Orc Dominion: Elfin Descent Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lyriena's thighs began to rub together as she watched Marietta's naked body from afar. Did it take her long to get used to being exposed so publically? When the elf turned back around again, Lyriena noticed that her nipples were already quite stiff and hard. She apparently was coming to enjoy it as well. The princess slipped her hand beneath the table and between her thighs and started to gently rub herself as her gaze shifted to the crowd. Soon, one of the orcs was going to go on stage and fuck her and she found herself wondering which it would be.

There were three orcs seated near the front of the stage and she gently circled her clit as she watched them. The first appeared to be a warrior, as he was very well muscled and was leaning forward in an aggressive, assertive manner. She imagined he was the sort who would roughly take hold of Marietta and throw her down, and then savagely slam into her again and again.

The next was, well, she didn't know what he was. The orc was large, but appeared paunchy and sat in his chair lazily. Lyriena's fingers worked her clit a little faster as she wondered if his dick would match the rest of his size. It would have to be a fat, smelly, thing based on the orc's appearance. Disgust and revulsion surged through her as she fingered puss as she imagined the slovenly orc lifting Marietta up and drilling into her slit, splitting the elf wide open with his thick grey cock.

The third orc made her heart race a little faster and sent her fingers in a furious spin around her clit. He was more finely dressed than the others in a richly colored gold silk shirt that clung to his broad shoulders. He looked like he had enough sophistication to treat a woman properly, but still be an aggressive, dominant lover. She pictured the orc pinning Marietta's hands together above her head as he laid her down on a couch and lay atop her. A soft moan escaped her lips as she envisioned the grey orc's muscular body thrusting against the elf's pale flesh.

"Aaah!" Lyriena gasped when moments later the rich looking orc rose up and climbed atop the stage.

"Is that who you were hoping for? He had the highest bid to fuck her, and gold is what makes the world turn." A deep voice resonated behind the started Lyriena. As the princess jumped a pair of arms wrapped around her from behind and clutched her small breasts. "Be calm, Your Highness. No one is watching you right now. Let it go and enjoy. I'm Brahm, the owner of Fairy Lights."

Lyriena looked up over her shoulder at the owner of the club. He was a middle aged human man, of rough by handsome appearance with light brown hair and thick stubble on his face. In spite of his gruff appearance his hands were actually quite gentle as they massaged her breasts, sending shocks of pleasure down from her chest to collide with the waves of pleasure riding up from her pussy. "Ah, What are you-you shouldn't be doing this!" The princess flushed beneath her veil, horrified at being caught rubbing herself in public but unable to resist the pleasure building inside her.

"It's alright, Princess. You're safe here. You came back here for a reason, right? And it wasn't out of concern for Marietta. Look at her, she doesn't need any help." Brahm nodded towards the stage where Marietta's half naked body was leaning against the orc, straddling his cock so that it slid between her thighs, directly against her naked crotch between the strands of the crotchless panties. "You're curious. Lots of elf women have come here curious as well. You want to see firsthand what the fuss is all about."

Lyriena groaned as her eyes drifted down Marietta's body to focus in on the orc's cock. He started to thrust, pushing it in and out between the elf's thighs. Soon it began to glisten as Marietta's vaginal juices coated the bulging, throbbing flesh. Her shaking hand reached out to her goblet of wine and took a long gulp of the sweet nectar. Clearly what Brahm was saying was true; after all, she herself had seen many elf women working here and clearly enjoying themselves. "N-no, that's not it-" "You don't have to convince me of anything, Your Highness. You don't have to convince anyone of anything here. Just do what you want, do what feels right." Brahm continued to rub Lyriena's breast with one hand while the other untied the back of her dress. He slipped his hand into the dress and rubbed her smooth back intimately as he whispered in her ear. "You're a beautiful woman, Princess. It's natural to be attracted to the sort of raw masculinity you see here. But don't worry, your veil protects you. No one here knows who you really are. You're free to explore; perhaps the first time you've ever really been free. Enjoy it, Your Highness, indulge!"

Her head swam as his soft, soothing words slithered into her ear. It was so tempting to listen. She had experienced more in the last two days than she had a lifetime previously, and she knew that she hadn't even dipped her toe in the water of what there still was to experience. "Aaah!" On the stage, Marietta lowered herself onto all fours on the stage. She pushed her breasts to the floor while she raised her hips up in the air towards the orc. But he didn't kneel down after her to thrust inside; he crouched over her with his thick cock pointing down. "What is he doing? Why isn't he going to penetrate her?"

"He is, just not in her pussy. He's going to put it in her ass." When Lyriena gasped, Brahm continued, "He paid extra for the privilege of splitting her tight elfin ass open with his big grey orc cock." The club owner punctuated his dirty language by sliding his hand further inside Lyriena's dress to wrap around her body and clasp her breast directly.

The feeling of Brahm's warm hand encompassing her breast directly had her heart pound faster. She tried to visualize his words, tried to imagine what it would feel like. Her fingers danced faster around her clit, grinding it fiercely as she began to pump her hips against her hand. She could feel her climax building deep inside, making her mind go blank. She barely noticed when Brahm's hand left the outside of her dress and pulled the garment down, exposing both tits and allowing him to play with them both freely. "W-why? Why would he do that?"

"It's tighter and it's hotter, Your Highness. Both make it much more pleasurable for the man. But there are other benefits too. Just think, a woman could be with a man that way and not lose her virtue." Brahm smiled to himself as he squeezed Lyriena's nipples, making her gasp and moan eagerly.

I wonder if Datoran has ever taken a woman that way, she thought. Maybe if I had offered my bottom to him he would have accepted my proposal. An elf's penis would surely fit, but how could an orc's? Oh, but that was naughty. "Doesn't it hurt?"

"Does it look like it hurts?"

On the stage Marietta was moaning loudly and bouncing on the floor, launching her hips up into the orc's cock. The orc squatted up and down, drilling into the elf's body as he speared her ass again and again, forcing the tight walls to stretch around his ridged member. The orc then transitioned and posted himself with one hand holding down Marietta's head while the other clutched her hip, helping to keep her steady as he fucked deep into her ass.

"Nnng, ah, there's, there's no way she can be enjoying it that much!" Lyriena moaned and tossed her head back into Brahm's shoulder as she fingered herself. Her small breasts bounced and slapped against the human's hands as he groped and pinched them, adding delicious little thrills of pleasure through her body. In a haze of lust, she no longer cared that her body was being exposed, or that she was being fondled by a strange man. She only want to cum, she needed to cum.

"Like everything else in life, it just takes practice. Marietta didn't start with orcs when she first came here, she started with humans. Long before she was taking orc dick she was taking this one." Brahm grabbed Lyriena's unoccupied hand and pressed it against the bulge in his pants, rubbing it up and down his hard swollen shaft.

The feeling of his cock against her palm finally pushed her over the edge. As she watched the big orc dick sink into the cavorting elf she cried out in ecstasy, squeezing Brahm's shaft as she pushed her clit. Lyriena convulsed in pleasure as orgasmic waves coursed through her body, making her dance on the seat in delight.

"I'm glad you came back to Fairy Lights, Your Highness. A friend of mine is most anxious to meet you. I think we can all be a big help to each other. Have you ever heard of Lady Sylvia? Some say she is the rightful Duchess of Swetford."