Orc Dominion: Elfin Descent Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her heart beat furiously against the Prince's chest as her bare breasts rubbed against him. It felt so much more intimate this way than being fondled by Brahm in the club the night before. Then he was just rubbing her from behind, but now she was wrapped in an embrace, forced to look at her partner as they touched so intimately. The fact that it was with the hated Trogar didn't seem to dampen the growing lust building from within.

For a moment, she worried about her pleasure being linked with the pain caused by Soleil's whip and the submission to Trogar, but that lasted only briefly before she was swept away in the torrent of ecstasy that their touch brought her. Despite their mocking words she quickly found herself on the verge of climax no matter how hard she resisted.

The Prince could feel her getting hotter and wetter, and tightening around his fingers. The look of bliss on Lyriena's face was proof enough that she was close. "That's it Princess, give in. Surrender to the pleasure. Cum for us, show us what a nasty little Princess you are!"

Soleil lightened up with the whip, but kept a steady, constant pressure of light smacks all over Lyriena's back, butt, and legs. She mercilessly kept the tails strumming over the princess' soft flesh, a constant reminder that a mere servant was abusing her as she gave in to her lust.

"Aaaah!" Lyriena creamed around Trogar's finger as she finally exploded in climax. She twitched and thrust and bounced against the orc Prince's body as he kept his fingers moving, making her ride along the crest of her climax and drowning her mind in pleasure.

The blows from the whip came to a halt as Soleil backed off and moved to join her sister. They began to collect all clothing and bring it back to Trogar and Lyriena. The twins unstrapped the princess from the frame, and she slumped weakly into their arms as they guided her back to the couch.

Trogar watched with satisfaction as the twins brought Lyriena across the room. He could have fucked her then; she was bound and helpless. But she wasn't ready yet; if he did it now it would drive her off, or worse, create a real and permanent rift between Zentara and the elfs. She needed more work first.

The Prince joined the elfs on the couch. "Just last night you said you would never wear one of our skimpy Zentaran dresses; but maybe you've changed your mind? As you lie there, naked in that post coital haze I bet some clothing sounds very good now, doesn't it?" Trogar pinched Lyriena's nipple to emphasize his point as she was sat down on the couch.

Lyriena groaned softly as her sensitive nub was caught between Trogar's fingers. She tried to think, to come up with some clever response but her mind was clouded in the conflicting mix of emotions that her climax and the assault inflicted upon her. Instead, all that she could think was that it would be nice to wear some clothes, even if they were lewd and revealing. "Yes..."

"I thought so; but first you should ask nicely."

"Please, Prince Trogar, may I have the clothing?"

"Be more specific, Princess, say you want our 'slutty Zentaran dress.'" Trogar smirked at Lyriena as he dominantly stroked her hair and rubbed her breast.

Lyriena bristled as she started to come recover from her funk. However, the more she sobered up from the abuse and climax, the more embarrassed she became of her lack of clothing. "Please, Prince Trogar, may I wear a slutty Zentaran dress?"

"Of course you may, Lyriena, anytime you wish." The Prince nodded at the elf twins, who began dressing Lyriena.

The outfit was hardly an outfit at all, but it was better than nothing. It consisted of a flesh colored skirt that tied at the sides and only came down to just past the mound of her sex. It was really more of a loincloth and while it covered her sex and her ass, barely, it was connected only by a string at her hips, leaving her legs entirely bare except for her stockings. The top wasn't any better, as it was just a sleeveless blouse that ended just past her nipples, leaving the bottom curves of her breasts and her stomach exposed.

"Now, it's time for a more pleasant lesson, Lyriena." Trogar turned towards the door to his quarters. "Guards!" When his two guards entered the room the Prince gave them a big grin. "Boys, I've decided to rewards you for all your hard work. I want you to fuck my two elf servants right here. We need to show the Princess how well elfin pussy wraps around a nice big orc dick!"

The guards returned the Prince's lusty smile and took hold of the surprised elf girls. Apparently they weren't forewarned of what Trogar had planned, but were trained enough to go with the flow, though Soleil especially didn't look happy about it. Their servant's dresses were quickly stripped off, revealing their naked flesh. The twins were better endowed than the princess, and the guards were quick to get handfuls of tits and ass as the twins rubbed against them.

Trogar pulled Lyriena into his lap, letting her straddle his thigh as he moved his hands up beneath the shirt to fondle her tits. "I want you to watch closely now, Lyriena. I'm sure you got a look at this in the club when you first arrived in the city, but now is your chance to see it close up, to see what it's really like for an orc to fuck an elf."

Lyriena watched in rapt fascination as the orcs lifted up the twins and spread their legs before her. The burly guards were easily strong enough to hold and move the elfs onto their hard cocks, impaling them right there. The princess' eyes widened as she saw their pink pussies stretch wide around the thick grey cocks. She wouldn't have believed that their members would be able to fit, but they seemed to be able to slide in and out easily. It must be because their whores, she figured, but something in the back of her mind told her that wasn't why.

