using her voice as a guide, he shot an arrow into the darkness and an instant later Mel screamed in pain as the arrow slammed into her shoulder. The force knocked her back, and the screams of pain turned to fear as she began to fall down. Her shoulder slammed into a branch, making her topple forward until her calf hit another.

Her body was battered back and forth as she fell through the branches, until finally fell into Agmar's waiting arms. "There we are, safe and sound. More or less." He unceremoniously dropped her onto the ground. "Strip and search her, just like Auntie." Fortunately, the breastplate stolen from the dead orc stopped the arrow from doing too much damage to her.

Agmar began to gather up Rosalind's discarded clothes into a pile. He then grabbed one of the torches and thrust it into the cloth. As the fabric caught, he dropped the torch and let it grow into a fire. When Mel was naked, he grabbed her clothes too and through them into the fire. "Gather some more wood. I want a nice little bonfire going here.

Rosalind and Mel watched with growing dread as the fire grew larger. Agmar didn't say a word to them, nor did the other orcs. The only sound was Mel's whimpering and the crackling of the fire. She couldn't even go to her to offer comfort, as the orcs held her tightly.

She didn't know what the trigger was, but Agmar finally decided the flames were bright enough. "Apparently my little slaves don't realize that I own them. And if you don't know you're owned, how is anyone else supposed to know you're owned? I can't have my property running off on me, you might get stolen. So there's really only one thing to do, isn't there?" He nodded to the orcs, who carried Ros and Mel and laid them on their stomachs across the horses.


Two orcs stood on either side of them, holding an arm and a leg down to keep them from squirming. Mel gave a shriek of terror, and Ros' eyes widened as she saw Agmar pulling a wicked brand from the fire. "I'll just have to brand my two little slaves like cattle. Hopefully that will learn you your place."

With a malevolent grin, he walked about behind them and pressed it into Ros' right flank. Her screams filled the air as Agmar's mark, a closed fist in a circle, was burned into her skin. A moment later he marked Mel as well, letting both their screams resound in the night.

****

The five days it took to get back to their village were even worse than those before their escape. The whole search party had their way with them on the way back. Every time they stopped Ros and Mel were each required to service one of the orcs. And if after a long day the orcs were no longer interested in performing, well, Agmar insisted that his pets get relief too.

Beyond all that, which was terrible enough and left Ros feeling dead inside, there was an overarching, lingering threat. Agmar kept hinting that some terrible punishment was waiting for them back at the village. Ros thought long and hard about it on the way back. She had very little else to do, as talking was forbidden, not that she had anything to say. So as the golden sun rose, and when the fiery orb set she worried over his words. As the starts twinkled at night and she lay on tough, broken ground unable to sleep she imagined horrors.

Sometimes Agmar made it sound like the punishment was waiting for them, sometimes it sounded like it had already started. He was always suitably vague, and never gave her enough information to puzzle out the riddle. The thought gnawed at her as she worried over what it could be. As she was forced onto her battered knees, sucking on her captors' foul members or bent over and mounted by the wretched beasts she wondered if anything could possibly be worse than what she was already experiencing.

Finally, after the long, torturous, journey arrived back at the edge of their village. She barely recognized it from the light of the waning full moon and the flickering torches. A rough wooden palisade had begun to spring up around the village. Long, rough, crooked fences also began to extend outward like the tendrils of those massive sea creatures she had heard tales of from passing Thestan traders. The once open community was being fractured by the territorial claims of individual orcs claiming their own personal share of the spoils.

Despite the lateness of the house the village was alive. A huge crowd was gathered around the village square. Not only were the orcs there, but all the captured humans as well were being forced to watch. Ros instinctively knew that this is what Agmar had been foretelling, and dreaded seeing what the culmination of her fears was.

"Home at last! It's been a long trip, but a fruitful one. Shall we see what's been transpiring since you left?" With a knowing grin he hopped off his horse and grabbed the ropes binding Ros and Mel and began to lead them towards the square.

The crowd parted as if by a strong wind as Agmar approached, with orcs and humans falling over each other to get out of the petty king's way. Mel groaned in revulsion and Rosalind's heart clenched and plunged at the sight in the center.

Poor Sara was trussed up and suspended off the ground completely naked. Her legs her bent back over her thighs, and her arms locked at the small of her back. Rope tightly binding her wrists and ankles had turned her feet and hands an ugly purple. Her once beautiful copper hair, or what was left of it after being hacked and shorn, was dirty and tangled with spend seed.

The cum from what seemed like every orc in the village dripped off of and out of her. But not a drop went to waste. Kneeling or crouching beneath her were maidens from the village. At least, she knew them as maidens before the war. Somehow she doubted they still were. The poor lasses were being forced to catch ever glob of seed before it hit the ground. The thick cum coated their tongues and splattered over their faces when they misjudged its fall.

All of them sported thick red welts, punishment for when they missed a drop. Sarah too bore the marks of abuse. Rosalind didn't know if it was from before the punishment or if the orcs just enjoyed whipping her while they took their pleasure. The one currently fucking her didn't have a whip in his hand, at least.

He just pumped in and out of her with short rapid strokes. Every thrust into her cum filled cunt caused a spurt of semen to squirt out from her stretched pussy lips into the waiting mouths of the women below. Rosalind fought back bile, and wanted nothing more than to throw herself in Mel's arms and comfort her niece as she was forced to watch her mother violated in so vile a way. But their arms were still bound, and they had no choice but to look on in horror as the orc fucked Sarah mercilessly.

"See what you have wrought? This is your doing; this is what happens when my property runs away. Not only do you get punished, but those you love get punished as well. Did you really think I wouldn't find out who your relatives are? Sarah's been like this for a week now." Agmar watched on for a moment with grim satisfaction. "It was fortunate timing, as well. With the moon at its peak she was likely at her most fertile. Even not there's probably a little orc growing in her belly."

Rosalind tried to close her eyes to escape from the horror, but a nudge from Agmar caused her to open them once again. She didn't want to look, to see what her insistence on escaping without Sarah had caused. But as she looked upon her sister-in-law's lithe, naked body she found she could no longer turn away.