"You can really hear how juicy their cunts are for them. Can you see on their faces how much they enjoy it? Orc cocks are built for pleasure." Trogar took the princess' hand and guided it to his swollen shaft, making her feel the ridges circling his shaft. "Humans and elfs just can't compete. When your pussy is wrapped tight around an orc cock, these ridges touch every sweet spot you have. Look, look at how well their bodies adapt to our big cocks!"

"Nnng!" Lyriena grunted as she squeezed his shaft, watching intently as Soleil and Florette melted for their orc gods. They were eagerly working their hips around the shafts, fucking themselves as vigorously as the orcs were fucking them. The burly guards were lifting them up and dropping them on their cocks as they thrust up into their cunts.

One of Trogar's big hands reached between Lyriena's thighs to stroke her clit again as the princess grinded her slit into his thigh. His other hand continued to massage her breast as he breathed hotly on her neck. "That's it, watch how much pleasure they feel, how much pleasure you could feel. You think you enjoy these games we've played so far? They're nothing compared to what awaits you."

Panic shot through her as she listened to Trogar's words. What was she doing? How could she be doing this? It would lead right where he was saying if she kept on this path. She needed to get out of there, to find Sylvia and come up with a plan that would fix this for good; because despite his words Trogar would never consider her offer. He only wanted one thing. Despite the pain and soreness in her body, the princess leapt up off Trogar's lap and darted across the room, grabbing her dress before fleeing the room.

****

By the time Lyriena had left his quarters, Trogar was shaking lightly with need. I have got to fuck her and soon, he thought, or I'm going to explode. His cock ached to split open the tight elfin princess. He could tell she wanted it, or rather, he could tell she needed it. But he still had a little ways to go before making her want it.

Soleil and Florette were still getting fucked, and he didn't have any interest in joining in with his guards. Luckily he had the foresight to invite Sylvia to meet him after the meeting. The Prince walked over to his window to check the position of the sun in the sky. The orange globe was starting to pass the horizon. She should be here any moment, he thought.

Sure enough, only a few minutes later his doors open and Sylvia swept inside. She was dressed in a mixed traditional and contemporary dress, which was cut out in the front just above mid-thigh to reveal her long shapely legs. The skirt of the dress was dyed a dark purple, which worked well with her hair and coloring and faded into a black corset which lifted her breasts. The sleeves came down just past her elbow, and long black gauze hung from it.

Trogar's cock throbbed in need as she stepped daintily toward him in her tall black boots. A smirk crossed her lips as she saw the elf twins getting drilled on the far side of the room. It seemed the prince was to be hers alone tonight. She curtsied before Trogar and looked up with a smile. "Good evening, Your Highness."

"Sylvia," Trogar said, impatience in his voice, "every time we've met you've begged to use your talents on me. Well, now is your chance! Show me what you can do!"

Oh my, she thought, something set him in a mood tonight. Hopefully it's something I can use. Sylvia smiled brightly. "I'd be happy to, Your Highness." She reached out to stroke his bare chest and then ran her hands down the throbbing bulge in his pants. "Let's get you somewhere more comfortable."

Sylvia guided Trogar to his bed while she rubbed his cock through his pants and kissed, nuzzled, and licked his chest. When he was lying down, she removed his boots and rubbed his feet in her soft hands. "Today I just want you to lie back and enjoy, Your Highness. Let me worship your royal body."

Trogar grunted in appreciation as Sylvia rubbed his feet. I suppose it doesn't always have to be extreme, he thought, this does feel nice. Still, he couldn't stop himself from reaching out with his feet to rub her face and chest, stepping on her as she rubbed the ache out.

A few minutes later she undid his pants and pulled them down, tossing them from the bed. "These are much too tight Your Highness; you need to be free. Oh my! You're in desperate need. Whatever happened?" She asked curiously as she lightly stroked up his cock. She looked at him past his shaft and drooled down the length of his twisted dick, and then smeared the spit over the surface with her hands.

"Mmm," he moaned softly, "My guest has left me stiff again."

"The Princess was here again?" She flicked her tongue over the underside of his shaft, the very tip rubbing up and down just beneath the slanted head. "She clearly isn't ready to take care of your needs, not the way that I am." Sylvia wrapped her lips around the head of his cock, and then smiled as she suckled lightly. One hand stroked up and down his spit covered shaft while the other teased his balls. "Whatever could be the matter with her?"

"She's a stuck up, haughty bitch, but unfortunately I need her." Trogar grunted and crossed his hands behind his head as Sylvia worked his cock. He could feel the warm spittle coating the corkscrewed pattern of his cock and dripping down the shaft as she massaged his manhood with her mouth. Despite his pressing need for release, Sylvia's teasing wasn't making him more desperate, it was just inflating his arousal in a measured pace.

"I don't see why you need that skinny little girl as all. You're a Prince; I'm sure all your needs can be satisfied." Sylvia used the break to breathe hotly over his shaft, letting it stew in the heat of her breath for a moment before wrapping her lips around it once more. She turned her wrist, stroking the cock from side to side as she bobbed up and down the length. Sylvia began to take more and more of it in her mouth as she slid further and further down the pole.

"If all I want to do is spend money on whores, sure." Trogar didn't notice Sylvia flinch at his words; he was too relaxed as he looked up at the ceiling while she serviced his cock. The hot, wet mouth wrapped skillfully around his dick, but rather than rushing him to completion she was slowly, gradually raising his pleasure. "But I deserve better than that. I'm going to make her my bride, and be King of all the Elfs."

Sylvia tightened her grip around his cock and gave the tapered end of his cock a more forceful, rewarding suckle. She started to trace the twisting ridges of his cock from the tip down to the base as she jerked his shaft against her face. "As it should be, Your Highness. I can think of no one better suited to be King. But why is the Princess leaving you stiff and swollen? Doesn't she know how to take care of your needs?"

"Aaaah!" In spite of himself, Trogar started to pump his hips in the air, trying to push it between her lips as she teased him with her tongue. "She thinks she is here to end the trade embargo and return everything to normal. And unless my mother and those merchants ruin everything, she will be mine." The Prince closed his eyes and imagined that moment of victory when Lyriena finally caved in and submitted to him, becoming his bride and making him King.

"I'm sure they won't be able too. You're so clever you'll have no problem outsmarting them. What could some grubby merchants do to you?" Sylvia wrapped her lips around his cock again and dove down, take the thick gray slab of orc meat all the way into her throat. She effortlessly swallowed his cock into her throat and begun to fuck her face, sliding all the way up until the tip popped out before pushing it all the way in again.

"Mmm ah ah!" Trogar drove his hips up even higher and held them suspended in the air a moment as he waited for the blissful release of climax, but the pleasure didn't come and he lingered in the edge of climax as she devoured his shaft. "Those damn merchants are complaining about their members being out of work, and my mother is listening. If I don't wrap this up faster then she'll pull her support from my plan and resume trade, removing any leverage I might have over the elfs."

Interesting she thought. So that is his end game. But I have a better plan. Sylvia climbed up and straddled Trogar's waist. She rolled up her purple skirt and brought her bare sex to his cock. She smiled as the Prince groaned when he pressed the shaft against her wet folds. "I'm sure you'll be able to seduce her, Your Highness. Mmm...your cock is so magnificent after all. Any woman would be honored to worship it." Sylvia spread her nether lips apart and guided his ridged shaft into her folds. She fell forward, allowing it to spear her in one fell swoop. "Aaaah!"

"Fuck!" Trorgar grunted and swore gutturally as he felt his cock become enveloped by her hot soaking wet cunt. He brought his hands around from his head to her waist and started to lift her up and down on his cock as he slammed his hips upward.

Sylvia rubber her bouncing tits as she rode his cock. She plucked and pulled on her nipples as she grinded her hips against his cock, stirring his shaft against her sensitive insides. "Oooh yesss fuck me My King!" She suppressed a grin as she felt his cock twitch inside her. Ooh, yes he likes that. "Give it to me My King! Please fuck me with your royal cock!"

He sat up and moved on hand from her breast so that he could kiss and lick the tit. He nuzzled his tusks up and down over the soft pillowy flesh as he bit and nibbled it. His hips became a blur as their hips slapped together. He could feel the end of his cock rubbing against her cervix as he frantically tried to jam as much of himself inside her as possible.

Her slender arms wrapped around the orc's burly neck as she pulled him into her breast. She used her elbows to push her breasts together around his face as she rocked her hips forward and back. "Oooh yes My King...fuck me harder please! Mmm...make me yours. Buy me, My King, buy me and make me your paramour. Fuck me hard and cum inside me! I won't drink the tea. Keep fucking me until I'm pregnant with your son! Breed me like a bitch just keeping fucking me My King!"

Sylvia's breathless words rang in his ears, driving him mad with lust. Trogar roared in desire as he pounded up hard into the courtesan. It only took a few more strokes before his cock was blasting her insides with his hot baby batter. A torrent of cum splattered her inner walls, flooding her tight pink pussy with his goo. His hands gripped her hard, slamming her down all the way onto his cock so he could hold himself as deep as possible inside her.

Her own climax rocked through her as the Prince shot his load. Her pussy convulsed, squeezing his cock as her gyrating hips milked his balls for all the seed they held. They clung tightly to each other for several moments until she pushed her weight forward and laid Trogar down on the bed. She rested atop him, still holding his cock deep inside her body. You'll never be King of the Elfin Isles, she thought, I'll see to that. But that doesn't mean you won't be King. And who better to be your Queen than the mother of your child?

12